The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 22

Story Info
Confrontation and a Submissive’s Gift?
4.8k words
4.73
32.7k
10

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, Faith was calm and relaxed. I expected lots of tears with her burying her face against my chest. I was also wondering why my emotions were relaxed. Maybe it was a relief that our relationship would be out in the open. I was about to ask what happened, when Faith took my face in her hands and kissed me softly. As she pulled away she smiled.

"I love you, Sam. I have always felt safe with you, protected by you. I'm glad that my parents know."

I motioned for Shannon to join us on the couch. I pulled her close as she sat down next to me.

"Tell me what happened."

Shannon spoke first. "Things were going so well. Both of us were so enthusiastic about what we were proposing. I kept thinking that there was no way this could fail."

"Yeah," said Faith. "I felt that too. Mom and Dad kept smiling and nodding as they listened to us. I really thought that they were all for it."

"And then they dropped the bomb," said Sharon.

Faith rested her head against my shoulder. "I never saw it coming."

"Neither of us did," responded Shannon. "With big smiles on their faces, they told us that they had been thinking about enrolling us in school in Tokyo. International studies would be valuable for both of us. They just could not understand that we don't want to leave."

My heart sank. I never saw that one coming either. I felt like I had failed them both because I didn't think about how the tables might be turned on them.

"We tried to convince them that what we wanted was to stay here and go to school. But there was no changing of their minds." Shannon's eyes started to tear up.

"And then I told them. I wasn't emotional. I was actually very calm," said Faith. "I told them I loved you and that I would not leave you. And then I walked out of the house."

"I didn't follow Faith out right away," said Shannon. "They immediately were asking who this Sam person was. I almost laughed out loud. I told them that Faith was talking about you. They appeared shocked. And then I told them that I didn't want to leave you either and I walked out to join Faith."

"Are you both ok? That could not have been easy."

"I'm fine, my love. But I'm worried about Shannon."

Shannon lifted her head and looked at Faith. "You're worried about me? Why?"

Faith lowered her eyes. "I guess it's because you've lost your parents once before. I feel like I dragged you into this."

"Whoa!" I said. "Neither of you have lost your parents yet. Let's not be premature."

Shannon smiled at Faith. "You didn't drag me into this, Faith. I'm here for two reasons. One is that I love you and I don't want to be separated from you again." Shannon paused and looked at me. "The other reason is that I love you, Sam. I know you're not ready to say that back to me, but I don't care. I want to be here. And like Faith said earlier, I also feel safe with you. I don't want to lose that."

I smiled at Shannon. I lifted her chin with my fingers and leaned over and kissed her lips. Shannon pulled back after the kiss and slid off the couch. She knelt before me. Faith, sensing what was happening, slid off my lap and sat next to me.

"I've wanted to say this for a while now," said Shannon. "I have had but one regret when I have been in this house. I regret the way I talked to you when we met. You have always treated me with respect ... and love. Maybe you didn't say it, but I always felt it. I want to be yours. I want to give myself to you. I want you to possess me and everything about me. I want to serve you and give you pleasure. Please accept me, my body, and my spirit as yours."

I reached down to stroke Shannon's cheek. "The gift of yourself to another is the greatest gift anyone can give another. I am humbled by what you ask and what you wish to give to me. I will be proud to call you mine, Shannon."

Shannon's eyes begin to fill with tears again. But this time, they were tears of happiness. Faith joined Shannon on the floor and hugged her. And then she began to cry too.

"I love you Shannon," said Faith. "I could not be prouder or happier with what you just did."

I helped them both to their feet. "Come on. I'll fix you some lunch. Or I'll be in tears too." And then I chuckled.

As I prepared sandwiches for them, I finally spoke of the one subject that we had all avoided.

"We need to talk about your parents. You've told them you will not leave with them. But now what?"

"I don't know, but I won't get into an argument with them." Faith sounded quite firm and sure of herself. "I don't even plan on sleeping in that house again."

"Whatever you decide, don't cut them off. You'll regret it, my love." I really did fear the possibility of the girls relationships with their parents could end. And then I made a decision. "I'm going to talk with them."

Both Faith and Shannon stared at me with surprise. "You don't have to, Sam," said Faith. "This is not your problem."

