The Trainer's Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I also didn't want this to be like all the other encounters she had. I wanted to take my time and really show her what her body deserved. It's not like I hadn't fantasized about her for months at this point. I wasn't about to waste it with some quickie up against the wall. We agreed to meet up after my group cycling class in a couple of days and I told her I would keep my calendar free after that if she wanted to take things farther. She smiled and agreed. It was hard to watch her walk away knowing I had to wait.

The next two days seemed to take forever to go by and I masturbated several times just thinking about finally seeing that gorgeous body naked and being able to slide my tongue and cock into her hot pussy, taking as much time as I wanted. Normally due to the nature of my job if I wanted to have sex with a client it was quick and dirty, and this was going to be different.

Before my class she always showed up early and I went through the motions of setting up her bike. As she mounted her seat she gave a moan that made it obvious she was looking forward to later as much as I was. It was a good thing I was wearing bike shorts so that my hard cock was stifled. She wore a tight green tank top as usual, but without the bra again so that you could just see the outer edge of her nipples if you looked hard enough. When she leaned over the bike her breasts were almost exposed and I had to work hard not to keep staring while I paid attention to the rest of the people. We went through the class and by the end everyone was sweating hard. As we cooled off and I sent everyone out she walked by to say thank you.

"Keep those clothes on and don't bother showering. I'll meet you by the front desk." Was all I said to her, and she grinned, walking away. I wanted to grab her right there and lick the sweat off of her breasts but there were about ten other people in the room.

I finished up and ran down to the front desk. She came down and we spoke loudly about going for coffee so that the front desk staff wouldn't think anything about it. She was still in her workout clothes covered by a light jacket. She said her place was a few minutes away. The anticipation was getting to her as well, I could tell by her determined stride. We walked into her building and when we got into the elevator she turned and attacked me, slamming me against the wall and pressing her mouth hard against mine. Her whole body moved into me and I could feel her nipples hard against my chest. We kissed hard while the elevator rose to her floor and stumbled off of it.

When we got to her door she fumbled the key into the lock and we staggered in, still locked at the mouth and our tongues wrestling hard with each other. I slid her coat from her shoulders and finally stepped back to look at her. Her chest was heaving and the shirt left no imagination about how turned on she was. She had a hungry look in her eye and was still damp, probably from the class but I could smell another scent and knew how turned on she was. However, I did want to take my time. Taking her by the hand I led her into the living room and stood in front of her, looking into her eyes.

The first part of the torture I had in mind for her was my hands moving on her body. I pinned her arms to her sides and stood behind her. Beginning with her neck, my fingers started to stroke down the sides of her arms and down the exposed skin on her back. She arched her back and moaned while the tell tale bumps rose on her skin. Eventually she just started to twitch and her fingers opened and closed while she withstood my sensory onslaught. Finally I was going to have a chance to touch those breasts that had been in my face for so long. I grabbed the bottom of her top and gently pulled it over her head. Her breasts popped out and sat on her chest. Still behind her I moved closer so she could feel my cock poking her in the ass and moved my hands around to cup her globes, gently grazing my fingers up and down the sides of them. While I did that, my lips found her neck again and we stood there for a while, my hands exploring her front while my lips tortured her sensitive neck and ears.

I slid my hands down and finally got to touch her pussy, which was hot and wet under my hand. She was damp through the shorts already and the outline of her pussy lips was already puffy and swollen. I moved my hands back up to her breasts and started to pinch her nipples, still going to town on her neck. She reached back and turned to kiss me, and our tongues lashed at each other while my one hand teased her breasts and the other rubbed her pussy. There was no way I could take much longer because my cock was already about to explode.

She was obviously ready to let me fuck her. I spun her around and kissed her deeply, grabbing the sides of her shorts and tugging them down around her legs. Sliding a finger in between her legs I found a pussy that was literally dripping wet. She began to moan into my mouth while I kissed her.

"Oh god...fucking stick your cock in me now! God, I want to get fucked so bad right now." Her language told me how much she wanted it. "I'm going to fuck you so good and I want you to come all over me." She whispered into my ear while my finger slid inside her slowly. I pushed her back onto the couch. She gave me a look when I knelt in between her legs.

"Oh yes, suck my pussy, make me come all over your face and I want to feel your come all over me." Her words got dirtier and dirtier and it only served to turn me on even more. I finally had a chance to kneel in between her legs and run my tongue down her swollen pussy. She tasted like a combination of salt and tangy sweat, and it tasted wonderful. Immediately I latched onto her swollen clit, knowing that she wanted to come and slid two fingers inside her, gently using my fingers to fuck her slowly. Her hands pulled on my hair and I heard her cries get more intense as her pussy got tighter around my fingers.

"Oh....oh....fuck...yes...I'm going...to....fucking come....yes...yes!" She screamed and I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers as she came hard. I kept my tongue running up and down her pussy slowly until she came down. She finally pushed my head away and got up, tearing my pants down around my ankles so that my cock sprung free and almost hit her in the face. It was already slick with sweat and my leaking precum and she attacked it, sucking the head and half the shaft into her mouth deeply. It felt like slipping my cock into a very tight pussy and I almost came right away. I plunged my hands into her hair and started to talk her through it.

"Yeah, that's it, suck that cock you fucking hot little tease. You've been wanting my cock in your mouth for a long time and I can't wait to come all over your body." I was rapidly getting out of control and just wanted to fuck her silly like I fantasized about. Her mouth and tongue felt so good on my cock and looking down I couldn't believe that this fit little hottie was currently about to make me hers.

"Yes...oh god...fuck me with your mouth you hot little bitch. I'm going to fuck you so hard." And with that I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. We were standing in the living room and I kissed her again, tasting my cock in her mouth while sharing her pussy juice with her. She licked my mouth and all over my face to clean me up and my hands slid in between her legs again to find her pussy and clit. Finally she grabbed my hand.

"Come with me." I followed her down the hall into her bedroom, finally taking a good look at her toned ass as she walked in front of me. She had powerful legs and a back that rippled as she walked with my hand in hers. Entering the bedroom, she pushed me back on her bed and climbed on top of me. Kissing me deeply again I felt her body slide up and then my cock slid into the warm wetness of her pussy. It slid completely in with one stroke. She cried out.

"Oh....fuck!" She leaned in and kissed me again and whispered in my ear. "You're my dirty trainer aren't you? Train my hot little body so that I can fuck you longer and harder? You've wanted to fuck my hot little body for so long, haven't you?"

She started to slowly slide up and down my cock and we moved into a rhythm together. Her tits dangled in front of my mouth and I took one nipple in my mouth, sucking hard when I heard her moan. Her nipple was hard in my mouth and I slid one hand in between our bodies so that I could finger her clit while we fucked. After a minute or two of that she sat up.

"I know what you want to see." Her body was slick with sweat and my saliva and her flat stomach tensed. Her breasts were full and firm and her stomach flexed and she was every man's fantasy. She reached down and started to run her pussy while she rode my cock slowly. Closing her eyes, I could tell she was ready to come again. Our hips moved together and I used my fingers to lightly pinch her nipples while she slowly rode my cock. After about a minute of this I could feel my cock swelling and getting ready to explode. I had to beg her to stop or I was going to shoot my load before either of us wanted me to.

"Oh god, Lyndsey, please stop. You're going to make my come inside your hot little pussy. Oh god...STOP!" I managed to spit out with some urgency before I came. She stopped her movement and I lifted her hips, allowing my cock to slide out of her pussy. Putting my hands on her hips I turned her over and without even prompting her she got on all fours and stuck her gorgeous ass up in the air at me as I stood at the side of the bed. She looked over her shoulder with lust in her eyes.

"You want me from behind? You want to fuck me hard like this?" She arched her back and moaned. I had a surprise for her though. Grabbing onto those hips I had fantasized about for months I started to slide the tip of my cock up and down her slick pussy, teasing her with it. Finding the entrance was easy and I slid just the head of my cock inside. Now it was time to torture her. Moving slowly, one inch at a time I penetrated her with deliberate slowness. When my cock was completely inside her I pulled it out again with deliberate slowness. One stroke was all it took for her to start begging,

"Please, fuck me, fuck my pussy, oh god please I want to feel you fuck me!" But the torture was far from over. Still sliding my cock slowly into her I moved my hand to her clit and started rubbing in slow circles. Her hands grabbed onto her comforter and clenched hard. Her back was shiny with sweat and her cries were coming louder and with regular intervals while I controlled my pace so that I could go longer with her. I could feel her pussy getting tighter again and after several more strokes she started to move her pussy back into my cock. Every time I would try to pull out she would slam her pussy back against me, fucking me from that position. It was incredibly hot and I was getting ready to shoot a huge load but I wanted her to come first. Grabbing her by the hair I pulled, getting another moan out of her and leaned over her back, kissing her shoulder blades while I stroked her clit and started to fuck her harder.

It didn't take long for her to finally explode again, and her cries were muffled by her sheets but I could tell it was a hard orgasm. Thank God I didn't have to wait any longer.

"Did that feel good baby? I'm going to shoot my hot come all over your tight little ass now? Do you want it?" She made a mewling noise and I took that as a yes. Grabbing her hips I started to fuck her hard, pounding into her tight pussy. My cock started to swell and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Just when I was about to come she suddenly pulled her pussy off of my cock, turned around and grabbed it with her hand, looking up at me. Her gorgeous eyes looked into mine.

"I know what you want. You want to come all over me, right?" she said as she started to slowly stroke my cock with her hand. "You want to cover my tits with your come and make me lick it off them, don't you?" I couldn't believe it but my cock was at the point of no return.

"Oh god, Lyndsey...oh god...oh..." A few more strokes was all it took and I started to shoot ropes of white come all over her breasts and stomach. It was every fantasy about her I had ever had come to life. My come splattered onto her breasts, stomach and neck in thick streams. It ran slowly down her breasts and across her tight stomach. She kept milking my cock until my legs finally buckled and I had to stagger back against the wall to keep from falling down. She gave a contented sigh and gently started to rub my come into her skin, stretching back over the bed like a cat. Her breasts still stuck straight up in the air and I could see a drop of my come sliding down the side of her.

I climbed on top of her and straddled her body. She looked into my eyes and I leaned in to kiss her again, our arms wrapping around each other while we made out slowly. It was an experience I will never forget.

"So, I guess we are going to have to change things a little bit." I said, knowing that I would have to fire her as a client now because I couldn't wait to fuck her again.

"I guess we will. But just imagine the workouts we can have together." She said with a smile. I knew that this might create a problem but the fact my cock was stiffening again already made me realize that I had a new conquest.

I am really enjoying writing this series and have lots of ideas, but I would love to hear ideas from others as well. Please leave me feedback and let me know any fantasies you would like to read about. Thanks to all of you for the feedback you have left already!

12