The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 24

Story Info
Sara.
4.7k words
4.68
32.3k
6

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me again what she's like."

Faith looked at her sister and sighed. "I've told you more than once. She'll be here soon and you can see for yourself."

They were sitting in a restaurant, waiting for Sara. They had arrived a little early, but the host had seated them immediately when Faith told him who they were meeting. Faith almost started to giggle. When they walked into ask about the table. He all but ignored them. But as soon as Sara's name was mentioned, he was all smiles, winking at them, and then quickly ushering them to the best table in the place. Seconds later, their waiter arrived, from out of nowhere, and asked them if they wanted to order anything from the bar. Shannon was about to, but Faith cut her off and politely refused. She had no intention of taking advantage of Sara in order to get alcohol when they were still not of legal age to drink.

Shannon looked around. "This is quite fancy. And they sure seem to know Sara."

Faith smiled. "Believe me, when she enters a room, everyone takes notice."

The words were hardly out of Faith's mouth when Sara walked in. Shannon immediately noticed that Faith had not exaggerated. Everyone turned to watch her. And then Shannon also turned to watch Sara.

"God. She is beautiful. I hate her already," said Shannon.

"Hush," said Faith. And then they both started to giggle.

Sara saw them and smiled. She walked to their table, completely oblivious of the attention she had brought upon herself.

"And what are you two giggling about?"

Faith stood to greet her with a hug. Then she turned towards Shannon. "Shannon, this is Sara. Sara, this is my sister Shannon. We were laughing because Shannon thinks you are beautiful ... and hates you for it." Faith started giggling again.

"Faith!" Shannon was turning bright red.

Sara smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you Shannon. And don't feel bad. I get that a lot."

Faith and Sara sat down. Despite what Sara had said to her, Shannon was still very embarrassed. And Sara could sense it.

"Really, Shannon. It's ok. Quite honestly, I don't have that many female friends. I suspect that it's often because other women think I will steal their men. Faith knows better and I consider us close. I hope you and I will become close friends as well."

"Thank you Sara. I would like that." Shannon was still red, but started to feel a little better.

Sara was still watching Shannon. "So you are the young woman that has made Sam and Faith a threesome. You must be something special. I've never known Sam to have a relationship with two women like this."

The heat in Shannon's cheeks was simply not going to go away. "I really care about him. I love him. But I also told him that if my presence begins to spoil what he and Faith already have, I would step away."

Faith squeezed Shannon's hand. "Shannon's presence has enhanced what we have, not taken away from it."

"Too bad," said Sara with a wink. "I was hoping that if Sam had Shannon, I could have Faith." And then she laughed.

Faith giggled and it was only after she giggled did Shannon realize that Sara was joking. Shannon decided to change the subject to ask a question she was dying to ask Sara. "What was Sam like before we met him?"

Sara smiled. "You already know that we were lovers for a brief time."

Both girls nodded.

"There's not much to tell," she continued.

"So that's all you're going to tell us?" Shannon was about to pout, but realized that would not have appeared very adult-like.

Sara smiled again as she thought back to that time.

(Author's note: Three years earlier.)

The more I tasted her and ate her, the tighter Sara held my head to her cunt. I loved how she tasted. And it was obvious she loved what I was doing with my tongue. She moaned quietly at first. And then I sucked on her clit and she cried out and gripped my hair tightly. She held me so tightly, it was painful. But the pain I could feel diminished next to the joy of driving her wild. The harder I sucked, the louder she cried out. My arms had been holding her toned thighs. I pulled one arm back to allow myself to slide two fingers inside of her. It caused her to raise her hips off the bed. She was incredibly strong. But anyone who had the pleasure of seeing her body could see she worked out and took very good care of herself.

I sucked even harder. She wrapped her thighs around my head in an almost vice-like grip. Jesus Christ! This woman was next to impossible control. The only control I felt I had was with the use of my lips holding and sucking her clit. My fingers continued to fuck her. I felt her body begin to shudder. I knew her climax would be a strong one, but I didn't yet know just how hard it would hit her ... or me. With no warning, her cunt squirted with force. It caught me completely by surprise. I almost lost my concentration and let go of her clit. But I continued to suck as hard as I could. Her clit was swollen and throbbing. She finally stopped squirting, but her climax had not yet ended. Her thighs squeezed my head even harder as she screamed out once again.

