The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 11

Story Info
First Lesson in Bondage.
1.7k words
4.7
55.1k
9

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been patient. I had taken my time with Faith. I had brought her along slowly. I finally felt it was time to take the next step. My cock was getting hard, simply thinking about it. I spent last evening discussing it with her. I did not want to surprise her with it. She didn't know exactly what I would do, but she had an expectation of what would happen. She had sounded excited. She had squirmed when I told her she would be helpless. We had been lying in bed after an evening of fucking. And as we talked, me telling her what I had planned, her asking questions, I felt her rubbing her cunt against my hip. I could have taken her last night. But no, I was not ready. I had thought this plan out for weeks. I wasn't going to ruin it because of a lust-filled moment.

She entered the house as she usually did. She looked anxious, but ready. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on to my body. "My cunt is wet, my Master. Please take me and use me for your pleasure."

God! How did she do that to me? My cock was hard from that simple set of words.

"Come with me, my little slut."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She was curious. I watched her look at the bed and see straps with rings at the end of them on each corner of the bed. I felt her body shiver as she stood next to me.

"Take off your clothes, slut."

She did as she was told. She took off her top to reveal her perky tits, her nipples already hard. I watched her. I loved watching her undress. The bulge in my pants was obvious. She slipped off her skirt and let it drop to the floor. And then she decided to tease me even more. She turned around to let me see her ass. She slid her thong past her hips and down her legs, bending over as she slid them to her ankles. I could see her cunt as she bent over. It glistened. She was indeed wet. Over and over in my mind, I kept repeating the word "control, control, control".

"Ok, Faith. Enough teasing. I'll be fucking you soon enough."

She snapped back up and turned to look at me with a bit of a blush. I used my finger to silently tell her to come to me. She stepped to me and waited. I turned and opened a drawer to the night stand beside the bed. I pulled out 4 bracelets. Each was two inches wide with velcro at each end. Each had a metal ring attached. I wrapped each wrist with one and tugged on the rings to make sure they were secure. Then I kneeled and wrapped the last two around her ankles. I stood up and looked to make sure each ring was to the outside of her wrists and ankles. Then I picked up two pillows and stacked them in the middle of the bed.

"Get on the bed, slut. Lay face down with your hips over the pillows."

Faith's eyes got a little wide. She expected me to tie her down face up. She licked her lips and did as she was told. Without being told, she stretched her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. I pulled several short pieces of rope from the night stand drawer. I then circled the bed, stopping at each corner to tie the ring from her bracelet to the ring on the strap attached to the bed. I tied her wrists first. Then I tied her ankles to make sure her body was stretched out so that little movement would be allowed. I stood back to admire my work. Perfect. My cock was aching and I kept repeating to myself "control ... control ... control".

I ran my fingers along the inside of her thigh up to her cunt. She was indeed wet. She whimpered and moved her hips up and down, making her ass rise a bit. It was about the only movement she was allowed. If there was any movement her body could make that I wanted to see, this was it. I reached into the night stand drawer again and took out some baby oil and a butt plug. I had been making Faith wear the butt plug once a week for the last month now. She could not see what I had pulled out and she squirmed again. I opened the bottle of baby oil and dripped a little down the crack of her ass. I used my finger to lubricate her asshole with the baby oil.

"Oh God!" she moaned. Her ass raised up a bit as I teased her.

I dripped a little more oil and slowly slid the end of my finger into her asshole. She could not lie still. I set the baby oil aside and gently worked the dildo along the crack of her ass to let it get covered with oil. Then I started to probe her ass with it. I pulled it back and then pushed it back in. I pushed it until there was a silent pop and it was all the way in. Her ass was moving up and down as she felt her ass filled. My fingers moved down to her cunt and I teased her some more.

Faith began to beg. "God! Please Master! Fuck me! Fuck your little slut! Pleeeease!" Her ass moved up and down as I continued to play with her cunt.

I undressed. My shirt came off and then my pants. My boxers were wet from my pre-cum. I slid them off and stood next to the bed naked. I was about to get onto the bed and then I stopped, smiled wickedly, and reached for the drawer one last time. I pulled out a ball gag.

"Open your mouth, whore."

She opened her mouth and I stuffed the ball inside her mouth and then secured the straps of the gag. I smiled as I listened to her muffled moans. I pressed on the butt plug again and watched her squirm and listened to her muffled moans.

I moved onto the bed. My cock was throbbing. My hips were just above the back of her thighs and I teased her cunt with my cock. Her ass raised up again as she moaned into the gag. She then wiggled her ass back and forth. She couldn't say it, but this was her way of telling me she wanted me to stop teasing. She wanted me to fuck her like a whore. Quite honestly, I was a little proud of myself. I had maintained control. It was hard to do that with Faith. I would have done almost anything to fuck her. She might have known that by now in our relationship, but she never let on.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her folds again. As she moaned, I penetrated her. Her moan was louder, despite being gagged. I felt her cunt squeeze my cock. She raised her ass again, which forced my cock deeper into her. She dropped her hips back down and my cock slide out partially. Then she raised her ass again. I was barely moving, she was tied to the bed, and she was fucking me with her cunt. I was amazed. But not amazed enough to let her do all of the work. I began to fuck her hard. She was moaning again. She was pulling on the ropes as I fucked her. I was finally doing what I had fantasized about for months. I wanted to use her body when she was hopelessly vulnerable. I was slamming into her cunt.

It caught me off guard when I felt her body shudder. She was cumming. He muffled moans were constant. It almost made me cum, but I was not quite ready for my orgasm yet. I kept fucking her until her body stopped trembling from her orgasm. Then I pulled my cock out of her. She whimpered and wiggled her ass. Then I pulled the pillows out from under her hips and tossed them off of the bed. I smiled wickedly as I pulled the butt plug out of her. Her asshole was stretched out for me to fuck her ass. When I pulled her butt apart to fully expose her ass, only then did she realize what I was about to do. She wailed into her gag and pushed her ass up again. I pressed the head of my cock into her ass. She couldn't lie still. She could not stop moaning into that gag. Then she felt my cock slowly slide into her ass. Her moans sounded a bit pain-filled, but she pressed her ass into me to take my cock completely.

Without realizing it, I had been holding my breath. I knew her ass would be tight, but I still had not expected how much her asshole would squeeze my cock. I was moaning. I was moaning constantly. It had been a long time since I had fucked a woman in the ass, but nothing had ever felt like this. I began to fuck her by thrusting hard and quick. I knew I would not last long. I increased the speed of my cock thrusting into her. My hands slid under her body to hold her tits. My feet dug into the bed as I fucked her harder and harder. I could hear the ropes stretching again. Her body was being stretched to her limits with my forceful fucking of her ass.

And then my cock exploded with cum. Christ! It was a hard orgasm. I kept fucking her, but only because my body could not stop. My mind was no longer in control. And then I felt her body shudder again with her second orgasm. My body kept fucking her until she stopped trembling. And then I stopped from exhaustion. I laid on top of her body, my chest to her back, my hands squeezing her tits, my lips against her neck.

I finally reached up to unfasten the gag and took the ball out of her mouth. She moaned quietly and opened and closed her jaws a few times.

"Are your jaws a little sore?"

"Yes, my love."

"The soreness and stiffness won't last long."

My chest was still heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

"Sam?"

"Yes, Faith?"

"Can we do this again soon?"

I chuckled and kissed her neck. I wiggled my cock inside of her ass.

"We have only just started with bondage lessons, my love."