The Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt something vibrating against my inner thigh, sliding down towards my sex. I knew then I was very close to the point of no return. This thing touched my sex, rubbing up and down. I could feel its shocking vibrations as my sex began to open up. Then, without warning, it penetrated my sex. My whole body jerked and I let out a yelp. It was pulsating deep within me. I desperately wanted to wrap my legs around it but it was impossible. Whoever was operating it was slowly moving it in and out of me.

There wasn't a sound from the others and I could only imagine they were gaping at the sight of me. I imagined Anya's thong had become saturated with lust and I couldn't wait to get my revenge. When it's her turn to be questioned I'll be in charge, I thought. I wanted to get Lisette too. And Hanna. Despite the fact that I didn't want to dwell on what was happening, the emotions were just overpowering.

I knew it was just a matter of seconds before I would explode. Every muscle in my arms and legs and stomach was straining with the effort of resistance. My stockinged feet had curled inwards and my hands were gripping their bonds really tightly.

Then it seemed as though a stiff part of the same vibrating thing had somehow found my exposed clit. Some madly pulsating point was being pushed right up against the acutely sensitive head of the clitoris and I screamed in ecstacy. Fingers exposed the clitoral hood even further and pressed the pink bud against the throbbing point. My body stiffened for just a millisecond before shaking in a terrible frenzy. My scream gave way to a prolonged moan. And I came. I came as I never imagined I could.

When my body had ceased shaking I felt the vibrating thing being slowing removed from my sex. And I felt a flow of liquid follow in its wake. Someone quickly replaced the thong and it became soaked.

My blindfold was removed and so were my bonds but even with tear-filled eyes I could see Mitzi with one hand squeezed tightly between her inner thighs. Anya's face appeared in front of me; she looked different now.

"Right," Mitzi broke the silence in the background. "That's the first session over. Well done everyone!"

"You OK?" Anya whispered, helping me to my shaky feet

I took a breath and looked at her with triumph in my eyes, "Is that the best you can do then?"

She smiled and winked at me.

12