The Traffic Jam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

He whispered, "I just have to taste that beautiful pussy."

Then I felt his tongue make contact with my pussy lips, parting them and licking up and down the length of my slit. I moaned loudly then said, "Oh yes, Paul. Lick my pussy. It feels so good!"

He shoved his tongue inside me as far as he could, burying his nose in my pubic hair, then he pulled it back out again. He quickly repeated this motion over and over, effectively fucking me with his tongue. I gasped with pleasure and began moving my hips in time with his tongue-fucking.

Finally he pulled his tongue from me and he said, "Your pussy tastes so fucking good, Kim. I could eat you all night." As he spoke I could feel his breath on my pussy and it aroused me even more.

"Now," he said, "I'm going to make you cum while I lick your hard little clit." He went back to work, his tongue zeroing in on my clit and licking it with quick, flicking strokes. I pumped my hips back and forth, trying to increase the delicious friction on my hard bud. I heard myself moaning wildly and chanting, "Yes, Paul, make me cum with your tongue," over and over.

As he continued his tongue-lashing of my clit, he slipped his index finger inside my eager cunt and began pumping it in and out of me, causing me to writhe uncontrollably. It wasn't long before I felt a glowing hot ball of heat form deep down inside me, and when it exploded, I climaxed with a force that I'd never felt before. My head spun dizzily as the orgasmic sensations caused my body to shudder with exquisite ecstasy. Bright stars bloomed before my eyes and I screamed like a wild animal as I rode the tidal wave of pleasure.

As the spinning in my head and the climactic sensations began to subside, Paul stood and effortlessly lifted me up and placed me laying full length on the bed. He stretched out next to me and I could see that his nose, cheeks and chin were completely covered with the slick juices from my pussy. When he kissed me again, I could taste my own sweet flavor, and I loved it.

I rose up onto my knees, and I began kissing my way down his neck, across his chest, and down his flat stomach. I was blazing a trail to his cock, and I badly wanted to take it into my mouth and suck it. After the delightful orgasm he'd just given me, I wanted to return the favor and use my lips and tongue on his most sensitive area as well.

When I reached his cock, I tightly gripped his hardness in my fist then I reached out with my tongue and licked the entire length of it, first down the topside then up the underside. Paul groaned in approval, and I began licking his cock with a passion. Next I turned my attention to his balls, licking them and gently sucking each one into my mouth as I slowly stroked his cock up and down in my grip.

I moved back up, lavishing his sensitive cock head with kisses and licks. I could feel Paul twitch with pleasure with each stroke of my eager tongue. Next, I opened my mouth wide and swallowed half his rock hard rod in one mouthful. I pulled back, sucking enthusiastically as I moved. Paul's body jerked involuntarily, and I heard him whispering to me, "Oh god yes, Kim, suck my cock. Feels so fucking good..."

I bobbed forward again, managing to get about three quarters of his large cock into my mouth before the head wedged into the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly. I withdrew again, sucking and licking with my tongue as I moved. I had never sucked a dick as long and thick as Paul's, and it was proving to be quite a challenge for me.

I changed the angle of my head, and relaxed my throat as best I could before I moved forward again. This time, I managed to get almost the entire length of his member into my mouth. Instead of sliding his cock back out of my mouth, I held still, encasing his width in my throat. Then, I began rhythmically swallowing, effectively massaging his cock head with my throat muscles. Paul gasped loudly and in a strangled voice he said, "I've never felt anything like that before. You're so good! Please don't stop."

I didn't stop, I merely changed tactics. I began bobbing up and down on his cock, taking nearly the full length of him into my mouth with each downstroke. The small portion of his dick that I couldn't take down at the base I stimulated with the squeezing of my hand. Soon Paul began thrusting his hips in time with my movements, fucking my mouth with wild abandon.

Paul reached down as I continued deep throating his cock, and in a swift movement he pulled the clip from my hair, setting my long chestnut brown locks free. He ran his fingers through my hair, caressing my silky tresses, causing my to moan with my mouth full of him. Paul then gathered up my hair in his grip and held it tight, keeping it away from my mouth and guiding my strokes at the same time.

