The Trailhand Ch. 02

Story Info
Cowboy gets some more of Boss Lady
5k words
4.5
39.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

I woke up around 4 AM, having had the first nights sleep in a bed in over 2 weeks. I felt good, I fumbled around and found my cigarette fixins, poured some tobacco in a paper and rolled in the dark. I’ve done it most my life that way, either in the saddle or waking up. I thought about last night, my pecker already hard from needing to relieve myself, I scratched my balls, yawned and lit my smoke.

I smoked about half my cigarette then got up and dressed, trying not to wake the boys since they had a rough night in town. I went to the wash basin, cleaned up a bit then headed for the cook shack. I smelled the breakfast cooking when I entered, Maria was leaning over the stove frying up some bacon when she heard me come in.

“Good Morning Senor Blue!” She greeted me with a huge smile, Her pearly white teeth showing.

“Howdy Maria, how you feeling this mornin’?”

“I feel good, even thought I found it hard to walk this morning!”

We both smiled and I grabbed a hot cup of strong coffee, I needed it this morning. I went out to check the corral, making sure everything was in good order, then went back to get some chow. I sat at the nearest table to Maria and she brought me a heaping plate of food, Good hot biscuits and eggs some bacon and more coffee. She sat beside me watching me as I ate. Cowhands don’t talk much when we eat, the more you talk, the less you get to eat. Maria had a healthy glow in her face today I noticed, and I also noticed she did walk kinda funny too. I reckon after getting 9"s of hard pecker a couple of times when your not use to it, does tend to make you sore.

“How come a pretty woman like you aint married yet Maria? Surely you’ve had plenty of offers!”

“I have found no one I want to marry yet, Perhaps someday, but not now.”

A man can’t argue with logic like that, and I never knew a man that won a argument with a woman so I let it go.

“Perhaps tonight we could meet again Senor Blue, I did enjoy our visit last night!”

“Who knows Maria, Who knows.”

I got up and went to the barn to feed the animals and make sure the boy’s took proper care of them before heading to bed. I was brushing one down when I heard a noise coming in the barn, I turned and saw Miss Millie walking in.

“Mornin’ Miss Millie, Sleep well?”

“Well yes I did Blue, thank you for asking. In fact I don’t remember when I have slept better.” She told me with a gleam in her eyes.

I turned back to the horse and brushed it some more, she came up beside me, petting the horses neck. I admired her hands, small but strong, long thin fingers. Her hands and face not weather worn like a woman that had lived her life on a ranch or farm.

“Blue, I, uh, I wanted to talk to you about last night. I’m not sorry it happened, in fact I feel the opposite, but if people found out, well, you know what that could do to a woman’s reputation.”

“Oh Ma’am, You don’t have to worry about that none. I don’t uh, Kiss and tell so to speak. Ain’t no one’s business but ours I figger!”

“Thank You Blue!” and she leaned to me and gave me a kiss on my mouth. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, letting my tongue work her mouth over good for a minute. Then she said she wanted to see me in the Main House in awhile. I finished up my chores in the barn and walked over to the house. Knocking on the large double front door, I waited for someone to open it. Miss Millie came and invited me inside, we went into the parlor when she told me.

“Blue, we have had some trouble on the north end and I am sending Will, and the hands to find out what can be done about it. They should be gone about a week, and I want you to stay here and keep things going for me.” Her eyes had a worried look in them. I could not refuse, since she did own the place, but if there was trouble, I figgered I should go too.

“Is that the only reason you want me to stay here Miss Millie? I could probably be more help to Will riding with him. We got some good boys riding for you, but I might could come in handy there.”

“Well, I talked to Will about it yesterday before you got back, and since you rode the last 2 weeks alone, we thought it would be fair for you to stick around here awhile.”

“Yesum, I guess that’s fair, I just don’t want anyone thinking I’m getting out of anything. I want to do my share!”

“And besides Blue, who knows what could crawl in my house at night!” A glimmer of hope came to her eyes. I knew what she was thinking and I knew I could find myself crawling inside if the timing was right.

I heard the boys rustling around in the yard so I excused myself and went to give em a hand getting ready for the weeks ride. They all had their stories about what went on, and they got larger and more unbelievable as they told them. Typical Cow Pokes, full of shit! About 7 AM they rode off, leaving me here with Paco, and older Mexican man that helped around, Maria and Miss Millie.

