The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 26

Story Info
Private Party.
8.8k words
4.69
51.8k
16

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon was progressing. She was not exactly a pain slut, but she was learning about her own desires. She was discovering more about her own body and how enjoyable the pleasure mixed with pain was. Faith was very happy about this development. She now had someone to share with, someone to talk to about the entire gamut of BDSM. It actually resulted in both of the girls pushing their limits.

And of course, I enjoyed it thoroughly. But I also loved the training. I loved teaching them and guiding them. I was probably a gentler Dom than most, but that is who I am. They knew I would protect them and care for them. It was difficult for me to believe that things had worked out so well. There truly was complete love and trust between the three of us. There was never ever a hint of jealousy. I had been sure there would be when Shannon joined Faith and I, but I was very surprised. I was indeed in a very happy place.

Jonathon's party was quickly approaching. The girls had done some shopping. I had given them instructions. I had decided that I wanted them both to have two complete sets of lingerie. One set was to be all white and the second set was to be all black. I also wanted to have them both purchase matching heels. In addition to that, the girls had decided that prior to the party, they would get their hair done and their nails done. They told me how much they wanted me to be pleased and proud of how they looked, but I was also pretty sure that they wanted to look perfect for themselves.

That Friday afternoon, while the girls were at their appointments, I got a phone call. It was Sara.

"Sam?"

"Hi Sara. I would have thought you would be too busy to call me this afternoon."

She giggled, but then turned serious. "I know that there will be some new people who were invited to the party."

"Yes," I replied. "There are always a few new people that are invited each year."

"Well, there is one person you won't know, but you will know his submissive. Emma will be there."

"Oh? I didn't even know that Emma had a relationship." I talked to Emma frequently at gym I worked out at, but it was strictly a friendly relationship.

"I don't think the relationship is anything permanent. She was recently asked to accompany one of the guests." Sara paused. "Sam, Emma still has feelings for you. I thought you should know and not be surprised to see her there."

"Thanks Sara. To be honest, I haven't even thought about the other women who would attend. I've been concentrating on Faith and Shannon. You know how proud I am of them. But Emma attending will make things a bit awkward."

"I know," replied Sara."I thought you should be prepared."

"I think you will be pleased when you see Faith and Shannon," I said, changing subjects.

"I look forward to seeing them ... and you Sam. We'll talk later."

As I hung up, I thought about Emma. I cared about her, but I did not want to lead her on in any way. Damn! Why was life always so complicated? Ironically, Faith and Shannon had become friends with Emma. The girls had started to work out regularly. Even Faith had come to enjoy working out. I chuckled as I thought about Faith not wanting to admit that she enjoyed it more than she believed she would. Faith and Shannon both knew that Emma had once been my slave and that she had asked for her release. Faith specifically knew that I had been hurt by Emma leaving. I had not said anything about it, but Emma was open with the girls. I could only imagine some of the discussions the three of them had had.

As early evening approached, Faith and Shannon were getting dressed ... well, what little there was for them to get dressed in. They would be wearing white bras and panties. You could almost see through them. In addition, they were wearing matching white sheer thigh high stockings and white four inch heels. They were both breath taking.

I had showered and was standing in the bathroom naked, putting on some cologne when Faith walked in. The sight of her made me catch my breath. "God Faith! You are beautiful."

Faith smiled and blushed slightly. "Thank you Sam. I'm pleased that you think so."

I smiled. "I don't think so, I know so."

"What are you wearing?" she asked.

Being the typical man, I hadn't thought about exactly what I would wear. I hadn't even packed a bag. "Why don't you pick something out for me, my love?"

Faith kissed my cheek and walked back into the bedroom. When I walked out of the bathroom, she had two sets of clothes lying out on the bed. One set included charcoal pants, white shirt, and a black sport coat. The other set included a light tan pair of pants, navy blue sport coat and a blue striped shirt. I decided to wear the black outfit. After dressing, I pulled out my overnight bag and packed my other outfit and a toiletry bag.

I walked into the kitchen and Faith nodded and smiled approvingly. I kissed her cheek. "Thanks, hun."

Shannon walked in and my reaction was identical to my reaction to Faith. "Damn Shannon! You're gorgeous."

She smiled and then with a raised eyebrow, "So are you, Master."

The girls had purchased coats that they would wear over their lingerie. I helped each of them into their coats and we headed out. My thoughts returned to the women would be there, including Emma. I really had no idea what I would be doing for the evening. I wasn't even sure that I really wanted to spend the evening with another submissive.

Shannon noticed my silence. "Sam? You're awfully quiet."

"Emma will be at the party tonight. It may be a little awkward," I replied.

"Really?" said Faith. "She never mentioned it."

"I guess she was asked at the last minute." I frowned. "This is not the type of party where you invite someone you hardly know. I hope Emma doesn't get hurt."

Faith reached over and touched my arm. "She is not your submissive and yet you would protect her if you could." She squeezed my arm. "You're worried about who you might be spending the evening with, aren't you. Just enjoy the weekend, my love."

I smiled. Faith knew me so well. She was mature years beyond her age. I looked back at her. "Thank you, my love."

As we drove up the long driveway, after entering the gate, Faith and Shannon were astonished at the sight of the house and the grounds. I simply smiled. "Yes, Jonathon does quite well for himself. But you would never know upon talking with him. He's just like everyone else."

A valet greeted us and opened the doors for the girls. I chuckled as he stared at them. I didn't know him, but the look on his face definitely looked like lust to me. Just inside the door, a young woman welcomed us and took the girls coats. She was dressed similarly to the girls. Right away, Faith and Shannon began to relax. I think the sight of another girl in nothing but lingerie helped.

We walked into a large lounge where people had started to gather. There were several tables of appetizers and snacks. On the other side of the room was a bar. Both the tables and the bar were being attended by young women, dressed in very little. I knew the girls were a little hungry, so we moved closer to the food.

"Go ahead and have something to eat," I said.

Shannon looked around and realized that other people were eating, so she smiled at me and took a plate. Faith was about to also pick up a plate when she saw Sara. She broke into a huge smile and walked to her.

"Faith! Oh my god, you look lovely." And then she whispered, "and absolutely delicious."

Faith blushed and said, "Thank you Mistress."

I joined them and kissed Sara's cheek. "Hello Sara. You also look lovely." And then I noticed the young woman standing next to Sara. "And this must be Amanda."

Sara smiled. "Yes, Sam. Sam, Faith, this is Amanda. Amanda and I have dated off and on for a few months. Amanda, this is Sam and one of his submissives, Faith. They are two of my dearest friends."

Amanda got a little wide-eyed. "You have two submissives, Sir?"

I chuckled. Sara spoke up. "Yes he does, slave. Now close your mouth and don't look so surprised."

"Yes, Mistress," said Amanda in a very meek voice.

"Where is Shannon?" asked Sara.

I looked towards the food table and saw a minor commotion.

Shannon had put a few things on her plate. She didn't want to over eat. She felt a hand on her arm and turned to see a short, bald, and slightly over-weight man smiling at her. She felt a knot of anxiety in her stomach, but managed to stay calm and remembered her place.

"May I help you, Sir?" she asked.

"I want you, slut," he responded.

"Excuse me, sir?" Shannon started looking around to find Sam and Faith, when she heard a new voice.

"Forgive me sir, but you are touching a slave who does not belong to you. You have not asked for the permission of her Master, to have anything to do with her. And given your rude and disrespectful behavior, I doubt he will allow you anywhere near her."

The short man was about to answer with an angry response. But as he looked at Jake, he decided it would be better to walk away.

Shannon was still trembling at what had happened. She looked up at Jake and managed a smile and said, "Thank you Sir."

As I walked up, I could see the minor disturbance was already over. I smiled. "Shannon, this is one my closest friends, Jake."

Shannon remembered what Faith has said about Jake, but she had believed her sister had exaggerated a bit. She was speechless. Jake started to laugh.

"A good and proper slave greets someone when they have been introduced," I said.

Shannon looked at me and remembered her place and quickly responded. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir. And thank you again for coming to my rescue."

"Rescue?" I asked.

"The guy who just walked away was rude and I told him so," said Jake.

I looked over at the man who had walked away in a hurry and saw him talking to another couple. He had his hand on a woman I had not noticed earlier. "Shit. I think that's the fellow that brought Emma." Emma saw me looking her way and smiled. I smiled and nodded back.

Jake shook his head. And then he changed the subject. "Shannon is even more beautiful that you described, Sam."

Shannon blushed, but managed a quiet "Thank you."

"With your permission, I would like Shannon's company this evening."

I smiled. "Of course you have my permission. Is that acceptable to you Shannon?"

Shannon was almost too enthusiastic. "Yes, Master!"

Jake laughed again and took her arm. "I think you were getting something to eat. Shall we?"

I smiled and walked back to Faith, Sara, and Amanda. Shannon was in good hands.

"Everything is ok?" asked Sara.

"Everything is just fine," I said.

"Good. Do you mind if Faith is my slave for the evening?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure about that Sara." I was trying not to smile.

Sara punched my arm as Faith started to laugh. "Jerk!"

I laughed. And then I looked at Faith. "Treat her well, slave."

Faith smiled. "I intend to, Master."

As we continued to talk and laugh, we were joined by Jonathon and his submissive, Michelle. "Hello Sam. Hello Sara. I'm so pleased you could come." He looked at Faith. "And I am pleased to see you as well, Faith."

"Hello Jonathon. Thank you for the invitation. I always enjoy your parties. I regret missing last year's," I said.

Sara kissed Jonathon's cheek. "It is so good to see you again, Jonathon." Sara took Amanda's arm. "This is Amanda."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Amanda. Sara, would you be so kind to allow Amanda to accompany me for the evening?" asked Jonathon.

"Absolutely, Jonathon. I would be honored." She looked at Amanda and smiled. "You belong to him for the evening, dear."

Amanda smiled and took Jonathon's arm. Jonathon, Amanda, and Michelle walked off."

I leaned towards Faith. "Thought of his whip has gotten you wet."

Faith gave me a look of embarrassment. "Sam!" And then she giggled. "I was wet long before we talked to Jonathon."

I winked at Faith and kissed Sara's cheek. I left them and walked to the bar. I had not really thought about approaching anyone to ask for their submissive's company. It wasn't that I was not interested. But I enjoyed seeing friends, talking and joking, and simply moving through the room and watching people. Jonathon always had an excellent choice of scotch. And I knew he also had a humidor of choice cigars somewhere. I had a little something to eat, but not too much. I wasn't that hungry, but I didn't want to drink with so little in my stomach.

Eventually, the room became quieter as people began to disappear. I smiled at the thought of the girls, knowing they would have a good time. I got a glass of premium scotch and a cigar and walked out of the room to the balcony. I preferred to smoke the cigar outdoors. I knew Jonathon would not mind if I smoked it inside, being the kind of host that he was. But I would not smoke inside my own home. I certainly was not going to smoke in his.

I had noticed Emma in the room. She had stayed with the Dom who had brought her. I smirked at the thought of that. He was no Dom. He clearly didn't know how to behave as a dominant.

"A penny for your thoughts."

I turned around and discovered Emma standing next to me. "I see your Dom friend must have found someone to spend the evening with. No one asked for your company?"

Emma laughed, "He never really stayed in one place long enough for someone to ask."

I shook my head. "That guy had only one thing in mind."

Emma smiled. "It's ok. I'm enjoying myself." She paused a moment. "I noticed you didn't approach him for my company."

"Emma ..."

"Sam, I'm teasing you," giggled Emma. "Although, I do hope you don't mind me spending time with you now. But don't feel obligated. I did notice Jonathon's subbie was still sitting inside. She's lovely and would probably enjoy spending time with you."

I chuckled. "I'm just fine Emma. Besides, I'm enjoying my other vices."

Emma smiled and slipped her arm inside of mine. "Good."

"Are you sure you don't mind being with me while I smoke this?" I said as I indicated the cigar.

"Actually, I like the aroma of a good cigar. But I must admit that once it is gone, it does kind of stink."

I laughed. "So does my breath. The after taste is not great. The girls hate it. I have to brush and gargle quite a bit before they'll kiss me."

Emma squeezed my arm. "That would never stop me."

"Emma ...."

"I'm sorry. That was a little out of line." Emma looked at her feet.

I took her hand in mine and squeezed it. "No it wasn't."

We stood silently for a while and enjoyed the view from the balcony. The gardens behind the house were lit up from walk lights that lined the paths around and through the shrubs and bushes.

"I was excited to get asked to this party. I've never been here," said Emma. "This place is amazing."

"It is something to see. And Jonathon is always an exceptional host."

"You don't think less of me because of who I came with, do you?" asked Emma.

"Emma, I know you too well to ever think like that. Besides, I'm pleased to see you. It's kind of nice to see you in something other than workout clothes. You look amazing."

Emma smiled. "Thank you."

She really did look amazing. She was wearing red lingerie. Her bra and panties were almost see-through. She was also wearing a matching garter belt with stockings and heels. And then I noticed how hard her nipples were. I started to smile until I realized she also had goose bumps on her arms. She was cold.

I put out the cigar. "Let's go back inside. I can see you're chilled out here."

"Thank you, Sam." As we walked back inside, she leaned closer to me and said, "This is why I was an idiot to leave you. You were my Dom, but you rarely thought of yourself. You were always so kind and so thoughtful for my welfare."

"Shhhh ...," I said. "Let's not talk about the past."

"Yes, Sir." Emma paused. "Sir, may I stay with you this evening? We don't have to have sex. But I don't want to be alone. And I would love to spend my time with you."

I smiled. "You always did seem to know ahead of time what I was going to suggest. I would be pleased and honored if you stayed with me this evening."

While Emma and I were heading to one of the guest bedrooms, where my bag had been placed, Shannon was about to cum for the third time. She was riding Jake's cock with her hands tied behind her back. Jake pulled her body down to him, supporting her upper body by holding her breasts. As she rode him, he rocked his hips hard and fast. Shannon was moaning constantly and then cried out as Jake lifted his head and sucked on one of her nipples. As his teeth clamped down on it, it was more than Shannon could stand. She lost control and came again. Jake had been close as well. He continued to pump up into her wet cunt. As she climaxed, she squeezed his cock uncontrollably. Jake cried out and climaxed. He came hard. And he kept cumming, his semen filling her.

Jake finally stopped and Shannon collapsed on top of him. Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breath. Jake reached behind Shannon and untied her wrists. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and held him.

After a few minutes, Shannon said, "I hope you forgive me for losing control and cumming so often. I didn't ask your permission."

Jake chuckled. "You should be punished for that. I should fuck you again."

Shannon giggled. The both of them moved to get more comfortable. Shannon found herself being spooned by Jake, his wet cock snuggled against her ass. Within a few minutes, the combination of the food, the alcohol, and the lengthy session of sex, Jake fell asleep. Shannon gently slid out of bed and exited the bedroom.

Emma and I had just slid between the sheets. I had brushed my teeth and used some mouthwash, joking with her that I would not force her to put up with a dead cigar smell. I had forgotten how good Emma's body felt against mine. To my surprise, the door opened and there stood Shannon, naked.

"Jake kicked you out of bed? That doesn't sound like him," I said.

Shannon was also surprised. She had not expected to see me in bed with anyone, much less Emma. "He didn't exactly kick me out of bed, Master." She swallowed hard, suddenly realizing that she had made a mistake to leave Jake and come to my bedroom.

"You left him?"

"He fell asleep and I ... I thought it was proper for me to return to you. I see now I was not thinking straight." Shannon's voice was cracking a bit. She was close to tears.

"Return to him, slave. If he is asleep and has not noticed that you left, you will confess to him what you did in the morning. If he is awake, be prepared to accept his punishment."

"Yes, Master. I'm so sorry Master. I disrespected you. That was never my intent."

"Go. We will talk about it in the morning."

Shannon left and closed the door behind her. Emma had been quiet the entire time, but she was trembling.

"I apologize you had to see that," I said.

"Please don't apologize, Sir. I've always loved watching you in control. And I envy her. I would relish your punishment."

I smiled, "Really?"

"Yes, Sam. Really."

I pulled away from Emma and reached for the drawer on the night stand on my side of the bed. I knew that Jonathon always kept appropriate toys in each guest bedroom. I pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

Emma looked at me with questions. I quickly snapped the cuffs on one wrist and pushed her arms above her head to hook the cuffs around a bar on the head board. And then I cuffed her other wrist. Emma quietly moaned.

I smiled wickedly. "I changed my mind about fucking you."

"Oh god!" exclaimed Emma.

She couldn't get another word out, except for a moan, as I covered her mouth with my own. I kissed her softly, sucking on her lower lip. I heard the cuffs rattle against the metal bar of the head board as she pulled against the cuffs. I slid my tongue inside her mouth and kissed her deeply. In response, Emma moaned again and spread her legs. My tongue caressed hers, sliding over it, then under it. My lips were locked to hers.