The Trails of Life 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She talked on, with me making the appropriate noises, for another twenty minutes. Telling me who the stars might be and who was being auditioned as the other co-stars, all of it interesting to a film buff but a little boring as far as I was concerned.

The toilet came to my rescue as she got up to use it. I was sat on the edge of the bed and watched her breasts bounce as she crossed back. She picked up her glass and the bottle.

"Let's go through to the lounge," she said turning for the door.

I stood and collected my glass and followed her through, enjoying the sight of her pert ass swaying in front of me as she made her way to the couch. She waited, sipping her drink, till I got there then had me sit in the corner with one leg along the back.

She lay with her head on my thigh and my flaccid cock almost brushing her shoulder as she looked up at me. I gave her a half smile and took a sip of my drink, she turned her head and uttered the word. "Screen."

As it lit up she followed with "Entertainment. Show biz. Celebrity gossip."

The picture jumped to a commentator at some red carpet event. "Next," she said flatly.

The pictures changed to an interview with a pretty girl showing a lot of leg and an older man. "Next."

We went on till she found something she liked. I watched while a pair of young reporters threw soft ball questions at a series of celebrities while Marilyn occasionally turned and looked at me to give her version of the events.

I sat patiently for the half hour or so it played then gave a silent groan as she started searching for another program to watch. The half bottle she'd started with inched lower as the evening progressed thought her sobriety stayed the same.

I took a toilet break while she looked for the next program and came back to find her watching clips of upcoming films. I settled back in with her lying against my extended leg, head on my thigh again.

She watched till the end of the program and then ordered the screen off, leaning up to finish her drink before lying back to look up to me.

"Time for bed," she announced.

For someone who wanted to recruit me as a gigolo she was rather laid back about it, she was probably going to rely on her money, make me an offer too good to refuse. It might be tempting but I was determined to escape this crazy world, I wanted my normal life back again.

She sat up, swinging her legs over to stand up. My leg felt a bit cramp as I moved it around to follow. With no clothes to shed she climbed straight under the cover, holding it up to let me slip in beside her.

Foreplay was focused on her breasts, with her pleading for me to fuck her surprisingly quickly. We had a second session later, she getting her second and third climaxes before we fell asleep.

She was awake and up before me, leaving me lazing in the bed as she showered and then dressed for her work-out. I got up as she prettied herself up in front of the mirror, dressing and thinking of Jim and breakfast.

We rode the lift together, she giving me a kiss and a cuddle before letting me get off and wander down to breakfast. Sam was there but thankfully Yvonne wasn't, she was expecting me at the pool and I hoped to dodge her and sneak into the gym later.

I joined Sam but exchanged only greetings with her as she focused on her pad and left me to concentrate on my food. I had plenty of time, Marilyn was only just starting her work-out but the less time I spent in 'public' the less I was likely to be diverted.

After breakfast I caught the lift down and cautiously made my way to the gym, I wandered through and found Marilyn doing upper body exercise in the weights section. Looking at the damp patches under her arms she was working herself hard.

I stood back unnoticed and watched, admiring the dedication and work she put in keeping fit. It made me feel a little guilty that I didn't keep myself in better shape; with all the free time I had here I could make a start, maybe join a gym when I got home.

She saw me, smiling with delight as recognition compelled me to walk over to her.

"Barra," she said as I got to her. "What brings you here?"

"Curiosity, I wondered how you kept yourself so trim."

"Hard work," she replied with a laugh.

"It's worth it," I said, meaning it.

"Thanks." There was an awkward moment of silence before she continued. "Stay and watch if you want but it'll be boring, I've got the rowing machine and the walker left."

I walked with her over to the rower, finding a seat on the adjacent one while she did three five minute sessions with two minute breaks between them. She took a rest and a drink before moving onto the walker.

I leant back against a wall and marvelled at her stamina as she put in ten minutes before climbing off. I now had to entice her into the massage room.

"Do you want me to give you a rub down before you shower?" I asked.

"Mm," she said turning to me. "That sounds nice; can we use the chair again?" "Of course, if it's free," I replied cheerily.

"Wait while I get my things," she said.

I walked with her to her locker where she picked up her bag and robe then she linked arms with me as we strolled to the massage parlour. We walked through and I saw only one closed door.

"A moment while I check with the boss," I said steering her to the door.

My knock sounded loud in the quiet of the place.

"Who is it?" he shouted back after a second or so.

"Barra," I said loudly, turning my head to give Marilyn a reassuring smile.

Another few seconds fled by as I waited for the door to open.

"Jacques," Marilyn exclaimed.

"Marilyn," he said, clearly taken aback at seeing her.

"So this is where you ended up," she said, looking him over.

"Jim," shouted a complaining female voice from inside.

"Still up to your old tricks I see," Marilyn said sounding amused.

He stepped out, closing the door behind him and looking angrily at me. "Get out!"

"Ah ah Jules baby, he's with me. Don't get Mama upset with you."

"What do you want," he asked, turning back to her.

"Some of your personal attention. He was going to give me a massage but I prefer your skilful fingers," she replied, adding a sexy emphasis to the last two words.

"But I'm busy with a client," he protested.

"Tell her something came up or let Barra see to her." she said calmly.

"But...," he began.

"No buts. Do as Mama says," she said a bit more sharply.

"Give me a minute," he said dejectedly.

I was a little surprised at how quickly he surrendered, whatever it was she had over him had to be big. I was curious but I doubted either of them was going to let the secret slip out here.

"You can go," he said to me as he came back out.

I looked at Marilyn and she gave a slight nod. Turning on my heel I walked away wondering what I'd rekindled, the only pleasing thing was I'd guessed right about them knowing each other.

Throwing them together had the benefit of freeing me, leaving me to spend the rest of my time there getting fit in the gym and sleeping with Sam. I was really sad to leave, but glad that I had one final week to go.

Arriving back in the justice building I found the routine familiar, I'd had to leave the clothes behind and was having to get used to walking around naked again, not a big problem when everyone else around me was naked as well.

When it came time for the auction I wished for another 'job' like the last one, that didn't stop me having butterflies in my tummy as I filed into the narrow corridor. If I'd believed in gods I would have called on them as I strode out onto the walkway to 'display' the goods.

They had lights again which made it impossible to see who was bidding; the only clue was in their voices. I didn't know if it was a good thing when the youthful voice made the winning bid, my previous 'owners' proved anything was possible.

The youthful voice was waiting for me when I was brought through for processing. It took the form of an attractive young woman in a business suit who looked out of place in the austere setting of the room.

Her eyes flicked to my face then tracked down over my body, I was surprised to see the flush on her cheeks as she averted her gaze from my flaccid cock back to the guard.

"Here are his details and the contract for you to sign." He proffered her the pad and she took it a little uncertainly.

"I get a copy of this, yes?" she asked, her eyes still fixed on the guard.

"Of course," he replied. "The details get transferred once payment's been made."

"He's advertised as available for seven days. We'll take him for the whole week," she stated a little more confidently.

"As you wish, that'll be sixteen thousand four hundred and fifty," he replied, sounding bored.

"I'll do that now," she said thumbing the pad before she gave it back to him.

She pulled her bag open and pulled out her pad, as she brought it up I saw a crest on the back. The guard tapped his screen a few times with my new Mistress responding on hers and sealing my fate for my last week.

"Thank you Miss, you're free to take him now," the guard said, tapping on his pad.

"Can I get some clothes for him?" she asked casting a glance at me.

"Not here," the guard replied amusedly. "You'll have to take him shopping."

I saw her face tighten slightly before she looked me directly in the face. "Come on," she ordered resignedly.

I followed her out and waited while she took the leash and clipped it to the collar around my neck. She led me quickly out to the taxi rank and fidgeted with the loop of the leash till one came.

The ride was a silent one with me sitting with my hands in my lap while she watched the scenery pass. She brought her pad out as we neared our destination and a few seconds later we found ourselves turning into a gated compound with the guards waving us bye.

I wasn't expecting a mansion, a grand house with a grand entrance way and I wasn't surprised when she directed the taxi down the lane to the side of it. We stopped at the back of the house and she hurried me down some steps to a basement door.

