The Training of a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The Beginning of The End?
1.7k words
30.3k
4
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: Yes, another non-erotic chapter for this series. I'm taking it easy with this one, letting it build up rather than jump into the action. The next chapter will definitely have some more erotic details, but for this one, it's key to the story. I know that some of you have written about Enslaved to the Mob and whether it will be continued or not. Right now I'm not in the right mind set to continue writing it. I'm bored and tired of it, and just not feeling it at the moment. As with all of my stories, all characters depicted are eighteen years of age or older, and plagiarists will be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law.)

Zachary closed his phone and deposited back into his pocket before sitting back further against the soft cushioning of the booth. Two weeks. Most of the slave trainings took at least a month, and that was when the girls were half way cooperative. It was going to be a challenge to say the least, especially if the girl was as feisty and resilient as he had been made to believe, but it was a challenge he was up for.

He took a sip of his whisky before setting the glass back down onto the small table beside him and getting back to his feet. Without his pants, he walked with purpose towards the door of the private room and peeked his head out of the door to the awaiting girl.

"Come on Sweetheart..." He said, as he stepped aside and opened the door for her. "I don't have time to dick around and wait for you."

~~~~~

It took him only ninety minutes to finish the tantalizing blow job with the stripper and make a trip back home to shower and change into more appropriate clothing for what was needed. Instead of the faded t-shirt with some vintage band logo and a pair of jeans that he usually wore upon his muscled body when going out to the clubs to relax and unwind, he adorned what he most commonly thought of as his uniform: black pants, a tight muscle black shirt, and steel toed combat boots that were polished to an immaculate shine.

More than ever, he felt up to the task and challenge of setting to work upon this young woman. Zachary felt ready to see and meet the girl that was in need of such a short training time. Although he was curious as to why there was a need for a quick and short training, Zach was not going to ask his employer and client. He was a professional, not some fuck that thought it was their business to pry into their clients' personal reasons, nor was he going to duck the product.

After parking his precious car in the turnabout in front of the impressive mansion, Zachary slowly climbed the stone steps that led to the large front doors before grasping the brass knockers and knocking to allow the inhabitants to know he had arrived. He certainly didn't have to wait long at all. Within a few short moments, the doors opened, and before him an older gentleman in his forties stood.

"You must be the Specialist." Mr. Holmes said as he held out his hand, to which Zachary shook before entering the rich and elegant entrance hall. "My employer wishes me to extend his apologies as to his absence this late evening. The medication he has been prescribed tends to weaken his energy."

'Terminal illness.' Zachary thought to himself. 'Has to be it.'

"I completely understand." He said, his voice full of a courteous polite attitude that came natural to him when dealing with clients and their respective middle men. "May we get down to business? It's getting late, and two weeks is a very short and limited time to break a young woman such as the one you have."

"Yes, of course..." Holmes said before turning and leading the way through the impressive and untarnished halls.

In silence Zachary followed the well dressed middle man through the labyrinth of hallways and corridors, their footsteps gently tapping against the polished and elegant marble of the house. It was not long before they traveled down a flight of stone stairs, traveling into the depths of the mansion until finally coming down into a hallway made of concrete. With its reminiscence of an old bunker, Zachary quietly followed the man into the dimly lit hall that soon opened up into a much larger, darker room.

Two lights mounted onto the wall gave some illumination of the holding room. In the sparse and cold room, the sight of the metal cage was plain as day. Even by Zachary's standards, the cage looked rather cruel and deranged with the barbed wire lining the top of it and car battery lying idly by the cage. It was only a matter of time before the sight of her hit his eyes.

Within the confines of the cage, the young blonde girl laid quietly in a curled up form. Zachary could not help but to stare at her small form, almost like a sleeping angel, within the cage. Her face seemed at peace, calm and resting in her sedative-induced sleep. Apart from the layer of dirt, sweat, blood and semen, she was truly a beauty to behold.

"This is the girl." Holmes said, gesturing with his hand over to the cage. "We had to have her legs pried open with our 'help' and tied down just so my Employer could claim her virginity."

