The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 14

Story Info
Faith's first BDSM party.
2.8k words
4.51
57.3k
10

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Faith liked the saw horse the best. I know I did. Neither her hands nor her feet could touch the floor. The tie straps seemed to stretch her limbs. She was bound securely. Her cunt was soaked by the time I had tied her down. Today, I would use the crop for the first time. She didn't know that yet, but I could see her body tremble in anticipation. She wiggled her ass as I slid my hand along it and then down between her thighs, purposely not touching her wet cunt.

She whimpered and continued to tremble. She could not see the work bench ... on purpose. I picked up a crop and turned back to her. I smacked her ass with it. She grunted in pain and her body shuddered. I smacked her ass again and she cried out. I smacked her a third time and she cried out again.

I took the crop and slid the shaft between her folds. She moaned and tried to push her ass back at me ... but couldn't. Her ass was red, but she did not yet have any marks from the crop on her. That would change. I pulled the crop back and smacked her ass harder. She cried out. I used my free hand to rub her cunt. She was dripping. I whipped her ass again. Two red marks began to rise on her skin. I whipped again. Faith cried out and could not stop.

I put the crop aside and walked to face her. I pulled my cock out, grabbed her by the hair with my other hand, and stuffed my cock in her mouth. Despite her pain and the tears running down her face, she was ready for me to fuck her mouth. I slowly slid my cock in and out. Each time the head hit the back of her throat, she swallowed. I groaned ... and then she whimpered. My eyes were on her. She realized it and looked up at me.

I began to fuck her mouth harder. She was moaning as much as I was. If I didn't stop soon, I would cum. Of course, that would not have been all bad. But I had something else in mind. I pulled out of her mouth. Her saliva drooled from her chin.

I walked to the ass end of the saw horse. I pulled my pants and boxers down to my thighs. I teased her cunt with the head of my cock. She groaned and wiggled her ass ... and then whimpered. Her ass was quite sore. I slid my cock into her cunt and slowly fucked her

"Please Master. Fuck your slut harder!"

"Not yet, girl."

She whimpered and then cried out when I pulled out of her completely. My cock was wet from her cunt. I smiled and probed her tight little ass.

She wiggled her ass again, trying to push back to me. "Oh yes! Please Master. Please don't tease me."

I continued to probe, but not completely push into her. It was torture for her. She was unable to push back, as hard as she tried. I chuckled. And then I slid the head of my cock into her ass. Slowly, my entire cock disappeared into her ass. She moaned in pleasure. It was a lovely sound for me. I loved hearing that moan. I slowly slid out of her and thrust back in. My hands held her hips as my cock disappeared and reappeared from her ass. I had not fucked her ass too many times. Why, I don't know. Christ she was so tight. And she loved it as much as I did.

I started to fuck her harder. In the process, my hips were smacking her ass ... her marked and sore ass. She was still moaning, but crying out when my hips slapped her ass. It was real pain, mixed with real pleasure. My hands left her hips. I reached to grab her by the hair with one hand. I pulled her head back as I continued to fuck her ass. My hips rocked harder and faster. My other hand reached around her thigh and I began to rub her clit.

"Oh God! I need to cum!"

"Not yet, slut!" I growled.

I pulled her head back more tightly. My hips were slapping her ass harder and faster. My fingers were soaked from her cunt. She did the only thing she was able to do in that helpless position. She squeezed my cock even tighter with her ass. I was crying out now ... as loud as she was. My balls were tingling and my cock was throbbing. It would not be long.

And then I heard her cry out again ... begging, "Please Master! Please may I cum?"

I responded by pulling my hand from her cunt and spanking her ass. She screamed. I reached back and continued to massage her throbbing little clit. She probably would not last much longer. I know I could not. But I continued to fuck her without saying a word, unless you count my groaning and moaning. I'm sure there were a few unintelligible words there. My cock was slamming so hard into her that the saw horse would move an inch with each thrust.

"PLEASE!!"

"Cum with me girl!"

