The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 19

Story Info
Shannon becomes a slut.
3.2k words
4.62
41.8k
7

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith moaned quietly. Her nipples were hard and she could feel teeth biting one of them. The biting stopped and then she felt her nipple being sucked again, followed by more biting. Her cunt was tingling and then she felt fingers gently fucking her. What a wonderful dream. But it wasn't a dream. Faith opened her eyes and realized that Shannon was determined to make Faith cum. She moaned again as her hands move to Shannon's head and held her close. The biting and sucking intensified. Shannon's fingers continued to fuck Faith even faster. As her fingers moved in and out of Faith's cunt, her thumb rubbed Faith's clit. Her hand was wet from Faith's cunt. Shannon realized that Faith was awake and assaulted her body even harder.

Faith cried out, "Oh God! I'm going to cum!"

Shannon responded by sucking and biting harder. Her fingers moving more quickly. Faith's body suddenly began to spasm. She cried out loudly as she climaxed.

Shannon started to slow down, but Faith cried out again, "No! Don't stop!"

Shannon moaned in response and continued her furious sucking and finger fucking. Faith's climax continued, her body shaking and trembling. And then her body stopped moving. She was breathing heavily. She was flushed. She held Shannon tightly. Shannon slowed down and pulled her fingers out of Faith. She continued to lick and gently suck Faith's nipples.

"Kiss me", whispered Faith.

Shannon released Faith's nipple and moved up towards Faith's lips. She began to kiss Faith gently, but it quickly turned passionate. The young submissive Faith turned into the dominant lust-filled Faith. Both women were moaning into each other as they kissed. Faith's tongue was in Shannon's mouth. This was so new to Shannon. And yet it seemed so natural.

Faith pulled back from their kissing and rolled Shannon over on her back. She gave Shannon a wicked grin. "My turn, slut!"

Shannon whimpered as Faith moved down and began to lick Shannon's breasts. Faith's body forced Shannon's legs apart. She could feel how wet Shannon was against her belly. Faith focused her tongue on Shannon's nipples. She sucked them gently, but only at first. With her mouth on one nipple, she moved her fingers to the other nipple and pinched and tugged it. Shannon's body was squirming beneath her. Her moans were more frequent and louder. The harder Faith sucked on Shannon's nipple, the more it swelled.

Without warning, she switched nipples. She began to suck the other nipple, while her fingers began to pinch and twist the swollen nipple. Shannon could not hold still. She cried out loudly when Faith began to bite her nipple. Shannon began to run her fingers through Faith's hair, but it wasn't long before the passion caused her to hold Faith's head tightly. Faith tugged the nipple with her teeth and then released it. She sucked it again and then released it. She pulled loose from Shannon's grip and looked into Shannon's eyes.

Even if Shannon had wanted to stop Faith, she felt helpless to do so. She was entirely under Faith's control. Her body was trembling in anticipation. Faith gave Shannon her wicked grin again and slowly moved lower down Shannon's body. Faith used her fingers to pull the folds of Shannon's cunt apart and gently slid her tongue between them. Shannon moaned again and tried to hold still. Faith pushed her tongue inside of Faith and then pulled out. She used the tip of her tongue to tease Shannon. She sucked on Shannon's cunt lips and then slid her tongue back inside. This time she stayed inside her, pushing as deeply as she could, her nose pressed against Shannon's mound. Faith explored with her tongue, moaning quietly as her tongue tasted everywhere she could touch.

When Faith finally pulled her tongue out, Shannon whimpered, "Please don't stop."

"I'm not done, slut."

Faith used the tip of her tongue to tease Shannon's clit. Shannon's moaning continued. Faith flicked her tongue over and under the clit rapidly, causing it to swell. Then she began to suck on it. Shannon's body went rigid and she cried out loudly. Faith sucked harder and tried to hold Shannon's body still at the same time. But Shannon was losing control. The volume in her cries only increased. When she felt Faith's teeth against her clit, she screamed and climaxed hard. Faith did not let up. She continued to suck and bite Shannon's clit. She slid her fingers into Shannon's cunt and began to finger fuck her. Shannon could hardly believe what was happening. She had another orgasm. Her body was shaking so hard that Faith had to stop and pull back.

