The Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jessica,'

'Yes Lydia,' replied Jessica in a trance.

'You must also do something for me.'

'Yes,' still staring at me.

'Undo this belt,'

'Yes,'

I saw Jessica lean forward and undo the belt of Lydia's trench coat with shaky hands, looking from it to me as I blew José. José simply leaned back and enjoyed my sucking and stroking his dick and balls, moaning softly.

When the belt was undone, Lydia instructed Jessica to open her trench coat, which Jessica obeyed. Then, from my position kneeling on the floor, I saw her open her legs to reveal she was completely naked underneath. Her body was amazing. Evenly tanned all over without a blemish or tan lines. Her medium breasts defied gravity and were round and perky, with small brown perfect nipples pointing upwards. Her body was amazing, long legs, tight stomach, beautiful tone and not an ounce of fat. She looked unbelievably sexy in just her coat and boots. She had the body of a model (or a porn actress).

'Jessica, kneel in front of me.'

Jessica silently obliged, lost in a trance.

'What score would you give my pussy Jessica?'

'10.'

José and I both watched in fascination as I devoured his dick, trying to get it as far down my throat as possible without gagging while also trying to watch the scene playing out before us. My pussy tingled with lust.

'Do you want to touch it?'

'Yes.'

Lydia took Jessica's hand in hers and brushed her fingertips over her pussy. She had jet black short cropped pubic hair shaved into a thin landing strip and her pussy looked amazing. I was mesmerised and had to force myself to concentrate on my work.

'Mmmm, do you want to taste my pussy Jessica?'

'Yes.'

Lydia took Jessica's face in both hands tenderly and brought it slowly into her lap. Then she started to moan softly, almost purring, as Jessica started lapping away at her pussy.

Then José and Lydia, both being nicely serviced, leant in towards each other and French kissed long and passionately while Jessica and I worked between their legs. I could see their tongues entangling between their lips as they kissed and it drove me even crazier with lust. I sped up my pace on José's dick and he moaned louder. I sucked hard and bobbed my head up and down on José's shaft while stroking his dick faster. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth. I could hear the slurping as Jessica gave head to Lydia.

Then I felt José's balls start to contract and I knew I was about to get my reward. Lydia started moaning loudly and I started moaning into José's dick as I stroked his shaft to orgasm.

José leaned forward, and just before he came I felt him lift my dress, revealing my naked arse. Then as he came in my mouth he spanked my arse with a loud slap that sounded like a gunshot going off in the carriage. That sent me to the brink of orgasm, and moments latter, as his cum filled my mouth and I tried to swallow every drop without choking, I felt his finger enter my wet hole and I exploded into orgasm, my body convulsing as I drank from José's exploding dick.

As I recovered and sat up, swallowing the last of my mouthful of cum, I opened my eyes to see Jessica now on top of Lydia. They were kissing passionately, both moaning their pleasure, and both with their fingers in each other, fucking each other to orgasm. They exploded together in cursing and screaming, wiping each other's cum all over their bodies and they pawed one another.

I sat back down and once again arranged my clothing over my sweaty skin, still feeling the slap on my rear in the outline of José's hand.

Jessica collapsed along side me with a satisfied sigh, then, catching me off guard, leant in to me and kissed my lips tenderly. I was initially shocked, but yielded. I felt her warm wet lips touch mine and could smell Lydia's cum on her face. Then her tongue entered my mouth and we held each other and kissed passionately. I'd never kissed a woman and now pondered why as I luxuriated in her erotic embrace. Her lips and tongue were soft and tender. She kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine and her hands came up to touch my breasts. I was lost in her kisses and caresses and never wanted to come back from this heaven. Her hands were tweaking my nipples through my dress and she kissed my lips and bit my neck.

Eventually we broke apart. José and Lydia, now dressed, were holding hands watching us. José's big cock was safely in his pants and Lydia looked as she had when she had boarded; not a hair out of place. They simply smiled their knowing smiles at us and we stared back like grinning idiots, still high on sex.

The train slowed and pulled into the final station. End of the line.

As it stopped, wordlessly we all stood and made an orderly exit, single file, José holding Lydia's hand, Lydia holding Jessica's and Jessica holding mine.

It had been quite a train journey.