The Trade Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked out the group at the bar for a moment but turned back to Chrissy. She was looking up at me with those big, sparkling, dark eyes. My eyes were adjusted to the dim lighting of the booth and she seemed to glow beside me.

"Define 'bad' for me," I asked.

Her lips curled into a devilish smile.

"You might look at me and see that I've got the petite brunet sweet young thing going," she said, holding up her sparkling diamond. "I've got this rock on my finger, a rich husband, a great wardrobe, a sexy sports car in the garage, a house that's a showplace, you name it. But to tell you the truth, the only time that I really come alive is when I get a nice guy, like yourself, alone and do all sorts of nasty things."

"Like bondage and masochism?"

"Oh, no." she laughed. "Nothing degrading or painful. I've tried that scene but it doesn't get me off. I'm into pleasure, not pain."

"But don't they say the threshold between pain and pleasure is a fine one?"

"Spoken like someone who hasn't been there," she said with another laugh. "I'm not into hurting or dominating people and I only want to feel pleasure, with a capitol 'P'."

"So when you were flirting with me earlier, teasing me, that was pleasure?"

"I wasn't teasing you," she said, slipping her hand onto my thigh. "That's your word, not mine. Besides teasing is when you lead a guy on with no intention of following through. I took one look at you and could tell that you're the kind of nice guy that I really go for and kept thinking of all of the nasty things I'd like to do to you."

"Like the licking the lips thing."

"I was thinking of what it'd be like to lick your cock," she whispered into my ear, her fingers edging up onto my lap and easily locating my stiffening dick.

"And the jutting out the hips thing at the buffet table?"

"Thinking about sticking my naked ass in your face."

Her fingers gently rubbed my cock back and forth, her little pink tongue circled her lips, her breath brushed against my cheek, and her sparkling eyes gazed playfully into mine. I tilted my face and leaned down toward her. With the warmth of lust pulsing through me, I wanted her badly, and she knew it. I reached around to put a hand on her cheek, closed my eyes and guided her lips toward mine. Her full warm wet lips pressed against mine. I felt the tickle of her tongue as she tried to pry my mouth open. She was a bad girl, I thought as I opened my mouth and let my tongue wrestle with hers. Needing a deep breath, I put my hands on her shoulders not so much to push her away as to hold her at a distance.

"You know I'm married," I said still out of breath.

"So am I," she replied breathily.

"I barely even know your first name."

"But does it matter when we're here like this?" she said, both of her hands now working on the growing lump in my lap.

"What about your husband? Won't he be missing you?"

"Jim lets me do what I want, as long as I keep off the police blotters and out of the newspaper," she said with a breathy laugh. "He knows who I am and that he can't keep up with my appetite."

"You should know that I've never messed around on my wife."

"Does that really matter?"

"It does to me," I said looking down at my drink. "Not that she hasn't ever given me cause to play around."

"Like what?" she said looking up with this curious intensity that made me want to spill out my guts.

"Well, in the beginning we used to have really great sex. At least I thought so. But especially after the kids came along, it got less and less frequent. She never seemed in the mood. I finally asked her what was wrong and she told me that she never really liked it, and that she'd rather not do it."

"That's never been my problem," Chrissy said bringing a hand up to rub my shoulder.

"It got so bad that she'd just pull her nightshirt up, her panties down, spread her legs, close her eyes, and wait for it to be over. I tried books and movies and counseling, but nothing seemed to work."

"That's too bad," she said sympathetically. "I know how important sex is to men. But I never could use it to get what I want. I just love sharing the pleasure that comes along with it, just surrendering to the feelings and the rush that comes along."

I looked at her again; the long lashes of her big dark eyes seductively batting.

"Do you want to go up to my room?" I finally blurted out, surprised that the words made it to my lips and out.

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied, reaching for her purse.

I threw some bills on the table; we grabbed our drinks and headed out to the elevator. She slipped her arm inside mine, leaning her head onto my shoulder. Maybe it was because we didn't want to be seen by the wrong party, or simply sexual anticipation, but it seemed to take terribly long for the elevator to arrive. The ride up to my floor was the same. We exchanged no words, only loving glances. My room was only a few steps from the elevator bank. Chrissy took a few steps inside and threw out her arms.

