The Train

Info
Working as a government spy can be dangerous.
9 words
4.38
57.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2009
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working as a government spy can be dangerous.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SomeAussieGuy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Ty <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Aussie Spy, you can bend me over anywhere, anytime!

This is hands-(pinned)-down the sexiest audio I've ever heard! When you growled and described bending me over, I began squirting uncontrollably. Your sexy voice and dirty talk combined with my trusty vibrator made me soak through multiple towels. This morning I could hardly stand, much less walk, because I was so spent from our adventure last night. I especially loved the few deep kisses amidst the rough sex.

Now I can hardly focus on work while I look forward to listening to Part 2 tonight. I hope your Sexy Aussie Spy alter ego continues to surface more regularly to tease and punish. I'm begging for it!

LadyRazaLadyRazaabout 10 years ago

The part with the gun... O.M.F.G.

Yum.

And (all due respect to Anonymous) I don't mind your sounds at all. I like it when a person is totally wanton. I know as a woman I often feel like I'm supposed to put on a show, look a certain way, sound a certain way, and thinking about it all so much is no fun. Whatever comes naturally to you is what I want to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Work on your sound

Your groans legit sound like farts and you breathe too much in between - it sounds like you're making up the story as you go which dashes the illusion of it actually happening. The noises in the background also added to the distraction. This was pretty annoying and it's a shame since you have a nice voice without all those ridiculous sounds.

faelynfaelynalmost 12 years ago
More please!

Don't stop. More like this would be lovely, but all of your stories are simply divine. Variety is a good thing.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Train Series Info

Similar Stories

Private Detective: Tina Boyde Blackmail schemes, a wealthy socialite, and a bdsm club.in BDSM
Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 01 College student gets abducted by the demon of lust.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
For the Honour of Clan Tavish Highland warrior takes his clan enemy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories