The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Next Lesson and a Name.
1.8k words
4.45
92.8k
27

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't sleep well. I could only think of holding Annie when she climaxed. I was anxious. What was she thinking? Was she repulsed by me now? Would she act like nothing happened? Or would she want more? I had my answer the next morning when she rang my door bell. I had forgotten it was time for Maggie's walk. But Maggie didn't forget. She knew who was at the door.

I opened the door and suppressed my emotions. I now knew what she had been thinking since I saw her last. Annie was standing there, dressed in a very short skirt. I was sure anyone could see her panties if she bent over ... if she was wearing any. She had a top on that was low cut. Her breasts were perky, but small, but she had enough to show cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were already hard and protruding against her top. And the make up ... good lord!

"If I wanted you to dress like a slut, I would have told you to do so," I said quietly. Her mouth opened and she couldn't say anything. "Go home and change. And for God sakes, wash that make-up off. You look like a cheap whore."

She was stunned, but she said nothing and turned around and went back home. Maggie, of course, was confused.

Annie returned looking more presentable, with more reasonable make-up. She was blushing a bit and would not look me in the eye. She mumbled that she was ready to take Maggie for a walk. And Maggie was certainly ready.

When they returned, I invited Annie into the living room. I knew she had no idea what to expect.

"You've never been with a man sexually before, have you?" I said.

"Not really. I've kissed a few boys, but they were stupid," she replied.

I laughed and smiled at her. "So no one has ever touched you the way I did yesterday." It was a statement and not a question.

"No," she blushed.

"Did you enjoy it?"

She looked at me and replied almost immediately. "Oh my God, yes! I'm sorry if I disappointed you with how I was dressed. I thought you might like that. And I thought ...," she hesitated.

"You thought what?" I said.

She looked at the floor and said, "I thought we might have sex."

"What did you think yesterday was?" I asked. She looked a bit puzzled, so I continued. "What we did was a form of sex. There are many ways to pleasure each other. You had an orgasm while I fucked you with my fingers."

She blinked at my use of words. She wasn't expecting me to be so blunt and to talk so openly. She was struggling to find a comfort level with this conversation.

"What you were expecting was that I would take you into my bed and fuck you ... have sexual intercourse with you. But there are many ways to have sex."

She was blushing again. "So you don't want to fuck me?" She struggled to say the words.

My eyes had never left hers since we started talking, but they locked in on her when I answered. "Annie, I do want to make love to you .... in many ways. I like you and I care about you. I want to teach you how to serve and please a man and I want you to experience the pleasure in many forms. You have much to learn and we are going to take this one step at a time. That is ... if you want me to teach you these things."

She was not blushing anymore. No, not now ... now she had a look of desire. "Yes, Sam. Please teach me."

Ok, I thought. She is ready for her next lesson .... and another blunt question. "Do you masturbate?"

Her eyes got wide and she turned red again. She spoke quietly. "Yes."

"What do you think about when you masturbate?"

She looked at the floor. "You."

I kept my face frozen, but I was stunned. She thought of me? "How old are you, Annie?"

She looked up at me again, "18 ... I just turned 18 in June."

"I'm 55, Annie. I'm older than your dad. Are you sure you want to do this?"

I saw the desire in her face again, "Yes, I do."

"Ok, but you must always be honest with me. If there is anything, anything at all, that makes you uncomfortable, you have to tell me."

"I will. I promise," she said.

"Come sit next to me," I said. She rose from her chair and came to me at the couch and sat down. "Yesterday, I used my fingers to make you cum. You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Good. Today, you are going to use your hands to make me cum. You are going to stroke my cock until I cum. I'm going to show you how."

She listened intently, as if this was the most important lesson she had ever received.

"Go into the bathroom. You'll find some baby oil. Bring it back with you," I commanded.

"Yes, Sam," she said. And she got up and went into the bathroom. She returned with the baby oil and sat down next to me again.

