The Train Trip

Story Info
New lovers enjoy the ride.
1k words
3.89
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seagirl65
Seagirl65
4 Followers

The waxing moon was just setting in the western sky when the alarm clock went off, waking him abruptly from his sound sleep. She had been awake for hours watching the night sky and doing last minute preparation. Now everything was ready for the journey ahead - bags packed, passports and tickets checked too many times to count. He padded softly up behind, wrapping his arms around her. She sank back into him allowing her pre-trip anxiety to melt away with his sleepy calm assurance. He slipped his hand inside her green silk robe and cupped a breast, gently tweaking the nipple while leaning down to kiss her neck.

The last of her jitters washed away with the tingling waves now coursing through her body. Turning in his arms, she smiled up at him with a sigh of contentment, folding herself into him. He always knew just what she needed to feel right. She giggled as he tried to lead them both back to the bed, kissing his cheek and dancing out of his embrace.

"The car will be here soon - we have to get dressed!!"

"We have plenty of time" he pleaded, "You worry too much!"

She just headed to the bathroom to start getting ready, blowing him a kiss on the way.

This would be a first trip for the two together and they were both looking forward to the shared adventure.

By the time the cab arrived, they were in the lobby and ready to go. The border crossing went smoothly, and they made it to the train station in Port Huron with time to spare. As they waited in line to board, his lips brushed her temple, whispering in her ear "Ready?"

Her warm eyes smiling up at him told him Yes! She hugged him back and they boarded the train, pulling away from the station just as the sun was rising.

Not long into the 5 hour journey to Chicago, she was sleeping peacefully, rocking gently with the motion of the train. She had always loved this mode of travel, making solo trips since she was eight years old. The motion, the sounds, lulled her into a soft cocoon, nestled next to the warm sensual man beside her.

He was smiling at her now, hearing her moan softly knowing the motion of the train was building her desire, even as she slept. Her hips shifting in the seat, thighs tightening, breath coming quicker, wetting her lips. His jeans were starting to get uncomfortably tight thinking about the private sleeping room they would be sharing on the next leg of the trip. He was doing some shifting in his own seat now, the anticipation building. Putting away the newspaper he was reading, he gathered his lady in his arms and banked the fire within thinking of the sweetness to come.

They spent the rest of that first leg of the trip napping, reading and just watching the world go by on the observation deck. They talked a little about other train trips, other adventures. Not being together for very long, they were still hungry for the others stories. Both smiled often, enjoying the contentment of just being together on a journey, each anticipating the privacy of the sleeping room.

The Train pulled into Union Station in Chicago just after noon and they didn't have to make their connection until eight that evening. The day was sunny and hot and they spent the afternoon exploring the sights and sounds of the downtown core. The Park Grill had a wonderful outdoor eating space with live music and great food. It was a welcome change from sitting on the train for five hours to walking around and stretching their legs.

By the time they boarded the train to New Orleans, they were looking forward to resting in their private room. The sun was low on the horizon infusing the room with a warm glow and they sat across from each other, his eyes twinkling and she returning his lusty look with one of her own. As if on cue, a porter knocked on the door asking if they were ready to have the bed turned down. When he left, they locked the door behind him and reached eagerly for each other. Their skin was hot from an afternoon in the sun, smiling lips met and clothes were thrown on the chair. When he skillfully undid her bra, she sighed with pleasure, her erect nipples finally allowed to press against his warm broad chest.

Soon they were stretched out on the bed, touching, tasting, rocking gently with the motion of the train. Their passion had been building since the early morning and now they were free to let loose their lust. His lips on her breast, she moaned, the gentle sucking drawing up something from deep within her core, she held his head and arched up. His knee pressed between her legs, his long fingers found her damp hair and explored further to the slick folds within. She felt his hard cock against her leg and tugged at his arms, trying to move him on top but he chuckled at her urgency, teasing her with his fingers, his tongue now exploring her moaning mouth.

Her hand found his engorged cock and it was his turn to gasp with pleasure as she stroked him slowly. She took advantage of his lapse in concentration, pushing him to his back she straddled his hips and welcomed his lovely warm hard cock deep inside her. Bending down to kiss his lips, they stayed motionless for a time, breathing together, letting the pleasure of their joining wash through them. His arms wrapped around her to hold her close in his own welcoming embrace.

The rocking of the train was adding to their building fire and she smiled down at him with warm pleasure soaked eyes. With one kiss more, she sat up and began to move slowly with the rhythm of the train. His hands reached up to caress her breasts and she held his hands there with her own. Waves crashed between them as he grabbed her hips to help guide her, urging her on. He pulled her down to his chest and rolled them, staying deep inside her warm wet cunt, her legs wrapping around him holding him tight. Hands, lips, legs, hips all blending and aching to be closer and deeper into each other, building the intensity until their bodies exploded with pleasure that left them panting and gently rocking with the rhythm of the train.

Seagirl65
Seagirl65
4 Followers