And then as suddenly as she had squirted, her body relaxed, almost a collapse. I gently sucked her clit a little longer before I finally released her. I looked up to see her gorgeous breasts rising and falling as she panted. Her responses and reaction to me had caused such an intense erection, it was almost painful. I moved up her body, holding my body above her while she continued to regain her normal breathing. I kissed her gently, my face wet from her juices.

Sara smiled up at me as my cock slid inside of her. "Fuck me," she whispered. I kissed her again and slowly began to fuck her. She responded by wrapping her legs around my waste. She might have seemed exhausted earlier, but it was obvious to me that she could easily fuck for hours. I groaned as I felt her legs squeeze my body and her cunt squeeze my cock. I began to thrust harder and faster. I lowered my upper body onto hers, pressing her into the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt her long fingernails dig into my back as I slammed into her over and over. Her hips rose to meet mine as I rocked my hips into her even harder. Again, I was amazed how incredibly strong she was. I wrapped my arms around her and we held each other as we fucked each other. Her legs squeezed me harder and I felt her fingernails rake down my back. I felt my balls tingle as I felt the pain of her drawing my blood. My cock was throbbing. I was going to cum soon and I was not going to be able to hold back.

I moaned constantly. With every thrust, Sara's cunt was squeezing my cock. No. It was more than squeezing. Her cunt was gripping my cock as if she controlled whether I would be able to pull it out of her. I felt my control ebbing. The tingling I felt earlier in my balls was coursing through my body. And then I screamed as I exploded inside of her. I heard her whisper in my ear, "Yes!" And then I felt her teeth grip my ear lobe. She came seconds after I did. And as her climax took control of her body, I felt her legs squeeze me harder than any woman had ever done before. Her teeth tightened on my ear lobe. But I didn't feel any pain. All I felt was the extreme pleasure of our combined orgasm.

I finally rolled off of her. My chest was heaving as I panted. My body was bathed in sweat and I felt dizzy. I'd never felt this way before. This was the third time Sara and I had fucked. Each time had been more intense than the last, which was amazing when I remembered our first time. I suppressed a chuckle when I thought to myself that I would not survive this woman. But then my thoughts turned serious. Sara was not, in any way shape or form, a submissive. She was the opposite. She was a Domme. And I could never be a submissive. While I wanted to be able to make love to her for the rest of my life, I knew that she and I would burn each other out. We would not remain happy with our relationship.

Sara cuddled up next to me. I felt a lump in my throat because I knew I had to tell her how I felt. But she surprised me completely.

"We have to talk, Sam."

"I know," I said.

"You feel it to?" she asked.

"What I feel is incredible, Sara. But neither of us will ever be submissives. We are both Dominants. It is in our nature. You won't be able to change me and I won't be able to change you. Sex with you is the most amazing I've ever had. But we both need more than sex."

Sara kissed my cheek. "I love you. You're an amazing man. No one has ever made me squirt like you just did. But I would want to take you down to your playroom and use my whip on you." She laughed.

"And I would want to tie you to the sawhorse and use a crop on your ass," I laughed. "I hope we will remain good friends. I can tell you things that I can't tell others. I care for you. We may not remain lovers, but I will still love you."

Sara seemed to breathe easier. "I was dreading this talk. But I should have known that we would come to the same realization at the same time."

Sara turned over, her back to me. I moved behind her, spooning into her back side. She soon fell asleep. I smiled. I had been worried too. I was afraid I would lose her. We had been friends for several years. We met while shopping for groceries one weekend. My car happened to be parked close to hers. As she was putting her bags into her trunk, her grocery cart got away from her. I managed to catch it for her and helped her finish putting her bags in her trunk. The following weekend, I looked for her while shopping again. It turned out she had been hoping to run into me again too. That turned into having coffee, then lunch, and then dinner.

While we were both attracted to each other, our friendship blossomed long before a sexual relationship. We learned quite by accident that we each had a private life that we didn't share with many others. It was actually humorous. Unbeknownst to us, we both knew Jake. We were going to a movie when we ran into Jake and a girl he was seeing at the time. Jake also knew that we were both into the BDSM life style. We just had not figured it out for ourselves.