"Oh yes it is. Your happiness is my concern. You may be upset with your parents now, but I can't allow you to break the tie with them without trying talk with them. This is all of our problem."

Shannon shook her head. "I don't know. I can't see either of them even willing to speak to you. I can see you trying to talk to them and all they can think of is you fucking their daughters."

Faith laughed. "Oh yeah, that'll work real well. 'Hi, I'm Sam and I love to tie your daughters down and fuck them.' "

I gave Faith a look, but couldn't hold it. I cracked up and started to laugh. And then all three of us were laughing.

We finished lunch and all worked together to clean up the kitchen. Considering the morning's events, we were all in a very cheerful mood. But we all came crashing back to reality when the door bell rang. I told the girls to go sit in the living room while I answered the door. I was sure of whom it was before I even opened the door. I didn't even get a hello out.

"Are Annie and Shannon here?" He was a bit younger than I was, but at the moment, his face made him look older.

"Yes they are, Mr. Dawson. Please come in. They're in the living room."

"This won't take long." He followed me to the living room. When he saw the girls, he turned to me. "Please leave us for a moment. I would like to talk with them privately."

His request was reasonable and I was about to leave the room, but there was something inside me that kept whispering to me 'Don't leave the girls.'

"I'm sorry, Mr. Dawson, but I'm staying right here."

"Fine!" he said angrily. He turned back to the girls. "Annie, Shannon, come with me. You are coming home right now."

"I'm sorry, Dad, but I am not leaving. I'm staying right here." Faith was surprisingly calm. "I'm not going to argue with you. As far as I'm concerned, it's not even open for debate."

The girls' father was very close to losing his temper. "You are both coming home with me!"

Faith rose from the couch. "No, we're not!"

Faith started to leave the living room and Shannon got up to follow her. I should have seen it coming, but I didn't act fast enough. Their father grabbed Faith by the arm and slapped her. I started to move, but Shannon was quicker than I was. She slapped her father across the face. I moved between him and the girls just as he was about to strike Shannon with a closed fist.

"Don't even think about it," I said. "You were about to strike Shannon with your fist. Think about that. You've probably never struck either of them in your life. Your temper has gotten the better of you. Go home and cool off."

"Don't tell me what to do!" And then he looked at the girls. "If you two don't leave this man and come home, there is no place in my life for you."

"Don't! Don't make them choose!" I said. I was trying to be calm, but I was struggling. "If you make them choose, you will lose them forever. And you don't really want that. You don't really mean what you just said. Believe me, you don't want to go through the pain of losing any kind of a relationship with your daughters. It's a pain you cannot imagine."

"How would you know?" he snarled back at me.

I was close to screaming back at him. "Because I have two sons whom I have no relationship with! And it is the worst thing I've ever been through! It still hurts like hell! Now go home and think about what you are about to do. Think hard. And when you can control your temper, come back and talk with them."

My eyes filled with tears with what I had just admitted to him. I didn't want to tell him about my pain because I knew he could care less. But I wanted him to understand a father's pain. Damn it! Why couldn't I control my tears? He looked at me for several seconds. He considered saying something, but then turned and left. Not a word was uttered by anyone. Even after the door closed, it was quiet for another couple of minutes. When I turned to Faith and Shannon, both of them came to me as their own eyes filled with tears.

"Oh Sam! We didn't know," said Faith. "We didn't even know you had children."

"What happened?" asked Shannon.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said. I was quiet for a moment. "I will eventually tell you, but not now." Then I looked at Shannon. "Take your sister into the kitchen and put some ice on her cheek."

Several hours later, I was trying to get some work done, but it was hard to focus on the project I was involved in. I'd sent the girls downstairs to watch a movie to try and take their mind off of things. I knew that I would have to talk to their father again, but I didn't know how I could approach him. I didn't expect that my problem would be solved for me. The doorbell rang for the second time of the day. When I went to answer it, both parents were at the door. There was not the anger in Mr. Dawson's face that I saw earlier. And I could not read Mrs. Dawson's face at all.

"Please come in," I said. I led them to the living room.

"You were right earlier. I've never struck either of my children. It scared me," said Mr. Dawson. "Don't misunderstand me. I hate you for what you have done. But I cannot lose my girls. We would like to talk to them ... alone, please."

I hesitated, but Mrs. Dawson spoke up. "Please give us some privacy." And then she spoke very firmly. "He is not going to strike either of my girls ever again."

I nodded. "Just one moment." I went downstairs to get the girls, but they had heard the doorbell. They were standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Your parents are here. They would like to talk to you. I'll stay down here to give you privacy. But if you need me, you call for me."

Faith nodded and started up the stairs, with Shannon right behind her. As they entered the living room, Faith's father looked at Faith's face and started to tear up. Her cheek was red, but not bruised. But that didn't make it any less painful for him. He walked to Faith and hugged her. As his tears began to fall, he said over and over, "I'm so sorry, Annie."

Faith hugged her dad as her own eyes filled with tears. She kept saying, "It's ok, Dad."

I could hear their conversation, so I turned on the TV. I kept the volume down, but it prevented me from eavesdropping. It was pretty clear that both parents despised me, but then I wasn't interested in being popular with them. I was more concerned about Faith and Shannon. I felt guilty about their relationship with their parents being changed forever, but at the same time, I felt a lot better than I did a few hours ago. They would still have a relationship with their parents. As usual, my mind kept moving and many thoughts went through my head. I was feeling even guiltier because I felt like I was trying to justify to myself that nothing was wrong, even though things had changed.

Faith's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Sam, would you please come upstairs?"

I turned off the TV and headed upstairs, trying not to appear too anxious. Faith took my hand and escorted me into the living room.

Mr. Dawson kept quiet, but Mrs. Dawson had a few things to say. "Damn you for what you have done!"

"Mom!" said Shannon.

"I'm sorry, but I had to get that out." She looked back at me. "I don't approve of you at all, but I will not allow anything to ruin the relationships I have with my daughters. They seem to believe that they are safe and protected with you. I'm not sure I buy that yet, but I will tell you this ... if anything happens to either of them, I will make your life miserable."

"Mrs. Dawson ... I would give my life to keep them safe. That may sound exaggerated to you, but I could not be more serious."

She tilted her head, still looking at me, but not saying anything for almost a minute. "I think I believe you." She paused again. "Tell me, was the idea of their going to school here your idea to keep them here?"

"Yes, it was. But the fact of the matter is that I believe they should go to college. They're too intelligent not to. All of those forms and applications will be filled out and they will be following through with it."

"Good," said Mrs. Dawson. "I see by Shannon's face that she approves of the idea. Annie, on the other hand, appears to be not so happy about all of this. I wish you better luck than we have had trying to convince her to apply herself."

"I don't believe there will be a problem."

"Thank you." Then Mrs. Dawson looked at the girls. "We are leaving in the morning. We have a number of things to arrange before we can leave. One of those things includes putting the house on the market. Whatever you don't want moved with us, you need to remove it from the house. I expect that is mostly your clothes, personal things, your computers, TVs, and any other stuff that is yours. I'm assuming that you won't need any furniture, but if you decide otherwise, we'll talk about that further. Once last thing, please check the house periodically. It needs to look good for any buyers who may come through."

Wow! This woman was a whirlwind. And I was forming a clear picture of who was in charge at home. Faith's and Shannon's mother a Domme? Oh Christ! Get that thought out of your head.

All four of them hugged again, so I exited to the kitchen so they could have their private good byes. There were a few more tears and then I heard the front door open and close again. The girls appeared in the kitchen, both smiling.

"I was about to ask you if you both were alright, but with those smiles, I guess I have my answer. Your mom seems to be a powerful woman in your home."

"Quite honestly," said Faith, "I've never seen her like that. I think she was really pissed at Dad. But everything is going to be ok. I just wished they didn't hate you so much."

"I can live with that. I'd rather they hated me than dissolved their relationship with you."

"You're still going to make me go to college?" asked Faith.

"I'm not going to make you do anything, Faith. You're going to go to school because it is the right thing for you to do and you know it." And then I chuckled, "Besides, I need you two to get well paying jobs and support me in the comfort with which I deserve."

Both of the girls started to laugh. I walked to them and pulled them both to me and held them. "I could not bear the thought of losing you. I love you both." We held each other until I spoke up again. "Go get freshened up. I'm taking you out to dinner."

