The Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using every bit of knowledge he possessed, he worked to save the life of this unknown man. His own years of being beaten and attacked had prepared him well for the task. He knew which herbs to gather and how to best clean the wounds the bear had inflicted. A better healer could not have been found for the man.

Many suns passed as he slowly nursed the man back to life. Often the man would cry out in both the tongue of the red and the white man. It was unfortunate the words he cried out told him nothing as to who the man was. Even his possessions could tell him nothing since all he had was his clothes and a knife. Luckily, the bear provided plenty of meat so he did not have to hunt for food for them.

The morning arrived upon their camp bright and crisp. The time for the changing of the leaves would soon be upon them. He had already started to build a lodge to winter in since he knew the man would not be able to travel anytime. He had passed through many suns of heated skin, but he now felt cool to the touch as he should. He would live, but would need time to heal.

“Thank you,” the man whispered to him in his own tongue.

White Oak was so surprised to hear the sound of the man’s voice; he almost dropped what he was carrying. The man had given him no indication that he was awake.

“How long have you been taking care of me?” he asked.

“Two hands,” replied White Oak. “You have been on fire for most of that time. The bear wounded you badly. You lost a lot of blood. You will need many moons to completely heal. We will stay here while you heal. There is plenty of game and water here.”

“Was your mother or father of the people?”

“My mother, I do not know exactly who my father was. Just that he was large and had white hair like me.”

“Do you speak the white man’s tongue?”

“No.”

“Would you like to learn it?”

“Yes.”

“I will teach you then as I heal. I can speak both. It may not be much for saving my life, but perhaps it will help you someday in yours. My name is John.”

“I am White Oak.”

A deep friendship was born that day between the two men. For White Oak it was the first true friendship he had ever had. This man did not care if he was half white and half red. He was only thankful to have his life saved by a fellow man.

By the time the snows came, the white man was able to move in and out of the lodge on his own. He could not move very far at a time, but at least he was able to move. Meanwhile, White Oak was learning the white man’s tongue faster than either had thought possible. They tried to do all of their speaking in “English” as John told him it was called. They both knew they would have until the snows all melted to teach it to White Oak.

“It is cold enough to gather and keep meat now,” White Oak told John. “I will travel for several days and try to kill many deer to provide us with meat. I will do this now while the hunting is still easy. The meat will have more fat now than later when it is tough from little food for the animals.”

“That would be wise. There is plenty of food here to keep me fed. I will be fine while you are gone.”

White Oak left early the next morning. He traveled to the south of their lodge where he had not hunted before. He wanted to see the land and how much game it had to offer. He did not wish to deplete all of the game in one particular place. Swiftly, he traveled for two days as he memorized the land and its bounty.

Suddenly, he came upon the tracks of a small party of people in the light snow covering the ground. Two hands of people had traveled down the path that morning. He decided to follow the trail. He was certain they were white’s as most of the people appeared to where boots like John. As the sun was setting, he came upon their camp for the night.

There were four men, a boy and five women as he had guessed earlier. One of the women seemed to be a servant as she was the only one doing anything. Each time one of the others would ask her to do something, she would reply “Yes’m or No’m” to their request. He was thankful for John’s help in learning the white man’s language. It was nice to be able to understand what they saying.

After awhile one of the men stood and grabbed the servant woman by the arm and started dragging her by the arm towards the darkness beyond their camp. His actions caused the woman sitting next to him to start yelling at him.

“William, you should leave that woman alone. I don’t want that bitch to get pregnant. She will be of no use to us if she can’t work.”

“Don’t worry, Mabel. I won’t use her in a manner which would allow her to become with child. I’ll be saving that for you when we get to where we are going.”

With her head hung low, the woman followed the man into the darkness. She knew she would have to pleasure him with her mouth as she had done countless times before. It was the primary reason he had bought her indenture papers. He had wanted to have his own private whore.

White Oak silently followed them at a distance. He wanted to see exactly what this man was going to do with this woman.

