The Train Out Back

Story Info
He took what he wanted.
1.7k words
3.79
122.3k
40
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've tied my captive spread-eagle to a bed. She's completely at my mercy - naked, spread for me, open to me. Her heart pounds and her breathing is jagged from my fondling, although she's desperately trying to pretend I am not getting to her. Not that I am paying attention to her, I do as I please and grope where I please with no regard for her. She gave up pleading a long time ago when I grabbed her throat to shut her up. She was terrified I'd really hurt her. She was my toy to play with.

She feels the weight of my body on the bed as I straddle over top of her. She glares at me, pressing her lips together into a tight line. I smile, taunting her, and I sit back on my knees with my cock in hand as I aim myself to enter her. I look her in the eyes, pausing. She clenches her eyes together, and turns her head away, trying to shut out the impending doom. I chuckle, "Yeah. You KNOW who owns you, don't you?"

In one sudden lunge, I sink deeply inside her...the wetness of her arousal helping me invade her, her body betraying her. Then I lay still, my cock throbbing from this one simple penetration. I shift my weight to one side and press my hip slightly more deeply inside her.

Then I begin lightly caressing her and touching her with my free hand, telling her I will make her want it, make her beg to be taken and to be used for my pleasure. Little by little I increase my excitement, touching, fondling her breasts, finally licking them, my cock raging hard inside her. I whisper how good I feel wrapped around her. "Soooo hot, soooo wet...mmmmm yeah you feel good..." Occasionally I press my pelvis into her again more deeply, but I maintain my penetration - not freeing her even for one second.

My touch excites her against her will; she can't help herself and her body begins responding more strongly. Her eyes, squinted tightly before now relax in closed ecstasy, and her breathing quickens. Against the will of her mind, her body relaxes under me, giving in to me. I continue caressing her, touching her, kissing her chest and neck, not freeing my cock from inside her. I feel her muscles contract around me, and making her gasp for air. Her head tips backward into the mattress, and her lips part in an onrush of pleasure, her eyes tightly closed...

Suddenly, another penis is shoved into her open mouth, taking advantage of her reverie. In shock her eyes fly open and her outcry is muffled under the solid flesh between her lips. She's shocked, but her body feels a rush of excitement. Her hands flail hopelessly in her bonds. Suddenly I begin pounding in and out of her fast and hard, apparently enjoying the view, "Oh yeah, oh yeah..." She's pinned between two lurching cocks, their rhythms uncoordinated and erratic. Her body gyrates under them; now she's become a tool of pleasure for two cocks that know only how good warm, wet, and tight feels. This excites her even more, and her mind reels, fighting the feeling.

I and the other man ravish her body, taking advantage of her. The pace we use is obviously for our own pleasure, not for hers. Knowing this makes her body respond again - she feels herself getting even wetter. Confused, she thinks, "how could I get excited by this? I wants to escape, I want everything to stop, I want to go back to yesterday, before these men arrived"...but her body responds contrary to her will.

She opens her eyes, frantic, the panic making the excitement more intense, and she starts to writhe beneath the two captors, struggling to free herself. This results in nothing but encouragement to the men, who enjoy her wriggling around their cocks.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees another one appear: strong, hairy legs near her face. He's naked, stroking himself vulgarly inches from her face, then he grabs her arm by the wrist, untying it, and roughly wraps her hand around his penis, demanding her to jerk him off. She hesitates. "Not gonna cooperate, huh?"

Suddenly, silence. No one moves. She's wondering what will happen, then she feels the CRACK of a hard slap on her thigh from my hand. Shocked, she screams around the cock in her mouth, then realizing her predicament, grip the man tightly and starts stroking him. "Oh yeah," he drawls...and suddenly she finds herself being fucked by three penises.

Her arm starts to tire and she pauses, and when the unhappy man says, "HEY BITCH!!" the cock in her mouth is removed and I slap her in the face - pain hard enough to keep her in line, but not hard enough to bruise. Again the man forces his cock down her throat, then says, "You WILL do what we want or you WILL regret it!" She closes her eyes, whimpering in fear and excitement, but she's still frozen.