I'd been holding back. But no longer. My climax brought me to my tip toes … and still, I couldn't stop fucking her. Her tight little asshole kept squeezing me. How she did that, I couldn't understand. As hard as my climax was, hers was explosive. The saw horse was moving more, partly from me fucking her, partly from her orgasm. She was screaming. Our cum leaked out of her cunt into my fingers, down her thighs, and down over my balls. A second orgasm hit her and her body shook so hard, for a moment, I thought the straps might be ripped from the saw horse. Her legs and arms were so tense, so tight. Damn a man's luck ... not being able to have multiple orgasms.

Minutes later, I was laying her in bed and then drawing a bath. The bath afterwards was becoming a habit. We both liked to cuddle afterwards. I would bathe her and caress her. But I wasn't sure if she would be able to sit. She tried, but couldn't. So she straddled my lap facing me and laid her head on my chest. I held her and washed her body. She was exhausted and probably would have fallen asleep if I had not helped her get out of the tub.

I dried her body, being gentle with her sore tush. I had her lay face down on the bed and I applied to ointment to heal her skin. It helped and eased the soreness. And then I lay down with her and pulled her to me.

"I have something to tell you, Faith."

"What, my love?"

"I'm taking you to a party this weekend."

"A party? For work?"

"No not for work. This is a party for people who enjoy our life style. Sara and Jake will be there."

She looked up at me, her face forming a big smile, although a tired one. "Sara will be there?"

I chuckled. "Yes, Sara will be there."

She laid her head back on my chest. She was thinking. I didn't know about what until she spoke up again.

"What will I wear? Do I need to go shopping?"

I laughed out loud. "There are some other things you should know about this party. You will likely see things you wouldn't see at other parties. There may be some sexual games. There will likely be some demonstrations of sex toys. You will definitely see some naked people."

Faith grinned. And then her expression changed. "Will I be naked for people to see?"

I gave her a wicked grin. "I haven't decided yet."

By Saturday, Faith had done some shopping ... and I had given her some tips. Yes, it would be a semi-formal event. No, it was not at someone's house. It was being held at a hotel in the city. Entrance was by invitation only. I was planning on wearing a black suit. I took Faith shopping and helped her pick out a strapless black dress. Oh yes ... we could not possibly forget that the new dress required new shoes. I couldn't help but chuckle at all of this, but privately, I enjoyed taking her shopping. Whether it was the dress or the shoes, she tried them all on and then modeled them for me. She wanted both my opinion and my approval. I knew she would look lovely. Correction, she would look hot.

But despite my approval and my encouragement, she was still anxious. She wanted to make a good impression. She wanted to be a perfect reflection of me. She did not want to let me down. And I was pretty sure she was looking forward to seeing Sara again.

As I drove us into the city, I could sense her trembling. It was not only her anticipation about the evening, but she was nervous. I put my hand on hers and smiled at her. "Faith, you will be fine. Everyone that sees you will love you ... and envy me." I winked at her.

She smiled. "I'm still anxious, Sam. I want people to see me as a young woman, not a teenager."

Ahh, so that was what was bothering her. "I know people say this all the time, but be yourself. You have grown, my love. I don't think of you as a girl. I think of you as an attractive and sexy young woman. If you behave like you have around me for the past few months, then people will perceive you as I do."

She smiled again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We pulled up to the hotel entrance. A bellhop opened the door for Faith as a parking attendant opened my door. I walked around the back of my car and offered my arm to the woman I was sure would be the most beautiful woman at the party. She took my arm and I winked at her again. And we walked into the hotel, despite all of my reassurances, I could feel her tremble. I wasn't sure if it was nerves or her anticipation. And I was pretty sure she didn't notice it, but she had captured every man's attention in the hotel lobby.

When we walked into the huge ballroom, one of the first people we saw was Sara. Perfect.

Sara saw us and walked to us. I started to grin because I was sure Faith's mouth was hanging open. Sara was dressed as sexy as ever. She was in a long red dress, showing lots of cleavage. But what had Faith's attention was the young man that was with her. He was wearing nothing but a thong and a collar. Sara had a leash attached to the collar and was leading him to us.

I looked at Faith, a grin still on my face. "Close your mouth, slut." And then I couldn't help myself. I laughed.

"What are you laughing at, Sam?" said Sara. "Michael is very good at giving me what I want. Aren't you slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. I certainly hope so."

"Michael, this is Sam and his slave, Faith. It is wonderful to see you again Faith." Sara smiled and winked at Faith. "And you broke your promise to me." She punched my arm.

