The Train

Story Info
Aussie tries the Japanese trains.
1.6k words
4.35
80k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

Colin was a large man, in every way. He was over six foot tall and weighed over two hundred pounds, all of it muscle. His job in the Australian outback was a tough one, and you had to be fit to survive.

Now, however, he was on holiday, visiting Japan and enjoying the sites, just another tourist in that busy city.

One of the things that Colin was going to experience was the Japanese train system. Coming from an area where the human population was measured in square miles per person rather than people per square mile the idea of trains crowded the way the Japanese system was supposed to be was a novel attraction to him.

Colin asked at the hotel for directions to a station and headed on down. The platform wasn't too crowded and when the train arrived Colin found that it wasn't as crowded as he had been led to expect. He shrugged to himself and boarded anyway, noted that there were no seats available and took up a position near the door. The next station and more passengers, and Colin noted that the train was starting to get a little crowded. Then another station, and oh, my god, it seemed a thousand women were trying to board his carriage. Office staff, secretaries, typists and shop assistants, dozens of young women were suddenly surrounding him, hemming him in.

Colin stood there bemused, totally unused to being surrounded by young women who were pressing close to him. There was a general lurch to the side as the train took a bend, and Colin felt a tender young bottom press firmly against his groin, with what he considered perfectly natural results. His cock promptly stirred and struggled to stand erect, prodding hard at the bottom next to him.

Without even looking the woman gave a small grunt of annoyance and her hand came around to push his cock away from her behind. Fortunately for Colin her hand came around at an angle and upward, effectively helping his cock into an upright position where it stood tall and proud. The hand seemed to hesitate for a moment, and then it ran down to the base of his erection and then very quickly up to the top before withdrawing.

The woman then said something to the girls which obviously startled them. Very shortly there were comments flying back and forth, sounding to Colin like the chattering of a flock of budgerigars. He smiled at the thought; he was surrounded by a flock of colourful little birds like budgies.

The chatter stopped for a moment and Colin received a shock when another hand darted in front of him and ran up the length of his erection. Then a third hand slipped in, tested and withdrew. The chattering started again, with Colin wondering what the hell was going on. He'd heard that women got groped on the trains, but men?

A few more hands darted around, and whether Colin turned to one side or the other it just seemed to give a different set of groping hands access. "What the hell is going on?" he demanded.

The chattering stopped and a voice replied, "Ah. You are American."

"Not me," said Colin. "Australian."

"Ah, Aussie," said the voice and added something in Japanese that set the twittering off again.

"You are very big, Aussie," said the voice. "How big do you be?"

"About six foot, six," replied Colin. "That would be about two metres."

The answer was relayed to the girls, evoking shrieks of laughter. The voice continued, "We do not mean how tall you are. We mean how tall you are here?" and a hand again reached out to touch him.

"Never mind," said Colin, shocked.

"You tell or we have to measure," giggled the voice. "Better you tell."

Colin swore to himself. Just what had he gotten into. "OK, um, let's see, in metric I'm about 25 centimetres."

The information was passed on to the crowd, with a lot of chattering following in its wake. After a while the general talk seemed to fade and a couple of specific points were obviously being discussed. Then the crush around him seemed to lessen slightly, and suddenly Colin found himself with free space around him. He felt slightly insulted. Did they think he was going to attack them or something. It turned out to be slightly worse than that.

"Aussie, some of the women say you might be lying," said the woman who appeared to be the accepted speaker. "They insist you show."

"Show?" said an indignant Colin. "What do they mean show."

"Take it out. Show us." There was a giggle, and the woman continued, "You show or we look anyway."

"No way," stated Colin. "I'm not taking it out just so you can look at me and laugh."

His reply was met by a brisk spate of Japanese, and to Colin's horror hands promptly reached around and started tugging down his zip. While he was pushing the first few hands away others darted past his arms and swiftly unzipped him. Trying to brush away the fluttering hands and also trying to pull his zip back up he quickly realised it was a losing battle as a hand slipped into his fly and seized the prize, pulling it into view.

Now the hands around him were clinging to his arms, preventing from tidying himself up, and he watched in frustration as the crowd around him seemed to eddy and flow as the women all made sure that they got a good look at him.

A mocking voice reached his ears. "It seems you tell fibs, Aussie," he was informed. "You more than 25 centimetre. There're penalties for telling fibs."

The woman started speaking to the crowd, evidently making some sort of point as discussions quickly broke out amongst the women. Eventually some sort of consensus was reached.

"OK, Aussie, a couple of things you need to know. One, this train pulls up before the next station and waits for ten minutes until other trains go. Two, Japanese are gamblers. We love to bet. We are going to take it in turns to give you a hand job. Each person has a minute to play with you. The one who makes you come takes the money. Enjoy."

"Wait," yelled Colin, only to gasp as a firm little hand seized his cock and started stroking it. He didn't believe this. This sort of thing just did not happen.

Colin watched as his cock was gently but firmly stroked, the hand staring at the base of his erection and making its way steadily to the top where it wrapped itself around his head and massaged it, manipulating his cock as though changing gears on a truck.

Colin was sweating, feeling every impulse going straight to his groin, and didn't know if he was relieved or disappointed when a voice snapped what he assumed was the Japanese of time, and the hand withdrew.

As the next hot little hand latched onto him he realised that relief or disappointment would be premature. They were going to keep going until he came. He gasped and gritted his teeth as the hand danced lightly around his cock. A touch completely different to the first, but just as much appreciated by his eager shaft.

Again the call of time, and again the change of hands. "How," he wondered, "could each new hand be so completely different while still doing the same basic job?"

Colin sweated through the third exploration, to the obvious approval of the crowd. He could hear chatter in the background and realised that various wagers were being placed on exactly when he would come.

The fourth and fifth hands came along to help accumulate the torment. Colin found that little break between hands was letting him settle a little, resulting in the next woman having to build him back up to the previous point before taking him nearer to the finishing point.

On the sixth round there was a change of pace. Instead of the next hand greedily clutching his member, a thin piece of silk was dropped over his straining head. There were a few shouts of protests but they were apparently overruled as the woman who owned the silk reached down and, taking either side of it, began to run it back and forth across his swollen cock. The sensitive nerves in the tip of his cock came to screaming life, and Colin almost bit his tongue to prevent himself from yelling.

The scrape of the silk seemed to last an eternity and Colin found himself desperately listening for the call of time. It came, and Colin almost sagged, wondering what was next. The next woman posed a question to the group, while lightly holding his weapon, gently stroking and comforting it while she waited for the group decision. On getting the go ahead, the woman knelt down and her mouth closed gently over his cock.

Colin looked towards the time keeper and English speaker. "What?" he managed to gasp?

"The woman laughed at him. "She prefers to give blow job, and we agreed. Having fun yet?"

His cock was enclosed in a warm, wet mouth, a tongue was doing wicked things to him and teeth were gently scraping against his head. Colin was lost. He ejaculated, his hand coming down automatically to hold the woman in place while he relieved himself of the load that the women had built up inside him. Gasping in his relief, he could hear the women cheering and could see money changing hands.

Then his final tormenter was rising, smiling, hand out for her winnings, leaving Colin standing there, exhausted.

"Hey Aussie," said his interpreter. "You catch train again tomorrow. We have another contest, yes?"

Colin said nothing. He tidied his clothes and considered the outback. One man per square mile, and the women even scarcer. Maybe he should ship some of these ones home with him. Especially that one with the silk scarf.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers