The Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

"Get up and follow me," she ordered. I did as she asked and we headed down a long hall towards the back of the house, by erect cock bobbing with each step. Suddenly she stopped, turned and said, "Suck my nipples." I bent to her chest and sucked one nipple and then the other into my mouth, rolling them around between my lips and flicking them with me tongue. "Very nice," she said pushing my head away. "Come on." We walked past two bedrooms and appeared headed to a doorway at the end of the hallway. She stopped again. "Lick my asshole, now," she again ordered and bent over, hands on either wall of the hallway. I put my hands on her hips and swirled my extended tongue around her puckered little shaved asshole. "Put your mouth over it and lick me with your whole tongue like you did to my pussy," she demanded. I did as I was ordered. "Good boy," she teased. With saliva dripping down her ass crack, she stood up and thanked me and headed into the room at the end of the hall.

This was obviously a guest room. It was pretty stark, just a four-post bed, a night table and a dresser. There were no nick-knacks and nothing on the walls. "Lay down on the bed," she ordered as she went to the dresser, opened a drawer and removed something. She turned and showed me what she had in her hands. Dangling from her outstretched hands were two sets of padded neoprene handcuffs.

Yikes, I thought. I might not be too comfortable with this. My face must have shown my dismay. She offered reassuring words about not being into anything painful or dangerous. She just liked to be in control. I reluctantly agreed to let her put the cuffs on me. She first put them around my ankles and cinched them tight enough that I couldn't slip them off over my feet. She then buckled the other ends of the straps to each bed post. I sat there up on my elbows watching her attached the restraints, spreading my legs apart, fully exposing my ball sac and erect cock to the door and hallway. She then moved to my arms, as I lay now flat on my back. She attached the soft cuffs to my wrists the same way she did my ankles. With that complete, I must have been quite a sight, strapped spread eagle, legs wide, arms above my head, laying on her bed.

She looked down at her handiwork, ran her hand down my chest, fondled my dick and walked out of the room. She walked down the hallway and I struggled to lift my head to again watch her beautiful ass sway as she walked away. She turned into one of the side bedrooms and quickly reemerged dialing a cordless phone.

Let Your Fingers Do the Walking

"Kim, it's Tanya. Come on over. I've got this hot guy I just met naked and tied to my bed. Yeah, he's got a great body. He's a runner. And, guess what? Nope. Nope. Not even close. He shaves his balls! Why would I make that up. Yeah, it's really sexy. No, he agreed to be tied up. Uh, huh. I had him eat me. Yeah, he was quite good at it. No, he hasn't cum yet. It's been hard for a couple of hours, more or less. I don't care, wear whatever you want, just get over here. Look, just put on a baseball hat over your wet hair, throw on a t-shirt, come naked. I don't care just get over here. What? Right now I'm not wearing anything. Yep, I'm all shaved. You? Good. No, I'm standing about 10 feet from him. Yeah, he heard our conversation. He looks a little worried. I'll bet he's a little bit excited, and a whole lot apprehensive. Probably worried you weigh 200 pounds and have a crew cut. I'll set him straight. Hurry up and walk over." She clicked off the phone.

"Kim's coming over. But, don't worry, she's attractive. She's a little shorter than me. Not fat, in fact she's a rock climber. That's why she lives up here. Easy access to her favorite climbing areas. She lives just a quarter-mile or so away. See you in a little while."

With that, she walked out into the hallway and disappeared into the kitchen. In what seemed to be just a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door and then the voices of two women greeting one another. Footsteps echoed up the hallway. First Tanya entered and then was followed by a beautiful blonde woman wearing the skimpiest black bra and g-string you can imagine. This outfit was nothing more than thin strings and tiny triangles. The front of the g-string barely covered her pussy. The bra didn't contain all of her beautiful breasts, with her flesh peaking out from all sides. "Hi there," I said with a smirk, as if to make light of my present predicament. "I see you had time to get dressed."

She walked up to the bedside and said. "Pretty funny for a guy tied to a bed." I scanned her up and down as she took in my body, the straps and my spread eagle position.

"Tanya, quite a catch you got here," Kim said as she reached over and cupped my smooth balls. "Ummmm, you were right about the shaved balls, this is sexy."

"Kim and I have been neighbors for just over a year," Tanya explained. "We've gotten drunk in Kim's hot tub a few times and fantasized about a three-way with a hot guy. When you came across me in the woods, I figured I should take advantage of the situation and go for it. Thank goodness Kim was home," she said as she looked over at Kim and smiled. "I got those cuffs as a joke gift for a bachelorette party I was supposed to attend, but never made. Never thought I would use them, but here we are."

"So what's next," I asked, hardly being able to believe I was having this conversation with a gorgeous, 5'10'' nude woman and her equally stunning g-string-clad neighbor while helplessly strapped to a bed.

Without saying a word, Tanya walked up behind Kim and untied her bra and let it drop seductively to the floor. Tanya stood their, hands at her side with her eyes half open. Next, Kim hooked her fingers under the side strings of Kim's panties and slid them off her hips and down her legs. Kim also had a shaved pussy, which was now being plied from behind by Tanya's skilled fingers. With Kim sufficiently wet, Tanya went back to her dresser, opened a drawer and removed an odd-looking sex toy of some sort. Tanya fiddled with it for a moment until it started buzzing. "Good it still works," she said as she switched the vibrating function off.

Girls and Their Toys

This toy was bright purple, about six inches long, curved like a scythe with a small bulbous end and a textured shaft. It was, maybe, a little wider than my index finger. "Know what this is?" Kim teased. I didn't, I told her. "Well, it's for you."

With that, Kim grabbed a spare pillow and had me raise my hips off the bed. She crammed the pillow under my lower back and upper butt cheeks. By this time, I figured out this thing was some sort of anal toy. This would be a first. Out of nowhere materialized a bottle of lube, which Tanya liberally spread all over the toy. She squirted a glob onto her finger tips and carefully rubbed it around my asshole. She used her middle finger to work some of the slippery stuff into my hole. She then put the end of the purple toy against my virgin asshole and gently began to work it in. Since it wasn't too thick, it slid in easily and without pain. Its odd and serious curve allowed it to easily follow my anal canal until its entire six inches was buried in my ass. "You ready for this?" Tanya asked. Before I could answer, she turned it on and the thing started rapidly vibrating deep inside me. What a sensation! My already-hard dick must have got ten times harder as Tanya slowly slid the thing in and out of me and turned it in all directions to add to the intense pleasure.

While Tanya was intently working my asshole, Kim peeled herself away from the action and climbed up on the bed, straddled me facing my spread-eagle feet and sat on my face. Looking up, I could see her remarkable ass, noticing for the first time a faint g-string tan line emerging from her ass crack. She squirmed a bit trying get her private parts in the best position to be probed by my tongue. As she squirmed back and forth, at any given moment either her pussy or asshole was sliding across my nose and mouth. I kept sticking out my tongue to catch either as she worked herself into position. Finally, she settled down with her asshole right in front of my mouth. She grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart to give me unobstructed access to the most intimate of body parts. She didn't have to say a word. I knew what to do and started licking and probing for all I was worth. I would occasionally find myself on mental auto-pilot as I would get lost in what Tanya was doing to my own asshole. I then would be jolted back to reality when Kim shifted position. Once her asshole had sufficiently been serviced, she raised her ass a bit and backed her pussy into position. That special place too was serviced with great finesse until she was left panting and in the throws of sheer sexual pleasure.

Two for the Show

Meanwhile, Tanya had abandoned the anal toy, leaving it on and buzzing deep inside my ass, and had climbed on top of me, facing Tanya. Kim reached up and grabbed my dick, holding it straight up waiting for Tanya to lower herself onto it. I couldn't see anything, save for Kim's ass and pussy lips, but I felt Tanya's pussy lips touch the end of my cock. Kim slowly moved my cock forward and backward, wetting it and coaxing more of Tanya's pussy juice to the outside of her lips to ensure an easy penetration. Suddenly, Tanya let her weight shift and her pussy swallowed my entire erect cock. With my dick all the way inside her, she alternated grinding her pubic bone against mine and moving up and down, sliding me in and out of her.

As all this was going on, I glanced over to my left and was able to watch the action in a large mirror sitting on top of Tanya's dresser. I could see Kim on my face and Tanya riding my dick. Tanya had her hands on Kim's breasts and was cupping them in her hands and pinching her nipples. Right as I saw Tanya's fingers on Kim's nipples, I started rapidly flicking my tongue around Kim's clit. She started moaning, "Yes, yes, yessssss," and must have came at that very moment.

Kim climbed off my face and stood next to the bed, intently watching closely as my dick slid in and out of Tanya. Kim leaned over on the bed, her ass now fully in view courtesy of the mirror behind her. She started licking Tanya's clit while she bounced up and down on my dick. With Kim's face buried in our crotches, Tanya let my dick slip out of her pussy and she told Kim to suck off all the juices. With that order still hanging in the air, Kim made an O with her lips and proceeded to take in as much of my cock as she could. She grasped the base with her right hand and began pumping me in and out of her mouth. Tanya was still sitting on my legs watching Kim's handiwork. Soon, Tanya joined Kim at my crotch and they alternated sucking my dick.

Both of them had a hold of my cock shaft and would hold it as the other one sucked the head. They passed me back and forth for a good five minutes before Tanya decided I had had enough.

She climbed back on me, put my dick back inside her dripping-wet pussy. She began taking long, rhythmic strokes, stopping at the top of each stroke just before my dick would have slipped out and then plunging all the way back down. I managed to last maybe eight strokes before I started cumming with a force I didn't know was possible, filling her pussy with an impressive amount of gooey, white cum.

Once my cock stopped pulsating, Tanya lifted off me and began slithering, knees on either side of my torso, up towards my head, her cum-filled pussy leaving a wet trail up my stomach and chest. "Now finish me off," she demanded.

Right as she forced her pussy onto my face, Kim blessedly turned off the vibrating anal toy and removed its six inches from inside my ass.

I could now concentrate on the new bounty spread before me. My first tongue lapping unleashed a mini-flood of my own cum into my mouth. I had tasted my own jism before and knew its flavor. I swallowed all that dripped into my mouth and continued working at getting her off. It didn't take long before she was quivering and pronouncing she was about to cum. I sped up my tongue lashing and she quickly collapsed in a mass of orgasmic joy. She climbed off me and stood next to Kim beside the bed.

I must have been quite a sight, each limb tied to a bed post with pussy juice drying everywhere from my thighs, to my crotch, up my chest and all over my face.

Tanya stepped up to my head, gave me a long French kiss and untied my wrists. Kim did the same for my ankles. At last, I was free. I stood up next to the women and thanked them for such an exquisite ride. They indicated the pleasure was all theirs. Tanya offered a shower and I accepted. As I strode off to the bathroom, she said, "We're going to bed, you can let yourself out. Leave your phone number in case we ever want to use you again. In other words, don't call us, we'll call you."

I smiled at them and with a nod of my head said I would see them later and shut the bathroom door. After cleaning up and finding my shorts in Tanya's backpack, I let myself out and headed back home. It was well after midnight.

That was a good run.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers
12