The Trainer's Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Brooke by the hips and stood up, lifting her off of the couch and into my arms. She couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds and it was easy to hold her up while she was impaled on my cock. Carrying her over to the dining room table I laid her down and lifted her legs over my shoulders, giving me the perfect height to fuck her even harder. She started to grunt every time my cock bottomed out in side her. It was so hot to see her abs rippling with each thrust. Her strong legs were like tree trunks and I wrapped my arms around them, fucking her even harder. Soon her grunts gave way to cries and even though I thought her pussy couldn't get any tighter, she squeezed so hard she pushed my cock right out of her, crying out and bucking her hips in a hard orgasm.

"Yeah baby!" Audrey cheered from behind me. I had almost forgotten that the other two were there but soon that ended when Lyndsey came up behind me, grabbing my cock from behind and stroking it. She dropped to her knees to again wrap her incredible lips around my cock. Once Brooke had calmed down a bit Lyndsey guided my cock back inside her, again kissing me hard while she did. I guess she really enjoyed watching me fuck her friends. I couldn't wait to come again and the tightest pussy I had ever felt was about to get me there. Brooke felt my cock swelling and locked eyes with me to tell me it was okay to fill her tight pussy with my seed. About two strokes later my cock exploded again inside Lyndsey's friend. As soon as I pulled my cock out Audrey dove in between her legs and started to lick my come out of the pussy I had just filled.

"I love sucking come out of a hot pussy." She said, turning to kiss Lyndsey hard and share my juices with her. Again, my body almost fell down. My head was spinning at the sight of the tiny muscular gymnast I had just filled with hot come, and the two naked women sharing my hot load between them. Little did I know the night had just begun. I knew I would need to recharge and wanted some alone time with Lyndsey so I suggested we get into the shower together. Audrey and Brooke looked disappointed but decided to go out onto the balcony and enjoy some night air for a few minutes. As we stepped into a cool shower, washing the sweat from our naked bodies I wanted to talk to her.

"So since when have you been wanting to share me with your friends?"

"I wanted to give you what you want. I want to keep you happy." Her eyes dropped and I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

"You make me happy. You know that. Having your friends here is the most incredible thing that I've ever experienced but you didn't need to have them here to keep me happy. I want you to know that." She smiled and kissed me.

All of a sudden the bathroom door flew open and the shower curtain was yanked back to reveal Audrey in her tall, naked glory.

"We have a long night ahead of us so don't think you get to keep him to yourself, sister." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the shower and into the bedroom. As she pushed me down on the bed I saw Brooke get into the shower and pull the curtain across so she could share it with Lyndsey. Audrey climbed on top of me and sucked my cock into her mouth, moaning the whole time.

"Mmm...I love this cock..." she moaned while tickling my balls and sliding her finger down around my ass. In no time at all she had me hard again. "I'm hoping that you can fuck me for a while since you've already finished twice." Quickly she moved up and impaled her pussy on my cock. She arched her back and her long, lean body looked so sexy while she started to ride me slowly. She was incredibly vocal and I wanted to hear her scream. My hand moved up to play with her clit while she rode me.

"Oh, yes! Play with my hot pussy. Rub my clit! Make me come all over your cock you fucking stud!" my cock just stayed hard as she rode me. Her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as Brooke and it was dripping wet. Soon my groin was soaked with her pussy juices. She kept riding me and calling out. "Fuck! Oh, yeah! You're going to make me fucking come! Rub my clit so fucking hard! Yes! Yes!" All of a sudden I felt her release and her pussy gushed all over my cock. It felt warm and incredibly wet and was again one of the hottest things I have ever felt. She never even skipped a beat. "Yes! Make me come again you fucking hot bastard!" She was getting louder and louder. I saw movement and the other two girls came into the room, still dripping wet from the shower. Climbing onto the bed on either side of me they both started to kiss and suck my neck and ears while Audrey continued to scream on top of me. Finally she collapsed on top of me, drenched in sweat and her pussy continued to leak juices all over me. Brooke leaned down and took my still hard cock into her mouth and sucked Audrey's juices off of it.

I took one look at Lyndsey and realized that I wanted to be inside her badly. She lay on her back and I rolled on top of her, easing my cock inside her wet pussy. It felt so good to finally be inside her. I propped myself up on my arms and looked into her eyes while I gently eased my cock in and out of her incredible pussy. We had come so far from flirting and fucking inside the gym to having group sex with three hot women together, but she was still the only one I wanted to be with at the end of the night and I wanted her to know that. Brooke and Audrey watched and touched each other as we moved together. Soon I felt two pairs of hands on my body as the other two girls moved behind me. Audrey kissed me and started to run her hands all over Lyndsey's breasts and pinched her nipples. Meanwhile, I felt Brooke kneel behind me and start to slide her tongue up and down my ass crack. She must have known that it drives me crazy. With Audrey sucking and teasing Lyndsey and feeling Brooke tonguing my asshole Lyndsey and I were soon at the edge. I locked my eyes into hers; wanting to make sure we came together so that the session would end as special for her as possible. As her pussy tightened and she started to cry out, Audrey pinched her nipples as Brooke slid a finger into my ass, causing my cock to instantly explode inside her. I felt her pussy contract and all of us cried out together while my cock filled her up. I collapsed on top of her, holding her close as Brooke and Audrey slid up into the bed.

I stood up, seeing the most amazing sight of all three women gently kissing and caressing each other, all coming down from our respective highs, and knew that it was only the first of hopefully many nights that Lyndsey and I would enjoy like this. I would never look at another woman at the gym again.

12