"What promise was that?" I asked.

"You promised that Faith and I would spend some more time together."

Faith blushed. "I have not been hiding her from you, Sara. And quite honestly, she would love to see you again. Her cunt was wet when I told her you would be here."

"Sam!" Faith was very red by now.

I looked at Faith. "What, Slut?" I said sharply.

"Forgive me Master. I spoke out of turn." She looked at the floor.

"Yes, I think you did." I looked back at Sara and winked. "Are there any new activities this year?"

Sara grinned. "There are a few. Michael spent some time in the cage."

"The cage?"

"Yes. A slave can be placed in the cage naked. For every minute spent in the cage, the slave's Master donates $10 towards this year's charity. And of course, those enjoying the view can donate additional money."

"And how much money did Michael raise?"

"$400. I am so proud of him." Michael smiled at the praise from his Mistress.

"Oh yes, Jonathon is here too. So we will get to see a demonstration of his skills."

"I look forward to that." I said.

"Who's Jonathon?" asked Faith.

"Jonathon is a Master with a whip. I envy him actually. I've practiced with the whip, but I do not come close to having his skills."

Faith trembled at the idea.

"Relax, slut. You will not feel the whip from me. I need to be much more experienced before I even consider it. An experienced Master with a whip can make a submissive scream, but not cut up her skin. I would never risk that with you."

"I think I would like to watch him." She smiled and squeezed my arm.

I couldn't tell if she was relieved that she would not feel the whip by my hand, or if she was pleased to hear my honesty.

"Sara is actually much more skilled with the whip than I am."

Sara smile and nodded to me for the compliment. "Not nearly as good as Jonathon. But Michael may still get to feel the whip."

"Mmmmmm, I hope so Mistress."

I chuckled again. "Would you like to wander through the ballroom to see the sights, my love?"

"Yes, Master. I would like that."

"Ok, but don't let your mouth hang open anymore", I grinned.

Faith laughed. "I will try, my love."

"Enjoy!" said Sara. "And Faith, I want to get together soon."

Faith looked at me and I nodded. "I would like that, Mistress."

We walked through the ballroom, which was quite large. There were plenty of booths that provided products to see and provided information for just about anything. We saw sex toys. We saw toys to use for administering pain. We saw all kinds of sexy clothing, from lingerie to costumes to role playing outfits. We saw bracelets, rope, and handcuffs. We also saw booths that provided information about vacation spots specifically for people who enjoyed our life style. I actually picked up several pamphlets. There was a lot to see and we took our time.

"What charity do the proceeds go to from this party?" asked Faith.

"The money this year is going to help fill the food shelves. The beneficiaries of our money typically do not know that the donations come from this party. As far as they know, the money comes from some corporation."

"Why would that matter?"

"Well, some groups might be offended if they knew that some of the money they received were the result of a naked man being held in a cage."

Faith giggled. And then her thoughts turned to Michael. "Have Sara and Michael been together long?"

"I doubt it, my love. This is probably just a date. She rarely is with a man for very long. She did have a girlfriend several years ago. It lasted for almost a year. Sara really loved her. But tragically, the young woman was killed in a car accident. It was very hard on Sara. I took care of her for almost a week when that happened."

"Oh my god, Sam! I would never have known. She seems so happy."

"She hides it well, Faith. But you must never mention what I just told you. I think it still hurts." I paused. "She really likes you. I think you remind her of her submissive lover."

"Are you sure you don't mind if I spend some time with Sara?"

I stopped walking and turned to look at her. "Faith, I trust you. I know that you love me. I know that you will not leave me. I also know that you like Sara. I know that you are sexually excited around her. And yet I still trust you. I have never felt that way about any woman. Were it several years ago and another woman, I would probably have trouble with sharing her with Sara like this. And I would probably begin to think of letting her go. But I don't have those thoughts about you."

Faith listened to my speech with a very happy smile. She reached up to kiss my cheek.

I smiled. "I only ask one thing, my love. Be as respectful of Sara as you would be with me."

"I cannot imagine doing anything other than that."

We continued to walk and came to the cage that Sara had mentioned. It happened to be empty and I smiled wickedly.

"I've decided to donate some money, slut. And it means you'll be spending some time in that cage ... naked."