The Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ammobj
ammobj
1 Followers

She felt as if she where going insane with the pleasure he was releasing inside her. His fingers found her g-spot quickly and between that and the things his tongue was doing to her clit the orgasm hit her like a Mack truck. She raised her arms and grabbed the railing of the luggage rack and brought her feet up onto the seat. She was so wide open to his mouth and fingers she felt as if he might just disappear inside her.

He continued non-stop, his mouth driving her clit crazy with electricity while his fingers pounded in and out of her pussy continually. Over and over her orgasms continued, never ending, one after the other. She couldn't even tell any more when one stopped and the other began. Nor did she care. It felt as if her entire life force where concentrated between her legs and she had never had a feeling so intense and long lasting as this. She began to wonder if ANYONE had ever felt pleasure this intense! If it continued much longer, she thought, I might pass out. It did continue and she didn't pass out. She simply released herself completely to the feelings this man was producing in her. This stranger. Someone without even a name. And it didn't matter any more. Nothing in the world mattered. Just the feelings that kept emanating from her pussy and shooting throughout her body.

She could no longer even move. She just held on to the luggage rack and let him work wonders on her. Then she felt his mouth leave her pussy. She looked down and saw that he was looking up at her. His face drowning in her juices. She could barely even manage a smile as the pleasure just continued even after he stopped. Then he said, "I'm going to fuck you now!"

"I'm going to die," she thought, "and I don't even care at this moment" as he raised up on his knees and took his cock in his hand bringing it toward her wide-open pussy.

As the head of his cock touched her soaked pussy lips, she moved her hips forward and was instantly impaled on his shaft. "OH, MY, GOD," she said out loud. Everything that had lead up to that moment now seemed like a prolog. His cock buried deep inside her was like nothing she had ever experienced. He then eased it almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside her. With little strokes of his cock and at the angle he was aimed, the head was in direct contact with her g-spot. She thought she would surly die of pleasure at that point. Then he plunged all the way back inside her and began long strokes that seemed to fill her completely. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

She brought her arms down and placed a hand on each side of his face. She looked into his eyes as he pounded her unmercifully. Without speaking, her eyes seemed to ask, why me? How can this be? Can this all be real?

She knew it was real. Her body was producing one long continuous orgasm. At least it seemed that way. She knew that no sexual experience she had ever had could compare to this. She just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. He was pounding her pussy so fiercely she thought his cock would come out her mouth. Over and over he plunged into her. It seemed like hours were passing with no end in sight. Suddenly he threw his head back and yelled, "AAAHHHHHGGGGGG, I'M CUMMINGGGGG INSIDE YOU..." His orgasm exploded with a force so strong she could feel his cum shoot inside her. It was the ultimate completion to the ultimate act. She wrapped her arms around him and brought him against her. Their bodies seemed to merge into one. Wave after wave of pleasure shot between them and continued on and on and on.

After what seemed like days, they slowly separated from each other. Their mixed juices all over one another. She let her legs drop to the floor while he collapsed in the seat opposite her, each totally spent. Not an ounce of energy was left. If it had taken a voluntary effort their heartbeat and breathing would stop. They had nothing left and it was the best feeling in the world.

Eyes glazed over and simply looking at each other, he was the first to speak. "Hi, Kim, it has been very nice to meet you. You're heading to Texas, right?"

She managed to whisper, "Yes, how did you know?"

"Well, we didn't meet in Chicago, but I work for the same firm!" he admitted.

"We will be working closely in Texas!" he said.

Her eyes grew wide as what he had just said sank in. They were going to be living in the same town! Working in the same building!! Possibly even in the same office!!!

"What is your name, anyway?" she asked.

"It's Bill," he answered.

"Well, Bill, with the introduction we just had, I think this is the beginning of a fantastic relationship!"

ammobj
ammobj
1 Followers
12