I sucked Paul's cock hard, enjoying every delicious second of it. So was he, but a short time later he pulled my head away, and he breathlessly whispered, "If you do that any longer, I'm going to cum in your mouth. I know I'd love that, but the first time I cum for you I want to be buried deep in that perfect pussy of yours."

I wanted that, too. I was so aroused, and I could feel the juices from my pussy freely flowing out onto my upper thighs. I desperately wanted his cock inside me.

Without a word, I straddled his waist, and in one glorious motion, I lowered myself onto his rampant cock. It was such a tight fit, and the sensation was incredible. Both of us moaned, thoroughly enjoying the snug feeling. I began moving myself up and down on his rod, impaling myself on him over and over.

Paul thrust his hips upward, burying his cock in my tight pussy with a happy abandon. I leaned forward and kissed him passionately, my hard nipples pleasantly grazing his chest. He kissed me back, hard, panting into my mouth. Each stroke of his cock into my cunt was sheer bliss, and we moved faster and more urgently together, increasing our pleasure.

I leaned back, riding him for all I was worth. His hands came up and found my tits, and he gently pulled and twisted each nipple until I heard myself screaming, "Oh fuck yes, yes, yes...."

Without ever breaking contact, Paul carefully flipped me over onto my back, until he was the one driving his cock into my pussy. I looked up at him, loving the look of ecstasy on his handsome face and the way his blue eyes blazed with an inner fire. My body began to shudder uncontrollably, and I knew I was nearing climax again.

Paul was fucking me hard, his deep strokes ever-increasing in tempo. I clawed at his back in the depths of my passion, and I cried out, "I'm going to cum again Paul. I want you to, too. I want to feel you cum with me."

My orgasm washed over me, enveloping my in heavenly sensation. I could feel my pussy spasming, gripping and releasing Paul's cock in a sensuous rhythm. Paul's eyes grew wide, and it felt like his cock was growing even more huge inside me. His thrusting became more erratic as he said, "Just like you wanted baby, I'm cumming now, with you."

I was amazed as his eyes nearly rolled back into his head and he cried out my name over and over. I actually felt his hot cum jetting out of him and coating my already soaked cunt. Paul collapsed on top of me, and we lay there for a long time, locked together in the delightful aftermath of our passionate coupling.

Finally, Paul rolled off of me, and looking deep into my eyes he told me, "You truly are a fantasy come true, Kim. I still can't believe this is real."

"Oh, it's real, my dear. I reached down between my legs, coating my fingers with his cum and mine, and I waved my shiny wet fingers in front of his face. "See? Here's the evidence."

He sucked my fingers into his mouth, tasting our combined flavor. "Mmmm," he moaned as he sucked, "I've never tasted anything sweeter."

We lay there for a long time, holding each other tight and playfully kissing and touching each other. My strength began to return, and just as I was thinking of fucking him again, there was a terrible racket outside the truck.

It took a few seconds for me to realize that what I was hearing was a cacophony of car and truck horns, all sounding at the same time. Paul and I both jumped up from the bed, and with a quick peek out the window, the reason for all the noise became perfectly clear.

The traffic in front of us had begun to move, and my car and his truck were blocking the road for the vehicles behind us. We were laughing hysterically as we pulled on our clothes as quickly as we could. Paul threw me one of his t-shirts to replace my ruined tank top.

In a rush, we kissed passionately one more time, and I hastily scribbled my cell phone number down for him. "Please call me, Paul. I can't stand the thought of never talking to you...or fucking you...again." He promised that he would call as I leapt from the truck and climbed into my car.

I fired up the engine and took off with a squeal of tires, giddy at what had just happened. My body tingled all over, and I drove toward Chicago with a feeling of complete satisfaction.

A couple of minutes later, my cell phone rang. I was delighted as I answered and heard Paul's voice asking, "So, beautiful Kim, what are you doing tonight?"

To Be Continued....

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers
12