"You two obviously have not had sex yet," said Jake.

Both Sara and I were a little pissed at him for being so blunt. It was true that I had been taking my time. I felt Sara was something special.

"What are you talking about?" said Sara.

"You'd probably kill each other," he replied.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said, starting to get angry.

"Oh my God. Neither of you knows. Sara, Sam is Dom. Sam, Sara is a Domme."

We were stunned. We looked at each other and then we both cracked up with laughter. Most people would have separated gracefully and gone their separate ways. But we became even closer. We had so much in common, so much we could talk about. The biggest difference other than our genders, was that Sara was bi-sexual and I was not.

Six months later, Sara was moving into a new house and I was helping her paint. By accident, she painted my ass. I laughed and returned the favor. As strange as it may sound, it got sexual. Before we knew it, we were both covered in paint and kissing passionately. Sara broke away from me with a blush and mumbled something about painting the walls and not each other. We finished the room, but when we were done, I took her hand and led her to her shower. We started to wash and bathe each other, but it became passionate again. Sex in her shower was the first time for us. It was incredible.

I smiled to myself as I remembered how our relationship had started, how it had changed, and how it was changing once again. Until Faith became my submissive, I had never been as close to anyone else. Even though we didn't talk or spend as much time as we used to, we were still close. Sara knew I would do anything for her. I knew Sara would do anything for me. When I gave Faith the lesson of making love to another woman for the first time, that woman being Sara, I had done it not only for Faith, but also because I wanted Sara to love her as much as I did.

(Author's note: Back to the present time ... and no, Sara didn't give Faith and Shannon as much detail as I just did.)

"You won't give us anymore details than that?" Faith couldn't help herself. She didn't want to be nosey, but she would have just about given anything to know more.

"I'm like Sam," replied Sara. "I don't kiss and tell. The moments we shared were incredible, but they were ours and no one else's."

"That is so not fair," said Shannon.

Sara could not help but giggle at that. And then she paused as she thought about her friendship to Sam and how much she loved him. "The fact that we were lovers is not why I love him so much. I imagine he told you about Michelle."

Faith turned solemn. "Sam never told me her name."

(Author's note: Sixteen months earlier.)

I picked up the phone and said "Hello". But no matter how many times I spoke, it kept on ringing. And then I woke up. I had been dreaming and the phone woke me up from a deep sleep. I turned over to look at my alarm clock and it read 3:20 AM. What the hell!!??

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Sam Anderson?" asked an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes. It's after 3 AM. Who is this?" I didn't sound thrilled.

"Mr. Anderson, I'm sorry to bother you. There was a car accident earlier this evening. One of the passengers, a woman named Sara Cooper kept asking for you."

A pain in my chest gripped me. "Is Sara alright?"

"Miss Cooper is fine, other than some cuts and bruises. We tried to admit her, but she wouldn't allow it."

"She wasn't alone in the car, was she?" I was dreading what I was about to hear.

"I'm afraid not, sir. Miss Cooper was driving when they were broadsided on the passenger side by a drunk driver. There was another woman in the car that was killed. Her name was Michelle Saxton."

"Fuck!" I said quietly.

"I'm very sorry Mr. Anderson. Miss Cooper is somewhat incoherent. She would only say your name and shove her cell phone at one of our nurses."

"I'll be right there."

I quickly got dressed and headed out the door. I was surprised that I didn't get stopped for speeding. When I walked into the emergency room waiting area, I was shocked to see Sara. It wasn't the bruise next to her eye that shocked me; it was that one of the most beautiful women I had ever known was almost the opposite. She was almost curled up in a fetal position in her chair. She hadn't seen me until I whispered her name.

"Sara?"

She looked up. Her eyes were puffy from crying. Her makeup was all over her face from her hands wiping away her tears. I reached for her as she stood and then she immediately collapsed. I caught her before she fell to the floor and held her. She began to sob and could not stop. Her body shook. She couldn't speak. There was nothing more I could do other than hold her. And I would not let her go.

My eyes started to fill with tears. I had really liked Michelle. Michelle had made Sara so happy and Sara's happiness was important to me. She was my best friend. Yes, we had been lovers once, but that was not why we were so close. It was killing me to see her in such pain. I managed to sit her down in a chair, but I still had to hold her. She would have slid right off the chair.