She opened the door and poked her head in then stepped through with me on her heels keeping the leash loose. She strode rapidly across and pressed the call button for the lift.

"Stand there," she ordered, pointing to the side of the lift. "And face the corner."

I did as I was told, staring at the wall until I heard the lift doors open. Risking it I looked over my shoulder.

"Come on," she said firmly, pointing to the empty lift.

She stepped in after me and hit the button for the third floor. On the way up she unslung the bag from her shoulder and handed it to me.

"Cover yourself in case there's anyone waiting for the lift," she said as I took it.

The doors opened to a bare little corridor and then a richly decorated one as we exited through the autosliding one at the end. The thick carpeting was a welcome change and set me wondering who could afford a place like this.

The room she led me to was an opulent lounge with two four-seater settees facing each other and a coffee table between them. The walls glowed with the neutral light of programmable wallpaper.

"Wait here," she ordered, dropping my leash and holding her hand out.

It took me a second to realise she wanted her bag back. "Sorry My Lady," I said, apologizing for my slow reaction as I handed it back to her.

"Humph, I wish I was," came her frank reply.

"What should I call you then?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, you'll probably never see me again," she replied offhandedly.

I gave a wry smile to her receding back and turn to survey the room. My slower examination revealed the outlines of three doors; two in the back wall and one in the top corner.

The settees looked comfortable, but until I knew my situation here, I was better standing or maybe kneeling if the wait was a long one. I wondered where I was. There'd been a plaque at the gate, but we'd driven through too fast for me to read it.

I didn't recognise the woman's accent either, not that she'd said that much. She looked like she might be someone's secretary or maybe personal assistant. She certainly wasn't used to dealing with naked slaves like me.

After a few minutes standing, I decided I probably would be more comfortable sitting on my heels and walked a couple of paces nearer the door before squatting down.

My thoughts turned to plotting what I'd do when I got free. Hopefully, the space line would honor my ticket and I could get off this planet as soon as possible. I'd make video messaging Jem my first task; tell her I was coming home. Then my boss, asking him if I still had a job there.

It must have been half an hour or more before I was startled from my thoughts by the door opening. I was halfway straightened up before I realised that the intruder was only a low level employee.

She was dressed in a plain white skirt and a high collared blouse; her dark hair bundled up into a top knot. As she saw me, her eyes went wide with shock and surprise.

"Oh," I'm sorry," she exclaimed, sounding flustered.

I sat back on my heels, my hands covering my lap. "It's alright," I replied reassuringly.

"I've brought you some clean clothes," she said, taking a hesitant step towards me.

"Thanks," I replied, freeing a hand to reach out.

She took another two steps and handed the clothes over. I dropped them into my lap and shifted my hand to my thigh.

"You know what my blue collar means?" I asked, lifting my chin to give her a good look at the collar and dangling leash.

Her brows furrowed momentarily. "You're a convict," she exclaimed, a little surprised.

"Yes. I've just been brought here from the auction. That's why I'm naked, it's part of the punishment," I explained.

"Oh."

"Could you tell me where I am?" I asked.

"The Polydeucian Embassy," she replied, sounding puzzled.

Polydueces, I wracked my brain for facts about it. "Thanks," I replied automatically.

She took that as a dismissal and turned back to the door. I turned my gaze down to the clothes she'd brought. Unfolding them, I found a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt, both made from bleached cotton.

I stood and dressed, taking time to roll the leash up and stow it, before resuming my kneeling position on the floor. This time my mind slipped backwards in time as my treasured memories of the time I spent with Rachel resurfaced.

It would be a fantasy come true if I was going home to her arms, though I was happy in my relationship with Jem, Rachel would always have a large part of my heart.

The next interruption was what seemed like an hour or more later. Again, there was no knock on the door. This time it was the turn of my jaw to fall open as an attractive blue collared woman was led in by the same woman who'd brought me.

She was wearing the same shirt/shorts combination as me, which did nothing to hide her ample breasts and the little tents her nipples were making. Her eyes zeroed in on me for a few seconds, then away to scan the rest of the room.

Her red hair was cut short and shaped like an ancient helmet; it gave her face a rounded look and emphasised her dimpled cheeks. Her hips looked proportionate as I scanned down to admire the shape of her legs.

"Wait here with him," ordered my former guard as she released her leash.

My new companion nodded and took the two steps forward that separated us while the guard watched for a second and then walked out.

"Who are you?" she asked as soon as the door was closed.

"Bara," I answered, looking up at her. "And you?"

"Lola. I'm from Iota Two," she replied. "I'm innocent. They arrested me on a charge of lewd exposure just because someone saw my panties when I bent down. There are lots of places where people walk naked and I get arrested for flashing my arse."

"How long did you get?"

"A week. The crazy thing is they make you parade nude, as if that isn't worse than showing a bit of covered flesh. I'm never coming back once I get out." She paused, then struck out on a different track. "What kind of things do we have to do?"

"Anything and everything. The only rules are they can't hurt you. They're in big trouble if they do."

"Anything, that's what the women back in the jail said; even disgusting kinky things," she said with a little shiver.

"Yeah, you don't have to tell me that. You're forbidden to say no; if you do, they add time to your sentence."

"Can they make you do anal?"

"That depends on your declaration of sexuality on your immigration form. I put heterosexual, so they can't make me do it. What did you put on yours?"

"Lesbian," she replied, looking me full in the eye.

"Then, you're definitely safe from cocks. I don't know about dildos."

Her face softened. "I was more worried about butt plugs; that's taking it too far."

"I think you're safe from that. The worst I've had to do is lick someone's ring-hole"

"Ooh, I like that. Are we supposed to be kneeling?"

"No, I find it's more comfortable than just standing around. I've been here over an hour and a half already."

"Where's here?"

"The Polydeucian Embassy."

"Huh, that's that remote planet in the Gemini sector."

The mention of the Gemini sector triggered my memory. "The one with the matriarchal system," I blurted out.

"Yes," she confirmed. "I can see why they picked me now."

"And me?" I queried. "I think we'll both be serving our share of Mistresses. We'll see more of the bedroom than the rest of the house."

"That might not be too bad. It's better than some fates I could imagine."

"Yes, it would be nice to have an easy last week."

"How long did you get?" she asked, finally settling to sit next to me.

"Nine weeks, I've served eight."

"What did you do?" she asked, her voice shrill.

"In the wrong place at the wrong time," I said telling her the story.

"I'll bet you could kill him," she commented after I finished.

"I could kill whoever wrote that stupid law but it's all going to be water under the bridge now. In a week's time it'll be a story to tell the grand children, warn them off visiting this world."

My attempt at humour brought a chuckle from her. We lapsed into silence for a while. Then she asked, "Is there a toilet somewhere?"

"Probably that door in the corner over there," I said pointing.

"Thanks," she acknowledged as she pushed herself to her feet.

I watched her walk over, admiring the natural wiggle of her hips as she headed for the door. It slipped open as she approached and she strolled through. I turned back, wondering why they, whoever they were, had bought us off the block.

Our pairing made me think we might be party favours, but parties didn't last a week. The room we were in looked like a guest room of sorts; bathroom and toilet through one door, a bedroom through another and maybe a kitchenette or servant's bedroom through the last.

"You think they'll feed us soon?" she asked when she walked back in.

"I don't know. I don't feel hungry yet, and that's the only clock I've got to go on." she looked at me blankly as she walked across.

"It's probably about eleven 'o' clock and I'm not hungry yet, but I could do with a drink." she replied, coming to sit next to me.

"I'm wondering when our owner will turn up," I answered.

"Don't." she said sharply. "I don't want to think about that part."

"My first was weird. I was bought by a school for escorts. One of their regular servants injured himself and I was brought in as a replacement. I spent three weeks with girls practicing their lovemaking on me.

"Now you're trying to make me jealous," she said, sounding intrigued.

"No, I'm saying that sometimes it turns out to be more pleasure than punishment. It could turn out we've been scooped up by a bisexual and we'll both share her bed for the week."