Idly he reached into the breast pocket of his jacket and extracted a folded piece of paper. Zachary immediately took it and pocketed it into his pants pocket.

"My Employer has a list of requests he would like done to her. Nothing of great importance or out of the ordinary..." Holmes said as he casually walked over to the cage. "Piercings upon her body. A typical slave brand upon her back. No inappropriate relations, of course."

"Of course." Zachary said politely as he remained close to the door. "I'll have it all completed and finished by the albeit short time frame."

Holmes smiled at his response. "I'm glad to hear the confidence... My Employer is an old man, a dying old man, that wishes to have a slave to torment and torture while his ailment tortures his. The two week deadline is just a part of his short time left."

Zachary listened quietly and respectively as Holmes talked. His heart and mind felt disgusted with this job. To him, it was nothing more, and nothing less than a waste of his time and talents. It was not a way a slave was to be treated, but politeness kept his mouth shut. Also the fact that they were paying such a good sum of money for his services for a short time helped to keep his jaw shut tightly. "I will have the girl bound and brought up to you vehicle by a few of the men, if you would like." Mr. Holmes suggested. "They know better than to toy with the girl. If you ask me, they're like wild dogs on a very short leash."

A stiff nod of agreement came from Zachary. "The sooner, the better... With our limited time frame, I'll need just about all of the time I can have with her training." He said, folding his arms across his chest as he slowly stepped out of the room. There was just something about the room that he did not like. Even to a slave trainer like him, known for his sadistic cruelty in breaking young women, the room gave him a feeling of uneasiness, a unsettledness that made him feel as if this would not be the last time he would be in this room.

Together the two men walked back up the maze of hallways and corridors through the chateau. Silence held over both of them, the sounds of their footsteps, and the footsteps of the men not far behind them carrying the young unconscious blonde, the only sounds between them. He was anxious to leave this palace, to escape that lingering feeling of death and misery that hung around the dying. In the back of Zachary's mind, he couldn't help but to begin to plan out just what he was going to do with the young girl when she finally awakened.

Soon they arrived at the sleek, black muscle car parked in the front of the turnabout of the chateau. Zachary wasted no time in opening the trunk of the vehicle, it's large opened area designed and altered just for these special occasions. There would be plenty room for his precious cargo inside, along with a hidden compartment with an air pump to keep her from too much exhaust inhalation. Every detail of his rebuilt vehicle was meticulously attended to by him, in very much the same way he intended to deal with his new project.

"Two weeks, then the little cunt will be sleeping forever in the dirt." Holmes remarked with almost a gleam to his voice as the men placed the young woman into the trunk, a happiness that came with the thought of the young woman being put to death.

The mere thought of his words made Zachary feel disgusted deep within his mind. A slave of that beauty, broken and obedient, should be a treasure to cherish like gold and priceless jewels, not treated like some mangy beast that should be put down. Part of Zachary thought it was almost an insult, a waste of his time, to be training a girl destined to die in such a short time. But then again, he reasoned, we all die, and money this good can't be passed up.

"She'll be completed and delivered by that time." Zachary said with politeness as he restrained the thoughts and feelings that wanted to come from his lips. "I'll even have a nice little bow upon her head."

Mr. Holmes smirked at Zachary's comment. "I'm sure we will be delighted with the results." He remarked one last time before turning about with the muscled body guards in tow.

Zachary stood alone by the opened trunk as he watched the men enter the large chateau. Once again that feeling of uneasiness overtook him, a feeling deep within the pit of his stomach. It couldn't be anything more than some passing sensation that was nothing more than a hungry feeling, he tried to tell himself. Without another word, without waiting for too much longer, he slowly climbed into the cabin of his car and drove off, anxious to begin work upon the new project.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

very nice dynamics! thanks for writing in a bad mood lol!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured Kitten Ch. 01 What happens when an online fantasy becomes far too real?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01 Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Secret Property Ch. 01 Slave Luna is bound, drugged, edged and brainwashed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Bird In The Hand Young woman is forced to become a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories