The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 07

Story Info
Training for Pleasure.
3.5k words
4.61
67.8k
18

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had not been doing many lessons for the past week or so. Well, I guess you could consider them lessons if you wanted to. We had been fucking alot. I introduced Faith to several positions that I enjoyed. She was definitely eager to learn. I think she loved fucking even more than I did. Her skills in cock sucking were getting even better, which I thought was almost impossible. Christ, she was good. The way she made me feel when she sucked my cock, the way she looked into my eyes. And since that first time, she always got every bit of my cum. There was never any cum dribbling down her chin and there was never any cum left on my cock. She took pride in that. She loved sucking cock. And I never complained. Joking aside, she always seemed to always make me cum hard, whether it was from sucking my cock or fucking her tight little cunt.

At the moment, she was lying on top of me after a very loud session of fucking. My chest was heaving and beads of sweat were on my forehead. Faith was panting, her head lying on my chest. I smiled and began to stroke my fingers through her hair. As much as she loved to fuck, she loved cuddling afterwards. She loved being held and she loved how my fingers gently caressed her.

"I'm curious, my love ... which position do you like the most?" I was supressing a grin. I really was curious what she thought.

Without hesitation, she said, "All of them."

I laughed out loud. "All of them?"

She lifted her head and the look on her face was serious, but her eyes were dancing. "I love when you face me and are on top of me because I think of us as lovers. I love it when you are on your back and I am straddling you and riding your cock because my only thought is to please your lust for me. And I love when you fuck me from behind because it makes me feel even more submissive .... and I think you get deeper inside of me too."

I was impressed. "That is a very perceptive and intelligent response."

"My parents don't seem to think all that much of my intelligence."

"Your parents are idiots." I growled the words. It angered me that they didn't see how special Faith was. But I didn't want to dwell on that. I hugged her tightly with my arms. "I love you Faith."

She smiled and rested her head on my chest again. "I love you too Master."

"I have a new lesson for you." I was smiling. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I saw that seductive look in her eyes again. "This is an important lesson. This lesson will not take place until tomorrow, but I am telling you now because I want you to be mentally and emotionally prepared."

She looked at me questioning. "I don't understand."

"I have a female friend. You are going to make her cum. You are going to eat her cunt."

Her eyes got wide. "But why? I don't want to be with anyone else. I only want to be with you. And I certainly don't want to be with a woman. I bet she's an old woman too." She was beginning to pout.

"Why? I'll tell you why. Because you must learn to serve and please others. Whether they are male or female makes no difference. I want you to learn to please whoever you are with .... and whoever I ask you to be with. And as for Sara, yes, she is older. Younger than I am, but quite beautiful. She is a Domme."

"What's a Domme?"

I smiled. "A Domme is a female dominant. She is like me but a woman."

"Have you ever fucked her?" The look on her face was of curiosity and not jealousy.

"Yes, I have ... although I tend to think of it as us fucking each other."

"Did you enjoy fucking her?"

"Are you a little jealous?" I still didn't see any jealousy in her eyes.

"No. But if she was a great lover, than I want to know what I have to do to be as good as she was."

I was speechless for the moment. God I loved her. "It was not what I would call love making. It was lust and desire and it was quite awesome ... but only twice. After that, it felt like a battle in bed. We were both trying to dominate each other. We quickly realized it would never work out and we parted ways. But we are still very good friends. So this is very important to me that you please her."

For the first time, I saw anxiety in her face. "Master, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to eat cunt."

"Yes, you do my love. Each time I have eaten you, you have loved it. Your climaxes have been powerful. Remember what I did and use those memories. Think about what you enjoy and what pleases you. Use those thoughts and memories and embellish them."

I kissed her softly before she left. She was still nervous, but she also had a determined look on her face. I figured she would probably lie awake all night thinking about what she was going to do the next day. I felt a little guilty for making her anxious. But she had to know ahead of time. Not telling her until Sara showed up was unacceptable and would have likely been a disaster.

The next day, after Maggie's walk, Faith returned, knocking on the back patio door and walking in. She looked nervous, but she was looking around the living room to see this mysterious friend of mine.

"Sarah is in the bedroom, waiting. Just be yourself. Think of it as pleasing me and you will be fine. And don't worry, I will be there with you, watching."

She bit her lip and followed me into the bedroom. When she saw Sara, she didn't know quite what to say. She had believed I had exaggerated a little about her beauty. But I wasn't exaggerating. Sara was extremely attractive. She could have any man she wanted. She could probably have any woman she wanted. But she was selective, picky. She was at least 40, but she looked 30. She worked out daily and was proud of her body. Her tits were tremendous and I was sure she made the men drool at her gym. Faith held back a bit. I think she felt a bit intimidated. I whispered encouragement to her.

"Come here Faith." Sara's voice drew Faith closer. "You don't have to be afraid. I bite, but not too hard." She laughed at her own joke. Faith smiled, but I think the joke didn't really set her mind at ease. "Undress for me slave." Faith did not hesitate. She heard the command and obeyed. Sara smiled and looked at me. "Sam, she is lovely." She looked back at Faith and lifted her hand to Faith's face and caressed her cheek. I watched carefully. I specifically told Sara not to strike her or hurt her. We had not gotten to those lessons yet. "You are quite beautiful, slave."

"You are too, Ma'am. You are as my Master said."

Sara smiled. "You may address me as Mistress."

Faith smiled and said, "Yes, Mistress."

Sara turned around. "Please help me undress."

Faith reached for the zipper on the back of Sara's dress and slid it down all the way. From the back, Faith could see that Sara's lingerie was black and lacey. She helped Sara slide the dress over her shoulders and then Sara let the dress fall to the floor around her heels. She moved the dress aside with her foot and turned around to face Faith. Then she reached behind her to unhook her bra, which was almost see-thru, and removed it. Faith bit her lower lip as she stared at Sara's tits. She was a bit envious. They must have been a D cup. And they were so firm.

Sara watched her and smiled. "You want to touch them, don't you. I did take the bra off for a reason, slave."

Faith looked up quickly and started to blush. "Yes," she stammered.

"I want you to do more than touch them."

Faith reached for Sara's tits and leaned forward to lick her skin. With the tip of her tongue, she circled one of Sara's nipples. I watched with fascination and sat down in the chair in the corner of the bedroom. My cock was beginning to get stiff. Sara ran her fingers through Faith's hair. When Faith slid her tongue over the nipple, Sara closed her eyes and smiled. And when Faith gently sucked the nipple into her mouth, Sara moaned quietly.

I knew from our experience together, Sara's nipples were extremely sensitive. I had heard of women who would climax simply by having their nipples sucked, but I had never met such a woman .... until Sara.

Faith started to suck harder as she was really getting it. Her hands came up Sara's side and she held her close as she made the nipple harden. I watched Sara's face, her eyes still closed, biting her lip. There was nothing more erotic than the face of a woman cross from pain to pleasure and back again. And it was even more erotic to watch my slave providing this pleasure.

When Faith began to bite and suck the nipple at the same time, Sara moaned again. "Oh, Christ." she whispered.

That only encouraged Faith more. She sucked harder, bit the nipple a little harder. Faith would not have noticed it, but one of Sara's knees bent and her foot came up off of the floor an inch or so. She was going to cum. Silently, I was cheering for Faith ... don't stop my love, make her cum. Sara continued to run her fingers through Faith's hair, but then stopped .... and held Faith's head against her. "Yessss! Don't stop slave."

Faith was almost smiling inside. There was no way she would stop. Not now. She could sense Sara was going to cum. Her own cunt was wet too. She wasn't sure if it was because she was making this erotic woman cum, if it was because she was sucking her magnificent tits, or both. And then Sara cried out loudly. She was cumming. Faith sucked harder still. The nipple was very swollen in her mouth. She could feel her head being held tightly. When Sara's body calmed down, then Faith began to suck more gently and then finally released her.