As Shannon's body calmed, Faith gently licked Shannon's cunt. Shannon was still trembling. Her breathing was irregular and she was sweating. Faith finished cleaning Shannon's cunt and then moved back up her body and kissed her deeply. Shannon had never tasted her own cunt on someone else's tongue. She sucked on Faith's tongue as they kissed.

Minutes later, after breathing returned to normal, Faith and Shannon lay side by side, facing each other. Neither had spoken, they simply looked into each other's eyes.

Finally, Shannon spoke up. "I've never had anyone do to me what you just did."

Faith smiled. "You're only the second woman I have made love to."

"My God! Where did you learn to give a woman oral sex like that?"

"From Sam."

Shannon's eyes went wide. "What? Are you serious?"

"Completely serious. Oh my God, Shannon. I love when he eats my cunt. Of course, his mustache and goatee tickle a little bit." Faith giggled at the thought.

Shannon thought about how powerful her orgasms were earlier and then pictured Sam giving her that much pleasure. She felt that tingling in her cunt again. She wanted to ask about whether Sam would fuck her any time soon, but she held back. She wanted to feel his touch, and yet, she did not want to disturb what was happening and the pace that it was happening at. She was very happy that she was where she was.

Faith disturbed Shannon's thoughts. "Tell me what you are thinking."

"It can wait." Shannon smiled and hugged Faith. "I'm so happy right now. I can't explain it, but I understand your happiness even more than I did."

Faith smiled. "Come on. We should get out of bed. I can't believe Sam left us alone this long."

The two of them wandered out to the kitchen. They had not bothered to put anything on. There was a note on the counter. "You two sluts sounded busy, so Maggie and I went for a walk. Sam"

Shannon looked at Faith. "Do you think he might be mad at us?"

Faith laughed. "God no. He was probably laughing as he walked out of the house after hearing us."

By the time I returned with Maggie, the girls were up and showered. Both the master bedroom and the guest bedroom had been made up. They must have decided that my new rule was still in place. They were both naked in the kitchen, preparing some breakfast. Shannon seemed to have gotten over her shyness of being naked in front of me.

"Good morning Faith. Good morning Shannon."

"Good morning Sir." They spoke in unison.

"Did you both sleep well?"

"I slept very well, despite Shannon's snoring", said Faith.

Shannon got wide-eyed. "Faith! I do not snore."

"Whatever." And then they both started to giggle.

I chuckled as I watched them. "Finish your breakfast and then join me in the living room."

"Yes, Sir", they said again in unison.

Once they had finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, they came into the living room. I nodded to a spot on the floor in front of me and said, "Kneel."

Kneeling was not really necessary, but knowing how little it took to make Faith wet, I didn't want wet spots on the couch. I started to laugh at that thought and then suppressed it. I needed to be serious for the moment. They both kneeled without saying a word.

"Tell me Shannon, what did you learn last night and this morning?"

Shannon blushed a little. "Sir, I learned that Faith is an incredible lover. I've never been with a woman before. It was wonderful. And you are a very good teacher."

"Thank you, but I only helped Faith with guidance. What she does sexually has come natural to her."

Faith spoke up. "You are too modest, Master."

I smiled and then looked at Shannon again. "So Faith made you feel something you've never felt before?"

"Yes, Sir. I've never been with a man who could make me climax twice, one after the other, like that."

I looked at Faith with a smile. "Twice?"

Faith grinned and nodded.

"Faith was a virgin when we started her training and her guidance. But you are not a virgin. What are your sexual experiences, if you don't mind me asking?"