There wasn’t a lot to do today, since it was Sunday. I hitched up the buggy for Miss Millie, so she and Maria could go to Church. Seemed kind of funny to me, going to Church after having a poke with me like they had last night, but who am I to condemn. I watched them leave, I had asked if they wanted me to drive them, but they refused. So I sat on the front porch of the Main house, rolled a smoke, leaned the chair back against the wall wondering what it would feel like to own such a spread.

No use wasting time on Bull Shit like that, something like that don’t happen to men like me. So I walked over to the corral, admiring Miss Millie’s Prized Stallion, Midnight. A beautiful black, and proud as any I’ve ever seen. He has a high step that makes you know he is a King! He walked over to me wanting some sugar or just a pettin’. I gave him both, Then went to the bunk house to read a bit. Not many men out here read, and I was one that did.

I must’ve fallen asleep because I woke to the sound of Miss Millie’s buggy rolling in the yard. Getting up I rushed out to help them down and put the buggy up. Maria went in to start our meal, since there was only the four of us, Miss Millie asked us all to eat in the Big House. A nice change for a hick like me. We ate fine meal of Steak, boiled potatoes, some beans, bread and pie. I was full as a tick when Miss Millie told Maria and Paco, “That will be all for today, if you have something to do in townor somewhere to go then go have some fun. Blue I have some questions I need to talk to you about if you don’t mind staying here awhile.”

“No Ma’am, anything I can do to help.”

I saw a fire in Maria’s eyes as she left the room. Something about a hot blooded Lil Mescan gal, you do Not want them pissed off at ya. Miss Millie led me from the large dining room to the parlor and poured us both a Brandy, She sat on the beatiful leather couch, inviting me to sit beside her. I sat and took a gulp of the Brandy, it was smooth as velvet, unlike the harsher taste of my Rye Whiskey.

“Blue, how long have you been working for me now?”

“Oh, about Seven Years or so Miss Millie!’

“Are you happy here?”

“Yesum, happier than I’ve been anywhere else.”

“Good, I want you to be happy, You made me happy last night, Very Happy!”

I blushed as she spoke about it, not use to talking about such things in the light of day.

“The reason I am asking is I saw Maria leave the bunk house last night, and I know you were the only one there when she did.”

Shit, I could see it coming, gonna get fired for a poke with the hired help. Nothing I could do now but let her talk.

“I know a man has needs, but I would’ve thought after what we did you would’ve been satisfied, I mean, didn’t I please you?”

“Yes Ma’am you did, I have no complaints. She just happened to see us in the trough though. Said when she saw what was hanging between my legs, she figgered she could use some of it. Didn’t seem right not to let her have some.”

“I see, do you love her?” she asked, a strange look in her eyes.

“Uh, no ma’am, just had a poke is all.”

“Good, not that I’m jealous, but I just had to know.”

I leaned over and gave her a kiss, her hand found its way to my pecker. Giving it a squeeze I felt it starting to get hard in my tight jeans. I knew I wasn’t going to get fired for a feel, so I reached over and grabbed a hand full of her firm tit. Her breathing increased and I kept the pressure on it, pulling at her thick nipple. Her mouth was wet and hot as her tongue dug deep into mine Her hand went to the buttons on my jeans and undid them, freeing my hardening pecker. Pulling it out, I saw her eyes open wide.

“My word, it looks so much larger now then last night!”

I just kept squeezing her tit, I stood up and she pulled my jeans off, the sat back down and she got my boots off then my jeans. I sat there with my shirt on and watched as she got on her knees between my legs, holding my hard pecker in her soft hand. She licked it from my balls to the tip with the flat of her tongue. I leaned back watching as her red lips covered the head of it and swallowed about half of it in one swoop. Her hand caressing my hairy balls as her tongue licked the underside of my pecker.


She was no novice at this I could tell, she started moaning as her mouth went deeper than Maria’s had. I never saw a woman that could take all I had, but Millie did. I felt her warm breath on my balls and her tonsils mid way down my pecker. I wondered if she was one of them double jointed women I heard tell of. Where they could unhinge their jaws, like a snake eating something bigger than its mouth. I didn’t really give a shit, this was great.

