The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Stephen place his hands on my hips and I knew the moment was right. Watching his face, I slid him home, wiggling my hips a little to make sure I had all of him deep. Neither of us could contain our sighs of pleasure and Stephen's hands gripped on my hips, holding me in place. In response, I tightened my cunt walls to wrap myself around him as firmly as possible. I heard a whispered, "Fuck," from him and couldn't contain a small laugh as I sat up to slowly start to do just that.

Placing my hands on Stephen's belly, I slowly slid up and down on his hard-on. Stephen allowed me to set the pace for a few minutes, keeping it slow and easy. But soon, he started to rise up to meet my downward strokes. Leaning back a little, I reached behind me to caress and squeeze his balls. When Stephen did another upward thrust, I reached a finger down to caress the sensitive spot between his balls and ass.

Stephen suddenly sat up with a moan and crushed me to him. With his face buried in my neck, I started to fuck him a little faster and harder. Stephen rolled us over and I lifted my knees to place my heels on his ass. We both moaned at how deep this caused his cock to sink.

"Oh god, please..." I begged him as my orgasm started to build.

Stephen responded by fucking me harder and faster, so much so I was unable to lift my hips to meet his thrusts. I raked my fingers down his back as I arched myself closer to him. We both moaned, saying unintelligible words to each other.

"Oh sweetie, yes... please cum with me..." I said to Stephen. With that, he slammed into me, throwing his head back with a shout as he unloaded in my cunt. Feeling him cum deep in my womb triggered my own orgasm and I buried my head to stifle my screams on Stephen's chest.

Collapsing on top of me, I held Stephen close as we both tried to catch our breath. I wrapped every body part I could around his body, holding him tight, enjoying the feel of his weight on me. I lightly kissed his shoulder, then his neck, to his ear where I whispered, "I love you."

12