The Trails of Life 10

Story Info
Good times
10.7k words
4.6
6.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10
Good times

By now my cock was standing proud and as I straightened up, one of her hands trailed down to encounter it and take hold. A little surge of pleasure ran through me as she squeezed the head.

Her free hand caught my wrist and she pulled me down on top of her. I stepped across her with my knees to lie beside her as she twisted to face me. I slipped an arm under her neck and looped the other one over her to draw her close.

She gave my helmet another squeeze as I moved my head in to kiss her, her forehead bumping mine as she as she eagerly thrust her head forward. Her kiss was sloppy, her lips spreading over mine as she brushed her tongue against them.

"Let's get undressed," she said as she broke the kiss.

I lifted my arm as she rolled to sit on the side of the bed. As she started to take her top off, I sat up and pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the bottom of the bed.

"Unhook me," she asked, looking over her shoulder.

I swivelled around and, leaning on one hand, squeezed the clasp between my finger and thumb, letting the strap fall open. I then slid my hand around under the cup to trap her nipple in between my fingers.

She gave a little squeal and leant back into me. I kissed her shoulder and traced a line across her hair to the nape of her neck. Between my fingers, I could feel her nipple growing firmer.

"Wait," she said as she arched her neck back.

I drew my head back and she stood. "Undo my zip, will you," she asked, wiggling her bottom at me.

I flipped over onto my knees and reached out to unbutton the top. She already had her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts, and as I pulled the zip down, she bent forward slightly, pushing skirt and shorts down to her knees.

Much as I wanted to reach out and stroke the soft bare skin, my hands went to the waist of my shorts and I thumbed them down. She turned and pulled the bedspread down, then sat on the edge while I twisted onto one hip and pushed them all the way off.

She drew her knees up and slipped into bed as I slid off it. Turning, I climbed into the bed next to her and slipped the remote control under the pillow before surrendering to the embrace of her arms.

She pulled me in for another kiss, then slid her hand down to cover my shaft and press it against her pubes. I let her do the kissing as I moved my hand to take a nipple with finger and thumb and start to gently roll it.

"Turn it up one," she implored, as she broke the kiss.

"Oh, it's behind me, under the pillow," I replied, stilling my hand. "You know you'll have to take it out if you want to fuck."

"Oh--," she complained.

I lifted on my elbow and twisted my torso to reach under the pillow for the remote.

"How does it come out?" she asked, puzzled.

"If you can't push it out, then you'll have to reach in and pluck it out," I answered, turning back to face her while clutching the remote.

"I don't want to, yet," she said earnestly. "I want to enjoy it while you lick and suck my nipples and play with my clit."

I looked down at the remote in my hand and tapped the pad twice with my thumb.

"E--," she sighed, her breath hissing out as her eyelids drooped closed.

I pushed the remote under the pillow she was lying on and then eased her over onto her back. Her hand tried to hold onto my shaft as I slipped down the bed and bent my head in to start teasing a nipple with my tongue tip.

As my hand slid over to take her other nipple, her hands came to grasp my head, fingers burrowing into my hair. Both her nipples hardened almost immediately and I sucked the one in and began to nibble on it while pulling and pinching the other.

She started moaning and tightening her grip on my head as she pressed me to her. I opened my lips wider and let the dome of her areola slip into my mouth, circling my tongue around it.

The intensity of her moaning increased and I pushed back against her hands, swapping to the other nipple as I shifted onto my knees. She slid one hand down onto my back as I shifted mine, one taking the vacated nipple while the other snaked its way down over her ribs.

"Yes," she urged me softly, her hips thrusting up as my fingers entered the tangle of her pubes.

I used two fingers as I gently rubbed over her hood and the hard nub below it. Her legs splayed as her hips lifted and she cried, "Faster!"

I rubbed vigorously, my fingers pressing as they circled over and around it. I felt the quickening of her breath as her thrusting mound ground into the palm of my hand. Her hands clenched, one pulling on my hair as the other's nails pressed into my flesh.

As her back arched and she shrieked joyfully, I let my hand slip down to cover her mound. I raised my head to glance up at her, the intense pleasure showing in her screwed up face as the first shudder ran through her.

"Ah!" the word slipped out between gasps as the second shudder swept through her.

