The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 12

Story Info
Shared.
3.4k words
4.67
52.7k
11

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to cum soon. I couldn't hold back. Faith's screams were muffled from the gag in her mouth. She was as close as I was.

She had learned she had a real love for being tied, being completely vulnerable and exposed. And of course, I craved it. She was lying on her stomach. Her legs were folded back at her knees with her ankles tied to her upper thighs. Her arms were bound ... each wrist tied to the opposite elbow. She had a collar on with a ring at the back of her neck. A rope was tied to the ring and then tied to her arms. It forced her arms high up her back. She was completely helpless and could not move, although her body was shuddering and shivering from her impending climax. I had inserted a vibrator in her cunt and my cock was slamming into her tight little ass. Her only point of control was that she could squeeze my cock with her ass. She had confided with me and told me that she had practiced the tightening of her muscles in her cunt and in her ass. She loved it when I groaned how tight she was.

She lost all control. Her climax hit her body in waves. Her asshole and her cunt were more than tingling. It was like waves of electricity passing through all of her nerve endings. When her body climaxed ... and yes, it was her entire body that climaxed .... then I lost control. Faith's screams were muffled, but mine were not. My cock exploded inside her ass.

After we were both able to breathe normally, I untied her and pulled her close to me. She cuddled into my body. Her parents were gone again tonight so she would be staying with me. She loved sleeping with me.

"Faith? I have something I want to tell you."

"Yes, my love?"

"I have a little surprise for you tomorrow night."

"Oh?" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"I'm having a friend over. I'm going to share you tomorrow night. Sexually share you."

"Sara's coming over?" The excitement was still there.

I chuckled. "No. this is a male friend. His name is Jake. He is as close to me as Sara is. Other than Sara, he is the only one that knows about you. I want you to meet him and I want you to serve and please him sexually."

I was not going to make the mistake I did the last time I had men friends over. I wanted Faith to know exactly what I expected of her.

She kissed my cheek. "Yes, my love." And then she cuddled even closer to my body. "What is your friend like?"

"He is like Sara and me. He is a dominant. He is one of my closest friends. That's why he knows about you."

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Why do you want to share me with him?"

It was a sincere question, an honest question. She was not asking to be defensive or asking to build an argument to avoid doing what I was asking her to do. "I want to share you because he and I are close. I want to watch you please him because I find it extremely arousing. I want you to understand what it is to be with another man and learn how to please him as opposed to pleasing me." I hesitated and blushed a bit. "And he doesn't believe that you give the best blow job I have ever received."

Faith giggled. "I'm sure I can convince him otherwise." She stopped to think. "This is another lesson. You want me to adjust how I please men based on their taste."

I smiled. She might be young, but she was incredibly intelligent. She could also read me better than anyone else I knew. "That is exactly why I am asking you to do this." I kissed her lips softly. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

She wrapped her body around mine. "You don't have to tell me Master. I feel your love." And then she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning as if from a very erotic dream because my cock was hard. When I was fully awake, I realized quite quickly it was because Faith was sucking on my cock. She could tell I was no longer sleeping. I began to moan as she sucked harder. I felt one of her small hands begin to caress and squeeze my balls. I groaned loud and long. And then I felt a finger slide into my ass and it was more than I could take. I climaxed with force. And I was not quiet about it.

After I had calmed down, Faith crawled up my body to kiss me. As she had always done, she had not lost a drop of my cum. Despite being her Master, I was pretty sure that at times, she knew she had me wrapped around her finger. I kissed her deeply and tasted her and what was left of my cum taste on her tongue.

"You are such a slut. And I love you."

"Yes, Master. I am a slut. I am your slut." She paused for a moment. "You will share me tonight, but am I still only your slut?"

I saw just a trace of anxiety in her eyes. Partly from what would happen tonight, but also from her fear of me passing her off to someone else. "You belong to me. I share you with a friend, but only because you are mine. But Faith, if you are uncomfortable with this, simply say so. I will always protect you and take care of you. I will not put you through something you are not ready for."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. "God, I love you. I want you to be proud of me tonight."

When Jake arrived, I had Faith answer the door. I had instructed her to address him as Sir. I had also instructed her as to what she would wear ... which was very little. She was wearing a very sheer white blouse, with no bra. She had on a short black skirt. No panties, no stockings. She had 3 inch heels on her feet. Her makeup was not heavy. I did not want her looking like a whore. She would have made any man hard and I knew Jake would be pleased.

"Good evening Sir. My name is Faith. Please come in. Master is expecting you."

Jake smiled as he looked at her. "Hello Faith. You are more than Sam described."

Faith smiled and led Jake into the living room. "Hello Jake", I said. "She is more than I described. And you will learn how much more tonight." Jake and I grinned at each other. Faith smiled, but there was a hint of blush in her cheeks.

Jake took Faith's hand and led her to the bedroom. I followed them. I could see Faith tremble a bit. But I didn't think it was from fear or anxiety. It was from anticipation.

Jake turned to face Faith. "Undress for me young one."

Faith looked up into his eyes and pulled her blouse out from her skirt. I sat down to watch my little slut. She pulled her blouse over her head and dropped it to the floor. Her eyes never left Jake's. She watched Jake's eyes stare at her small breasts and hard nipples. He licked his lips. He was aroused. So was I. I'd seen Faith's body many many times. But her seduction of Jake was erotic. And he didn't even know it yet. Faith then unzipped her skirt and tugged it past her naked hips. It fell to the floor. Her eyes were still on Jake's eyes. Jake on the other hand had already lost his will power to keep from enjoying the sight of her body.

"Unzip my pants, young one."

"Yes Sir."

Faith dropped to her knees. Her eyes finally left Jake's eyes as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out and tried to hold back a gasp. She was not prepared to see such a large cock. Jake is well built and his cock is much bigger than I mine. I'm not jealous about it and I was not worried about how much Faith would enjoy it. But I did have to suppress a chuckle. Jake was already hard and I think he liked the sight of his cock in her small hands.

She began to lick his cock as she held it with one hand, her other hand holding his pants open. She licked the head and then slid her tongue down the underside of his shaft. My eyes shifted to Jake's. He closed his eyes for a moment and then locked them on Faith. I was incredibly aroused. I'm not sure when I started, but I found myself rubbing the bulge in my pants.

Faith moved her tongue back up his cock and sucked on the head. Her eyes were locked on Jake's eyes again. I knew he loved that, just as I did. He thought of it as a slave serving her Master. Then she pulled her mouth off his cock and tugged his pants past his hips, pulling them all the way down his legs and let them rest at his ankles. She grabbed hold of his cock again and began to suck the head. Her other hand reached around to hold one side of his ass. She sucked the head of his cock harder. Jake could not hold back his groan. Their eyes were locked on each other again.

I was squirming and a little disgusted with my lack of control. But I loved watching my little slut pleasuring someone. It was about that time I realized how badly I wanted to take my cock out and stroke it. But I maintained my control and watched quietly.

Faith started to slide her lips down Jake's shaft. She was going to make every attempt to take all of his cock. I wasn't sure if she was doing this to please Jake or to please me and show me she could do this. Her lips moved further down his shaft and I heard her fight her gag reflex ... and succeed. She continued to go a bit further. She managed to get far enough down that her nose touched his pubic bone. I shook my head in amazement. And then I looked at Jake and suppressed a chuckle. He was all Dom, but at that moment, he belonged to her.

She moved back up his shaft and then immediately back down again. Each time, she managed to almost swallow the head of his cock. Over and over ... she fucked him slowly with her mouth. Then she reached up squeezed and caressed his balls. She moved her lips back down and swallowed his head ... and stayed there. Jake's legs were trembling and I was pretty sure he was close. She held there and worked her throat muscles to try and swallow him. And then she backed off and gasped for air, but for only a second or two. And then she returned to her motion of fucking him with her mouth.

He couldn't take it any longer. His hands moved to her head and his hips began to rock. She let him fuck her mouth rather than her moving up and down for him. She became his slut at that moment. She squeezed his balls again and that pushed him over the edge. He cried out loudly as his cum shot into her throat. But she was ready for him. She swallowed quickly as she held her breath to catch every drop. He kept pumping his cock into her mouth while groaning in pleasure. She kept swallowing. She was not going to lose a drop. I was so proud of her.

Jake started to relax and pulled his hands from Faith's head. But I knew that Faith was not done. She continued to suck on his cock, draining every drop of cum from him. And then she licked and bathed his cock with her tongue. When she was done, there was no cum on his cock and none dripping from her lips. Jake was amazed and then turned to me with a semi-dirty look. I smiled back at him, trying not to chuckle. Then I looked down and realized I had a wet spot in my pants. Shit. I hated when I lost control of myself like that. There was nothing else to do but take them off. And in fact, I took all of my clothes off and then sat back down. Jake was chuckling and Faith was giggling. I winked at Faith.

Jake helped Faith to her feet and said, "After that extraordinary blow job, this young one needs to be rewarded. Get on the bed slut."

"Yes, Sir." Faith did as she was told and watched him with anticipation.

Jake removed the rest of his clothes and moved on to the bed, his face just above her cunt. He had barely touched her and she was already squirming. He smiled and looked up at her. His tongue stroked her wet cunt. I knew she was soaked. Giving me a blow job always made her cunt wet. And I was certain Jake would enjoy what he was tasting. He licked her cunt lips again and Faith moaned quietly. His technique was a bit different than mine and Faith was clearly enjoying it. And then she did something I did not expect. Her eyes were not locked on Jake's, they were locked on mine. She didn't have to say a word. She was telling me with her eyes that she would do anything I asked of her because she loved me. It was one of the most erotic images and also heart-warming images I have ever had the pleasure to see. And then she looked at my cock, which was clearly quite hard, and she licked her lips. I smiled and slowly stroked it, just for her to see. She moaned again and I was certain it was not because Jake was eating her cunt.