Sara took Faith's face in her hands and looked into her eyes. "That was very nice Faith. Now let's see if you can give me an earth-shattering climax by eating my cunt."

"Yes Mistress." Faith lowered to her knees, but kept her eyes focused on Sara's. Sara was wearing a black lacey thong and black thigh high stockings. Faith suddenly by impulse began sucking on Sara's cunt lips, through the sheer thong.

It caught Sara off guard. "Oh fuck!"

Faith sucked and then released her. She looked up at Sara's face, smiled at the look she saw. And then sucked on her cunt lips again, through Sara's thong. As she sucked, her fingers slid inside the waist band of the thong and pulled them down past her hips and down her legs. She pulled her face away long enough to pull them down. And then she began to suck again. She tasted and inhaled. She could smell Sara's sweet scent. She could taste her juices. She had been curious about the taste and the smell ever since she knew she would get to do this to another woman. Her own cunt was soaked. She never imagined herself getting horny, much less enjoying, eating a woman's cunt.

Faith moved her hands up behind Sara's legs to her ass and held her. She pulled Sara's body tightly to her face as she slid her tongue inside of Sara's cunt. I watched with a smile forming on my lips. She was driving Sara wild. I watched Sara's face. The sight of what my little slut was doing to her was making my cock throb. I quietly shifted in my chair to get more comfortable. My cock growing inside of my pants was resticted by the way I was sitting. And yet I tried to move only slightly. I didn't want to disturb the two women.

Sara moved her hands to Faith's head and held her there. Faith continued to explore the inside of Sara's cunt. Then she slid her hands from Sara's ass and moved them near her lips and pulled Sara's cunt open. She licked her with quick movements of her tongue. Sara was physcially unable to stop her moaning. Despite the fact that she was a Domme, Faith had Sara under her control completely.

When Faith began to suck her sensitive clit, it was clear Sara could not last much longer. The back of Sara's heels were no longer touching the carpet. Faith was forcing Sara up on her toes. She sucked harder and harder as Sara began to cry out. Faith could feel Sara's body tremble. She knew Sara was close. She would not let up. And then quite suddenly, Sara screamed and climaxed. Faith's face had been wet before, but the amount of cum that squirted caught her off guard. She moved her hands back to hold Sara's ass as she licked and sucked and swallowed every drop she could get. Sara could not stop moaning.

Faith continued to clean Sara, but more gently now. Sara had loosened her hands from holding Faith's head so tightly. Her body was still trembling when Faith finally stopped. As Faith stood up, she felt Sara might stumble and she reached out to steady Sara. She reached out to hold Sara. Sara regained her balance as she looked in Faith's eyes ... and then kissed her deeply.

Sara finally regained her poise and looked at me. I had a huge smile on my face. "You lied to me, Sam."

"I lied? How did I lie to you?"

"You said she had never done this before." Sara's voice was not angry, it was more of a tease.

Before I could respond, Faith suddenly spoke up, "It was my first time, Mistress. I have never been with a woman before."

Sara looked into Faith's eyes and believed what she was hearing. But her body kept saying that Faith was something special. "I want her, Sam."

I laughed. "You can't have her."

"Well I certainly hope that you are not too greedy and are willing to share her."

I simply smiled.

Sara looked at Faith again. "Such a worthy slave should be rewarded." She reached to feel Faith's cunt. "You enjoyed that. You are soaked."

"I did enjoy it Mistress." Faith bit her lip and looked at me. "And I hope Master is willing to share me again with you."

Sara laughed out loud. And then she noticed my thobbing cock and a wicked smile came over her face. "I know how I will reward you slave." She walked over to her bag and pulled out a strap on harness and a dildo. The dildo was normal size and looked like it would not hurt Faith. Faith's eyes widened and then she looked at me for approval. "Don't look at him for approval, slave. But you should notice the bulge in his jeans. He enjoyed watching us."

