The Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

Eriko removed her wet hand and brought it to her nose, inhaling gently. The tip of her tongue extended slowly, skimming over her dainty palm. Alison's nipples tightened, dimpling as they grew harder. She started in alarm. She hadn't become aroused by a woman since coming to the Masters' Mansion. Why should she take a fancy to a woman like Eriko? Most likely because Eriko possessed a man's strength and self assuredness.

"That's Master James. I am certain of it. He has gifted you with his essence." Eriko moved her slick palm under Alison's nose. She knew immediately what the other woman wanted. Alison kissed the woman's palm, tasting Master James' strong, salty come. She washed the woman's palm with her whole tongue, lapping at it hard enough to scour off the skin from Eriko's soft hand. Alison's eyes fluttered closed as she worked. Just as Alison's hands came up to seize the other woman's forearm, Eriko shook her loose. Alison looked stunned, as shocked as if doused by frigid water while sunbathing.

"Not yet. You will be ours only after you have been prepared. Arieru," Eriko said to the steel-eyed angelic beauty that stepped forward. Her eyes looked as hard as her skin looked soft. "Prepare this girl."

“But – ”, Alison began. She wanted no part of this! She’d turned Master James down!

"Yes, Lady," Arieru said. "It shall be as you command."

One of the men, the handsome one in red and white, smiled warmly at Alison and mumbled some unintelligible nonsense. Eriko chastened him in English to mind his manners. Though large and strong, Ryota looked severely humbled. ‘Queen of Heaven' evidently wasn't merely an empty title. Eriko ruled over the other Five.

"I wish some time with this woman after you are finished, Arieru. I wish to help in her conditioning." He spoke in a soft, heavy voice. His stuttering English sounded absolutely adorable to Alison. Was his manner as gentle as his lovely voice, Alison wondered.

"Is that Ryota or Zocho speaking?" Arieru replied, with an eyebrow arched.

All of the Japanese assemblage chuckled. Alison didn't quite understand, but had the impression that she wasn't meant to.

"Perhaps," Eriko said. "We shall speak on this later. Arieru, take her and begin the treatment. The rest of you shall attend me. We go to find Head Master James." She set out in the same direction that James had vanished in. Four of the Asians followed her. Ryota looked wistfully over his shoulder, then turned to follow his Queen.

Alison stood alone with Arieru.

"Shall we leave?" Arieru said. "Show me to your chambers." Alison instantly complied with the command. Her stiff nipples felt as eager for the games to begin as the rest of her did. Only then did she realize that she had agreed to become a plaything of the Eastern Masters.

§§§

Master James felt like a treed cat as the semicircle of Japanese cornered him in the Conference Hall. He let none of his unease show. Like wolves, they would shred him to ribbons if they sensed any weakness or infirmity. He had to look strong and in control.

That didn't stop him from wishing Alison was with him.

Work would hide his unease. He politely pushed through the circle of delegates and went to introduce his fellow Masters to the Japanese delegation. Peter of Psychological found the inscrutable Easterners disconcerting. Ferris of Facial Remodeling found their stern, serene looks too cold to be truly considered attractive. They had nice golden skin tones, however. With a touch more melanin it would be a perfect effect to use in his next ‘Polynesian Beauty' order. Arthur of Endocrine Engineering and Davis of Psychological Pharmaceuticals couldn't care less about the visitors. Their jobs held too much fascination for them to really care all that much about the comings and goings of delegates from other Chapters. They lived solely for their work.

The Japanese remained silent until Master James introduced Maurice, Master of Coiffure and Joe, Master of Costuming and Couture. Their eyebrows raised as one.

"You have conferred the title of Master upon those who do such base tasks?" Eriko said. "You would make a Master out of a hairdresser?"

Maurice looked like he'd been bitchslapped. Hot tears welled up in his eyes. He turned piteous, red orbs to Master James, clearly desiring to be defended.

"Our clients come to us for complete solutions, Madam," Master James said. "Often these base things you so disdain are essential to complete the illusions our clients pay top dollar to obtain. You of all people should be aware of the importance of artifice."

No Westerner present noticed how Eriko stiffened. The Japanese, however, did. Good. The carefully crafted insult had been intended for their ears only. "Yes," she said. "I can see how you would say that. You always did prefer the gravy over the meat."

