The Trails of Life 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," she said brightly as I sat opposite her.

"Morning," I replied with a smile.

"Sleep well last night?"

"Yes," I answered, ignoring the bait.

"Philly's off out this morning," she remarked.

"Already?" I asked. "I was hoping to see her."

"No, she still working out then she'll come for breakfast."

"Okay, thanks."

"You're welcome,"

"So, how flexible is Marilyn's schedule," I asked, fishing the hard copy out of my pocket.

"There's a little bit of leeway, why do you ask?"

"We didn't use the session yesterday and I was wondering in case she wanted me to give her a massage um... at a different time, would there be a booth free? I wondered what Jim's schedule was."

"We've got a masseuse as well, Yvonne. I can give you both their schedules if you want."

"Yes, thanks. That would be a great help."

"Pop by later and you can pick it up," she said, reaching for her drink.

I nodded as I started in on my breakfast. She sat back and studied me over the top of her glass, her eyes travelling over my features as I continued to chew. Her scrutiny made me feel self-conscious, as if I had milk dribbling down my chin or something.

I'd nearly finished when she decided she'd have to go, reminding me to stop by for the hard copy. I'd finished eating and spent twenty minutes watching others come and go before Philly turned up.

She acknowledged me with a smile and a flick of her hand. I waited while she got her breakfast and was pleased to see her carrying the tray over to me.

"Hi," she said, slipping into the seat that Phoebe had vacated. "I'm going out later, I'll pick you up some underwear then."

"Thanks."

"I've left a message for Phoebe to dig out another uniform for you."

"Thanks again."

"And I had a talk with Marilyn as well. She thinks this place has a comfortable atmosphere."

We talked on with her complaining about the old manager and her trip to answer for some of his sloppy record keeping. I also learnt that she'd just finished her service; she'd worked as a clerk for the diplomatic corp.

I walked her to her office expecting to see Phoebe, the girl manning the desk told me there was an hour yet till she came on duty. With nothing else to do I wandered back to my room.

I found a remote in the drawer of the little bedside table; using it I found there was a screen in the wall. I sat and flipped through the channels, some showing centuries old programs, but found nothing I liked. Leaving the screen on a news channel with muted sound I settled on the bed for forty winks.

I woke up for the toilet and then couldn't doze back off. My count down was at thirteen days, nearly twelve and a half if it wasn't too early to count in fractions. Another fortnight and I'd be home or in transit.

I could imagine the time I'd have explaining all this when I got there. I'm sure Jem wouldn't want to hear of my sexploits but if I made up a story for her then it would have to satisfy a lot of curious people.

My incarceration was probable going to drag up a lot of anecdotal tales and I was probably going to have to admit to the nude part and try and plot a feasible story like having to pick up litter in the parks. Maybe make it in a clothes optional section.

I was deep in my thoughts when someone knocked the door. Philly's head popped around.

"In bed again," she commented.

"Waiting for lunch and my afternoon duties, though it's the mud treatment first and a massage at three."

"Here's your underwear," she said tossing me a packet. "I'm sorry I can't stay and watch you this time."

She had a smile on her face as she ducked behind the door and closed it. The packet was a three pack of white boxer shorts. I rolled off the bed and put a pair on. They were a snug fit, showing of my bulge every bit as much as the swimming trunks did but they were ten times as comfortable.

Now I was up I decided to go and check on Phoebe, pick up the schedules and see if she had that spare uniform for me. She was dealing with someone so I turned and went and got two cup of coffee and sipped mine as I watched through the glass doors and waited.

The guest walked over towards me, I walked forward and let the doors open, passing the guest just before she got there. I saw the alarm on Phoebes face as I walked over with the cups.

"No," she said, holding up her hand to stop me. "You're not allowed to bring the cups through into here."

"Oh, okay," I said, stopping. "I'll take them back."

I turned, taking them back. I had a gulp of mine before abandoning them and walked back through to Phoebe again.

"Thanks for the thought but it's against policy to bring drinks or food out here," she explained as I got to her.

"It's alright, I'll know next time."

"I've got a couple of energy drinks under the counter to keep me going," she said.

"Ah ha, I've come to see if you'd sorted out the uniform for me."

"Yes," she said ducking down.

She came back up with the neatly folded clothes. I took them from her.

"How do I wash these?" I asked.

"Put them out for the laundry, the maid will take them," she answered.

"Thanks," I said, starting to turn away.

"Your schedules."

"Oh yes, thanks." I said turning back to take them from her.

"Are you going to lunch?"

"I was going to get changed first," I said folding the paper and slipping it into my pocket.

"Okay, I go for mine in fifteen minutes."

"I'll call by on the way then."

"Okay, see you later then," she said smiling.

I smiled back and made my way back to my room. As I'd said I'd change I did, then I laid out Jim's and Yvonne's schedules. Jim's were all in the morning whilst Yvonne's were scattered throughout the day.

He had one early tomorrow that presented a good opportunity, if I could delay Marilyn's workout and them persuade her to have a massage next, I might engineer a meeting.

I tucked their schedules into the drawer and looked around again without seeing a laundry bin and left my old clothes on the end of the bed. I went down and paused in the lounge while she dealt with another guest.

Sam came from behind. "Hi."

"Oh hi," I greeted her back.

"Waiting for someone?"

"Phoebe."

"Then you're in luck, I've come to relieve her."

"Shall we then?" I asked, making a gesture toward the door.

She gave me a nice smile back and started for the door. I followed and saw Phoebe threw us a smile as she noticed us. Walking Sam to the end I waited there for her to finish talking to the guest then escorted her out and over to the lifts.

We talked a little bit about me and a little bit about her. I told her about home and Jem waiting for me while she told me about her boyfriend, Dale, who worked with her brother loading frozen beef on the docks.

With lunch finished there was twenty minutes till Marilyn's treatment and I made my way to her door. When the light showed I walked in to find her in the towelling robe already on her way to the door.

She talked about a new section being built where they were sculpting mountains for skiing. I nodded and yes'd at the appropriate times on the walk to the treatment room, when we got there there was an attendant in a white coat ready to take over.

I told her I'd be waiting after the treatment was over and left them to get on with it. Outside I bumped into Sam coming back from reception.

"What are you doing in there?" she asked, looking curious.

"Dropping off Marilyn," I replied, adding. "With an hour to kill until her massage."

"You've got time to try our hot pool then," she said brightly.

"I've still got no trunks with me," I countered.

"That's alright, I skinny dip, it's healthier."

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse but I had an excuse to keep it platonic, my session with Marilyn afterwards. I followed her through a couple of doors then into a locker room, she peeled her vest off. I gave a mental shrug and I started stripping mine.

Through the next door was a tiled room with a sunken circular pool with wooden decking around it. It looked big enough to comfortably accommodate half a dozen. She walked over and stepped in with me following on.

Her taut trim body had my libido pumping my cock up. She turned and lay back in the water looking at me and my now rapidly stiffening cock as she gave me a frontal view with her breast bobbing in the waves.

I got in and sat on the shelf. As I leant back the seat under me slid out to let me lean back. She turned and came to sit next to me, her feet stretching out to touch mine as she leant back.

I turned my head to her, a wry smile on my mouth. "I need to stay fresh."

"Ah ha, that only means no fucking, what are you like with your tongue?"

The temptation grew, it wasn't really cheating and she had a much nicer body than Marilyn. "You want to find out?"

She was out of her seat, pushing herself up to sit on the edge of the pool. I floated myself off and turned to face her. She opened her legs and stretched forward, arms reaching out.

I caught her arms and let her pull me in, she let go and leant back, sliding her ass out a little as her legs opened wider. I leant in and licked at the protruding lips, my tongue lapping up and down, peeling them open as the taste of her juices grew stronger.

She gave a soft moan then leant back onto her elbows and drew her knees up. I lapped on, my tongue teasing her tunnel as it flicked over it. I played in her folds for five minutes or more till she pulled my head up to lick her nub and finally give her her climax.

I sank back into the warm water as Sam laid there, legs now dangling in the water. Slowly she sat up, a grin on her face. She slipped forward, propelling herself out to where I knelt. Her arms came over my shoulders and pulled us together, her thighs gripping my hips.

"That was wonderful," she said laying her head against mine.

My cock, pressed between us, had another word for it which my balls agreed with, but the rest of me enjoyed it.

She let go of me, floating back. "I want your prick as well next time," she said, her eyes finding mine.

"We'll have to see," I replied, looking into her blue eyes.

I was ambivalent, I'd let my cock lead me so far but there was only so much fucking I could do. Twice a day with Marilyn was enough. Though Sam had a nice young body, soft and firm in the right places so had Cathy and Haley, with the best of all being Rachel.

"It's empty first thing tomorrow."

"I'll probably be spending the night with Marilyn...," I said, leaving the implication.

"Oh, I'm sure I can coax it into another performance, and I can go on top."

"Okay we'll see," I said, making a promise that I couldn't keep if I was going to get Marilyn to the massage room.

"Good," she said, standing.

I watched the water stream from her breasts as she moved backwards to a seat. I stood and followed to take the seat next to her. Our feet touched again as we relaxed back but the comfort of the position relegated it to a background sensation.

The weightless feeling and the warm water relaxed me to the point of nodding off to sleep. Twenty minutes were enough; I stirred and pushed the seat back. I noticed my fingers were wrinkled as I climbed out.

The air felt cool I stood on the side. Sam was also getting out and I offered her my hand. She took it and gave it an extra squeeze before releasing it as she stood. We dried ourselves, doing each other would be a tease for both of us, Sam opined.

By the time we dressed Marilyn had twenty minutes of her session left and I parted with Sam to go and wait in the changing room. She was looking flushed, her face and neck pink, when she emerged.

"Barra. I could do with a good back rub, I've been lying on it for an hour," she said, bending slightly and arching her back.

Her robe tightened over her breasts, drawing my eye. I looked back up to see her smiling at me. "Shall we go?"

Chapter?

I gave a slight nod of my head and turned to the door. When we got there I chose the first booth, she stopped at the door.

"Have you got the one with the holes?"

"What one?"

"The chair one in your brochure,"

"Yes," I replied. "It's in one of the other booths."

I walked over to the opposite door. I hadn't a clue which to choose and I hoped I wouldn't have to go through to many till I found one. It was the third door and the sight of it amazed me, it looked high tech and almost medical.

The 'holes' were in the back of the chair and she'd have to kneel on the seat and that didn't look too comfortable. On the side was a pad, I picked it up and turned it on. it was the control pad I'd hoped it was.

Marilyn stood there looking at me as I quickly studied the diagrams on them and found hovering turned on a pop-up with instructions. I touched the one confidently then turned to her as the mechanics of the chair hummed.

The seat folded and became knee rests as the armrests swung behind. Marilyn loosened the belt of her robe, her hands coming up to slip it from her shoulders. I took it from her and hung it on a peg while she turned to the chair.

She was climbing on