Faith giggled as she looked. I chuckled and made no attempt to hide my erection.

"You will show your appreciation to him, slave. Go and suck his cock. Make him cum. And I will reward you by fucking you at the same time."

Faith's eyes got wide again. "Oh god." Despite being told not to, she looked to me for approval again. I nodded my head. I should have known. Sara knew that she and I would never likely fuck, but this was her way of dominating me. And she was going to enjoy every second.

Faith walked to me and bent over to unzip and unbuckle my jeans. She spread her legs for Sara. It was obvious she wanted this to happen. I could smell her scent. Her cunt was soaked. She pulled my cock out and began to lick it. As she licked the pre-cum off of the head of my cock, Sara put the harness on. She approached Faith quietly. I was beginning to wonder if Faith could do this. Would she lose control? Christ! I didn't want my cock bitten off. But I would not back out of this now. And I trusted Faith. I had faith in her.

She began sucking the head of my cock and I could not hold back the moan from my lips. Just at that moment, Sara began to rub the head of the dildo against Faith's cunt. Faith moaned, with the head of my cock still in her mouth. Fuck! I was going to feel every penetration of Faith's cunt. Faith slowly went down on my cock, her lips sliding down my shaft. I moaned again as her hand reached to gently squeeze my balls. Sara then penetrated her fully. Not a hard thrust, but a gentle push into Faith's cunt. Faith moaned again and it felt incredible.

My hands were gripping the arms of the chair. My knuckles were white. I groaned loudly. I looked up at Sara who was looking at me with a wicked smile. She blew me a kiss and then begain fucking Faith. Faith's hand moved away from my balls. It was probably good that she did. Both of her hands moved to hold on to my hips and I could feel her finger nails dig into my skin. She moaned again and it caused me to moan. I felt my hips slightly rising and falling in the chair, trying to push my cock deeper into Faith's mouth. She sensed it and knew what I wanted. She went down deep on my cock and tried to swallow the head. She knew how I loved that. She fought back the gagging and continued to try and swallow.

Sara started fucking Faith a little faster. She didn't want to fuck too hard, but certainly faster. She kept a steady rythym so as to not cause Faith's body and head to rock too much. And it allowed Faith to continue sucking my cock. I felt Faith's fingers dig in deeper. She was close to cumming. And so was I. Every time she moaned, it made me moan. And she was moaning constantly.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled out.

Sara spoke out. "Cum for us Sam. Cum for Faith and I."

I looked up at Sara. Her face was no longer filled with the wicked grin. No. Now it was passion. She stared into my face and saw the look of pleasure in my face and continued her steady fucking of Faith. I could not hold back. I cried out loudly as I climaxed. Faith continued sucking my cock harder. And then she climaxed. But she did not lose control. She kept fucking my cock with her mouth, swallowing my cum. She meant to get every drop.

Sara finally pulled out of Faith. Faith went to her knees as she pulled back from my cock. I looked into her eyes. What I saw made my heart melt. I saw bliss. I saw happiness. I also saw a very exhausted slave. She laid her head on my thigh. My cock inches from her face. I began to stroke her hair gently.

Sara smiled as she observed us both. "I envy you both. And I love you both."

I smiled at Sara. My chest was still heaving a little. Sara had the harness off and was quietly getting dressed. "Remember what I said, Sam. Don't be greedy." She walked over and ran her fingers through Faith's hair. "Thank you Faith. That was an experience I will not likely forget. You made me cum like no one has done in years. We will see each other again." She winked at me and then turned to leave.

"Bye Sara. And I promise not to be too greedy." I saw Faith smile as if to approve of my willingness to share her.

"Come up into my lap, my love." We were alone now. Faith crawled up into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I am very proud of you Faith. Sara is not just a friend, she is very very close. You not only impressed her, but you made her want more. That has not happened to her in a long time. I love you."

Faith smiled. She looked as if she might fall asleep. I lifted her from my lap as I stood and carried her to my bed. I tucked her in and kissed her. I could not have been happier.