Shannon paused for a moment, trying to find the right words. "There were a few boys that I have had sex with. Most of the time, they got off and I didn't. I don't think they had much of a clue about providing pleasure to a woman. I guess that's the difference between boys and men. And to be honest with myself, I don't think I saw that until this week."

"It is also the difference between experience and a kid with a new toy. But there are also those with experience who have never grown up. Maturity will play a part in how a woman is treated."

Shannon wanted to ask a question, but held back. I thought about pressing her to ask and then decided to let her think about what she wanted to know and hope that she might learn the answer on her own. I didn't know it at the time, but her question had more to do with me than about herself.

And then Shannon asked a different question, which I didn't see coming. "Sir? Am I in the way?"

"In the way? You mean in the way of what Faith and I do? Absolutely not. If you were, you would not be allowed to stay here. I'm sure you heard us last night."

"Yes, Sir. I did. Listening to you both made me masturbate. That was when Faith walked in." She blushed again. "I can't believe I'm telling you this, but it seems so easy to talk to you."

"Shannon, you are not in the way."

"Good. I told Faith that I would leave if I ever thought I was getting in the way of what you and she have together."

Faith reached out and took Shannon's hand in hers.

Shannon smiled and continued. "I just thought you might be avoiding the playroom last night because I was here."

This time, I could not suppress my laugh. I laughed out loud. And then it occurred to me how curious Shannon was about the playroom.

"I didn't need the playroom last night, Shannon. Cuffing Faith's hands behind her and fucking her ass was quite pleasurable instead."

Shannon's mouth hung open and then she turned to look at Faith, who said nothing and grinned.

"You seem to be quite curious about the playroom, Shannon."

Shannon stammered a bit. "Ye-ess. Yes. I guess I am." She was blushing even more now.

I stood up, suddenly as an idea came to me. "Come with me, sluts."

I walked down stairs. The girls followed. Faith whimpered because she knew what was coming. Shannon kept silent, but wondered what her curiosity was about to cause. I walked into the playroom and went to the workbench. I pulled open a drawer and found some leather wrist bracelets.

"Come here, Shannon."

She did as she was told and I put the bracelets on her. I then escorted her to a position against the wall. I pulled down a rope from a pulley and bound the rope to the bracelets. Shannon was trembling as she watched me. I reached for the rope coming down from the other side of the pulley and pulled it tight. It forced Shannon's arms up. In fact, it forced her to stand on the balls of her feet. I stood back to look at her and smiled. And then I went back to the work bench and pulled out a ball gag. Shannon's eyes got wide as I approached her with the gag. I pushed the ball into her mouth and then secured the straps around her head.

And then I leaned into her and whispered into her ear. "You get to watch." Her whimpers were muffled.

Then I looked at Faith. "Sawhorse, slut."

That was all Faith needed to hear, I knew how much she loved the sawhorse. She bent over it and I helped her to get into position. Then I tied her ankles to the two back legs and tied her wrists to the two front legs. I stood back to look at Faith's helplessness. My cock was hard and I decided to remove all of my clothes. It was Shannon's first time to see me without clothes. It was also her first time seeing me aroused. She whimpered again.

I walked back to the bench and picked up a paddle. Shannon's eyes got wide. Faith didn't see it coming, but she knew there would be pain. She grunted when I smacked her ass hard with the paddle. She wiggled her ass, as if to try and get a little more comfortable. I smacked her ass again. The sound of the paddle hitting her skin was loud. Her ass was turning pink. So far, she had only grunted. There were no other sounds coming from her. But after the third strike, it was Shannon who was moaning into the gag. I smacked Faith's ass one more time, harder than the first three spankings. It was hard enough to make her cry out. Her ass was red.

I walked back to the bench and put the paddle away. I returned to Faith, walking around so she could face me. "Open your mouth slut."

She did as she was told and I grabbed a handful of her hair and began to fuck her mouth. She fought back the gagging and then let her throat relax around the head of my cock. Both of us were ignoring Shannon at this point. She continued to moan through the ball gag, but neither of us heard it. My balls were slapping Faith's chin and I could feel them tingle. I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I was beginning to breathe heavy. I walked back around to her ass and teased her cunt with my wet cock. She wiggled her ass.

"Please don't tease me, my love", she begged.

I penetrated her slowly, just enough to tease her a bit. I buried my cock deeply inside of her and enjoyed the sound of her moan. And then I moaned myself when I felt her squeeze my cock with her cunt. I began fucking her. I withdrew slowly, but then thrust back in hard. I continued to fuck her slowly, but I was losing my self-control. I began to fuck her harder and faster. Her arms and legs pulled at the ropes that bound her. We were both moaning in pleasure. My hand held her hips tightly as my hips slapped her ass with every thrust.

Faith finally cried out, "I have to cum! Please let me cum!"

"Not yet."

I was slamming my cock into her over and over. I would not last much longer. She was squeezing my cock with every thrust. I reached out and grabbed a handful of hair again. I pulled her head back and continued to pound my cock into her.

Once again, she begged, "Please let me cum, Master!"

"Cum with me, slut!"

We both climaxed hard, both of us moaning loudly. I cried out as I continued to slam into Faith. Faith screamed out loudly as her limbs pulled hard at the ropes. And then I collapsed on top of her, both of us were panting.

Only then did I hear Shannon moaning. I looked over at her. Her body was shaking and trembling. I managed to push myself up and withdraw from Faith. I stood momentarily, still watching Shannon. I walked to her and slid my hand between her legs. She was soaked. Her juices were beginning to run down her thighs. I continued to rub her cunt and she moaned. Despite the ball gag, her moans were getting louder. She closed her eyes and lifted one leg in order to spread her legs further apart.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, slut."

Shannon shook her head furiously. I pulled my hand away. She shook her head as if to tell me no, don't stop. I walked to the workbench and picked up an electronic wand. I returned to her, turning it on as I walked to her. When I pressed it against her cunt and against her clit. she screamed through the gag and climaxed. I held the wand against her and used my other hand to lift her chin and look into her eyes. I kissed her cheek as she climaxed again. And then I pulled the wand away and turned it off.

I tossed the wand to the workbench and then returned to Faith. She was still limp. I untied her and helped her up. She smiled at me as I held her.

"I love you", said Faith.

She turned to look at Shannon. Shannon appeared to be exhausted.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Faith stood on her own. "I'm ok, but I think Shannon will need help."

I went to Shannon and removed the gag. I smiled at her as I lifted her chin again. I kissed her lips. And then I loosened the rope that was tied off. She stumbled forward and I caught her. I picked her up and carried her to Faith.

"Please remove the bracelets."

Faith removed them and followed me as I carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. I laid her in bed and was going to head for the bathroom to draw a hot bath, but Shannon reached for me to hold on to me.

She whimpered and said, "No. Stay."

"I'll be right back. I'm going to fill the bathtub for you and Faith." I looked at Faith. "Stay with her, my love."

Faith got into bed with Shannon and held her close. I walked into the bathroom and began to fill the bathtub. I couldn't help but think about all that had happened. Was I ready for this? Making Shannon cum was one thing. But I cared about her. I was doing exactly the same thing for her that I had done for Faith each time we had used the playroom. Sex was easy, but now I was behaving with love towards the both of them. Or was that the responsible Dom in me. I shook my head clear of my thoughts and returned to the bedroom.

Both of the girls were still in bed. But they were whispering to each other and giggling.

I chuckled. "Ok you two. Out of bed and into the bathtub."

"Yes, Master", said Faith.

They both got up and followed me into the bathroom. I helped them each into the tub, but Shannon hesitated and looked at me. She stood up on her toes and kissed my cheek and then joined Faith in the bathtub.