The Trail

Story Info
A half-breed's life unfolds as travels the trail of life.
6.7k words
4.41
37.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moonlight filtered through the tree branches and leaves creating a maze of shadows on the forest floor. To the untrained, it would have seemed impossible to travel in the gloom. Yet, the young brave moved silently and more swiftly than most could have done when the sun was at its highest. He flowed within the sounds and through the forest growth as only his mother’s people could.

He had never known his father, as he was the offspring of a lovely squaw named Turtle Dove who had been caught and used by a white man passing through. Her distraught husband had found her two days later, bloody and barely alive. The only description she could provide was that he had been huge with white hair before he had knocked her senseless and raped her brutally.

She had been beaten so badly, none thought she would live to see the next moon. However, her will to live was strong enough to provide the haven for the child it soon became apparent she was carrying. Her final act in life was to give birth to the child she carried. It was to be her final gift for the husband who had cared for her so tenderly.

“Call him Little Bear and take care of him for me,” she had gasped with her last breath as soon as she heard it was a boy.

“I will,” he replied.

Her husband, Standing Bear, loved her dearly and kept his promise to raise the child to the best of his ability. Even though he knew the child wasn’t his own, his love for his wife would let him do nothing else. The mane of pure white hair had removed all doubt as to who the real father was.

Time after time the other village boys beat Little Bear senseless before Standing Bear could rescue him from them. Even Standing Bear’s new wife, Morning Rain, went out of her way to make Little Bear’s life miserable by denying him shelter or food whenever Standing Bear was gone. Finally, when his Standing Bear did not return after a winter hunting trip, Little Bear knew it was time to leave. With only fourteen summers behind him, he left the only life he had ever known.

Life was not easy for him. His white hair made it impossible to be accepted by the Indians, while his dark coloring scared the white settlers. Many times he barely escaped with his life when he attempted to join with either of the two groups. His body bore countless scars from these encounters as he fled from certain death. Only his severe upbringing made it possible for him to tolerate the pain and hunger he often endured.

All of that changed one day as he fled through the woods with several braves on his heels, each and every one of them longing to possess his mane of white hair for his lodge. He easily outdistanced them to the river which he could have crossed easily, but he was tired of running all of the time. Instead, he became truly one with the forest for the first time. None of the braves returned home that day or the next. Future hunting parties found them each attached to one of the great white oak trees of the forest. Each had been impaled on a low branch. The legend of the White Oak who stalked the forest was born that day.

No longer did he fear the white or the red man, now they feared him as they passed through his domain. While he did not seek out men to kill, he would no longer run for his life. His white father had also passed on to him his large body build; he had grown to be a giant among the men in his area. Indeed, most men were lucky if the top of their head can to the bottom of his chin or if their shoulders were as wide as his chest. His large frame provided the ideal structure for the lean muscles built from living in the forest; muscles which gave him both great endurance and strength.

Tonight he was hunting, though. His long white hair was braided with dark strips of hide to help him blend in with the shadows. The desire to have a woman was strong upon him. He knew his size and appearance would scare most women, but he also knew they were capable of accepting what he had to offer. He had found a woman’s body to be as capable of stretching as his was of performing great feats of strength and endurance. He still remembered fondly the first woman he had ever had and the trail he had traveled to reach this point in his life.

His dead father’s second wife, Morning Rain, had wandered far from the camp in search of berries when he had come upon her. Quickly he had bound and gagged her before carrying her for half a day away from the camp. Deep into the white oak forest they had traveled with her over his shoulder. Her weight was meaningless to the powerful muscles of his body.

“Scream once and I will remove your tongue,” he told her as he removed her gag.

“Little Bear let me go,” she begged him. She could see the lust in her eyes and she was afraid of what he might do to her. She had known many strong men in her life, but she was well aware of how easily he had carried her. Such ease could only come from someone who possessed strength greater than she had ever known.

“No.”