"I love this," she remarked loudly, turning back to me. "Your room smells just like a man."

"And that's a good thing, I hope," I said, stepping up to embrace her.

"Oh, yes. A very good thing."

We slipped our arms about each other and embraced with a deep passionate kiss that left me crazy with lust for this beautiful little woman.

"One thing, Jack," she said in a sober voice.

"What's that?"

"What we do and say in here must never leave the room. Got it?"

"I never was the type to kiss and tell."

"I'm not talking about kissing, fella," she said with the devilish smile curling her lips again. "Promise?"

"I promise," I said soberly. "Besides, I've got as many reasons as you to make sure that no one ever finds out."

"I know: the little woman, the kids, the partner," she said breaking away from my longing embrace. "Let's do one thing, okay? Let's leave all of that outside the room. My marriage and yours and all that goes with it don't exist while we're together in this room. All right?"

"What? Who?"

"How easy they forget," she said with a laugh as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Now comes the good part. "I want you to strip for me."

"Say what?"

"Come on!" she called out. "Whip it out! Let's see the goods!"

"I don't, I mean, I haven't, I mean...I never," I said stumbling over my words.

"Yeah, yeah. You never stripped for a woman."

"Well, yeah."

"Tell you what: you strip for me and I'll strip for you."

"How about this?" I asked timidly. "What if I strip you then you strip me?"

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," she said rising up from the couch. "Interactivity. Isn't that what they call it these days? But you first."

She reached out, grabbed my belt, and pulled me closer to her. She ran her hands over my chest and up to my shoulders. "Mmm, nice body, Jack," she whispered. She tugged my shirt out of my slacks and pulled it up over my head. She tossed it aside and smiled as she twiddled with the light dusting of hair on my chest.

Her fingers expertly worked on my belt, opening my trousers and letting them fall to my ankles. She ran her hands over the bulge in my boxers. "Mmm, very nice cock, Jack," she remarked. She squatted down to slip my slacks, shoes and socks off before reaching back up to my boxers. "I just love men in silk boxers!" I could feel my cock growing as she cupped me through the soft silken material. She then lowered a hand and ran it back up my thigh under the shorts. The touch of her hand on my flesh brought me to full erection. I'm sure that she felt me flinch as she grasped my cock.

"This is when I normally say that you've got 10 seconds to get hard or I'm walking," she said with that devilish smile. "But I can see that's not necessary now."

With a very slow seductive move, she eased the boxers down past my hips. When the waistband cleared my cock it sprang out in relief almost smacking her in the face. Her eyes popped wide open and she licked her lips. She pulled my shorts down the rest of the way and then cupped my balls and grasped my stiff cock lightly.

"It's been a while for you, hasn't it," she remarked, standing up and backing away a step or two. "You don't have to answer."

She looked me up and down and twirled her finger in a circle.

"Turn around," she demanded. "I want to see the whole package."

I stepped out of my slacks and shorts and tried to strike a male model pose by spinning around but ended up looking pretty stupid, my hard on wagging like a dog's tail. She stepped closer and leaned up to me.

"I think you'll do wonderfully," she cooed, and then raised her arms above her head to do a little pirouette. "Now it's your turn."

I had been looking forward to this for several minutes and now the sound of her words, the expectant look on her face, and the sight of her trim body spinning for me made me tremble. I stepped toward her and reached out to caress her inviting body. Lightly running my hands over her waist and breasts and hips and ass, I couldn't help but notice how her nipples began to show through her top. Stepping around behind her, I pulled her back against me cupping a pliant breast with one hand while letting the other hand explore the cleft between her legs.

She leaned back against me and brought her hands up to run her fingers through my hair while my hands became familiar with her supple curves. My left hand worked in a figure eight pattern from one breast to the other and back; my right hand slipped under her short little black skirt and up to the warm wet spot between her legs. Yes, she was wearing stockings, not panty hose, and I found the feel of her damp eager little twat exhilarating.

Not being able to tease and wait any longer, I slowly began to pull her top up, running my hands over each bit of her smooth clear skin that was revealed. Soon her top was over her head and off and tossed aside. I reached around and cupped her soft round breasts through the sheer lace of her flesh colored bra. I doing so, the satiny straps slipped down off her shoulders, but I went to work then on her skirt, undoing the button, pulling down the zipper, and easing it slowly down over her hips, careful to leave her matching lace panties in place. When the skirt fell to her feet, she stepped out and kicked off her heels. In her stocking feet she couldn't have been more than five-two, nearly a foot shorter than me.

My hands moved back up the curves of her body as I stood. I traced the blending of her legs into her heart-shaped ass, up to her narrow waist, and then her chest. Her bra had begun to fall away from her breasts and her bare nipples greeted my fingertips. As I teased her nipples with little loving pinches, she pressed her ass back against me, my rigid cock rubbing up against the small of her back. As I pulled the satiny straps of her bra down, the dainty lacey garment fell down and away from her body. I ran my fingers up her back to her shoulders and then down to her bare breasts. I was close enough to lean forward and kiss her shoulder. She leaned her head to the side, drawing her hair away from her neck and inviting me to plant some sweet kisses on a trail up her shoulder and neck to her ear.

She moaned and began to turn around to face me. A dreamy look of passion filled her eyes as our lips met for another kiss. This time we were desperately hungry for each other, our kisses turning almost into little bites as we sought out each other's lips and tongue. My fingers worked down inside her little nothing lace panties. There was a light trace of fur around her trimmed little pussy as my fingers found her wet and waiting. She gasped as my finger slipped between the lips of her pussy. Her hips were already in gear moving in a distinctive circular motion.

My kisses worked down from ear and shoulder to her breasts. I could have spent the entire evening making love to her soft breasts; they were so perfect with small taut nipples and dark aureoles. The valley between them was filled with her sweet natural scent and that of her perfume. She cradled my head in her hands as I kissed and nibbled at her round little tits. Before moving lower, I sucked each nipple into my mouth and gave it a light nibble before letting it pop back out. She moaned audibly as my kissed began to lead down her stomach and the firm belly below.

As I squatted down, she thrust her twat toward my face and I licked at her pussy through the sheer lace panel of her panties. The unmistakable musky aroma of hot pussy greeted me as my tongue pressed into the slit between her legs. It was almost as if her panties had melted since I could feel her wet slick lips part. I pulled my face back, hooked my fingers inside the waist of her panties and slowly eased them down over her hips. I slipped them down along her shapely legs covered with sheer black silky stockings. When I glanced back up to her, eyeing the perfectly round pointy tits jutting out proudly, I felt a twinge in my dick; I had thought before that it couldn't get any harder, but it had grown larger and felt as hard as steel. When I pressed my mouth forward to get a taste of her downy muff, she held me off.

"It's been a busy day for me," she said, pulling me up to a standing position. "Would you mind if I jumped in the shower real quickly?"

I stood back and thought for a moment. Was this a delaying tactic because she had cold feet, or was she trying to be considerate and make herself ready for me? I sided with the latter train of thought.

"Okay," I replied. "But only if I can join you."

"All right," she said leading me toward the bathroom.

Watching the sway of her tight little tush, I felt as if I were about to enter heaven. I started up the shower while she pulled out the shower cap and tucked her shoulder length dark brown hair up inside. Even with the cheap paper cap on, she was beautiful; I couldn't imagine her being anything else but beautiful; the evenly spaced features, the high round cheekbones, the big dark sparkling eyes, the pouty rosebud mouth, the lean perfect figure graced with the flawless smooth skin and delicious all over tan. She sat on the toilet and very slowly and seductively removed her stockings. I grabbed the soap and followed her into the shower. We exchanged some silly awkward giggles as we jockeyed for position in the warm stream of water.

"Well, since I let you strip me, I suppose you want to wash me up too," she said as I lathered up the soap.

"That is the idea in joining you," I replied trying not to smile too broadly.

She then held her arms above her head and let me spread the suds all over her gorgeous trim body. Mindful of her makeup, I started at the shoulders and moved down to her breasts and stomach and pussy.

"Make sure you get everywhere," she cautioned as her hands followed behind mine. "I like to get squeaky clean before having wild crazy sex."