Eriko stalked off, flanked by four of the lesser Five. Maurice stared hatred at their retreating backs.

"I don't like them!" he needlessly declared.

Master James said nothing. He stared after them. He didn't want to go against them. Not yet, at any rate. He knew he couldn't avoid Eriko forever. They had always been tied together. They probably always would be bound by the Red Thread of Fate. Things had been easier in the days of the steamships that had once plied the Pacific. The trip between Japan and America had taken over a month, back then. Now she could be here to disturb his spirit in less than fourteen hours.

Time meant nothing to people such as they. Like it or not, he'd have to confront her sooner or later. Later suited him just fine. He had some more business to settle today. Alison had to remain at the Mansion. If she wouldn't relent, he had to work at breaking the weaker link in the chain of their union. Master James went in search of Master Felix.

§§§

"Felix, I want her," the heavyset black man said. He regarded the smaller man with a cold, emotionless stare. "Alison's perfect for our purposes."

They stood in one of the galleries overlooking the central courtyard in the Southern Spire. The black leather furniture looked big, functional and quite comfortable. Felix didn't dare sit down on one of the lounge chairs, not in the Master's presence. He had to use every bit of his self-control to avoid having his trembling hands dry-wash themselves.

"You have use of her already, Master James. One weekend every four to six weeks, just as we agreed."

"Head Master James," the towering man corrected. "That’s not good enough." He motioned for Felix to sit in his chair. Felix gratefully obeyed, taking the opportunity to still his quaking legs.

"Did you think we couldn't get any type of woman we wanted? Did you really think that we needed to have your wife come here every month just so we could fuck a brunette up the ass?" Master James made a signal with his hand. Two petite redheads, seemingly identical twins, entered. Without waiting for instruction one knelt down between Master James' legs and freed his cock. She orally serviced him, making wet, loud sucking noises as she worked. The other opened up her blouse and rubbed her breasts upon his back. He pointed to his crotch. She moved to compete with the first, both scarlet-haired beauties now fighting over the honor of possessing his thick, long prick.

"Play nice, ladies," he whispered. Dutifully, the two women took turns lapping at his thick, dark meat. Master James promptly ignored both of them.

"Do you see my point?" He patted the women's heads like a hunter would his favorite pair of prize hounds. "There's no shortage of good-looking womanflesh available. Beautiful women of every type and description can be had, my friend. As a matter of fact, if we don't have it in stock we can easily create it out of the raw materials available."

"Then why do you want Alison so badly if she's replaceable?" Felix demanded. "Go and find someone else!"

Master James pointed to Felix. One of the women immediately went to him. Felix protested, but the sexually aggressive redhead would have none of that. She easily pushed him down, freed his cock and then swallowed his already hard meat right to the root. Felix groaned in pleasure.

"What we do here is separate the gold dust from the stream's silt, Felix." Master James patted the remaining woman's head. She worked harder, trying her best to orally please him. She had hunger and skill enough for two, and felt determined to show her favorite Master which of the identical beauties had the best oral technique. Master James smiled down fondly at her.

"We presently process about six women a day at this facility. Believe me when I say we don't make all of their spouses and boyfriends into first rank Masters. Our facilities are big, yet still quite limited in size. What do you think happens to all those women, Felix? We're talking about 1,800 women per year. That's a lot of fresh meat to process and warehouse, my friend."

The red-haired woman servicing Felix had stood up and spun around, offering her ass up to him. When he didn't take the bait she impaled her anus on his cock, forcing herself down upon him. He slid into her well lubricated rear passage without any difficulty. Her dilated, spasmodically clenching asshole gripped him tightly, yet comfortably. She ground her hips against him, shaking her ass like a Brazilian woman would during Carnival in Rio. Felix had to latch onto her hips for dear life.

"What happens to them?" Felix gasped. Stars swam in his vision. He could only see the woman's luxuriant red mane flailing about, her broad, plump ass that pumped frenziedly against him as she danced the Samba upon his cock, and the smooth, pale back that jostled up and down upon him. He reached around the gyrating woman, grabbing her firm breasts. The slight creamy mounds thrust upwards proudly, showing off their thick, red nipples like pennants on a summit. These he pinched and twisted as she rode his cock, flailing like an epileptic mascot on a parade float.