The coldness of that single word chilled her to her very core. Vividly, she remembered all of the times she had refused him shelter or food when it was within her power. A shiver ran through her body as she realized he had never once cried out at her cruelty to him. He would show her no mercy.

“Please have mercy on me,” she implored him. “I was young and foolish then. I was jealous of the love Standing Bear showered upon even though he knew you were not his real son.”

“I am no longer called Little Bear. I am now known as White Oak.”

Her body went limp as he told her his new name. She had hoped to somehow escape from the ordeal with only a few minor bruises. Now she wondered if he would even let her live. Suddenly, her life was very precious to her.

His knife flashed in his hand as he cut the bindings on her ankles before removing her dress from her body. Her body had filled out since the last time he had seen her, but she was still an attractive woman. Their diets and hard lifestyles made it difficult for one of the people to become heavy unless they belonged to the Chief’s family.

She stared at him with fear in her eyes as he removed his breechcloth and leggings. His manhood was the largest she had ever seen. Tears flowed down her cheeks as he spread her legs widely and knelt down between them in the leaves. She knew fighting him would only make it worse for her.

He had watched enough other couples from the shadows to know where he was supposed to put it, but he had his doubts if it would fit. Spitting in his hand, he rubbed the moisture on the end of his manhood as he had seen other men do. He could see the outline of the opening of her womanhood parting the thick dark hair between her thighs as he moved closer to her body. Continuing to move forward, he aimed for the opening as he held her legs apart. Thrusting hard, he was able to get almost a finger’s length into her on the first thrust.

She felt as if she were being ripped apart, but not sound came from her. She had no doubt that he was capable of removing her tongue if she angered him. Any man who would impale the bodies of his enemies on tree branches was capable of removing a mere woman’s tongue. Clenching her eyes tightly, she endured the pain silently as he forced himself into her slowly.

The very feeling of her shocked him as nothing else had in his short life. She was soft and silky feeling like a well cured rabbit skin, yet hot and wet at the same time. By the time he had fully impaled her, the wonderful sensation caused him to shoot his seed deep inside of her.

Youth and his rigorous life style provided him with the ability to keep on going when most men would have been finished. He fully intended to enjoy this wonderful feeling as long as possible. Wondering if he could do it again, he started stroking in and out of her now greatly stretched opening. His own seed provided more lubrication to make this time even more pleasurable. Much to his surprise, her hips started to move to meet his as her body continued to stretch to accommodate his size. Her eyes were closed, but she began to make noises he had heard some of the woman make before. Soon she began to quiver and he could feel her gripping his member with her opening as this new sensation caused him to once more fill her with his seed.

Pulling out of her, he arose from his knees so that he was standing over her. His manhood still proudly jutted out from his lean hard form. Looking into her eyes, he noticed they were soft in a manner he had never seen before. With her hands still tied behind her back, she struggled to her knees in front of him. Timidly, she stuck out her tongue to lick a drop of seed from the end of his member. Looking into his hard black eyes, she licked more of his seed and her juices from him. She continued to clean him until she had cleaned the entire length.

“Don’t stop,” he grunted at her. Many times he had seen her do this for his father. Now he understood how she had been able to avoid the beating she should have received for treating him so badly. He shivered with rage and pleasure as she worked her magic on the sensitive end of his manhood. Losing himself in her administrations and his anger, he didn’t even realize he had grasped her head in his hands until he heard her gagging.

Concentrating on obtaining more of this new type of pleasure, he started stroking in and out of her mouth as he had between her thighs earlier. His earlier two releases of his seed into her body allowed him to enjoy the feel of her mouth much longer than a normal man would have. She submitted to his onslaught with no other goal except to breathe when the opportunity arose for her. He was amazed that he could actually push all of his manhood into her mouth and found that he especially like the feel of it lodged deep in mouth. Realizing it was hard for her to breathe like this; he would take pity on her and pull out after only short periods of time. However, as he felt his seed coming again, he pushed deep into her mouth, forcing her to swallow all he had left to offer.

She gasped for air as he finally pulled his manhood from her mouth. Her jaw and tongue were both sore and tired from working so hard to accommodate him. The area between her thighs definitely felt different and slightly uncomfortable, but the pleasure she had received made it all worthwhile. She looked at him and saw the man she had helped to shape. He frightened and excited her at the same time.

“Get up and follow me,” he told her.

Silently she followed him through the woods. He had not offered her any clothing so she followed him completely naked until they came to a small stream. Several times he stopped her to point out animals she had not even realized were there. Truly he had grown to be a man the people should have been proud to have, instead of one they were at war with. She hung her head in shame knowing it was partially her fault.

“I will untie your hands so that you may wash yourself. Do not even think of running away unless you wish to spend the rest of your life crawling.”

Quickly she attended to the basic urges of life, before entering the sun warmed waters of the shallow stream. Zestfully, she scrubbed herself, wanting to be clean and pleasing for him. She even decided to clean her hair, something she normally only did once per moon cycle. As it was, he decided to take her again as she was bending over in the stream.

“Aii,” she cried as he plunged into her tender opening. He managed to impale her on the very first stroke as he grabbed her waist and pulled her back at the same time. His strength was so great, he easily held her off the ground as he used her for his pleasure. Never had she been had by a man who had such stamina.

Carrying her to the stream bank, he placed her on all fours in front of him. This new position enabled him to free up his hands to stroke her smooth satiny skin. His long arms provided him with the necessary reach to reach all of her body. He found he enjoyed grasping and using her pendulum breasts as a hand hold as he forcibly stroked in and out of her.

“Aii,” she cried out even louder as his strong fingers found and pinched her hard nipples. She had never realized they could become so sensitive while mating. Time after time he pulled and pinched, driving her whole body into a state of feeling she had not thought possible. Finally, she surrendered to the waves of pleasure which came crashing through her body and collapsed under him.

Pulling himself free of her, he flipped her body over so she was lying on her back in front of him. An idea occurred to him to spin her around until her head was now hanging over the stream bank. Crouching slightly, he grasped her head in both hands as he fed his still unsatisfied member into her gaping mouth. Slowly, but steadily, he stroked in and out of her mouth. In her prostrate state she was unable to be more than a receptacle for his lustful desires.

“Arg,” he grunted as he released his seed one more time deep in her throat. She had no choice but swallow if she wished to breathe again. Exhausted and sated, he pulled his rapidly softening member from her mouth. Looking down at her and feeling contented, he enjoyed the supine view she provided him. Even with her dark reddish skin, it was easy to see where he had grasped her body as he had used her.

“Wash and remain here while I find us some food,” he commanded her as he finished washing his own body. He did not even look back as he melted into the woods in search of prey. Becoming one with the shadows of the oncoming night, he breathed in the smells of the forest as he listened to the sounds of the forest. Far off he heard the sound he was searching for – the scrapping of horns against a small tree.

Time lost all meaning to him. Now he was once again nothing more than a primitive man in search of his next meal. Silently, he stalked his next meal while constantly adjusting his path to avoid the animal having any chance of picking up his scent. The poor animal never had a chance as he came up from behind it with his knife in hand if he needed it. He did not. One quick wrench of the animal’s neck sent its essence to the great beyond. Slinging it over his shoulder, he made it back to the stream in a fraction of the time it had taken him to stalk the animal.

She was lying hidden in the tall grass where she would have gone unnoticed to all but the most skilled of hunters. Fast asleep, he knew she had picked this spot as a precaution for her own safety and not as a means of trying to hide from him. She looked very attractive in the moonlight, but he knew she was not the woman he was looking for to keep. While, she had provided him with much pleasure and understanding of how a woman could be used, he would return her to the people tomorrow. He somehow knew she had changed inside deeply today and would view the men in her life much differently.