"Are we celebrating?" asked Shannon.

"Yes, but not for the reason you think." I looked at Shannon and gently held her chin in my hand. "You became mine today. That is certainly worthy of celebrating." I kissed Shannon's lips. And then said, "Now go. And wear dresses. We're going somewhere nice."

The evening was one of the nicest evenings I ever had. We joked and laughed. We talked seriously about our future. We talked about college. While I didn't realize it at first, almost every man in the restaurant was eyeing the girls. I thought to myself and then spoke my thoughts out loud. "I'm a lucky man. I am lucky to have both of you in my life."

Faith took my left hand. Shannon took my right. And then they joined hands. "We are the lucky ones, Sam," said Faith.

An hour later when we had gotten back home, Faith pulled Shannon aside and whispered in her ear. She giggled and ran off.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I told her to go to your bedroom and wait for me. Now please go into the living room and wait while I help her prepare for you."

I shook my head. "What are you cooking up, slut?"

But Faith simply grinned at me and ran off. I had no idea what to expect, so I walked into the living room and sat down. I couldn't hear much except the occasional giggle. After about fifteen minutes, Faith returned and took my hand. She was all smiles. She kissed my lips and I felt her hand squeeze my cock. I have to admit, it was beginning to grow at the thought of what they had been arranged.

"I love you Sam. I am so happy that Shannon is now yours and the three of us are together." She led me to the door of my bedroom and then dropped my hand and walked towards the guest bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Faith turned to me and giggled. "I'm going to masturbate while I listen to you two." And then she turned serious. "Tonight, Shannon is yours to use. Good night my love."

I was then alone in the hallway. I turned to face my door. I opened the door and stepped in. My cock which was semi-hard, suddenly got very hard. Shannon was naked and tied down to the bed. She was face down. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the four corners of the bed. She had two pillows under her hips that raised her ass into the air.

"Hello Master," said Shannon.

"You've been waiting for some time to call me that, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have. I've also been waiting for some time to be used by you."

"So whose idea was this?"

"Well, it was Faith's idea for us to be alone tonight, but it was my idea to be bound in this position. I hope you approve."

"I definitely approve, my little slut." I started to get undressed, tossing my clothes carelessly over the chair. My cock was throbbing. When I was finally naked, I ran my hand along the inside of Shannon's thigh. She squirmed and then moaned when my hand came in contact with her cunt. "My slut is already wet."

"I seem to be wet almost all the time when I am around you, Master. Please take my body and use it."

I smiled as my hand remained against her cunt. I slid a finger inside of her and then pulled it out to lick it and suck her juices from it. He butt rose up a bit in anticipation. Then I walked over to the night stand and opened up the bottom drawer. I started searching until I found what I was looking for. I pulled out a bottle of baby oil and a medium sized butt plug. Shannon was able to see what I was holding in my hand. Her eyes got a little wide and her ass began to move up and down as she squirmed. I moved onto the bed and began to pour a little bit of the baby oil down the crack of her ass. I gently fingered her tight little ass hole. Then I twirled the butt plug against the crack of her ass to lubricate it. She was having a hard time holding still. I began to probe her ass with it. I was gentle as this was not something she was used to. I continued to probe until I had it far enough inside her and it popped into place. I pressed it as if to push it deeper into her. Shannon moaned as her ass rose and fell.

My cock was throbbing. I moved in position between her legs and began to probe her cunt. Shannon moaned again and begged not to be teased. She kept raising her ass as if she could force my cock inside of her. I slowly penetrated her. First the head of my cock and then inch by inch of my shaft. I was buried inside of her. She was very tight and I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock almost immediately. I moaned and then started to slowly withdraw. I thrust back into her hard and felt her squeeze me again. She whimpered and moaned almost constantly. I began to fuck her more rapidly and with more force. My hands slide under her breasts and I held them. I squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Despite being tied down, Shannon's body moved enough to slam her ass back into my hips. I could feel my balls tingling and knew I would be cumming soon. I squeezed her breasts a bit harder as fucked her even more rapidly. And then I screamed as I came. I continued to slam into her, still shooting my cum inside of her. And then her body went tense as she cried out. Her orgasm hit as my cock was all but drained. I felt her squeeze my cock hard as she came.

12