“This is far enough,” he told her. He only wanted to be far enough in the shadows so the others couldn’t watch them and see how short his manhood was. It was plenty thick, but not much longer than his finger.

“Down on your knees, now. I don’t want to be out here all night waiting on you. Now get your mouth open and take it all. Ah, that feels good. Suck on it like the piece of candy it is for you. I know you like it, don’t you?”

She nodded her head “yes” as she continued to suck him. She had once been beaten for saying “no”. She did not intend to repeat the experience.

“Perhaps I should deny you your sweet tonight; I wouldn’t want you to feel it is your right to have my seed in your mouth every time.”

She started sucking harder, using her tongue as much as possible. Having him fill her mouth was much preferable than what he would do if he didn’t finish soon. Unfortunately, she lost the battle as he grasped her hair to pull her head away from him.

“Stand up, bitch,” he growled at her. “I know what you were trying to do. Now bend over and brace yourself against that tree. I don’t want you falling over while I work this big tool into your tight ass. It ain’t like the real thing, but it will have to do for now.”

She squeezed her eyes tightly together to hold in the tears as he pushed against her opening. He never bothered to use any kind of lubricant, not even his own spit. She just hoped he would spill his seed as soon as he got it in as usual. His shortness generally helped to make the painful ordeal a short ordeal to have to tolerate.

“You’re ass sure is tighter than any of those whore’s back on the coast. I never had this much trouble getting inside of any of them. Maybe all of this fresh air and traveling is making my member grow even larger than it already was.”

He pushed the remaining bit into her with his usual grunting sound. Seconds later, she felt his warm seed filling her rear. Walking would not be a pleasant journey for her tomorrow. Already she could feel his member shrinking as it slipped out of her opening. He left her to attend to her own needs as he went back to the warm fire. She only hoped he didn’t give or sell her services to any of the other men as he would sometimes do. For that reason and to hide her shame for a little bit longer, she waited in the darkness longer than usual.

White Oak watched her as she waited. He had never mated with Morning Rain in the manner he had just watched. He was intrigued by what he had just seen. It didn’t look much different than what he had once seen two bucks do while they were in the “rut”. He had not thought to do it with a woman. It might be very pleasurable if other animals were doing it too. After awhile she headed to her blankets, and turned in as the others had done.

White Oak quickly decided he wanted this woman. He wanted to learn more about this new method of mating. That would require a woman. Here was a woman who already knew how it was done. He would take her with him back to the lodge. Besides, she could carry a deer after he killed it.

Mary awoke with a start as a hand cover her mouth. She never had a chance to scream as she was quickly gagged and tied within her own blankets. Arms of incredible strength effortlessly raise her to an impossibly wide shoulder. As shocking as all of this was, seeing a mane of pure white hair was too much. She fainted before she actually made contact with his shoulder.

Feeling her go limp was acceptable to White Oak. He could tell she was still alive by the feel of her beating heart. A subdued weight would be easier to carry. He planned to move fast. A light snow had started to fall which he planned to use to help cover his tracks. He was certain the storm was going to intensify as the day wore on. He had no intention of being found if they decided to search for her.

The camp came to life with the sounds of curses in the air. The snow had started to fall heavily by the time everyone realized that Mary was truly gone. All traces of any tracks had long since filled in with snow. Looking for her in the storm would have been futile and foolish. It was decided she was not worth the risk. They would move on with out her.

Mary came to as wet snow off of a tree limb fell onto her face. She remained silent and still while she gathered her thoughts. The braided hair next to her was still white, so she had not imagined it after all. She could only assume she was being carried by some sort of woodsman. Only a woodsman could move this effortlessly through the forest.

“How long do you plan on pretending to be asleep?”

The sound of the deep voice brought her back to reality along with the flash of a knife cutting the bindings of her. She would have jumped if it had been possible. Tied as she was, she could barely wiggle, but she could spit out the gag. For some reason she was not surprised he spoke to her in English.