I felt the contractions under my fingers and had a split-second fright as the still vibrating egg popped out and rested on the bed, buzzing between my fingers and her plump lips.

The egg was warm and slippery, and the vibrations made it hard to hold as I closed my hand on it. I pushed myself up, then shifted back to my knees, positioning myself between her legs.

She lay there looking at me through heavy-lidded eyes, her mouth hanging open as she gulped the air. I leant forward, my arms caging her as I dipped down to kiss the tip of her nose.

Pulling back up, I perched on the hand holding the egg while the other slipped down between us, reaching for my shaft. She reached up, her hands looping around my neck as I brushed my helmet through her wet folds.

"Yes--," she hissed through her teeth as my helmet penetrated her. Then, I slowly eased my shaft in.

Her hands slipped over my shoulders, pulling me closer and sealing us together. I waited, letting my cock fill her until she whispered, "Do it hard and fast."

Her hands slipped back to the top of my arms as I pushed myself up and began to swing my hips. Her fingers tightened as her eyes closed. I heard soft sighs escaping her lips. When I'd built up to a fast pace, her sighs had become more voluble cries of 'Oh!' with every thrust.

It didn't take long for her to climax; her cries of ecstasy signalling her joy as she arched her back and pulled on me. I rode her bucking hips as the shudders wracked her body and her head lolled from side to side.

Her breathing was still ragged when I pulled my hips back, to resume a rhythmic rocking with long slow strokes.

"Faster," she urged, her breath still laboured.

I quickened the pace, my shaft filling her as my balls slapped against her arse cheeks. It seemed to take longer for her to reach her next climax. As she neared it I could feel my own eruption building, and I hoped we'd cum together.

She won the race but triggered mine with the spasms gripping my rock-hard throbbing cock and taking me over the edge. I let myself fall to my elbows, my chest burning as I gasped for breath. I felt a cool patch of perspiration between my shoulder blades.

Under me, she recovered faster than I did, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling herself up to give me a quick kiss. I let her pull me down as she dropped back, her arms sliding to my back to hug me tight.

As her breathing eased, her grip loosened, and I pushed myself back up onto my elbows. She was smiling gleefully up at me, her face reflecting her post-coital bliss. I smiled back down at her, then dipped down to plant my lips on hers.

Her hands flew back to my head, fingers gripping my scalp as she fiercely kissed me back. The moment was as glorious as it was temporary. My shrinking cock broke the spell, plopping out before the kiss was finished.

Her hands fell, letting me push myself back up. I lifted my leg over hers, then sank down to lie beside her. She rolled to face me, her arm looping over mine as she snuggled up to me.

I slid my hand around to her back and we lay quietly together, until she stirred and popped her head up.

"Let's pull the cover back up," she said, twisting to see where it was. I released her as she rolled and sat up.

I rolled to my back and bent to catch my corner of the duvet, pulling it up and over us as we both laid back. She turned and gave me her back, then wriggled in to snuggle up as I rolled to spoon her.

I wrapped my arm around her, my hand covering her breast with the nipple in the web of my thumb. As her breath slowed, I was left with my thoughts. Though I had thoroughly enjoyed making love to her, I would be glad when the week finished.

Going home, back to Jen and my humdrum life wasn't particularly exciting, but I'd be my own man again. Thinking about making love to Jem wasn't as inspiring as it used to be either, especially with Rachel still holding the favoured place in my heart.

My last thoughts as I drifted off were spent wondering how Lola was getting on, sleeping with Melanie because she wanted to, and not because she had to.

Phoebe woke me by twisting over, and nudging me onto my back so that she could lie across me.

"Morning, sleepy head," she said as I looked at her with bleary eyes. "Join me in the shower?"

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Coming up to eight o' clock," she answered brightly.

I gave a slight shake of my head and brought my hand up over the cover. "You're awfully perky for someone who was knocking it back last night."

She chuckled, "I was gene-modded to never get drunk. I have an enzyme that neutralises the alcohol if my level gets too high."

Gene modification; it didn't surprise me. Especially given that her family was rich and powerful.

"All my family have had it done so we can go to diplomatic functions and parties without fear of how much drink we're plied with," she continued as she pushed herself up.

"Ah," I acknowledged as I sat up.

"Come on, shower," she said cheerfully, slipping her feet over the edge of the bed.

