The Trails of Life 06

Story Info
On the job training.
10k words
4.68
10.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter six.

On the job training

Sophie stayed in the taxi as I walked to the lift door. It sank down and I found myself directed to a holding room where a thin porridge was served for breakfast along with a watery juice.

After that I waited until a computer voice ordered me out of the opening door. I ended in the middle of about twenty prisoners as we shuffled along the corridor and into a line in a narrower corridor.

I knew that beyond the door at the end was the walkway with the expectant audience on one side with the tiered seats for us behind. The single guard had us wait till some new arrivals joined on the end.

He came down the line checking our identities and issuing new collars to the newcomers. Then it was time as we shuffled up to make the short solo walk across. There were no blinding lights this time and the bidders were ranked in front of me as I stopped in the centre to do my twirl.

I was bid up to a fair price by an older woman and the young one next to her. The looked alike enough to be mother and daughter. It was the mother who claimed me and signed the contract.

She looked to be mid to late thirties. She was wearing a white pleated skirt with the hem just above the knee, on top she wore a pale blue sweatshirt emblazoned with a large yellow logo advertising a gym.

Taking my leash she walked me out into the entrance hall and her waiting companion. My mind was conjuring with being a toy-boy for the pair of them, the younger was nice looking if I didn't compare her against my recent Mistresses.

She was wearing shorts that showed off her long shapely legs and rounded hips, she wore a running vest with the same logo with a sports bra under that. She had trainers on and stood about one seventy, one seventy five, matching the size of the other woman.

"Well, we're committed now," the younger one said as she looked me up and down, her eyes dwelling on my cock before dropping to my unshod feet.

"It'll work out," the older one said reassuringly.

As I wondered what the exchange was about the younger one turned and started walking towards the main door. The older one tugged my leash and followed after her. On the curb we waited in silence for a taxi, adding to the mystery of what fate had in store for me.

"Mum?" the younger one asked as we settled ourselves in the taxi.

"Mm," she answered.

"Have you decided on what to wear yet?"

"Yes, I'm going with the primrose dress."

"Oh good, so I can wear my blue one."

The silence descended as we travelled on. I caught the younger one glancing at me one or twice but I kept a neutral look on my face as my eyes slipped past her. We pulled up outside a sports shop and they led me inside.

"Marta," the oldish sales assistant respectfully greeted the older one.

"Denys," she responded, as she walked through to the back trailing me behind her.

At least I had a name now but I was still a bit puzzled as to what was happening. The back room was an office by the quick look around I had before she led me through another connecting door and up some stairs.

At the top of the stairs there was a large lounge, the soft pile of the carpet was welcomed by my feet as she paused and turned to me. My eyes scanned the room as she unclipped my leash.

Behind her I could see a pair of white leather couches separated by a low glass topped table. Around us the walls brightened to a cool white while the ceiling turned a pale powdery blue.

As she turned, leash in her hand, and walked toward the seats. I realised the younger one hadn't followed and hurried after her.

"Do you know how to percolate coffee?" she asked as she sat.

"Yes of course," I answered.

"There's one in the kitchen through there," she said indicating the bottom corner of the room. "I like mine strong with a dash of milk, no sugar."

I nodded, not wanting to start the 'Yes Mistress' stuff. I walked towards the corner trying to make out the outline of the door in the picture wall. I was beginning to panic as I closed in. To my relief it was automatic, as I got within sensor range it slid aside.

The kitchen had a rustic decor with all the panelling in a dark wood. I spotted the percolator and searched the cupboard for the cup and found the grounds in the freezer. It took me as long to assemble the bits as it did waiting for it to perk.

As there were saucers in the cupboard along with the cups I used one of them rather than search for a tray. She was busy on her pad when I returned and barely acknowledged my putting the coffee on the table in front of her.

I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do next. Did I stand hovering, waiting for the next order, or should I retire discreetly to one of the chairs over against the wall. I took the latter option, backing off and making my way to one of the plush dining chairs.

I heard someone coming up the stairs and wasn't surprised to see the younger one appear. "Mum," she said as she walked across.

"Yes Philly," she answered, looking up and over at her.

"Will these do for him? They're the smallest we've got," she asked, holding up a tiny pair of swimming briefs.

"Yes," she said. "Did the bow tie arrive?"

"Yes," she said pausing. "Do you want that now?"

"No, when he's got them on you can take him to Jim."

I stood as Philly resumed her walk across, taking the trunks from her then sitting to put them on. They were tight, at least a size to small and gave me a sight muffin top as well as outlining my cock like a second skin.

I caught Philly looking but she was too focused to notice. When she did look up there was a slight smile on her lips.

"Follow me," she said, turning to go.

She took me back through the office and through another door into a reception area. It was full of greenery but still gave you the feel of brightness and efficiency. The receptionist looked up wearing the same branded vest as Philly wore.

She took me through a set of automatic glass doors into a little lounge area with a small bar next to two sets of lifts. There were a few women sitting around, dressed in white towel dressing gowns, sipping from cups or working on their pads.

We went through another door and into a corridor, on the wall was a little sign that I didn't have time to read but I presumed that the arrows I saw were giving directions.

The first door I passed gave a clue to the place with its plaque bearing the legend 'Mud Baths'. We entered the one titled Massage. This was a much shorter corridor with a small waiting room inside and doors on either side looking down.

"Jim," she said loudly.

A head popped out the first door. "Philly," he said cheerfully." Then her saw me as well. "Ah, our sacrificial lamb."

The words pumped adrenaline into me. The anxiety returning as my heartbeat increased.

"I still don't like it," Philly said.

"I'm not laying hands on her, I'm a masseur not a sex machine."

"Well you'd better start training this one to take your place. Mrs Heath Robinson will be expecting her masseur when she arrives."

"His meat and two potatoes look big enough. He only needs to act the part," Jim said sounding confident, a grin on his face.

"Ha ha," Philly replied with a mock laugh.

"Here," he said looking at me, then looking back at her. "Who have I got to practice on?"

"Huh? You didn't ask." Philly said questioningly.

"I would have thought it was obvious," he replied. "I can't teach him on me."

"It might be obvious to you but you should still have mentioned it before now," she said crossly.

Jim said nothing for a few seconds then asked. "Well?"

"Be quiet, I'm thinking," she replied sharply.

Seconds ticked by till she spoke again. "I can't spare anyone for at least an hour."

"I've got Mrs Merton's appointment in an hour and a half, I can't possibly wait till then."

"I can't just pull someone of a job to please you," she replied annoyance in her voice.

"Well you'll have to think of something. What are you doing?"

"No, not me, I've got office work to do," she came back quickly.

"Okay, you're the boss. But he's going to need some training and half an hour isn't enough."

"Oh...," she sighed, her shoulders slumping.

"Just your back is enough," Jim said encouragingly.

"Give me ten minutes," she said resignedly with another sight.

As she turned and walked out my thoughts returned to the formidable Mrs Heath Robinson, my imagination trying to construct a picture of her. Guess work led to some sort of super cougar.

Jim took me into one of the booths. In the centre I saw a massage table while around the walls were a locker, shelves with bottles and cans and a stack of towels. The whole room, except for the ceiling, was a pale green.

In the centre of the table was a folded sheet which he moved aside as he sat on it. He gave me a quick lesson on aromatic oils and had me sniff a few from the shelf. He showed me how the table worked, just up/down and a tilting section.

Philly returned, calling Jim's name again.

"In here," he replied with a raised voice.

He opened the door and she walked in, robe over her arm. Looking from him to me she walked to the table and sat.

"Out then while I change," she said looking back at Jim.

"Keep your panties on but loose the rest, call us when you're ready," Jim replied cheekily while swinging the door wide for me.

We just waited outside the door till she called us back in. She was lay on the table, back arched as she looked up, a towel covering her ass and another clenched to her chest.

"Hurry up," she said dropping down, her head resting in the support as she laid her arms at her side.

He gave me a good introduction, demonstrating how to kneed muscles, while commenting in the tension in Philly's. The oil gave her chocolate skin a fine sheen that made the moles on her shoulder blade stand out.

I could feel them as well when I had my little practice. We did a leg each, me copying him and enjoying it, the feel of her firm muscled under the soft skin. It was something I was sure Jem would like me to do for her.

The hour went quicker than I expected and Philly shoo'd us out again to redress and then took me with her back to the lounge area and left me there with a coffee. She came back ten minutes later with a vest and a pair of slacks.

"Here put these on."

As I took them a small package fell to the floor.

She stooped and picked it up. "You'll have to wear this as well," she said, starting to unwrap it.

I slipped the vest on and then the slacks as she sat opposite me. As I sat again she handed me a strip of colourful fabric. "Do you know how to tie these?"

"No," I replied taking it.

A brief smile flickered across her face. "No, neither do I. We'll leave that a moment; tuck it in your pocket for now."

I nodded and did as she asked.

She sat back in the lounger and looked at me for a second. "Mrs Robinson has a reputation but she's also very influential," she began.

"Ah ha," I said, leaning forward with interest.

"Well she's known for her sex drive and we've got you to keep her happy. She's booked in for a week for a detox and you'll be her personal trainer," she said calmly.

It was as I suspected, the only question left was what she looked like, I probably wouldn't get that answered till I saw her face to face.

"We're not the sort of place that caters for this sort of thing," she went on. "But mother insisted."

It felt like she was almost apologising. If it was just vanilla sex then I would be happy to fuck her, well not happy happy, I still had to find out what she looked like but straight sex would be easy compared to what I'd already endured.

She left me sitting there while she flitted of again, my thoughts returned to my Heath Robinson construct. Philly had made her sound more matronly with her mention of her being influential, younger women were usually fashion leaders not the movers and shakers in high social circles.

It was another twenty minutes before she returned, popping her head through the doors and calling. "Come," to me. I got up, feeling strangely encumbered by the clothes as I hurried over to her.

She led me to the side of the reception desk then went to take a look through the front doors. Through the glass frontage I saw the taxi stop, the moment was here. I was pleasantly surprised to see a trim figure emerge.

Philly had two girls with a trolley go down to collect her luggage as she stepped out to greet her herself. Her figure might have been trim but as she approached her face told a different story.

She was a victim of vain beauty with the unnatural tightness of her skin betraying at least one visit with the surgeon's knife. She had a naturally round face with shiny black hair falling to her shoulders, breasts big enough to titty fuck even a monster cock and a waist and hips that begged to have an arm curled around them.

Twenty years ago she would have been stunning but the heavy make-up and sexy clothes she now wore now made her look desperate. It looked like I was going to have an interesting week.

"And this is Barra, he'll be your trainer for the week," Philly said, her arm lifting to indicate me.

"Hi," she greeted me. "Call me Marilyn."

"Marilyn," I acknowledge.

"Now let's get you settled in your room," Philly said, her arm pointing to the lounge.

As Philly started to walk her away Marilyn turned to me. "Come, Let's discuss my schedule."

Philly gave me a wan smile as I turned to follow on. She guided her to the lift, stepping back after she pushed the up button. Surreptitiously she extracted her pad from her bag and tapped on the screen.

She handed me the pad as the lift doors opened, glancing down I could see a list. I stepped confidently into the lift with her, giving her a nod and a smile as her eyes caught mine.

We went to the top floor and exited into another interminable corridor ending up at a door numbered three. Philly authorised her and she waved the door open.

"Oh very nice," Marilyn said as she stepped in.

Her suite was sumptuous, the dark brown carpet felt like real fur, the four seater couch in amber leather with an elaborately carved coffee table in front. The picture walls showing a white beach with cobalt blue skies, a surf line was visible in the distance with gentle swaying palms behind us.

While I waited on the couch Philly showed her around, I was surprised when she took her to one wall and showed her a privacy shielded hot tub. She was a little reluctant to leave, rattling out some trivialities.

Marilyn ushered her to the door and she cast me a nervous glance over her shoulder before she walked out. I hoped that she didn't stray too far or her pad would shut off and I'd have to improvise.

Marilyn joined me on the couch, sitting at the far end and pointed her crossed legs at me.

"This afternoon you've got a sauna and then a massage...,"

"Are you my masseuse as well?" she asked cutting in.