I watched her hair shining from the sunlight coming through the window, It changed colors as her head went up and down. Her hand working what ever she could grab when her mouth got high enough. I wouldn’t last long if I watched her do this, so I looked out the window, And saw Midnight prancing around the corral, almost like he knew what was going on in here. She stopped sucking me off and grabbed my hand leading me to her bedroom by the hand. I felt real stupid walking there in just my shirt, but wasn’t gonna stop to get dressed. I got to see her fine body in the daylight as she pulled her dress over her head.

Standing there nekid, she was without a doubt the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, bar none! Her bush was thick and the same color as the hair on her head, her tits, had a slight hang, not much, and her nipples poked out waiting for my lips to suck them in. Her waist was shaped for a good poke or having a child like I said before. One fine specimen of a woman.

I lay her on the bed and slid my face between her thighs, opening her wet pussy lips with my tongue as my fingers held the outer lips, pulling them gently outwards. Millie has one purty pussy, darker outer lips with a pink inside, her clit was throbbing as my lips surrounded it. Her hands grabbed my hair pushing my face in her pussy.

“Oh Yes Blue, kiss me down there, Oh God it feels so good Blue. No one has ever done this to me before. Oh Fuck!”

Her hips shook as I licked her pussy and when she started getting really excited I thought she would snatch me bald headed she pulled my hair so hard. I kept on licking and sucking her hairy wet pussy, then put my finger to her butthole, rubbing the puckered hole with my finger tip.

“Oh God Blue, what are you doing? Oh, that feels so wicked, but so good, Mmmm don’t stop Blue.”

I didn’t, I rubbed some of her pussy juice on my finger tip, then slid it in her butt about to the first knuckle. Her hips jumped to my face, purt near bustin my lip. I was glad Maria and Paco had left because Millie let out a scream that could wake the dead when she came on my face and finger. Millie was dripping as she humped my face and pulled my hair, forcing my face to it.

I went ahead and let her come, then moved up so I could get me a poke. Her small hand wrapped around my pecker aiming it at her wet hole, moving it around until it slid right in her. She felt as tight as she had last night when I pushed my pecker in her. Her legs spread wide to accept me between them. I glanced down and saw that her pussy hair was matted from her creamy juice and my spit. It fired up my passion for her even more.

I felt her pussy gripping my thick pecker as I started moving in and out, and watched her pussy lips clinging to my hard pecker as I pulled it out to the head, then slammed my hips in. She gasped as my 9"s slid in her tight hole. I felt her fingernails raking down my back trying to get more of me inside her. This Lil lady liked a good poke and she was damn good at it too.

Her hips were making circles, while she humped against me and I swear I felt her pussy grabbing my pecker from the inside. Felt kinda like small wet fingers on it, massaging it. She pulled on her nipples, pulling them out and pinched at them as I gave her a slow stroke, her face and chest flushed red. The small gasps she gave made me sure she was fixing to cum and cum hard so I started giving it to her faster. Sloshing noises coming from her pussy and me grunting like a rooting pig, she came.

“Oh, Oh, Yes Blue, fuck me hard, give me all your sweet cock!”

Damn, for a girl with Schoolin’ she sure had a foul mouth when she was having a good orgasm. I kinda liked it, showed me I was doing it right for her. Her belly rippled as she came, and I swear I could see the shape of my pecker in her belly as I hit the back of her womb. That pussy was grabbing me and her hips bucked like a Mare in heat as I started to shot my hot wad in her hot pussy.

“Now Millie, move that ass, fuck me woman, make me shoot in ya!”

And she did, she bucked and fucked and cursed like a sailor when we both came. Her chest covered in sweat, her thighs slick as my hips slide between them. I felt her legs squeezing around my waist and her heels in my back pulling me to her. I shot my load and she cried out.

“Oh fuck Blue, I can feel it, it’s so hot hitting inside me Blue. Fuck me cowboy, fuck my hot pussy!”

I slammed her with all the remaining strength in my body and she shook from her own exertion’s our bodies covered in a light film of sweat. My belly slid on hers and her tits pressed into my hairy chest while her fingers raked down my back.

“Oh Blue, that was wonderful! Damn you do it to me so good”

“Thank you Millie, you aint half bad for an old widow woman yourself!” Smiling at her. Old hell, she was only 26. I got off her and lay along side of her, her hands running lazy circles around my nipples and with a dreamy look on her face she asked me.

“Blue? Have you ever thought about getting married?”

Damn, what a question, a question like that could ruin a good poke, a woman getting all lovey dovey.

“A time or two I thought I found the right girl, but it never panned out for me. Mebbe someday, who knows what can happen down the line.”

