The Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her stiffen up and said, "I'm sorry Bethany. Do you like that?"

She didn't respond, so he left his large hand lying across her budding breast but did not bother tweaking her nipple as he would a mature woman. She slid up his body in a slithering motion and rest her head on his shoulder and held onto his rigid member gently with one hand while keeping the other tucked firmly between her thighs.

Long minutes passed and she spoke, "Does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?"

He smiled and replied, "Sure, I'll be your boyfriend slash trainer. I want to show you what true pleasure is all about. I want to show you how to both please and be pleased. Your mother thought it was important for you to learn that instead of watching the men in your life that you should experience the real thing and learn that it's not sick or dirty or nasty, but an act of love and emotion."

"I'd like that Mr. Richards." She stated as she stared at him with big blue doe eyes.

"Jim. Call me Jim Bethany. After all if I'm your boyfriend now then you have to understand that there will be many different men and women in our lives and we are here simply to make each other happy. Do you understand?

She nodded her understanding. "Good." Jim continued, "What I want you to do now is to stand up in front of me and straddle my lap facing me on your knees."

She stood and got herself into position and holding her hands, Jim led her knee by knee into position until she was on her knees, straddling his lap, her stomach pressed against his. Jim ran his finger up her smooth face, moving her long blonde hair behind her shoulders, getting a good first look at the girl's body. She was divine, so perfect, and so desirable that Jim could not wait. He pressed his head into her chest and just held it there for a few seconds while she held firmly to the back of his head. His hands caressed her back and small cheeks, cupping them gently and kneading her flesh, touching as if he were holding the world's most precious object.

Pulling her down he allowed his hard cock to slide up her butt crack and rest against her back as he said, "Kiss me..."

She lowered her head and the two began exchanging soft kisses. Jim every once in a while would dart his tongue into her mouth and she was soon learning to do the same and within just a few moments, their tongues were as one. He feasted on the sweet saliva of her mouth, trying vainly to lick her mouth as deeply as possible.

He whispered to her, "I want you to feel something...."

He pressed his hips deep into the cushion and reaching behind her moved his cock directly below her beautiful hairless pussy. He grabbing his own cock worked it back and forth between her puffy pussy lips to get her juices flowing. Momentarily he felt the wetness he so needed begin to flow. He noticed her eyes were closed and she was simply allowing him control of her.

He released his hips little by little until at last he sat securely with his cock buried in her throbbing pussy. He whispered as he kissed her, "Are you all right? Does it hurt?"

"No." was all she could muster.

"Now, up and down baby, you control the tempo. I'll just remain still." He cooed as he drew away from her.

Slowly and methodically she worked her hips. It was a little difficult for her at first but soon she got her rhythm and began rising up an inch or two and then back down short stroking his cock. He knew he could do this all day as the base of his cock wasn't very sensitive at all. He simply sat back watching her facial expressions and letting his fingers touch her nipples each time the girl impaled herself on his cock.

After a few minutes she was at full stride, slamming herself down onto his lap, taking his full seven inches as if it were nothing. He felt he was drawing close and he knew she'd came more times than he'd kept up with. He moved her beside him and off of his cock. It glistened with her wetness and he said, "Honey grab my cock and work the skin up and down, up and down and I'll show you how to finish a man off."

She followed his lead and soon was milking him for all he was worth. He felt the orgasm coming hard and quickly. He breathlessly said, "Now I'm going to cum, I want you to put your face close to my cock and when I cum, the white fluid will coat your face. Just don't move away until I'm finished baby."

She leaned down not knowing what to expect as the gush of hot cum splattered her face for the first time. Jim moaned and groaned as the biggest orgasm he'd had in years overcame him. He watched as the first shot hit her cheek, the second her fore head and the third big shot her nose. He took the rest of his oozing cum on his finger and rubbed it like lip gloss on her lips.

"Taste it..." he begged.

She licked it and made no response.

With his finger he fed her more and more of the cum from her own face and what remained oozing from his prick. She sucked his finger clean and said, "Thank You Jim. I've wondered for a while now what that would ultimately feel like and it was fantastic! Thank You."

Chuckling, "Your welcome," Jim slid his arm around her shoulder and said, "We can learn more later, how about we fix a couple of drinks, and re-start the movie? We might actually get through it this time..."

12