"We pain for gold, Felix. For Mutables, people who can have their appearances changed an infinite number of times. When we find one, we thoroughly study them to determine what it is in their physiology that allows them to be repeatedly altered without complications arising." Master James lost his train of thought as the woman performed a particularly suave maneuver upon his body. He pulled her off of him by the roots of her hair, spun her around, then yanked her back down upon him. She planted her feet upon the arms of the chair, fucking her tight pussy with him. She tongued his cheek and ear as he mauled her breasts. Her pace never slowed. Hot female spend leaked from her pussy and saturated the big, hairy balls that jiggled under his thrusting cock as he took her.

"Very few of the women we interview have the gift. Those who don't we have no use for. The members have a few thrills with them, then allow them to go back to their regular lives. Or, if they wish, give the women new appearances and new lives." Master James hadn't stopped pounding his redhead's tight slit. He thoroughly pulverized the woman's narrow twat, nailing her as hard as he could with hammer-like blows from his bludgeon of a cock. She frenziedly ground her slit against him.

"Every now and then we discover a woman whose body can accept change easily. Her pliant flesh warps countless times, without failing. A woman whose bones knit rapidly and whose body never scars. Most importantly, a woman who possesses a mind that can handle the psychic strain that a constantly changing physiology and appearance places upon the psyche. These Mutables are exceedingly rare finds, Felix. It's not my intention of letting even a single one of them slip through my fingers."

"What are you telling me?" Felix demanded. He tried to rise but the woman upon him stopped him. She wriggled her hot ass, using her impossibly tight rectal sheath to fuck him until he exploded deep within her bowels. Felix fell back, totally spent. The woman still rode him, kneading his softening cock with her clenching sphincter muscles.

Master James looked over at him in unconcealed disgust. What was that, five minutes? He still nailed his redhead's pussy with merciless thrusts. She sweated heavily, doing her best to make him come. She'd have a lot of work to do before he even came close to that. He didn't even sound aroused when he next spoke. "I'm telling you that we want Alison here at the mansion full time. In repayment, we're willing to make you a Master of the Second Rank. You want pussy? We'll provide more than you can handle. You'll never go without, Felix my man."

Master James pointed to Felix. The second woman shot Master James a hurt, sorrowful look, but obediently pulled off of him and went over to the smaller man. She aided her twin sister in cleaning up Felix's soiled cock. Their ministrations had him rock hard in no time at all.

"What about my wife? What about Alison?" Felix warbled. His feeble, raspy voice held no heat, just concern.

"She's still your wife," Master James said. "That won't change. You can fuck her as many times as her schedule permits. But her main purpose will be to pleasure the Senior Masters, as well as letting our scientists and engineers thoroughly examine her."

"And when I refuse?" Felix said. "What happens then?" He tried to sound tough, but failed. Who could play hard-assed while two gorgeous redheads worked over your nipples, cock and balls with precise, loving attention? Felix lay buried in a pile of hot, stroking hands and sucking, sultry mouths.

"Don't refuse," Master James said. Menace filled his hard brown eyes but didn't touch his pleasant, conversational tone. "I'm only asking you because compliance is the simplest way to acquire anything. I prefer taking the easy road, but I don't mind taking the hard road if it's the only one that leads me to what I want."

"I wouldn't trade Alison for a million dollars," Felix said. "Fuck you, and fuck the rest of your Masters. We're out of here." Felix pushed the two women off of him and rose. His cock jutted out from his torso. Anger strengthened him, making him reckless. "I'm going to the cops. Maybe the press. They'll shut this fucking place down!"

Master James looked unruffled. Bored, really. "Not for a million, you say? How about five? Five million dollars deposited directly into your account plus an additional half a million per every year we keep her. When we finally decide to give her up, we'll give you a bonus of a million. If you wish you can still fuck her on an opportunistic basis but remember, she'll be our property from this point onwards. We'll do with her whatever we please. What do you say?"

Five million ... Holy shit! Felix opened his mouth to argue but couldn't see past the huge windfall. "Why are you asking me?" he asked. "Why don't you ask Alison?"

"She's been conditioned, Felix. We can make her agree to anything we wish. More importantly, we already know her deepest fantasies. She'll gladly agree. I want to make sure you don't go out there and cause us any unnecessary embarrassment."

