The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, she wanted love making. She wanted to hold Faith and Shannon. She wanted them to hold her. Telling them the story of losing Michelle had put her in a different mood, an unexpected mood. Faith and Shannon took turns kissing Sara deeply and passionately. As they kissed her, their hands wandered over Sara's body. Faith pulled back from Sara's lips and moved down her body. She teased and gently bit, Sara's left nipple. Releasing the nipple, she continued to move down to Sara's wet cunt. Faith moved between her thighs.

As Faith prepared to taste Sara, Shannon moved back to kiss Sara again. This was a first for Shannon. She had only been with Faith. But kissing Sara seemed so natural and so right. And she hated to admit it, but hearing the whip against Faith's tender flesh had turned her on. She had begun to wonder why there was this strange attraction to the mix of pain and pleasure. As she kissed Sara, her fingers began to pinch and twist Sara's right nipple.

Sara began to moan into Shannon's mouth. Shannon twisting her nipple felt exquisite. And it was heightened by the feeling of Faith sucking on her folds.

Faith pushed her tongue inside of Sara. Faith loved eating Sara. She felt the same way about sucking Sam's cock. She loved Sara, almost as much as she loved Sam. She had suspected that Sam allowed her to spend time with Sara because of the pleasure both Sara and Faith received from it. But now she believed it was because Sam cared for Sara and he knew how much Faith cared for Sara too. She moved her tongue inside of Sara and then withdrew. On a whim, she probed Sara's tight little star-shaped hole. She had neved done that before. It just seemed right. Sara groaned in response.

Shannon pulled back from Sara's lips and looked into her eyes. Sara was indeed beautiful. But she understood now why Faith loved Sara. Faith had never said so before, but she could tell. A few months earlier, she might have asked Faith if loving Sara meant not loving Sam. Now she understood. She moved down to Sara's breast and began to suck on her nipple. She sucked hard and clamped her teeth down on Sara's nipple. Sara groaned again.

Faith heard Sara and pulled her tongue back again and began to suck on her clit. Sara's clit was swollen. She sucked it harder and heard Sara groan out an "Oh god!" Using two fingers, she slid them inside of Sara with her palm up. She began to finger fuck Sara, curling her fingers as she withdrew with each gentle thrust. The tips of her fingers rubbed Sara's sensitive spot and she cried out loudly. Sara could feel the tingling in her breast and the tingling in her cunt. She placed one hand on the back of Shannon's head and the other on the back of Faith's head.

"Make me cum!" she cried out.

Both Faith and Shannon responded in kind. They both sucked harder. Sara's body was shaking. She wrapped her legs around Faith's body. She screamed out and climaxed. With her climax, she squirted. It didn't happen often, but Faith loved it when it did. She loved giving Sara this kind of pleasure. She continued to suck Sara's clit. At the same time Shannon moved back up to kiss Sara. But it was kissing like she had never been a part of. Sara could not get enough of Shannon. She wrapped her arms around Shannon and kissed her deeply, moaning into her mouth. With Sara's hand no longer holding Faith's head against her cunt, Shannon moved her own hand down and held Faith's head against Sara's wet sex. Faith didn't need to be encouraged. She continued to suck and nibble Sara's engorged clit. She pumped her fingers in and out of Sara. And Sara came again, screaming into Shannon's mouth.

Moments later, all three women lay holding each other, still breathing a little heavy. They finally started to relax, but continued to hold each other.

"I have a confession to make," whispered Sara. "I wasn't entirely truthful with you earlier."

Faith lifted her head and looked into Sara's eyes.

"When I first learned about you from Sam, I said nothing, but I was very distrustful of you. In fact, I think I hated you. I told myself that if you hurt Sam, I would hurt you." She paused as her eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Faith. I was so wrong. I should have known that Sam would choose wisely."

By now, Shannon was also lifting her head to look into Sara's eyes.

"You too, Shannon. Even after I realized that Faith was perfect for Sam, I distrusted you as well. But I know better now. Sam is a lucky man to have you both."

"Sam is a lucky man to have you, Sara," whispered Faith. "And now I understand why he loves you so much .... because I love you too."

12