Suddenly someone grabs her throat hard, pressing her tighter against the bed, and she can feel the blood flow restricted in her jugular. She gasps to breathe.

"Hey asshole," I say, "she's no good to us if she's dead. Cool it!"

The pressure on her airpipe releases, but his fingers dig deeply into the sides of her neck. Her heart pounds in her chest, fear flooding her veins. He doesn't remove his hand, which still presses lightly on the front of her throat, and she breathes desperately, hoping he doesn't break her windpipe. It threatens her (which strangely excites her all the more) and she eagerly does as she's told.

She slides her hand up and down the man's shaft, and glance out of the corner of her eye to see him grab her own hand in his two hands, stroking himself. "Oh yeah, that's niiiiiicce...oh yeah..." His actions are vulgar, yet it turns her on.

The cock in her mouth shoves insistently and she licks around it. Her head is still, but the motion of her body slides her lips back and forth around him, She's jarred by my fucking - I start screwing her more aggressively than before.

After a long while the men change places. It's clear to her that they have come here purely to use her body for their pleasure. One man fucks her, one heaves his cock in and out of her mouth, and I make her stroke me. Sometimes I stand back and make her watch as I stroke myself, getting off on seeing her fucked at both ends.

They deliberately take their pleasure, but then I say, "Don't make her cum...get her hot but don't let her cum..." They deliberately keep her always on edge and hungry so that she will serve them eagerly. But they don't let her explode or have release. Her moans increase, her body writhes in desperate hunger, she loses her control to the invasion of three cocks...

"You'll do anything we want now, won't you my sweet?" They can see she can barely control herself. Her eyes are closed and her breathing and moans betray her.

"Beg for it," someone demands. Someone is fucking her hard, almost hurting her, forcing her to beg. She cannot help but comply, and pleas for orgasm escape her. This excites us more. We are conquering her body and her mind, and we get a kick out of taking her.

Somewhere in a far away land she hears, "Turn her over." They change her binds, turning her onto her stomach, laying her sideways across the bed. Her chin rests on the edge, and again a penis is shoved into her mouth. He fucks her mouth brutally as the men restrain her wrists behind her, then also bind her arms at the elbow.

Then I start tugging at her hipbones. Lifting her, she's hoisted onto her knees, her ass in the air and her shoulders pinned down by the cock in her mouth. Her ankles are forced apart, her knees tied wide open attached to the cornerposts, and she's fucked again, crying in sexual agony, frustration, and the excitement at being used at both ends.

When she's practically screaming, just about to explode, someone slides fingers into her ass. She cries out, the screams muffled by the cock down her throat. I drawl, "oh yeah, fuck her good, fuck her fuck her" and the fingers start plunging faster and faster in and out of her - it's obvious this turns her on. Waves roll over her body as the invasion continues, three piercing animals filling her completely, opening her everywhere, driving faster and faster...

Her body feels completely taken, the we possess her fully. Her mind spins with resistance and pleasure. I instruct the others to use her - do anything they want to her, tells them I'm totally helpless to their every whim. Their increased activity attests to their excitement at knowing her vulnerability.

I start to finally lose it, and cum on her back, but even as I orgasm she's given no relief. The others continue to attack her body and take pleasure from her.

She's untied and lifted on top of another man laying flat on the bed, and he shoves his dick inside her. Another man kneels between her legs behind her, and he knows she's up for it. He slowly slides into her ass, and she grunts and screams at the double penetration.

"Hey man, let's see how fast we can make her beg!" They deliberately fuck her to make her pleasure increase, bring her to the brink, and when she's screaming and begging they pause, allowing her only insane hunger but no release.

The man under me begins fondling my breasts, fingering her nipples (someone told him this turns her on) and she can hardly stand it anymore. Finally, one of them says that they are going to fuck her like she's never been fucked before, give her what she really needs.

We finally allow her a release. It is totally and all-consuming no thoughts in her mind. Her body shudders and slightly convulses without her control, her moans reach ear-shattering screams. Her fingers rent into the men's backs.

Her cum floods our dicks the wetness is immense and unstopping, her body shudders more as she release every last bit in wetness she has in her body. She feels as if she will never come down from this flood.

We leave her there completely vulnerable naked with cum and her juices all over her.