She laid her head on my chest, kissing it and holding me close to her. She spoke of how she met and married Mr McKenny, how she didn’t love him but needed to marry a man of substance and means. I didn’t want to hear it, but it seems like a woman has a need to talk after sex I have learned, so I let her go. Admiring how her breasts rose and fell as she lay beside me breathing, her breath so warm on my chest.

I turned to her and kissed her to shut her up, it worked, her tongue was on fire as it attacked my mouth. I rubbed her pretty tits with the palm of my rough hard worked hands, Millie sighed softly, her nipples were sensitive to my touch. She pressed them against my hand and her soft warm hand wrapped around my thick pecker, slowly pulling it, the foreskin skin sliding over the head of it then rolled off as she pulled it down.

I really liked the way she always smelled of Lilacs, If I ever do get married, I’m gonna get my woman some of that bath water. I felt myself getting hard in her hand as she jerked on it for me. I diddled her pussy while she played with my now hard pecker, she was as wet and creamy as a bucket of fresh warm milk when I stuck my finger in her. Her legs opened for me and I used my thumb on her throbbing clit while I fingered her slick pussy and her hips fucked my hand. Her mind went to her pleasure not mine as I got her more excited and her hand slipped from my pecker and went to her tits, rubbing her dark tipped tit.

I had been with a few women in my life, but none who played with themselves when they had a man to do it for them, Millie sure wasn’t shy about it though. This girl did love her sex and made sure she got what she wanted doing it. Her ass was squirming around on the bed as I stuck two fingers in her wet pussy. I played with her a few more minutes then rolled her over on her belly.

I moved over her and stuck my pecker between the cheeks of her sweet looking ass, rubbing it up and down until I felt it hit her slick slit and slid it in. Her ass pushed back and I shoved in her roughly, a loud gasp rushing from her lips as my girth filled her completely. I lay on her back and slowly worked my hard pecker in and out. Her ass bumping up to meet me mid way, getting all she could in her

“Oh shit Blue, it feels so wonderful, don’t stop fucking me Blue!”

Hell, I had just started, the last thing on my mind was stopping now! I pushed all the way in and lay on her, feeling her thick pussy hairs tickling on my balls for a second, then gave her a poke that I hoped she would never forget. She was crying out my name and fucking me like a 2 dollar whore getting 5 dollars pay. I watched her ass cheeks bouncing as I gave her a good fucking, then I raise up and slapped one ass cheek. Her hips jerked in response to the slap. Figgered she must like it more than I had thought before, so I gave her a good whuppin’ her white ass turning bright red after a few minutes.

“That’s right Millie, take your whuppin’ woman, that’s what nasty women get. That’s what you want isn’t it!”

“Oh Yes, I need it Blue, please spank me Blue, Give me what I deserve!”

Sounded good to me, A pretty woman with some good pussy, wanting a Lil spanking while getting a poke. Did it for me! I kept on spanking her and since she had to troubles talking nasty when she was fucking I figgered she didn’t mind hearing some of it either.

“That’s a good girl, use that pussy, work it woman. Give me a good fucking Millie!”

She seemed to get more excited when I said that and her hips slammed back to me her breath coming from her like someone had stepped on her chest when I slammed into her hot pussy. The muscles on her back tight and well formed as her shoulders struggled to hold her steady on her hands and knees, her head hanging down and her hair covering her pretty face.

I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head back, she groaned her approval and fucked me harder. Her wetness was running down the inside of her legs as I forced it out from the size of my pecker taking up all the space inside her. She would have no trouble with child bearing after we got through with the fucking I was giving her. She had cum already and was starting to cum again when I felt the familiar feeling building in my balls, I slapped her ass once more and shot my load in her. Her pussy was gripping then releasing my pecker as she was cumming hard now.

“Now Blue, do it Now! Oh Yes, I’m cumming for you Blue, Oh Shit make it happen Blue!”

I shot spurt after spurt into her hot gripping slit, while she cried out time after time that she was cumming. Her body was shaking and mine was getting weak as we fell in a sweaty pile on the bed, both gasping, hot and sweaty. I got off her back to cool us both off, got the makings for a smoke from my shirt pocket. Glad I had at least brought my shirt with me when I came in here. I rolled one up and lit it, smoke lazily rising towards the ceiling as I blew it out, the sweat cooling me off now as a light breeze came from her open window.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers
12