The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 10

Story Info
A Night Out
1.8k words
4.55
45.6k
7

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 10 - A Night Out

I found it interesting that Faith was so turned on by humiliation. It was unexpected but pleasureable. It gave me some new ideas about her lessons and our mutual pleasures. I had an idea for this evening, but I wasn't yet sure how far I would push it. Tonight required some caution because we would both be out in public. I had a dinner event this evening. It was mostly venders, suppliers, and contractors who worked for the same technical company that I was a consultant for. I don't usually go to these events. They are an appreciation type of event for those of us that were not direct employees. But since I would never know anyone at these things, I usually chose not to attend.

And I had not planned on attending tonight. But I got to thinking that this might be a good opportunity for Faith and I to enjoy a night out. I had instructed her how she should dress. I didn't want her to look like a whore or a slut, but I wanted her to look a little older. It was also a semi-formal dinner. I was dressed in a black suit, white shirt, and red tie. I wanted her to look like she belonged on my arm.

When she arrived at the patio door and let herself in, I stopped breathing when I saw her. She was stunning. She was wearing a black dress. It hung to her calves, but it had a slit up one side to her thigh. She was wearing sheer black thigh highs and black heels. The dress was not too low cut, but showed enough to make it sexy. It was held up by spaghetti straps that crossed on her back, the back being about 4 inches lower than the front. Her makeup was perfect and not overdone. Her lips were red with the lipstick she was wearing. Her hair was up, leaving the back of her neck bare.

"Faith .... you are beautiful!" And she was.

She blushed. "Thank you Sam. I am a little nervous. I want to make sure I look my best for you."

"You look perfect, my love. Shall we go?" I offered my arm and we walked to the garage where I helped her into my car and then got in on the driver's side and we took off.

I forced myself to keep my eyes on the road. The slit on her dress revealed her legs and it was difficult not to stare at them. She noticed me struggling not to look and she smiled to herself. When we arrived, I pulled into a spot to park and turned the car off. I sat for a few moments and then I looked at her.

"I love you Faith."

She smiled and said, "I love you too, Sam."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Remove your panties for me. Give them to me."

Faith's mouth opened, but no words came out. Her cheeks got a bit red. And then she slid her dress up a bit to remove her panties. She slid the panties down her legs (and this time, I did not struggle to keep my eyes off of her legs) and over her heels. She handed them to me and I folded them up and put them into my suit coat pocket. I got out of the car as she smoothed her dress down. I opened her door and offered my hand to her. She took my hand as she looked into my eyes and got out of the car. She took my arm as we walked from the parking lot to the hotel where the event was being held.

She whispered to me, "I was damp when we left the house. Now I'm wet without my panties. Whatever you have in mind, I do trust you because I love you."

I smiled and looked at her and then leaned towards her to kiss below her ear.

We walked into the ballroom. We had arrived fashionably late as this was the social hour. I did not want either of us drinking much. I got us each a glass of wine and then escorted my lovely slave around the room. We didn't really stop to talk to anyone. I didn't know many people. But eyes were on us ... or rather they were on Faith. I was proud of her. Her appearance was perfect. I had only given her a few instructions about how I wanted her to look. She had made the rest of the decisions on her own, including the dress. I had given her my credit card to go and pick something out that she had decided on. Her decisions had been flawless.

I was playing this by ear because of not being familiar with the layout of this hotel and this ballroom. But I had seen enough to know what I wanted to do. And it was making my cock hard. I took Faith's glass and set it on a tray along with my own wine glass. I took her to the coat room. The weather was warm, so there was no need for anyone to use the coat room. It was deserted.

I whispered into Faith's ear. "My cock is aching to have your lips wrapped around it."

She smiled and knelt in front of me. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. "Mmmmmmm. Master, your cock is already hard. Is someone horny?"

"Suck my cock, slut."

She looked up at me as her tongue began to bathe the head of my cock. She slid her tongue down the underside of my shaft and then licked back up to the head. With the tip of her tongue, she licked the pre-cum from the small slit at the top of the head of my cock. I was trying not to groan. But when her hand slid inside my pants to squeeze my balls, I could not keep quiet .... and a moan escaped the back of my throat. I watched her eyes. I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was. She loved sucking my cock. She began to suck the head and slowly increased the pressure of her sucking. I bit my lip. And then I watched her red lips slide down the shaft of my cock. I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. It literally made my body lift onto my toes. She always could do that to me. Then with both hands, she held my ass while she fucked my cock with her mouth.

I had to stop her from making me cum. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and I saw the pout on her lips. "Stand up slut. I'm going to fuck your cunt."

Her pout turned into a grin. I slid one hand into the slit of her dress to hold her naked ass. I slid my other hand so that both hands her holding her tight little ass. I backed her into the wall and then lifter her body up as my body pressed into hers against the wall. The head of my cock probed her cunt. She was soaked. I pushed slightly and my cock penetrated her cunt. I started to fuck her, bouncing her lower back and her ass against the wall of the coat room. She lifted her legs to wrap them around my waist and started to moan.

I knew she would not fuck quietly. So I pulled her panties from my coat pocket and stuffed them into her mouth. I continued to fuck her as her cunt squeezed my cock. I buried my face against her neck because I knew I would not be able to keep quiet unless I could bite and suck on her neck. I heard her muffled moans through the panties. I felt her legs tighten around my waist and I heard her try to speak. I pulled my head back to look into her eyes. It was easy to interpret what her eyes told me. "Fuck me harder!"

I was losing control. I was slamming into her over and over. The sound of her ass hitting the wall was getting louder. Anyone walking by would have heard us. They would have heard the banging against the wall and as they got closer to the coat room, they would also hear us moaning. My efforts to muffle our moans was helping, but not as much as I thought it would. And I was getting louder because I was close to cumming. I heard her scream through her panties as she climaxed. I could not hold back anymore. My cock exploded with cum. It was an extremely hard climax. I could not stop fucking her until she had drained my cock of my cum.

When I finally stopped, I continued to hold her body against the wall. I pulled her panties from her mouth. Both of us were panting. I finally slid out of her and let her down as her feet came to the floor. She didn't need to ask. She didn't need to be told. She knelt again and began licking my cock. Her eyes looked up at me as she got every drop of cum she could. She sucked my cock for any cum that had not spurted into her cunt. When she was done, I helped her to her feet again. We both quickly straightened our clothing. I was putting my cock back in my pants as she tugged her thigh highs back up in place and smoothed her dress down.

I smiled at her and offered her my arm again. We walked back into the ballroom. If anyone had walked by the coat room, if anyone had heard or seen us, we were unaware of it. We got another glass of wine and sat down to wait for dinner to be served.

I leaned over to whisper into her ear. "I have a confession to make Faith."

She looked back at me, with a questioning look.

"That was the first time that I have done anything like that in public."

Faith smiled. "I hope we do it again and soon, my love." And then I slid my hand between her thighs and rubbed her cunt with two of my fingers. She reached for my hand and brought my fingers to her mouth and sucked the cum from them. It made me bite my lip again. We went home after dinner and fucked all night long.

It was a small white lie. I actually had fucked a woman in public, but it was at a BDSM gathering. Such things were not only expected, but looked forward to and enjoyed. But Faith was not quite ready for that kind of a party .... yet.