I followed as she strolled across to the bathroom. The sight of her nude body delighted my eye and reminded me how lucky I was to have her as my Mistress for the final week.

She took the time to thoroughly wash my cock and balls, asking me a couple of questions that led to me teaching her how to jerk a guy off; tentatively licking the head and minimally taking it into her mouth. She had me finish myself off to see how much I ejaculated, and how far.

When we were dry, we walked back into the bedroom and she ordered breakfast for the pair of us, informing reception to have our guardians ready to accompany us out in half an hour.

I helped her brush her hair out, then dress in a pair of shorts and an old baggy sweatshirt. Breakfast was toast, scrambled eggs and strong coffee. I wolfed my portion and savoured the coffee as I let the food go down.

We were fifteen minutes over her 'half hour' when we ambled down and found both the guards and a taxi waiting. The sentries did their thing as we passed them on the way out.

"Where are we going?" she asked, as we got to the taxi.

"Melanie, you mean?" I queried.

"Yes," she replied, nodding.

"Twelve seventy five, tower B, The Regal Arms," I said, sitting.

She repeated the address as the second guard settled herself in. the journey was a silent one, taking around fifteen minutes to drop us in front of a triangular triple-towered complex.

We followed the discrete signage to B-block and caught the lift up to the twelfth floor. The room we were looking for was around the first corner and it was left to me to announce our arrival by rapping on the door.

It took Melanie a few moments to shout, 'Just a minute!' and then considerably longer before the door opened and her head poked out.

"Oh, it's you," she said as she recognised us, then pulled the door wider.

She had an old t-shirt on that barely covered her crotch. Behind her, Lola was sitting up topless in the bed.

"Have a nice time?" Phoebe asked as she walked in.

"Yes, it was wonderful, thanks," Melanie answered.

My eyes were on Lola and her magnificent breasts as she clambered out of the bed.

"Good," Phoebe replied. "I'll be in the café waiting."

With that, Phoebe turned and led us back the way we'd come. Downstairs, they had a waitress service in the small restaurant and Phoebe ordered us coffees while we waited.

Lola and Melanie joined us about ten minutes later while Phoebe was still exploring the map and deciding where to go.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Phoebe asked as they joined us.

"No," they both replied.

Phoebe chuckled and signalled one of the waitresses. "Two more coffees and a plate of honey pancakes," she ordered, holding out her wrist for the reader.

"Planning the day?" Melanie asked as Phoebe turned back to her pad.

"Yes, I was thinking of the zoo this morning, maybe the beach this afternoon," she replied, "then back and change to go clubbing."

Melanie nodded as she listened. "Gloria's planned a visit to the amusement park."

"Mmm, that sounds exciting," Phoebe replied while perusing her pad.

We sat silently until the waitress returned with the coffee and pancakes. I wondered if Melanie was planning on tagging along with us, and how Phoebe would feel about that, and if Lola would be bold enough to ask.

The two of them dug into the pancakes while Phoebe continued swiping through her pad, and I idly looked around the restaurant. There was one pancake left when Phoebe looked up and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes," replied Lola.

"Yep," I replied, pushing my chair back.

Lola grabbed up the last pancake, offering it to Melanie, who declined before biting a chunk out of it. Phoebe handed her bag to her as we made our way out. At the front door Lola and Melanie hugged and exchanged a few whispered words before running to catch up to us.

As the trip seemed a long one, we took two taxis, one of the guards following, behind. We travelled a crowded route through the drab cityscape until the taxi pulled up to a tram stop.

Her guards sat either side of her as we waited. The tram ride took us out into the countryside where we suddenly emerged into a brighter sky and green fields on either side of us.

My most vivid impression was the smells rather than the sights. There were a few rare animals there that existed nowhere else but in sanctuaries back on earth. She had me taking dozens of pictures of her and the animals, using her pad.

We travelled back into town for lunch, and from there to the beach. We skipped the family beach and followed the trail to a clothing-optional area in the next bay. We trudged across the sand for quite a while, finally finding an empty spot.

The idea of nude swimming intrigued me; it was something I'd never done before, though I had swum in just my shorts and sun-dried myself at a waterfall pool in my youth.

As we stripped off, my own nudity didn't bother me, nor did it Lola, it seemed. But, the expressions on Phoebe's face made me think she was facing down a challenge. The two guards kept their clothes on, and one stayed with the bag and clothes while the rest of us raced for the water.

Phoebe was a frolicker; she and Lola had fun splashing each other while I stretched my muscles, swimming a lazy circle out into the warm clear waters of the lake. As I got back near to them, I dived under the water and through Phoebe's legs to lift her up on my shoulders.

I joined in with the game of tag and splashed happily around with them for a good half hour. The sun dried us as we walked up the beach to an ice cream parlour. We bought triple cones to cool us down before taking in a bit of sunbathing.

The ride home had Phoebe planning out our evening. A visit to one of the red areas on the map seemed a must to her, our first port of call being the punishment park that had so intrigued Lola, yesterday.

Phoebe ordered dinner for us at reception on the way through. Once we arrived back at our room, we all jumped into the shower. One of the hazards of nude sunbathing was, I was learning, dealing with the grains of gritty sand that lodged in very awkward places.

Dinner was delivered while Lola was helping Phoebe choose what to wear, leaving me to wander through alone. They followed on a few minutes later, Phoebe dressed only in her bra and shorts.

We chatted about the day while we ate, mostly about the zoo as she went through the pictures I'd taken. After, Phoebe ordered the guards to be ready in half an hour, then went with Lola to finish getting dressed.

"Ready?" Phoebe asked as she walked in.

"Yes," I replied, standing.

Phoebe looked more stunning than I'd ever seen her before. She wore a black, single-sling dress that barely hid a strapless push-up bra underneath. Coming down to the knees, it featured a side-slit that uncovered most of her left thigh, up to her panty line. Spike heels accentuated long, perfect legs.

I followed them out, and we went through the usual ritual as we exited and were stuck with the unfortunate guard sitting in the well between the seats. The park, when we arrived at the gate, was surrounded by a low wall and railings.

There were few people around, and while Lola looked curiously through the rails, I read the admissions notice. Basically, if you were taking a slave in for punishment, it was free. Everyone else paid on a sliding scale. Phoebe got in for half price, and Lola and I were admitted free.

Strangely, there were a lot of rustic tables and chairs scattered about the grassy areas, and benches at the sides of the paths. We strolled along the main path, passing a Master and slave; I noted she was wearing a green collar.

As we rounded one corner, we came across a sunken amphitheatre. A handcuffed woman was being punished there, with a multi-tailed whip. I gave an inward shudder, as memories of my own little brush with one came flooding back.

"Shall we get a better look?" asked Lola, stopping at the top of the stairs.

I just looked at Phoebe.

"A quick one, then," she replied, turning to join Lola as she started down.

"I'll wait here for you," I said to their retreating backs.

"Okay," Phoebe called over her shoulder.

I sat on the low, thick wall, pondering the chances of meeting one of my former mistresses here; slim to none, probably, as this was far too touristy. You'd have to be something of an exhibitionist or a voyeur to come to a place like this.

"You! Slave!" a commanding voice barked.

I looked up and over in the direction it came from.

"Yes, you!" one of the two costumed Mistresses said loudly as they approached.

"Me?" I confirmed, hoping we'd not broken any rules.

"Yes. Where is your owner?" one enquired, demandingly.

"Watching the punishment," I replied, indicating the amphitheatre, behind.

Her hand was quick, the flap of her jockey whip catching me across the jaw before I saw it coming. I knew what was coming next, even as I recovered from the shock and pain.

"Address me as Mistress. Worm!" she barked at me.

"Yes Mistress," I replied meekly, hoping they'd move on.

"Now I'll ask you again. What are you doing, sitting there?"

"Waiting for my Mistress, Mistress."

"How do we know you're not a runaway slave?" The other one in the red leathers questioned.

I wanted to give her a facetious answer, but the consequences wouldn't be worth the trouble it would bring. "Slaves can't run away, who would feed and care for me then? Mistress."

"What's your Mistress' name?" the first one asked.

"Her highness, Phoebe, The Princes Royal. Mistress," I replied reluctantly.

"A Princess Royal. Hmm, has she got so many slaves, she's careless with them?" Miss red leather asked.

"No Mistress, I need my rest for later tonight," I answered as straight-faced as I could.

"I think we should report it," Miss red leather said to her blonde companion.