"Kneel before me and unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans."

She did as she was told, eagerly.

"Now take my cock out and hold it in your hand."

She did so again, completely focused on my hardening cock. She looked up at me. "You are already getting hard."

"Of course. Who do you think I think of when I masturbate."

She blushed again, but this time with a wide smile.

"Pour a little baby oil in your hands and then wrap one hand around my cock again."

She was following my instructions perfectly.

"Ok. Begin stroking up and down. Slowly at first."

As she started to stroke, it suddenly occurred to me whether I could control my body and my voice to give her this lesson. Her small hand felt exquisite stroking my cock.

"The secret to any sort of sex is to focus on your partner. You have to let my body speak to you. You have to listen to the sounds I make. And of course, you have to feel my cock as it hardens and as it throbs. You want to react to my body, but you also want my body react to you. We will feed off of each other. And as you see, hear, and feel my arousal increase, then you stroke faster."

Holy shit! How did I get that all out? She was driving me wild. I bit my lip and moaned. She looked into my eyes and smiled ... and stroked a little faster. I moaned again. How I managed to speak again, I don't know. "You can use your other hand to caress and squeeze my balls. But don't squeeze too hard."

She slid her other hand underneath my balls and fondled them. Christ, I was going to cum soon. How did this girl bring me so close to my climax so soon? I moaned loudly and she stroked even faster. She watched my eyes. She licked her lips as she watched the expressions in my face ... a mixture of what looked like pain and pure pleasure. And then without warning, I climaxed. I cried out loudly and my cum spurted out all over her hand and wrist ... and a few drops on her chin. It caught her by surprise. But once again, the look in her face was desire.

"Mmmmmmm ... very good Annie. My god! You can slow down, but don't stop. You must drain the cum from my cock."

She slowed her stroking down, but continued to fondle my balls. And then she leaned up and kissed my lips. What I saw in her face was no longer desire ... but something else ... puppy love? She looked into my eyes and slowed down to a stop, but continued to hold my softening cock in her hand.

"Go back into the bathroom and clean yourself up. Then bring pack some tissues to clean me up." She started to rise and I held her arm for a moment. "And Annie ... thank you. You did very very well for your first lesson."

She smiled widely and almost skipped into the bathroom. She washed her hands and then noticed the drops of cum on her chin. She wiped the cum away with her finger and was about to wash her finger off and then stopped. She looked at her face in the mirror and then back at the cum on her finger .... and slid her finger into her mouth and sucked the cum off. It had a salty and almost a sweet taste. She smiled as she looked at her face in the mirror. And then she grabbed some tissues and returned to the living room.

She knelt back down in front of me and gently cleaned my cock off. She would look up at me and smile. She finished cleaning me and then I tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped back up.

"Did you enjoy that, Annie?"

"Yes, I did ... very much. I'm ... ummm ... I'm wet from it. I am really turned on by making you cum."

"Very good. I am pleased to hear that. We will take this one step at a time. But there are a few rules that we need to put in place."

"Rules?" she asked.

"Yes, rules," I replied. You've already heard my first two rules. You must always be honest with me. You must tell me if you are uncomfortable with anything we do. I want you to trust me completely. I will never do anything that you don't want me to."

She was still kneeling in front of me, her eyes locked on mine. God. The desire I had for her ... if she only knew. But it was not yet time to tell her.

"Ok," she said. "What other rules do I need to know about?"

"You must obey my commands. You must do as I say if you wish to learn more." She was nodding her head. "You will become my submissive. I will become your Master."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that when you are ready, and if you are willing, you will give yourself to me. Everything you do will be focused on serving and pleasing me. I, on the other hand, will teach you, guide you, care for you, and protect you."

She laid her head on my thigh and said, "Yes, Sam ... I mean Master."

I smiled. "One last thing. I will no longer call you Annie. Your name will be Faith ... because I have faith in you and your ability to do this."