The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 17

Story Info
Shannon's Education.
3.1k words
4.64
40.7k
13

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days had gone by. I had not seen anything of Faith. She had not even shown up to walk Maggie. And maybe that was a good thing. It gave me time to think. She definitely needed time to think. She needed to figure out how to make me believe that she trusted me.

I was surprised to see both Faith and Shannon at the door when I answered the door bell. "Hello Annie. Hello Shannon."

Faith spoke up immediately. "Shannon knows that my name is Faith. She has not gotten used to it, but she knows. She doesn't believe me when I tell her about the playroom."

I chuckled. "So show her."

Faith took Shannon downstairs. I decided to not accompany them. This was Faith's task to do. Faith opened the door of the playroom and turned on the lights. She looked at Shannon, only to see Shannon's eyes almost pop out of her head. Faith started to giggle.

Shannon finally lost her speechlessness. "My god. I'm not even sure how some of this stuff is used." And then she looked at Faith. "He's a pervert."

Faith's reaction was swift. She slapped Shannon across the face. "Don't you ever, ever call him that. He is my Master and I love him. I have given myself to him. I would do anything for him."

Shannon was almost as surprised by the slap on her cheek as she was by the room. "I'm sorry, Annie .... I mean Faith. I'm just having trouble believing all of this." She walked around the room, inspecting the furniture and the tools and toys. She stopped at the saw horse. "So he ties your wrists and ankles to the legs of this thing?"

Faith smiled. "Yes, he does. It makes me wet just to be near it and think about it."

"Ok. Who are you and what did you do with my sister?"

Faith laughed out loud. "I'm serious Shannon. The things he does to me when we are in here ... my cunt is dripping right now."

"But you were a virgin. You couldn't even approach boys."

"Maybe that was the difference. I needed a man, not a boy. Sam has been a wonderful teacher and lover."

Shannon stopped at the work bench where the crops, floggers, and paddles lay. She shivered. "So you like the pain?"

"I can't explain it. I feel pain and pleasure at the same time. I think the pain heightens the pleasure."

Faith ushered Shannon out of the room and took her back upstairs. I was in the living room reading and the two of them came in to sit down on the couch across from me.

Faith spoke up as I put my book down. "Shannon has something to say to you."

I looked at Shannon and said nothing.

Shannon looked at the floor and started to speak, but I interrupted her. "If you have something to say to me, Shannon, look at me."

Shannon looked up at me. She looked at Faith and then back to me. "I said some awful things to you before. I didn't mean them. I was trying to protect my sister. I love her and would do anything for her. But it is clear to me now that you and I have that in common. I am sorry for what I said to you. You make Faith happy. I can see that."

"Thank you. I appreciate your sincerity." I continued to look at Shannon. She still had a look of puzzlement on her face. "You have something you wish to ask, Shannon. Ask."

"May I be blunt?"

I chuckled. "Of course."

"How is it that Faith learned how to please a man? She couldn't do anything with a guy. She didn't know anything about sex. I always figured I would have to lead her by the nose to teach her things. And even then, I never believed she would be much good at sex."

Faith and I looked at her and then burst out laughing. Shannon giggled a little, but only a little. She really did not understand what had happened to her sister.

I turned to Shannon."Your sister is an amazing lover. Yes, I taught her things, but only because she wanted to learn so badly. You're looking at a young woman who can give a man oral sex and not lose a drop of cum. You are looking at a young woman who can make a woman scream in pleasure as she eats cunt."

Shannon's eyes got wide. "You've been with a woman?"

I gave Faith a look as if I was annoyed and then started to chuckle. "You didn't tell her about Sara."

"Oh my god, I forgot!"

"How could you forget?"

Faith was blushing. "Because I spent all of my time telling her about you."

Shannon was looking at the two of us with disbelief.

I finally told her, "Sara is a very close friend of ours. Like me, she is a Dominant, or Domme. And she loves spending time with Faith, just as Faith loves spending time with Sara."

Faith looked back at me and grinned. "I forgot to tell you. I made Sara squirt."

I looked at Faith, my mouth open. "Really? That hasn't happened since ..."

"I know! I figured that out."

Shannon couldn't stand it anymore. "Oh my God! I can hardly believe this. You two talk about these things as if it is all normal."

Faith took Shannon's hand. "It is normal, Shannon. Sure, the life style is a little different. But we love each other. We love our friends. How I feel for Sam and the people I have become friends with ... that is no different than how I feel about you."

"Shannon, you have never had a man love you and protect you ... have you?" Shannon looked at me, but said nothing. "You've never been with a woman, either."

Quietly, she said, "No. No to both questions. I've always found men to be pigs. My last boyfriend decided to move on once he saw someone else who was more interesting than I was."

"Oh Shannon." Faith hugged Shannon. "Whatever you do, please don't give up on men. They're not all bad." Faith looked at me, I could see pain in her eyes for her sister.

"No. I no longer believe that. You have Sam. I refused to believe it at first, but what you have is very special." She smiled as she looked at Faith. "And I must admit, I envy you."

I smiled and then got up from my chair. "I think it is time for you both to go."

Faith and Shannon both got up, but Shannon hesitated to leave. "Please don't punish her anymore. She cries herself to sleep. It was all my fault."

Faith took Shannon's arm. "Shannon, please don't."

"It is not all of your fault. Faith did not trust me concerning you. She has to learn on her own how much of a mistake that was."

Shannon wanted to object more, but Faith again interrupted her. "Please, Shannon. I want to speak to Sam. Would you give us a moment? I'll be home in a few minutes."

"Ok, but don't hurry home on my account. This is where you belong." Shannon looked at me again. "I am really sorry for whatever pain I may have caused you." And then she turned and left the room.

As I heard the front door shut, I turned back to Faith. "Please sit, Master."

I sat down and Faith began to remove her clothes. I shook my head. "Faith, we are not doing this."

"Please Master. I am not stripping my clothes to seduce you. I would never dishonor you like that. Please let me do this and say what I have to say."

I nodded and waited for her to prepare herself. She removed all of her clothes and then kneeled in front of me. She was careful not to be too close so that she could touch me.

She looked down at the floor as if to prepare herself and then looked up at me. "I am yours. My body is yours. My mind is yours. My spirit and my soul are yours. I would do anything for you. You are my Master. You are my lover. You are my best friend. And you are the man I want to be with forever. I trust you completely. There is nothing that you could do or say that would shake my trust in you. I have had my insecurities around my sister. But not any longer. The only way I can think of convincing you of that is to ask you to train her as you have trained me."

"Faith ... no, I cannot do that."

"Please, Master. This is how I can show you that I can never be jealous. I can show you that I trust you completely."

"It isn't necessary to do that. Beside, you are not thinking about Shannon's wishes."

"Yes, I am. We have spent the last two days talking about you. She knows every experience that I have had with you. She knows how much I love you, not because I tell her that, but because she can see it and feel it."

"That, my love, does not make her a submissive."

Faith smiled. "I have missed hearing you call me that."

"I have missed touching you."

Tears came to her eyes. "I have felt the hurt you experienced by not being able to touch you. I am so sorry."

It took every effort I had not to leave my chair. "Faith, I understand what you are suggesting, but what makes you think that I have any interest in Shannon? What makes you think I want to have a relationship with two women?"

Faith smiled through her tears. "Doesn't every man want to be with two women? The idea of it is making me wet."

I sighed. "I've been with two women before, but never when I was in love with one of them. Three people in a relationship is complicated. And it takes extraordinary trust on everyone's part. It is clear you have considered this, but I don't think you have thought about the potential consequences. Have you thought about how Shannon will handle this? Does she have the capability of that kind of trust?"

Faith paused for a moment. "I think she does. I think she wants to talk to you about it. She isn't quite sure about receiving pain, but she was very turned on by everything else I told her. She sees how much I love and respect you and is impressed by that. And when I told her what you did at the party to protect me .... let's just say she has a respect for a man that she never considered before. She wants to feel what I feel. She wants to be loved and cared for like I am. But she won't ask unless she knows I am ok with it. She feels badly enough about what has happened and thinks it is all her fault. I want to prove to you both that I trust you and that I love you. Even if that means you fucking her."

"You are still not considering what I want or what I need."

"Yes I am. What better way to serve you than for there to be two of us?"

I rose up out of my chair and approached Faith. My fingers stroked her hair and then caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes and held my hand against her cheek.

"I will think about it. Now come with me slave."

Faith got to her feet and followed me obediently. I heard her whimper when she realized I was headed for the playroom. But that was the only sound she made.

I opened the door and turned on the light. I walked to the stocks and opened the top half. I turned to Faith and simply looked at her. She placed herself in the stocks and I closed the top half on her. Her neck and wrists were firmly held in place. I kneeled behind her and tied her ankles to two hooks attached to the floor. Neither of us spoke as I stood up behind her and looked at her body. My cock was stiff with anticipation. I had missed Faith more than I had admitted to her. Her punishment was as painful for me as it was for her.