"Yes Marilyn," I replied putting a smile on my lips.

"I want you to concentrate on my lower back and my shoulders," she stated.

"Of course if you wish," I replied with more confidence than I felt.

She got her pad out. "What time is dinner?"

I looked at the schedule then at the time. "One hour fifteen minutes from now."

"And my first appointment with you?"

"Your sauna is scheduled for two 'o' clock."

"You'll be here to show me the way?"

"Of course, and if I can be of any assistance in any other way," I answered, keeping my face straight.

She smiled at me. "No that will be all for now."

I gave her a broader smile as I got up. "Enjoy your stay, Marilyn."

She gave me a measured look back and turned her attention back to the pad.

Philly was waiting outside the door. "Everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes, she'll be ready for her sauna at two and she asked when dinner was."

She held her hand out, it took me a second to hand the pad back over. "Come on," she said more cheerily, "I'll get someone to show you the sauna."

We went back down to reception, Philly stopping in front of the girl on duty. "Phoebe."

"Yes Miss Simpson."

"Can you show Barra the sauna and how to use it? I'll take over here a minute."

"Yes Miss," she replied.

We tracked her to the end and a little half door/gate, then I was off, following Phoebe. It was on the same corridor just a different door. Inside was a small room with benches and several lockers lining the wall. There was a door in front of us and a door to the side.

She chose the door opposite and I saw a pair of showers to our left and a wooden door in front of us. As we got to the door she stopped and turned to the wall.

"You can select your program here, Traditional Swedish, American standard, there's quite a few. You can set the limits on the thermostat or have it hold constant."

She turned and pushed the door open. "The sauna can take six, the door on the other side is the ice pool, there's a walkway around the side and that leads you back into the dressing room."

"Got it." I said as she turned and looked at me.

"Jim's behind this," she said.

For a moment it didn't make sense.

"He's the one to blame for your being here," she carried on. "I don't know what his reasons are, but it's out of character, I bet he's dipped his wick in half our clients."

"Thanks," I managed to get in.

"He's boning Marta; Philly can't touch him or she'd be rid of him I'm sure."

Boning was new to me but I understood what she meant, Jim was top dog. My thoughts were that he didn't want to meet her and there were a hundred reasons for that. I wondered if there was a way I could whittle those down.

He undoubtedly knew the schedule, I'd see if I could find his and arrange an accident, that might set the ball rolling. A face to face confrontation might uncover his secret.

"Don't say I told you," she instructed me before stepping past me and leading the way back.

Philly came out from behind the counter as we approached. "Now I'll show you where you'll sleep."

She collected me and took me back to the lift. We stopped at the second floor and seven doors down she stopped in front of one numbered seven. She disabled the reader and opened the door with the handle.

It looked three by two, a decent size as was the double bed in one corner. In the other was a little glass screen enclosing a combined shower toilet.

"Make yourself at home, I'm sorry you can't lock the door."

I shrugged. "I've got nothing to steal."

"I'll be back to take you to dinner in an hour," she said as she stepped back into the corridor.

She looked harassed when she returned and remained quiet as she lead me back down through a livelier crowd in the lounge and on to her office. There were two trays of food under covers and we sat opposite side of her desk to eat.

She fielded a few messages on her pad while we ate then turned her attention to me.

"You're doing okay so far, just keep her happy. I'm sure there could be worse things you could be doing."

There were indeed worse things. "Don't worry, if it's just a bit of extra service I'm sure we'll get along."

"Yes, you're a man, your all good at that sort of thing."

"Don't generalise, except for this I've been faithful to my girlfriend for four years."

She quelled the reply she had on her lips and paused for a second. "There's always an exception to the rule."

There was a history behind that I didn't know, such dour cynicism from one so young. "It's the exception that proves the rule," I said, correcting her.

"Never mind that, I bet that there are few who'd refuse if they were offered."

It was a pointless argument, I wasn't about to even try to change her thinking. "Is there anything I need to learn for tomorrow and can I have a hard copy of the schedule."

She printed me off a copy and assured me that she'd show me the rest of the apparatus later. As the conversation lapse she looked at her screen.