The Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
April's Story - The Master's Gift.
2.5k words
4.24
42.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AFD
AFD
4 Followers

The Trainer Part 2 – April's Story

Prologue

The room was dark and musty. A single small lamp in the corner - an antique to be sure - lit the room. It was furnished with things that would pass for museum pieces. The room appeared frozen in time, out-of-place and yet perfect for the moment.

It had been so long since she saw him. It seemed an eternity since the picture was painted and yet the days were few. Night and day passed here as she waited and learned the things he had for her to do. Sewing and reading by dim light, watching and waiting day by day. Warm water brought in every day for bathing and a chamber pot sat in the corner. These were always well taken care of and she only had to ask for anything that she wanted. There was a small foyer where she occasionally heard footsteps but never a word was spoken there.

She was aware of the others, as well. She had never spoken to them but she could sense their presence...in other rooms just like this one, no doubt. Waiting and watching for the Master to return for them.

Shelly wondered if she would ever see them. She had not during her brief training. Her experience was one of longing. Longing to be with him and longing to see them and touch them.

The door opened and some light came in from the hall. The butler delivered the meal...three a day with plenty of food to last between. She had not been told she couldn't leave the room or explore. She had just not wanted to, until now...

April's Story

She opened the heavy mahogany door and quietly slipped down the hall to the right. The halls were beautiful with paintings that were somehow recognizable and yet were not known. Could the Master have painted these as well? There were heavy doors on each side of the hall.

Behind one of the doors, she heard a sound. It was faint, like a woman crying. She opened the door and she found her. Her face recognizable from the painting she had seen. She walked up to her.

"Hello. I'm Shelly. Why are you crying?" she looked the girl in the eyes. She was very young, perhaps twenty-five, but she looked absolutely stunning in her dress. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were wide. Shelly had thoughts of the evil treatment and harsh conditions that made her cry.

Her answer was not what she expected.

"I was thinking of him. I couldn't help it...." She was sobbing gently into her handkerchief. "I just need him so much, you know?"

Shelly knew. She longed for him and his touch, even a word from him would be enough for her to be excited and aroused. She felt so silly when she realized what the girl had been doing.

"I am sorry to have interrupted you..." This was all that Shelly could manage as she started for the door.

"Please, don't go." She said. "My name is April. I miss him so much when he leaves me. I don't want to be alone now." She was visibly shaking as she spoke of him.

Shelly listened intently as this young girl described the night before to her...

"The butler came to the door and summoned me. He said for me to follow him. I followed him for a while down the hall and down the stairs. They were very dark and scary stairs, I can remember wanting to hold the railing, but there wasn't one, only stone. The stairs went deeper into the cellar and I can remember a large steel door. " Shelly was captivated by her words as she spoke.

"Go on..." Shelly said, as she waited for the conversation to continue.

"The butler opened it with a large key. It was obviously very heavy as he strained to move it. Behind the door were several large rooms. I passed the wine cellar; he made a specific mention of it as one of the nicest ones in the city, and several other rooms of no importance until we reached the room of interest. The butler called it the playroom."

The night before...

"April, please come in. I have been waiting for you tonight." Master was standing tall and looking very nice tonight indeed. It had been too long, April thought, as she moved closer to him. She walked up to him and knelt at his feet.

He moved toward her and touched her hair. He loosened the ribbon and the long hair fell down her back. He had her stand as he slowly removed her dress revealing a corset that was laced from behind and had bone in the stitching and heavy cords. It made her shape even more perfect, he thought. He admired the way that her breasts stood out and her rear flared.

"Kneel"

She took her position immediately. There was no hesitation, her submission was complete. All of her wanted to belong to him, to be used by him, to be his property.

"Stand"

He led her by the hand to a small, padded bench. This was no ordinary bench as it had three straps with clamps on them. She leaned over the bench and rested into it as he attached the three tethers to her, one to each nipple and one to her clit. He put the clamps on and gently tightened each of them very firmly to her body. Her bottom was exposed to him, as were her breasts, in the tight-fitting corset. She would not move far with the tethers in place, even under the harshest beating. It was as efficient and effective as any restraint.

April was beginning to get excited already in anticipation of the paddles and whips. She could move a little, and did, just to feel the tug of the strap. Knowing that she was tied in this way made her even wetter as she waited impatiently for the Master to continue.

The Master rarely spoke, as he demanded complete obedience from those he chose to use. A touch here or a glance there was all that was necessary. This whipping would be for the Master's pleasure, not for any implied punishment.

"Count each stroke, thank me for it." He stated to April as she laid waiting in anticipation.

"Yes, Master" She waited for the strokes of the whip to touch her skin. The combination of pleasure and pain so melded together make her weak in the knees.

After what seemed like an eternity, she felt the sting of the crop on her ass. "One, thank you Master..." Each stroke increased the depth of her arousal. Repeating them to him only seemed to intensify the effect. She began to move against the restraints and the one on her clit pulled hard. She bit her lip to fight off a yell. The juice from her pussy ran in a small trickle down her left leg.

After ten strokes, he stopped to admire his handiwork. There were perfect stripes across her cheeks, red and beginning to swell, but no blood. He prided himself on his technique in that regard. Quickly sliding his fingers into her pussy revealed that she was wet indeed. She moaned to herself when he touched her.

He next took out his cane. The cane was much stronger and firmer than the riding crop. He had never caned this little one before, but he felt the urge tonight. This would make her especially ready for him.

The cane smacked across her buttocks. Each stroke was very firm and loud. The butler left the room, as he could no longer stand the sound that the cane made as it contacted her skin. She continued to count the strokes and thanking him. Tears rolled down her face as the cane did its work on her ass. She never cried out as it was his right to beat her in silence. These marks would last longer and would be visible for days as the red of her ass turned to bruises and began to swell.

The strokes were cathartic for him as he poured himself into his work. She squirmed against the strokes and the tethers pulled her intensely. He stopped and waited for her to calm down again before he continued his time with her.

He again used the two wooden dildos that he had used during training. He lubed them up and gently inserted them the full depth into her. She moaned softly as they entered her and filled her. The torture was exquisite as she couldn't move with them so deep inside her. The restraints were there and he held the ends of the toys, gently rolling them in his hands, further intensifying the feelings.

April gripped the table as her body grabbed the toys in earnest. The gentle rolling and movement in and out were pushing her closer to the edge.

"Master, I am close." He gently removed the dildos from her as she whimpered because of the lack of stimulation in her pussy and her ass. She felt empty and very needy as she wanted more.

"In good time, April..." He answered her unasked question as she was slowly rocking on the bench. Each cycle pulled slightly on her clit and her nipples, but she didn't care. She wanted the stimulation and the pain.

He unclamped her from the bench and helped her to her feet. They walked to another station in his room of deviant pleasure. It was a Saint Andrews Cross – a large X-shaped device made of wood – the next stop on the tour tonight.

"Get up on the platform and I will strap you in." She stepped up into the foot rests on the cross as he attached her hands and feet to the cross. At the base of the cross was a telescoping pole with a dildo on it. He pulled that up to the intended target, pushed it inside her wet, sopping pussy and clamped it in place.

"I have chosen to keep you here for a while, attached to this device, with the dildo mounted where it is for a reason. I want you to learn patience. Your orgasm belongs to me as does your sexual response. I would like you to think about that while I have you pinned here like a butterfly on a card."

She was unable to move in any way. She was impaled by the toy so firmly pushed inside her. The restraints on her arms and legs were very real indeed. Her response was one of excitement as well as fear. How long would she be here? Would he return for her? Of course he would, it was necessary for her to learn patience.

Then he did something that really got her attention. He left the room and turned off the light. She was in the dark, pitch dark, impaled on the rod and tied. She felt a moment of terror before she began to breathe deeply and think of her Master. Had he ever done anything to hurt her? No, he had never done anything to harm her. Then he must be doing this for a reason. He wanted to teach her a lesson in patience. She must conquer her fear.

He returned about ten minutes later, but to April it seemed like hours. She had lived a thousand lifetimes in the interim. He turned on the lights and walked over to her.

"April, tell me what you have learned?" His question was direct, indeed.

"Master, I have learned that you will always teach me what I need to know. I have learned that you care for me and would never hurt me. I have learned that you love me. I can wait for you, even when I don't want to wait. I learned that I need you intensely, Master." Tears streamed down April's face as she spoke these words from her heart.

"You have learned well, April. I am very proud of you." He said as he began to remove the restraints for her arms and legs. He removed the dildo from her pussy and slid it down the stand away from her. He picked her up and carried her to a sitting couch near the Cross.

She rested on the couch on her stomach. She thought about him and his treatment of her. She wanted more from him. She wanted his cock, but she had no right to ask for it. If he wanted to give it to her, that was ok, but she COULDN'T ASK for it. That would be overstepping her boundaries.

He gently tightened her corset while she was on the couch. She was completely open to him. He sat down next to her and began to touch her and rub her. She started to move in time to his ministrations. She was ready for him

He came up beside her, kissed her on the cheek, as he mounted her. He slid his cock up into her wet pussy as she lay on the couch. His thrusts deep as he took her there on the couch. She used all of her energy to keep him as tight in her pussy as possible. She didn't care about herself, only about his pleasure. He rode her, each stroke deeper than the first. She was again completely open to him as he took her, deep into the depths of her womanhood, knocking on the doors of her womb.

The hot sperm entered her womb. She had orgasm after orgasm, as she was unable to contain herself. She was in complete bliss. Her body received its request, but she was not sated. His continued pleasure was necessary for her. When did she become an extension of him instead of an extension of herself?

Inside her body, the sperm searched for the egg. The union occurred without fanfare deep inside her. The formation of a new child had begun. It would be many days away before she knew this for sure, but she knew it now. She would bear him a son...

When he was finished, he gently carried her to a bed in the room and laid her on it. She slept and when she awoke, he was gone. The butler was there. He seemed a bit embarrassed by her paucity of clothing and brought her some more clothes to wear - Victorian dress, of course.

When she was dressed, he carried her back up the stairs and into her room.

Returning to the present day...

"Then I slept here in my room. It wasn't a dream..." April stated, as much to convince herself as to convince Shelly.

Shelly was intrigued by the girl's story and asked her more about it. "Are you sure you are pregnant? I mean, it is possible that..."

Before she could answer, April replied to the question. "I believe that I am pregnant by the Master. I will bear his child if he asks me. I am afraid that he will not ask me..."

The tears were genuine on April's face. Shelly was in awe over the story this girl had told. From the slaps with the crop to the gentle impregnation, these experiences were almost beyond her ability to understand.

"It will work out ok, April. The Master must have plans for you."

They held each other close and comforted each other. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

AFD
AFD
4 Followers