“I did not wish to risk your wrath by disturbing you. I have known many men who do not like to hear a woman speak unless she is spoken to.”

“There are at least a few wise men in the world then.”

The tone of his voice clearly defined what her role would be with him. She would do as she was told. She would do it now. She would be wise to not even consider questioning his authority. At least he had shown her some compassion by allowing her to stay warm in her blankets.

He stopped and lowered her to the ground. They had come to a shelter of sorts. A huge tree had fallen to the ground among a small stand of pines. The trunk of the tree provided a natural wall on one side with the pines providing the rest of the walls and roof for the shelter. She hoped it was warm and dry inside. Looking at her captor, she knew it would be.

“We will wait out the storm here. It may be several days until it is done snowing. There is water nearby. I have food here.”

“Oh,” she moaned as feeling came flooding back into her legs as he untied the cords encasing her and her blankets while she lay on the ground.

“I need to,” she reddened as she pointed to a clump of smaller pine trees.

“Go.”

He was still standing by the entrance when she returned. Standing in the swirling snow, a mountain of a man, he reminded her of the Norse gods her grandmother had told her about as a child. She scurried through the opening as he held some branches aside for her. Inside it was warmer and dry. She now knew by the smell what it would be like to live in a pine tree.

“Lay your blankets over the broken limb.”

She did as she was told, not expecting to be pushed over the limb on top of them. He wasted no time in tying her hands to her ankles. She circled the huge limb like a living bracelet. Seconds later he used more thongs to spread her legs as far possible as he tied them to other branches. Cool air caressed her bottom when he threw her skirt forward.

“Please do not do this to me,” she begged.

“Be silent or I will gag you again,” he replied as he ran his hand over her firm bottom. Her bottom was so very pale compared to Morning Rain’s. He ran a hard finger down between her cheeks in search of her woman’s opening. Her hair was much softer, but she was very dry. Lubrication would definitely help.

She could not see him, but she could hear him removing his clothes. She could tell he was placing them next to the wall of the shelter. What she didn’t expect was the cold substance he spread on her butt cheeks.

His strong fingers pushed the substance towards her opening. Deftly, yet firmly, he probed her opening with a well lubricated finger. It was not nearly as uncomfortable as it had been with William. The lubrication soothed as he stretched her opening. Still she was not prepared for what came next.

She was being split in two. Somewhere he had found something huge and was forcing it into her. She would have screamed, but she was unable to. A wave of blackness came over her as her fatigued body shut down.

White Oak felt the body go limp as he forced his member into her. It had been very difficult to get the large end of his member into her, even with the grease. Penetration was easier for him now. Her limp body had become very relaxed, making it more accepting of what he had to offer. She felt very different from Morning Rain. The feelings of penetration were more intense this way.

The outer part of her opening was very tight, squeezing his member as he stroked in and out. However, the inside area was more supple and accepting. While Morning Rain had reminded him of the feeling of rabbit fur, this woman felt like a well tanned deer skin. Not nearly as wet, the greased supple opening provided a means for a higher level of friction and intensity of feeling.

Stroke after stroke he plied to her limp body. Some might have been appalled at using an unconscious woman for their pleasure, but not White Oak. He had taken this woman to use her for his pleasure. She was providing that pleasure to him. Her pleasure was not his concern.

She came back to consciousness as fast as she had went out. Something huge was still sliding in and out of her rear, but it no longer hurt. Instead, she was feeling very strong sensations of pleasure. She was feeling feelings she had never experienced before. Suddenly, the feelings became so intense; it was as if a molten fire had consumed her from the inside out. This time she screamed a silent scream of pleasure.

He felt her body spasm under him. Somehow the spasming allowed her to take his length with even greater ease. He lost all control. His body shook while he filled her with his seed. The amount was so great, his member started to shrink back to its normal size almost immediately. Taking her had definitely been worth the risk. Tomorrow he would finish his hunting, and then he would take her to meet John.

12