"Please say yes, Felix?" the two women chimed in unison. "Let our Sister stay with us. We want to meet her! If you're good, we'll always be here for you." They returned their pretty, hot mouths to where they belonged. They artfully sucked his cock, making Felix's focus on Master James falter. He shook his head and forced himself to concentrate.

"Five million, and I get to keep my wife?"

"Just so," Master James agreed. "When she's not with us, she'll be with you."

Felix thought about it. He'd earn a lot of money, money that he'd use to make a perfect life for him and Alison. Any fantasy he could imagine he could realize for them with that kind of funds available. Being a first level Master had been cool. He couldn't even imagine what lay in store for him as a Master of the Second Rank!

"Do these models come in blonde?" he said. "I’d also like them with bigger tits."

Master James smiled. "I'll see to it. In the meantime, please enjoy them as they are." Master James left the man buried underneath a giggling pile of red-haired, sexually aggressive womanhood. It looked like Alison had just become a permanent possession of the Masters Guild, Western Branch. Not bad. It wasn't even noon yet. He loved being ahead of schedule.

§§§

Master Felix – God, how he loved the ring of that! – stood behind the thick pane of glass peering into the Clean Room.

The Masters didn't call it an OR. They didn't see their subjects as patients, not even as people. They saw them as parts waiting to be molded or remodeled.

On the tables lay two naked beauties drugged into insensibility. Felix still didn't know their names. No matter. They belonged to him. He would name them whatever he wished when the time was right.

They had begged him to be remade, to be sculpted into visions of beauty that he would accept. They longed to be made into perfect beings for his enjoyment. He'd given his permission for their remodeling. The thought that anyone would beg like that to give him pleasure made the Cosmos explode with possibilities.

He'd been told he could have any woman he desired. Only now did he realize what that really meant.

Old Master Alexander came up behind him, creeping like a sneak-thief over a nightingale floor. No sound came from his slippered feet as he strode over the hospital-white tiles. His silken, cream colored robes didn't rustle as he walked.

"Questions?" Master Alexander asked from less than foot behind Felix.

Felix jumped, startled in his peeping. His face flushed with color.

"Yes," he said, a trifle guiltily.

Master Alexander laughed aloud. "There's no need to look so guilty, Brother Felix. These two are yours, are they not? Never feel shame in lording over that which is your own."

The older Master put a comforting hand on Felix's shoulder. "You never know when your property may be reclaimed by the membership. Enjoy it while you can."

"Really?"

"Have you fucked your wife lately?" Master Alexander asked innocently. "Thought not," he said when he spied Felix's crestfallen expression.

"What is this place!" Felix cried. "Who are the Masters?"

"Quite the queer query seeing how you are one of them, my Brother. Still, many people search their entire lives for the answer to the question ‘Who am I?' I will do my best to enlighten you."

Master Alexander settled into a sharp didactic tone. He must have been a university professor in real life. That patronizing, insolent drone had to have been practiced for years. Felix's eyes glazed over as the sermon began.

"Like all universal truths, the purpose behind the facade differs from the perceived appearance. Some see the Masters as a trumped up fraternity where incredibly talented yet childish men play Dr. Mengele upon their willing and unwilling female subjects for their own sexual gratification."

Master Alexander smacked a fist into his palm, like a judge would a gavel on their bench. Felix jumped, suddenly alert. "But why go through all the hassle of creating a fantasy woman when the real thing could be obtained so cheaply? There really is no need to fashion from a brunette a blonde with big tits, a tight ass and an incredibly easy disposition when the real deal populates the streets of Venice Beach like needles on a cactus. Want a blonde slut? Cruise any brothel or dance club and take your pick. Fiscally speaking, creating one from scratch makes absolutely no sense."

Felix agreed. He wished Master Alexander would hurry and get to the point. A sharp glance from the Old Master made his mouth clamp shut. Satisfied, Master Alexander climbed back into the pulpit. "Others see the Guild as a cohort of professionals with the goal of perfecting their craft until they can claim to be the most skilled in the business. Perhaps so, but why all the secrecy? Fame seekers never keep to the shadows. Why strive to be the best in the world at something but unable to boast about your achievements?"

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers