The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been practicing."

"I have, Sir. I hope you don't mind that I woke you like that."

I laughed. "I could get use to that. But now I want you both out of bed. Shower and get dressed. You two are going to practice selling this college idea to me."

After we had all showered, I made a quick breakfast. I was putting it on the table as the girls walked into the kitchen. We ate and talked about how they would present this to their parents and when they would present this to their parents.

We eventually ended up in the living room where they went through their presentations. Faith was first. She did fairly well. She was nervous and I gave her some tips.

"It's alright to be nervous. But remember, you are selling yourself as well as this idea. And when you make a statement, don't make it sound like a question. Your voice goes up a tone when finish a sentence. It makes you sound like you are unsure of what you are trying to convince them of."

Shannon was next. She seemed even more relaxed. She did very well and I had little to offer. But I did tell them to go together to support each other.

And then they left. They had decided that they would not wait. I wondered if it was a little soon. I would have liked them to submit applications to prove to their parents they were serious. But I let them make this decision. They wanted to be home when their parents arrived. So I took Maggie for a walk.

The truth is that I was as nervous as they were. I could not lose them. Yes, them. I could not lose Faith and I could not lose Shannon either. Would their parents say yes? Would they agree? I almost forgot where I was until Maggie pulled hard on the leash when she say a squirrel. I managed to pull her away and we walked back home. Faith and Shannon's parents were home by then. Their car was in the driveway.

When we got home, I sat down to do some work on my laptop. I was hoping that it would take my mind off things. But I was even more anxious now. I was not getting any work done, so I shut down my laptop and sat in the living room. I tortured myself by doing nothing and thinking the worst.

And hour had gone by when Faith and Shannon came to the patio door. They didn't say a word. Faith crawled into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. My heart was racing. This did not look good.

"What happened?"

Faith would not speak, but Shannon did as she sat down next to us. "They loved the idea of us finally going to college."

"That's great. But why aren't you two more excited?"

"Because they thought it would be a wonderful idea to attend school in Tokyo. The international experience would be great for us."

"Fuck!" was all I could say.

"And then Faith, in a very calm voice, told them that she would never leave you. And we got up and walked out."

12