The doctor came out to see us. I assumed that he had faced scenes like this before, but Sara's crying and inability to speak was even affecting him. He handed me a slip of paper. It was a prescription. "This is for several doses of a sedative, but I would not leave her alone."

"Understood, Doctor. I have no intention of leaving her by herself."

"Good. I am so sorry for your loss," he said to Sara.

"Has her family been notified?" I asked.

"They have. I understand they live in Louisiana, so they won't be here until sometime this afternoon."

"If they need to talk with Sara, here is my business card." I paused a moment and then asked, "So it was a drunk driver?"

The doctor nodded. "To hear the police officer who brought Miss Cooper in, the inside of the other driver's car stunk of gin. He probably never knew he hit your friends."

"He did not survive?"

"No."

"Thank you Doctor. If I need anything, I will call you."

Sara was to crying a little less, but her body still shook. I helped her up and headed to the pharmacy to fill the prescription. Then I walked her to my car and drove her to my place. I didn't think she needed to go home just yet. There would be too much of Michelle in her house to allow Sara to rest. We did not speak as I drove. It was fairly quiet in the car for the occasional sniffle and sobbing.

Minutes later, I took her by the arm and escorted her into my kitchen. She was in a little more control of her own body and she sat down at the kitchen counter. I filled a glass of water so she could take one of the pills.

"No," she said. "Pour me a scotch."

"Sara ..."

"Give me a fucking scotch."

I certainly was not going to point out that too much alcohol for one person had caused Michelle's death. I poured her the scotch and then poured one for myself.

She looked at me, swollen cheeks from non-stop crying. "It was my fault, Sam."

"No it wasn't Sara. The driver that hit you was so drunk that any normal person would have gotten high just sitting in his car."

"It was my fault," she repeated. "We weren't even supposed to go out for dinner. Michelle had asked to prepare supper, but I insisted that we go out to dinner. It's my fault."

"Sara, you cannot blame yourself because of a decision you made to go out. One has nothing to do with the other."

Sara gulped down the scotch and then pushed her glass to me. "Another."

I sighed and poured her another. Sara never drank like this, so I knew she would be in trouble. I knew that the next day would be painful for her, in more than one way. She gulped the second one down, but surprised me by not asking for another.

"Sam, make love to me."

"Sara, I can't and I won't."

"Bastard," she said quietly. "Just fuck me."

"No. I will hold you all night, but I won't take pleasure from you while you are in this condition."

"Damn you, Sam." And then she started to cry again.

I walked around the kitchen counter to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Come on, I'm taking you to bed."

Her face was buried against my chest. I walked her to my bedroom and sat her on the edge of my bed. I knelt on the floor to take her shoes off. I helped her remove her thigh high stockings. Then I stood and helped her out of her clothes. When we got to her lingerie, I stopped. She looked at me with annoyance and took her bra and panties off.

"If you cared about me, you'd make love to me," she said.

"It is because I love you that I won't make love to you," I said.

She slapped my face. "Fuck you!"

Despite the heat of the skin of my cheek, I ignored what happened and stripped down to my boxers and helped her slide under the covers. I got into bed with her and pulled her close. I meant to hold her all night. I knew I would not be sleeping. She began to sob again.

"I'm sorry Sam."

"There is nothing to be sorry for, Sara." I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I love you," she whispered. "You are my best friend."

"I love you too."

(Author's note: Back to the present time.)

Sara's eyes had started to fill with tears. "Sam did not leave me for three weeks. Through the funeral, returning to my home, helping me go through Michelle's things ... he never left me. I love him and I will always love him. When he found happiness with you, it made me so happy. I would do anything for him.

Both Faith and Shannon had tears running down their cheeks. There was little they could say. Sara managed to change the subject in order to change the mood at their table.

Several hours later, all three women were collapsed in Sara's bed. Earlier, she had strapped both girls down. She used the whip on Faith. Surprisingly, it even made Shannon wet, although it appeared to have scared her a little. Sara was tempted to give Shannon a taste of the whip. But she decided against it, believing that Sam should be the one to introduce this new experience to Shannon. Instead, she put a harness around her waist and thighs. She attached an eight inch dildo and fucked both of them until they were all exhausted.

12