Taking the young buck to the stream edge, he quickly cleaned the animal. The water quickly dispersed the blood and other parts he did not wish to keep. He did not wish to have the smell of blood attract other animals. He was not in the mood to fight off bears or wolves tonight. Shaking her awake, he shared choice parts of the kill with her which could be eaten raw.

The night was cool and clear. The moon provided plenty of light for him to see by. Easily he could see that she was not used to being out naked in such conditions. She was shivering from the cold, but knew better than to complain to him. He had taken her clothes from her, and only he could return clothing to her. Luckily for her, he had picked up her clothes on the way back with the deer.

“Dress yourself, I do not want you to become sick from catching a chill.”

She quickly wrapped the dress around herself and tied it in place with a piece of buckskin thong he gave her. She stopped shivering as the dress kept the chill night air off of her and her body heat in. She smiled tenderly at him for allowing her to have clothing again.

“We will dry and cure the meat tomorrow. It will not last long otherwise. Sleep now as you will be very busy tomorrow.”

She curled up and was asleep in no time. For awhile he watched her sleep and planned what he would do with her. As soon as the meat was finished curing, he would return her to the people. His desire for revenge against her was already sated. He knew it was time for him to move on with his life. There was nothing here to keep him in the area. Of course, he would continue to use her for his pleasure while she was in his possession. Having decided what he should do, he drifted into a light slumber while listening to the sounds of night.

It took two days for the meat to be properly cured. Several times a day he used her for his pleasure while they waited. He was amazed at the way her body responded to touch by the second day. It was as though her body needed his as much as his desired hers. Even when he only used her mouth, it seemed to give her pleasure by being allowed to pleasure him.

The third day found them traveling at a quick pace towards her camp. She had already figured out that he was going to return her to the people and was sad at the prospect. She knew however there would be no changing his mind. Accepting her fate, she realized she needed a strong man in her life. Already she was thinking of the possible braves who might be interested in her for a mate.

A short distance from her camp they stopped to go their separate ways. He gave her the deer skin and most of the dried meat as he planned to travel light. He was surprised when she knelt at his feet and kissed them.

“Thank you,” she told him. “You have showed me what it is to truly be woman in the arms of a man. I will never forget you. I will also tell all who will listen, we were wrong to hurt or hunt you. You are worthy of being one of the people.”

He watched her walk away carrying her burden proudly. He knew he would never hate her again, nor would he ever forget her. She had helped to make him the man he had become in all ways. Somewhere in the camp there would be one very happy brave very soon. Never again would she be able to take men for granted as she had done in the past. Smiling, he turned and started on his own journey.

For almost a full moon he wandered the forest in no particular destination in mind. He traveled the land feeling there was a purpose to his traveling, but he did not know what it was. Many time he found himself stopping and listening for a sound he could not here. He felt as if he was on a quest similar to the spirit quests the shaman would sometimes undertake.

Driven as he was, he avoided all people. From time to time he would see both red and white men in the forest, but he made no attempt to make contact with them. Each time it just did not feel right. Long ago he had learned to trust his instincts. It was the reason he was still alive. The drive was so strong; he didn’t even take advantage of opportunities to have women when he could have many different times.

Then one day he stopped dead in his tracks. He had been following a trail which now branched in two different ways. Somehow he knew he needed to take the one towards the setting sun. He knew his journey was about to end. As he traveled the trail, the scent of blood became heavy upon the air. Up ahead a battle had been fought, between what he wasn’t sure. It was as though he could smell the blood of more than one animal. He was not surprised to find the body of a bear lying over the body of a man.

Warily, he approached the duo. He was certain the bear was dead, but a wounded bear was something to be cautious of. Carefully, he rolled the bear off of the white man it was lying upon. It was quite dead. The man was not, but he would be soon if he could not stop the bleeding. Now he knew what his quest had been. It was to save the life of this man. He would not fail.

12