Each word, each gesture was driving me wilder with passion. She certainly enjoyed the special attention I was paying to her pussy. She turned around, presented her butt and I eagerly soaped her backside. As my fingers worked into the crack of her ass, I could have sworn that she deliberately backed up to drive my fingers up her tight puckered asshole.

"Get me clean, Baby," she said with a husky voice. "I want to be ready for anything."

Once I had soaped her up well enough, she turned around, took the soap from me and went to work. The touch of her fingers was magic to my flesh. Her palms were small but her fingers long and her nails beautifully manicured. I mention this because she playfully dug them into my shoulders to loosen me up. She seemed to be avoiding my cock that was standing straight out from my body, spinning me around instead to wash my back. She playfully probed my anus with a delicate finger. When she turned me back around, she reached for my stiff cock and looked deeply into my eyes.

"My God!" she exclaimed as she began to lather me up. "This thing is so hard it's going to fall off!"

She stroked the suds along my cock, keeping up her deep gaze into my eyes. I tried hard not to blink as if that would be a signal of my rising excitement and she didn't already know. For a moment, it felt as if she was going to jack me off right there in the shower, but she slowed down and released my cock from her firm grasp.

"Time to rinse off, Baby," she said.

We quickly rinsed off, shut off the shower and grabbed for the towels. When I reached over to dry her she ran off and I gave chase. We tumbled onto the bed closest to the bath and fell into a frantic passionate embrace, our mouths and limbs a flurry of kisses and caresses.

"You have got me so turned on," she said breathlessly. I don't know where to start."

"Allow me then, I said rolling her onto her back and moving down quickly to the split between her legs.

The next thing I knew, she had her legs wrapped up around my head as I worked my tongue and fingers on her fresh little pussy. She seemed to especially love it when I got a couple of fingers up her twat and sucked her clit up into my mouth. I had always loved eating pussy, especially if the lady was enjoying it, and this one certainly was; her hips moved in that tell-tale circular motion and her breathing was short and quick. I even ran my tongue down to circle her asshole a few times, even getting bold enough to poke it up her ass and enjoy the sight of this gorgeous young woman explode with passion.

"Bite me, Jack," she called out between moans. "Don't be afraid. Bite my clit. I just love that."

I gently nibbled on her hard little clit and I licked and sucked on it.

"Harder!" she said loudly. "Bite me!"

I brought more pressure to bear on her and thought she would blast off from the bed.

"Yes! Yes, Baby!" she cried out "Just like that! Oh, yeah!"

I kept repeating my movements on her until she loudly declared that she was coming. She grabbed at my head and nearly buried my face in her hot cunt. She pulled at my chin and brought my face up to hers to kiss away her musky juice.

"Bring that big old thing up here," she said reaching down for my hips and pulling me up to her face. "Ooh, Baby! I can tell it's been a long, long time for you."

"I'm not proud of that," I said.

At first I straddled her chest and leaned forward to let my cock dangle in front of her mouth. But soon we were shifting positions and I found myself flat on my back with this expert felatrix working away on my stiff erection. I had never felt as big and hard as when she worked me in and out of her hot wet mouth. Every so often she would simply stroke me while she ran her tongue around the head of my dick, or down to lick my balls, or up and down the shaft. I had ended up with my head over the edge of the bed and felt the blood and feelings rush down to my brain. As she worked away on me, she sucked my cock and fondled my balls; she sucked my balls up into her hot little mouth and firmly stroked my cock; and her tongue even toyed with my asshole a couple of times.

"I can't stand it any longer," she called out breathlessly as she climbed up to straddle my hips. "Momma's gotta have some cock!"

With one slow clean downward movement, she slipped her wet pussy down onto my cock and moved up and down a couple of times real slowly, as if taking the measure of my cock. Once she had her stroke measured, she began to ride me with a sensuous touch. She would raise up so far that I thought my cock would pop out of her but then plunge back down to ram the entire length of my manhood inside of her. She leaned forward to brace herself on my shoulders, letting her pliant little tits dangle in my face. I picked my head up and flicked my tongue at her taut little Hershey kiss nipples. I saw a smile curl up her lips.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're such a beautiful man," she replied. "I just don't want this to end."