The Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

The final test would be when M put her into her final trance state, trance state Omega. This was a state designed for her alone, where all the psychological modifications they had made would be activated. In Omega, she would be the finished product and ready for use.

M had been careful with the design of her final trance state. He wanted her inhibitions low, but not so low she would be clawing at every man she saw. He also wanted her to be able to remember who she'd been when she came here so that she would be conscious of the changes that had been done on her body. He knew a few cases that had been able to remember, and to his mind this gave them an extra erotic edge that memory-blocked girls just didn't have.

When she was finally ready, he took her to a quiet corner and looked her over once more. She was still in Beta, the deepest trance level. Her eyes were glassy, her lips parted and expectant. Her breasts thrust out aggressively, her ass was high and proud, the roundness of each buttock obvious through her knit dress. He licked his lips.

"Trance state Omega." he said.

Suddenly she came to life. Her eyes focused and she blinked them several times, trying to get her bearings. Then she looked down at herself and smiled.

"Oh yes." she said. "Oh yes I like this!"

She stretched, feeling her new body. Her new breasts pushed out the bodice of the dress so far that M was afraid she'd pop a button. She took a few steps and went to one of the full length mirrors.

"Oh yes, I like this very much! Oh my gosh, look at my boobs!" she said. She turned to M. "Did you do this to me?"

"Well, I was in charge." he said nervously.

"Oh my ass! What a gorgeous ass! Oh my God! I'm so sexy." she said. "So sexual." She ran her hands down her new body.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel absolutely great! I feel like I'm twenty years old! God, am I horny, too!" she smiled at him. "Now how can I ever thank you?" she asked suggestively.

M shook his head ruefully. "Sorry, I can't. Supervising Masters aren't allowed to have sex with their own creations. It's the rule. So we don't make all our girls look like we'd like them to look. But from now on, any Master who wants you may have you."

She looked at him curiously, as if that sounded vaguely familiar to her.

"Here" he said, handing her a pair of mirrored sunglasses. "I know how you'll want to check out the faces of the men checking you out. Come on I'll show you around. Do you remember your name?"

"Of course," she said, taking the sunglasses and slipping them on. "I'm Alison. No, wait. I used to be Alison. Now I'm different. Now I think I'll be Ally."

She pulled back some strands of blonde hair and looked at him. "How do I look?" she asked.

He saw his own face in her glasses. His mouth was open. "Fucking great." was all he said.

It took her only a few steps to get used to her heels, and then she adopted a very sexy, aggressive swagger, her hips working liquidly behind the tight skirt, her breasts jiggling provocatively. She held his arm as they walked so that he could feel her heavy tits as they bounced, and the soft sound of her stockings rubbing together drove him wild.

They walked across the main lobby of the Mansion where many of the Masters had their offices, and they had not gone far when they bumped into James.

"Well who have we here?" James asked with a smile.

"Er…this is Ally." M said. "Ally, this is Master James. He runs the place."

"How do you do?" she asked politely.

"Very well, Ally. Quite well." he turned to M. "Well, I think that you've pretty much finished your project now, Master M. I'm sure I can take over from here. I'd like to have your final report as soon as possible."

M got the hint. "Of course, Master James." he said softly, turning and heading for his own office on the third floor.

Well, he thought, I guess it is something to have the Grand Master like your work enough to want to take her for his own use. But still…

James took Ally over to the bar and got her a drink. He could look down at her chest and see a big shadow of cleavage and most of the upper part of her creamy breasts, and he loved the way her nipples were faintly visible through the knit dress where they caused the stitches to part from the thrust of her tits.

Ally could remember enough of her training to recall that she was now supposed to act like a slut, but she didn't feel especially sluttish. She felt desirable, confidant, and totally in control. She was pretty sure she could handle James or any other Master that might come poking around. In fact, she felt absolutely devastating. She gave James a good long look at her new dream tits, pushing them out innocently as she pretended to look around the room.

Go ahead and look! she thought, Because that's as close as you're going to get. So eat your heart out!

"Why don't we go into my office?" James asked her.

She shrugged. "Why not?"

They walked into James' office and he closed the door behind him. Ally was surprised to see that in addition to a desk and chair, there was a full sized double bed.

He turned to her with a smile. "Okay bitch, now let me see how you can use that mouth!" he said, unzipping his pants.

Ally was shocked by his words, but she was even more shocked by her reaction. She felt a sudden surge of erotic heat in her pussy and her legs felt weak, she began to salivate and she had an almost overwhelming urge to feel his big cock in her mouth. She remembered enough about old Alison to know that this reaction was \totally out of character, but she could not deny the helpless thrill that shot through her. His words were more exciting than anything she had ever heard in her life.

"Yes, Master." she heard herself say, and to her astonishment she fell to her knees before him and opened her mouth.

James took his big black cock and slapped it heavily against her open lips, and each slap was an erotic jolt to her body. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy gush with wetness as her labia began to swell.

"Nnngh!" she moaned as she pursued his cock with her open mouth like a baby bird vying for its mother's attention. Finally, when he was hard enough, he let the head on his cock fall into her mouth and she sucked him in, humming in pleasure as she felt his thickness slide over her lips.

The feeling in her mouth was unbearably erotic, and the idea that she was giving pleasure to a Master just increased her arousal. She took his shaft in one hand and began to masturbate him while with the other hand she tickled his balls with her long nails.

"Yes!" he hissed down at her, "Suck my cock you little slut!"

His words inflamed her so much she had to open her mouth around his cock and groan while she continued to work her mouth back and forth on his tool. Yes she was a little slut, and the words filled her with a delicious shame, a thrill of wickedness. She was a little slut and she loved it.

He felt so incredibly virile and potent on her tongue, like essence of male. Her body ached now with need and emptiness, and with her own hand she began to squeeze her breasts, finding them incredibly sensuous both to her touch and in their response. The pleasure she felt in her breasts merged with the ache in her pussy to set her body on fire.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" With both hands on his cock she fucked her face on him, slurping and licking his dick with her tongue, stopping every so often to suck him deep, deep, fighting not to gag, wanting to feel him in her stomach. She shoved him deep back against her tonsils and closed her throat on him, making him groan, and when she pulled his cock from her mouth, working fast to swallow her mouthful of saliva, long streams of mucus and pre-cum stretched from her swollen lips to the head of his cock., and these she swiped up with her tongue and fed back into her mouth.

"That's it cunt!" he whispered, "You little cock-sucking tramp! Now get up here and get that fucking dress off!"

Shuddering at the delicious sting of his words, she reluctantly let go of his beautiful cock and stood, her eyes smoldering. She had no choice, but she wanted to do it too. She wanted him to see her nakedness. She didn't bother with all the buttons. She just pulled the dress open and the buttons gave. She put her arms back and let the garment fall from her shoulders.

He watched her disrobe with a leer on his face. He knew the mental turmoil she was going through as the woman she had been struggled with the woman she had become, and M was right: it did add to the thrill. He liked it that the old Alison was still around to watch the new Ally's degradation. It made it more exciting.

James got on the bed with his cock pointing straight up. "Come on baby. Take off that thing and suck me off. I'm not done with you yet."

She stripped off the flimsy thong that had covered her pussy and got on the bed wearing only her stockings, unable to stop herself. She fell on his cock with a strangled moan of lust and began bobbing her head up and down and beating him off again, her ass in the air, her new tits swaying and slapping against his thigh. Every time she took him especially deep he rewarded her with a sharp slap on her exposed ass, which was like a jolt of pure pleasure to her, making her squeal and suck faster. Her face was wet and a mixture of saliva and his secretions ran down the stalk of his cock and over her pumping hands.

She was desperately aroused, almost in pain, and she longed to suck him deeper, to fill her mouth with his meat. She couldn't believe the change in herself. She wanted him to slap her, to use her, and one part of her was filled with shame at her lewd behavior, while the rest of her—the new Ally—reveled in the degradation.

She heard the door open but didn't dare lift her mouth off James' delicious cock, not even when James said, "Master Evans! Come on in and check this out!'

Through the squishing and sudsy sounds of her mouth on James' enormous black cock she heard another man say. "That's Master M's girl, isn't it?"

"Fuckin-ay" James said breathlessly "The whore's got a mouth on her! Christ on a crutch!"

She felt a hand slide over her ass. "She's got a gorgeous ass too. I saw her in the lobby! Mind if I join?"

Ally moaned. She pulled her mouth off James' tool and looked over her shoulder at Evans. He was a powerfully built man with salt-and pepper hair and a moustache and he was looking at her with undisguised lust. Ally was outraged and embarrassed to be caught naked with a strange man's prick in her mouth, and she meant to tell him to leave her the hell alone, but that was not what came out.

Instead she had the sudden image of a thick cock sinking into her from behind, so clear she could almost feel it, and her excitement just overwhelmed her shame. She wiggled her ass back at him and groaned with desire. "Fuck me!" she cooed. "Fuck me while I suck his cock!"

Evans' hand slipped over the roundness of her ass and into her crack, reached beneath her into her wetness and sloshed around in her swampy cunt, his thumb pressing against her asshole.

"Oh yeah." Evans sighed. "That's an ass! That Jenkins is a fucking wizard!"

The feel of his rough hand on her was so delicious, so exciting, she thought she might swoon. She spread her legs wide and dropped her back lower, pushing her ass up towards his hand as he continued to fondle her, The engorged bud of her artificially enlarged clit peeked from between her lips and as his finger ran over it she moaned deeply and shuddered. She could feel her excited oils just swamping her pussy, running down her labia and dripping in long strings onto the bed below. If she didn't get something hard into her fast she would go mad.

She reached beneath her and dipped two fingers into her pussy, capturing her clit between them and began to masturbate as she sucked on James' cock, fucking her hips up and back. Again, one part of her looked on in absolute horror while the other part just reveled in what she was doing. Her fingers were quickly soaked, her oils coating her manicured nails.

"Suck me, bitch! Suck my big black cock!" James hissed. "Fuck her Evans! I want to see this slut come when she drinks my jizz!"

She felt Evans get on the bed behind her, and she pressed her belly even lower to the bed, cocking her ass up obscenely. She cried out as she felt the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, and then howled as he pushed himself into her, stretching her out, stuffing her.

"Oh Christ yeah!" he growled. "She's tighter than hell!"

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed, her mouth full of saliva and James' secretions. "Oh fuck yes!"

Lights went off behind Ally's eyes, She froze, not even daring to masturbate as she filled with a wonderful mix of pleasure and pain as Evans cock plowed her open. Evans grabbed his big tits and used them for leverage as he squeezed his cock into her, and little orgasms crackled through her body like heat lightening.

"Oh shit, baby!" James moaned. He could feel Ally's new excitement in her sudden desperate sucking on his cock.. "Don't stop now, you little cock sucker, I'm going to come!"

Unable to breath for the pleasure she felt, Ally pulled her mouth off his cock and James impatiently brushed her hand away. He took his cock in his own hand and began to masturbate, holding her hair in his other hand, aiming the head of his cock right at her open mouth.

"Here, bitch! Here. you little whore! Ugh! Ugh!"

His hips leaped up from the bed and he began to shoot into Ally's mouth, splattering his come on her tongue and face. Overcome with excitement Ally put her face down on his thigh as his cock continued to erupt with his pearly semen, flooding his come over her cheek and into her mouth.

Evans now began to plunge into her, but she was so tight he could hardly move. He watched her pussy as it puckered in and out with the movements of his cock, and Ally felt as though her entire insides were moving with him. She grunted like an animal as he squeezed her big tits and pressed his thumbs into her stiff nipples, the pain mixing with the burning pleasure she felt, and her hand resumed its frantic masturbation of her clit. Her legs were spread wide, the tendons in her thighs standing out sharply and juice hung in viscous streams from her overstuffed pussy as he fucked into her, his groin slapping sharply against her upraised ass.

"Too tight!" Evans gasped. "Too fucking much! I'm gonna make it! Fucking bitch you're gonna make me come!"

He slapped her ass hard as he felt his come approaching, and Ally felt him swell inside her, He squeezed her tits and pulled her back, impaling her on his hard cock. She screamed through her come-strung lips as she felt him throb inside her, and as the first bolt of come blast into her she let herself go, falling into a shattering orgasm, her body writhing and twisting, her tight pussy milking Evans' cock with spasms of release. Her face fell on James' leg, smearing her cheek in the puddle of come that had collected there as she moaned and sobbed in overwhelming pleasure.

Finally Evans' deep throbbing slowed and stopped as he spit the last of his semen into her. The come began to ooze out of her pussy, and as he pulled out a large wad of their mixed juice followed it, sliding down the inside of her thigh. Evans got shakily to his feet.

"Yeah, Master James." he said. "I think this one's ready."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers
12