The Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Master, I'm sorry Master. My Master wants to cum in my mouth and have me swallow it." She repeated contritely.

"That's right, and what does my slave want to do?" I inquired.

"Your slave wants to please her Master," she evaded.

"And what does my slave want to do to please her Master?" I insisted, lightly touching the ruler to her back.

"Your slave wants her Master to cum in her mouth so she can swallow it," She finally allowed.

"That's right, slave," I said placing the ruler down on the table. "But before I do this, I want my slave to show she is earnest in her desire, I want her to beg her Master for his cum," I demanded. "Beg, say: Please Master, cum in your slave's mouth, she wants to swallow your cum," I instructed. She hesitated then repeated me, but with little enthusiasm. "Again slave, and this time make me believe you are earnest in your desire to do this," I warned.

She said it again, but still she lacked conviction. "Get up," I ordered. Turning her toward the table, I bent her over the table again. "Spread your legs, slut. Do I have to tell you every time?" I taunted.

"I'm not convinced that my slave is sincere in her desire to please her Master," I stated. Picking up the ruler once more I said, "You obviously need some extra motivation. I shall supply it." 'SLAP!' "Tell your Master what you want, slave."

"Please Master, your slave wants you to cum in her mouth; she wants to swallow your cum." 'SLAP!'

"I don't believe you." 'SLAP!' "Try it again!"

"Please Master, cum in your slave's mouth, she wants to swallow your cum!"

"You sound a bit more sincere slave, but I'm still not convinced. Make me believe you!" 'SLAP!'

'YELLOW LIGHT,' she said instead.

"Very good slave, I'm proud of you for using one of your safe words." I paused then said, "But no, I'm not going to let you off that easily. If you want to stop this here, you'll have to 'RED LIGHT' me. I'll be ok with it if you do, but tell me, do you really want to give up so easily?" She hesitated for a second.

"No Master," She finally said, very meekly.

"Then make me believe you want to please your Master. Make me believe you want to take my cum in your mouth and swallow it all. Say it so I will believe it!"

"Please Master, I WANT to swallow your cum! I really do! Let me show you!"

"Very well, slave. Now I believe you."

Moving behind her, I slid my extremely hard dick into her pussy and started to slowly fuck her. After about a minute of this I reached up and untied her blindfold and removed it. I then explained to her: "When I'm ready, slave, I will say 'down!' You will immediately slide off the table and drop to your knees, taking my cock into your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand," she agreed.

"We will practice this a few times until I'm satisfied that you are fast enough. Are you ready slave?"

"Yes Master, I'm ready."

"Ok then, down!" I stepped back and to the left while she got down off the table and onto her knees, searching for my dick. Finally, she got it into her mouth.

"Ok, let's try that again. You'll need to be a lot faster than that." I criticized. "Get up." She got back up and into position and I started fucking her again. "Down!" This time she was faster, though still a bit awkward. By the fourth attempt she was down on her knees with my dick in her mouth fast enough to satisfy me.

"Ok slave that was pretty good. Remember though; you are not to lose a single drop of your Master's cum."

Once she was back in position, I resumed fucking her.

"Ok slave, tell me everything that you're going to do when I yell 'down,' explain to me how you are going to please your Master," I instructed.

"I'm going to get down on my knees and put my Master's cock in my mouth as fast as I can. When my Master comes, I'm going to swallow it all."

"Yesss," I hissed, feeling myself getting close. "Beg for your Master's cum now, slut, and don't stop begging for it until I give it to you," I demanded.

"Please Master, cum for me so I can take you in my mouth and swallow all of your cum. I want my Master to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum, Master," She went on.

With her litany urging me on, I felt my orgasm building, cresting. After several more hard thrusts, I grabbed my dick, pinching it at the base to hold the cum back and yelled, "DOWN!"

She was down on her knees locking her lips around my dick in almost no time. With one hand holding her head in place, I relaxed the grip on my cock and let my cum shoot into her mouth. I moaned as I came and said, "That's it, take my cum slut. Suck my dick, swallow it all!" Much to my satisfaction, she did just that. She didn't gag or anything, as she told me she always had in the past.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "That was amazing. I'm very proud of you my slave. I guess you just needed the right incentive, didn't you? Tell me my slut, what do you have to say to your Master?"

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, slave."

12