I removed all of my clothes and then walked to the other side of the stocks. "Open your mouth slut."

"Yes, Master."

As Faith opened her mouth, I immediately pushed my cock past her lips. I didn't hold back. Her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. The head of my cock was hitting the back of her throat and she gagged. I placed my hands on top of the stock and began fucking her mouth. I was not gentle. She tightened her lips around my shaft and tried to swallow the head of my cock with each thrust. I could not stop myself from groaning. I heard her whimper. I listened to her gag. I didn't stop despite knowing the discomfort of her head being constantly pushed back against the stocks.

I could feel my balls tingle. I was not quite ready to cum and I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Faith panted as she caught her breath. I walked back to the far corner of the room and picked up the electric wand. I walked back and slid my fingers over Faith's ass and then between her legs. She moaned quietly as I rubbed her cunt. She was wet, which was no surprise. I slid two fingers inside of her and stroked her. Her ass shivered.

As I pulled my fingers out, I turned on the wand. She heard it and whimpered again.

"You will not need my permission to cum, my love."

She whimpered again and then cried out as the wand touched her clit. I held it there as she shivered and moaned. I watched her legs pull at the ties around her ankles. Her toes curled and she cried out loudly as she climaxed. I held the wand firmly against her clit. She stood up on her toes and then back down on her heels again. She pushed her ass up and then back down. I did not let up. I held the wand against her clit and she climaxed again, crying out even louder. And still, I would not move the wand away. Instead, I slide my two fingers back into her and began to finger fuck her.

"OH MY GOD!"

She could not hold still. Her cries were constant. My hand was dripping from her juices. I felt her body begin to spasm as her third climax swallowed her body.

Her upper body was flushed. While I could not see her face, I was sure she was red. She was also panting. I kept this up for two more orgasms. She was nearing exhaustion. I finally pulled my fingers out of her cunt, but immediately pushed my cock into her. The wand was held in place and I could feel it. I knew I would not last long. I was throbbing. Faith screamed out again as I began to fuck her. As before, I was not gentle. I fucked her cunt hard, slamming into her with each thrust. Her shoulders kept banging against the stocks. She climaxed again, her sixth orgasm. I cried out loudly as I also climaxed. Despite her exhaustion, I could feel her cunt squeezing me with each thrust. I kept pounding her cunt until she had thoroughly drained me.

I finally pulled out of her, my cock glistening from her dripping cunt. I kneeled and untied her ankles and then unlocked the top of the stocks and helped her stand up straight. She collapsed against me. She was exhausted. Her cheek was pressed against my chest. She closed her eyes with a smile as I held her. I picked her up and carried her back up stairs. I walked into the kitchen and set her body down in a chair. Pulling a glass from the cupboard, I filled it with ice water from the fridge and gave it to her, encouraging her to drink it all. I knew she was a little dehydrated. She was still sweating, but she was gaining some strength back.

"You're not going to give me a bath?" She smiled sleepily.

"No love. I want Shannon to see you as you are now. Go home and take a bath and then get a good night sleep."

Faith had some slight marks on her neck from the stocks, but they didn't look too bad.

"And have Shannon apply some lotion to your neck."

I helped Faith get dressed and then she slipped out the door. The night air helped revive her. She snuck quietly into the house. She knew that her parents would be sleeping. She also believed Shannon was sleeping to, but was a little surprised to find Shannon up and waiting for her.

"Oh my god, Annie! You look like you survived a hurricane."

Faith grinned tiredly. "Help me get a hot bath going. I know I smell of sex."

Shannon grinned and went into their shared bathroom to run the water and fill the tub. Faith undressed and sat down on the floor to wait. She was too tired to move. When Shannon returned, Faith was dozing, leaning against the bed. She managed to get Faith up and walked her into the bathroom. Faith stepped into the bathtub and sat down. It was obvious to Shannon that she would have to bathe Faith. She kneeled beside the tub and began to soap up Faith's body.

She noticed the marks around Faith's neck. "Good lord! What did he do to you?"

All Faith could say was, "Stocks." And then she grinned. "I climaxed six or seven times. He's never done anything like that to me before. I don't even know how to describe it."

Shannon was speechless. She also felt a tingling in her cunt. But she kept it to herself.

After finishing the bath, she gently dried Faith and applied some lotion to her neck. Then Shannon helped her into bed, pulling the bed covers over Faith's body.

Faith looked up at her. "I love you Shannon." And then she drifted off to sleep.

Shannon slipped into bed next to her and held her. Her eyes began to tear up. All she could think about was experiencing the same love that her sister felt.