Jake was flicking his tongue along the inside of Faith's cunt. And then he pushed his tongue completely inside her. Faith moaned again, louder. That outburst was from Jake eating her. She was finding pleasure from being eaten and watching her Master stroke his cock for her. Jake fucked her with his long tongue and Faith's hands suddenly went to his head to hold him tightly to her cunt. Jake moved his hands up to her breasts and began pinching and twisting her perky nipples with his fingers. Faith gasped and groaned loudly. Her body was at the point where she could not hold still any longer. Her moans were constant. Her eyes were locked on me ... locked on my eyes, and then locked on my cock. I knew it wouldn't take much longer. Jake slid a finger up into her ass and began sucking on her clit. That did it. Her body began to spasm. She cried out loudly and climaxed. Jake didn't even slow down. He continued to suck her clit while finger fucking her ass. Faith's fingers curled on his head as she grabbed him by the hair. She cried out again as her body shuddered visibly and forcibly.

As her climax began to die down, Faith released Jake's hair and pulled her hands from his head. She was panting, her chest rising and falling. Her eyes had never left me. I saw her lips move to say silently, "I love you." I smiled back at her and blew a silent kiss to her.

Jake pulled back and whispered to Faith, "Your Master needs you, slut."

"Yes Sir." Faith looked at me. "Please, Master, let me serve you."

I rose from the chair. "Get on your hands and knees, slut."

"Yes, Master." She smiled as she got into position.

I moved onto the bed as Jake pulled back. I looked into Faith's eyes. "Fuck my cock with your mouth, slave."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

My cock was already throbbing when Faith began to suck on the head. And she knew it. Her eyes were on my eyes. I caressed her cheek and then groaned as she increased the pressure on the head of my cock. She slid her lips down my shaft when her eyes went wide. Jake was sliding his cock into her cunt. She moaned loudly with a mouth full of cock. I would have laughed had it not been for my cock vibrating with her loud muffled cry. I looked at Jake, smiled, and nodded. At the exact same time, we withdrew our cocks and then thrust them back in. We withdrew together again and then thrust our cocks back into her again. We were fucking her mouth and her cunt with the exact same timing. Faith was wailing constantly. Her eyes, opened wide, were looking up at me. I could feel the back of her throat as I thrust in. I could only imagine what she was feeling in her cunt with the size of Jake's cock. She had never had anything that large inside of her until today. My hands moved to hold her head as I fucked her mouth.

Jake and I had done this to women before, several times. The effect was the same. The women never needed to move. But their bodies shuddered when they got fucked like that. Faith was going to cum soon. So was I. I expected that Jake might take a bit longer. And then my eye caught movement by Jake and I looked up at him. My expression changed and I shook my head no, almost imperceptibly. I looked at him for several more seconds and then I looked back down into Faith's eyes and smiled. Her eyes had never left my face.

Faith suddenly screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. She could not stop. Her muffled scream pushed me over the edge and I exploded inside of her mouth. My cries joined her muffled cries. My hands tightened in her hair as I pumped my cock into her mouth. And then I heard Jake cry out. He was cumming now too. He continued to slam into her. Both of us were still thrusting into Faith with the exact same rhythm. And then, as if by agreement, we stopped. My body was still tingling. Jake withdrew and I pulled Faith up to me. I held her. Jack saw his cue and silently left, nodding to me as he left the room with his clothes.

I layed down on the bed, still holding Faith. Her body was limp. "I love you", I whispered.

"I love you too, my love." She paused for a moment. She was still trying to catch her breath. "You didn't tell me his cock would be so big."

I chuckled. "Well ... I had to leave some things for a surprise."

"Yes, like both of you fucking me like that." She giggled. "I loved that."

"I thought you might. But I also meant it to be part of your lesson. And yes, before you ask. I'm sure Jake would love to join us again"

She cuddled closer. "I love your lessons." And then she hesitated. "Weren't you worried I might want to be owned by Jake and his big cock?"

"No. I know you love me. I love you. And with that love, I trust you. You belong to me. You are my slut, my whore, my slave."

"Mmmmmmm. I love when you call me those names."

I kissed her forehead. And then I laughed as a thought hit me. "I guess I have never called you my whore before. Which is interesting since Jake now owes me money."

Faith looked wide-eyed at me. "You charged him money for me to be with him?"

I laughed again. "No baby. I bet him a $100 that you would be able to swallow his entire cock and not lose a drop of cum doing it. That's why he gave me that dirty look."

Faith laughed out loud. I could feel her body shake as she laughed. And then when she quieted, she said, "I have one more question, Sam."

"What's that?"

"When you were both fucking me, I saw you shake your head no to him. What was that all about?"

I looked at her and said, "He was going to do something that I didn't want him to."

"What was that?"

I smiled. "That will be your next lesson, whore."