The Training of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she is still in a state of bliss from the orgasm, she knows when Daddy's cock is within reach she must always have it in hand and as she has been trained, she instinctively reaches for his crotch. She unbuckles his jeans and presses her hand down inside his pants and starts to caress his cock. She enjoys pleasing her Daddy and enjoys the sensation of massaging Daddy's monster cock and always keeping him aroused.

After awhile of just lying entwined in front of the fire Daddy whispers into her ear that they should retire to the bedroom for the night. She is so comfortable but remembers there is another fireplace to enjoy from the coziness of the bed. They make their way to the bedroom and Daddy adds more wood to the glowing embers. The room is nicely warmed and they climb into the bed and into each other's arms. Daddy's hand travels down her now naked body and she feels his fingers spread her lips and push deep into her. As she looks up she is slightly taken aback. She sees them in a mirror secured to the ceiling. She has never watched herself in a mirror and the thought arouses her greatly and seeing Daddy's hand play with her pussy while her legs are spread wide is very arousing.

Her fascination with mirror made her temporarily forget the golden rule of always attending to Daddy's cock. As a result, Daddy's slaps her pussy hard and gives her a stern look. She knows exactly how she has erred and immediately reaches for his manhood which is very stiff and knows that we will not sleep just yet. Daddy's fingers work inside her and finally pull the egg from within her. He brings it to her lips and instructs her to lick it clean. Watching her tongue run over the egg and knowing she can taste her own juices excites Daddy even more and he pushes her over onto her side and she feels the hugeness of him enter her. She lets out a moan as he pushes himself deep into her and begins to slowly fuck her while they lay watching the fire. She turns her head to the side to watch their image in the mirror with the light of the flames dancing on their skin, coupled as one and moving in unison. Watching Daddy slowly move his butt back and forth and feeling the sensations of him fucking her juicy pussy at the same time makes her start to meet every thrust with her own matching his tempo exactly. As the fire seems to brighten and become more intense so does Daddy's urgency and thrusts. Their bodies twist again and now he is behind her reaching under her to grab her breasts and pounding his cock deep into her until she lets out a scream and he knows he has completely filled her. She pushes back against him wanting to feel the fullness only Daddy can give her and with their bodies rocking so hard against each other Daddy finally lets out a moan and she feels his cum being released into her as Daddy shudders against her. They collapse together wrapped completely in each other both completely satisfied with today's adventures and their bodies completely fulfilled. Her eyes grow heavy and feeling so safe and warm in Daddy's arms she drifts into sleep and soon both of them are dreaming of what tomorrow will bring.

As the sun starts to creep in through the bedroom window her eyes open and she feels Daddy's warm body still against her. The air in the room is cool and she snuggles in even closer to him to enjoy the warmth but as usual when her body nears his, an excitement in her stirs. She slides down under the covers and soon her lips come to touch the part of him she knows she can waken. As she takes his manliness into her mouth and gently starts to suck she feels him grow harder and bigger in her mouth. Licking and sucking him brings her so much pleasure and although she is making sure to be gentle she feels Daddy stir and slowly respond to her wet lips on him. As slowly as she is sucking him she feels him start to pump himself deeper into her mouth. She has awakened him but he says nothing and just enjoys the wonderful sensation of his little girl's mouth taking him in. She continues to suck his cock as it is fully erect now and she knows Daddy will want much more. His hands come down and touch her hair...softly at first and then wantingly as he starts to thrust his cock harder and faster into her mouth. She loves it when Daddy fucks her mouth with abandonment. He finally tugs on her pulling her up and she knows he wants her to come up and lay beside him.

"Good morning my naughty little girl," Daddy says when she finally emerges from the blankets and his lips cover hers in a delicious morning kiss. His kisses make her body ache for more of him and when his arms come around her and their bodies are pressed tight she feels him roll on top of her, parting her legs and finally feels him enter her in a gentle but strong thrust. They move together in the morning sunlight in perfect rhythm. Her body arches toward him and he pushes himself deeper into her. Her moans are soft but break the silence of the cabin and as they do Daddy moves into her faster and deeper until he feels her body shutter and gush beneath him. It isn't long before Daddy has his release and fills her soaking wet cummed fill cunt with his own. Daddy then reaches down and slides 2 fingers deep into her wet pussy and then draws them out. He takes his fingers and feeds his little girl their delicious cum cocktail.

They lay cuddled in the blankets savouring the quiet morning and knowing the day will bring much more excitement.

After a short while passes they decide to take care of the morning chores. Stoking up the fireplaces is a first priority to take the chill out of the cabin and while Daddy tends to this task she prepares them some coffee and some breakfast. They enjoy some conversation and make plans to drive into the small town near to them to purchase some groceries for the rest of their stay. Once breakfast is finished and she has cleaned up the kitchen she heads to the bathroom and begins to run a steamy shower.

Slipping from her robe she climbs in and feels the water run over her and within minutes she can feel Daddy's hands slip around her and can feel his body pressed against her. He's joined her in the shower and between kisses and lovingly washing each other they enjoy the warm steam of the shower and the intimacy of this. Daddy instructs her to kneel down in front of him and she knows what is to happen next. Daddy tells her to take hold of his cock and he slowly starts to relieve himself. She aims his warm piss on her breasts first rubbing it in and over her nipples with her free hand and then lower onto her clit which she fingers. She loves the sensation of his warm piss covering her body. As Daddy's stream subsides she takes the last little bit into her mouth and then covers the head of his cock with her mouth and lets the warm piss in her mouth ooze out over his cock. She looks up at Daddy and he has a broad smile on his face and she knows she has pleased him. Finally they climb out and begin to prepare for their drive into town.

She carefully chooses what she will wear for their shopping trip. Daddy won't want her to have much on and after hearing on the radio that it isn't terribly cold out today decides that her long coat, stockings and boots will be just enough. When she comes out of the bedroom and Daddy sees her, he comes to her and runs his hands inside her coat.

"Very good choice my little one," he tells her and she smiles knowing she has pleased him again. "Shall we go then?" he asks and she nods her willingness to him.

The drive isn't long and they are in the quaint little town in about 10 minutes. Daddy parks a few spaces down from the grocery store and comes around to help her from the SUV. Holding his hand they walk to the store and she feels so wonderful being on his arm and letting everyone see that they are a couple. Once in the store they begin to go up and down the aisles choosing the items they wish to have for lunch and dinner. When the opportunity presents itself to be discrete Daddy runs his hands inside her coat and his fingers brush the growing wetness between her legs or tweaks her nipples.

Being out in public and naked beneath the coat she feels very slutty which excites her tremendously. Daddy takes every opportunity to tease and play with her all through the store. She notices other customers in the store watching them and knows they can see the electricity that is so apparent between them. Knowing they have an audience just causes Daddy to be more daring and even catches her lips in a few passionate kisses as they shop. They finally get through the store and she is very aroused and rather flustered as they get to the checkout. The cashier rings through their purchases and they finally can head back to the cabin.

Once back in Daddy's SUV he instructs her to undo her coat and spread her legs. He wants to watch her rub her wet pussy while they drive back to the cabin and she knows he will have much more in store for her when they are safe inside again. They finally pull down the laneway and park in front of the cabin.

They take the groceries inside and within moments of being inside the cabin Daddy roughly strips off her coat and pushes her face down on the kitchen table. His hand comes across her ass hard and he tells her she's been such a naughty little girl letting everyone in town see what a little slut she is. As soon as the word slut leaves his lips she feels his cock push deep into her and she screams as he pushes right to the bottom of her which hurts but it feels so good to be filled completely and more. He's so excited from how well she has behaved for him he fucks her hard making her feel every deep thrust. He grabs a hold of her hair on the back of her head and pulls it back toward him.

He asks her "Do you like being Daddy's little slut in public?"

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your slut and let everyone know I belong to you and only you" she whimpers.

Daddy continues to pull on her hair making his thrusts go even deeper. Her excitement has built up feeling him pounding into her so hard it takes her over the edge and she screams "Daddy I'm cumming!" and withers shaking in the glow of her orgasm.

As her cum oozes out of her cunt and around Daddy's cock it brings him to the edge. He takes his cock out and pulls her off the table and kneels her in front of him. He grabs the hair on her head with one hand and forces her head back. He tells her open her mouth and stick out her tongue. He then makes a few jerks on his cock and his stream of white gooey cum covers her face hitting her cheeks, nose, chin and tongue. Daddy then stuffs his cock into her mouth which she takes eagerly savouring what cum she can get.

Daddy tells her that a slut looks best when her face is cum covered and that she is not to wash it off until she is told and that she is now to put the groceries away.

She tries to compose and steady herself so that she can unpack the groceries and get them put away and although she does manage to do so her legs are still trembling from Daddy's rough fucking. Daddy realizing she is still a little unsteady tells her to go cuddle by the fire as he has some things he must attend to in the secret room that is off limits to her. Grabbing a blanket she sits down in front of the fire and lets the warmth settle her down. Eventually she calms and is just so relaxed taking in the beautiful scenery she can see out the window. She notices on the clock that it is now well past noon and Daddy is still busy in his secret room so she decides she will prepare them some lunch. She takes the liberty of making them some nice warm soup that will warm them up and Daddy looks quite pleased when he emerges from the room and finds his lunch waiting. After a nice relaxing lunch Daddy suggest they cuddle in bed for awhile and before long they are wrapped in each other's arms sleeping. About an hour passes and Daddy wakens. His kisses on her neck stirring her from her nap. When she opens her eyes there is a box lying beside her.

"What's this?" she asks.

"Something special for my little girl," Daddy says "Why don't you open it!"

With that she opens the box and a huge smile crosses her face when see's what lies inside. Daddy has given her a brand new collar! This one is pink and has little sparkling rhinestones on it. Definitely a collar for his princess! Once she has it out of the box Daddy unfastens her existing collar and replaces it with the new pink one. She climbs out of bed to go and look in the mirror. Very nice!

"Now Daddy wants you to dress for him and you shall clean the cum off your face. When you are properly dressed you shall meet me in the great room and kneel by my side." he tells her and with that he leaves the bedroom and shuts the door behind him.

She finds her black corset in her bag and carefully gets it on, pulls on the black stocking and finally steps into her black stilettos. She washes off the cum that adorns her face which brings a smile to her face as she remembers how good it felt to be totally used by her Daddy for his pleasure. She touches up her makeup and brushes her hair. Looking in the mirror she thinks this will please Daddy. She opens the door and finds Daddy sitting on the couch dressed in a white shirt unbuttoned half way down his chest, leather vest and leather pants with the crotch cut out. She kneels before him with head bowed down in obedience awaiting his inspection and further instructions.

Daddy takes in the beauty before him and smiles ever so slightly. He lights a cigarillo and takes a long drag on it as he contemplates his next move. A few minutes pass before he speaks.

"Daddy has a very special gift for you my sweet little slut. This gift will last the rest of the day and well into the evening. Even though it is a gift, it is also a test. We are going to discover if you are truly worthy of being Daddy's little slut. Do you understand?

"Yes Daddy" she says "I want to please you in every way I can and be worthy of your ownership."

Daddy says "From this point on you will be my little toy. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will comply with every instruction given without hesitation. Do you understand?

"Yes Daddy" she says. Her imagination starts to wonder at what Daddy has in store for her. She is very excited but nervous at the same time as she knows he means business and she must not disappoint him.

He then continues to smoke his cigarillo while she kneels in front of him with her head still bowed.

"Now fetch me a Black Russian" Daddy tells her.

She rises immediately and goes to the kitchen to prepare him his drink. She knows he likes it neat and on the rocks. She returns with glass in hand and presents it to him and then kneels before him once more with head bowed.

He takes a sip of his drink and expresses his approval by letting out a soft "Mmmmmm".

Daddy rises and tells her to stay put. He leaves for a few moments and then returns and sits back down on the couch.

"Now my little slut, come closer" he tells her.

She moves as close to his side as possible and Daddy lifts her chin up and places a leash on her collar. He stands up holding the leash in his hand and says "Follow me".

She starts to stand up and Daddy smacks her ass hard and then commands "On all fours slut".

He leads her out of the great room and down the hall to the door that leads into the secret room. She is crawling on all fours with her head just at Daddy's side.....not in front or behind but just beside him. Daddy pulls out some keys and unlocks the door. He then opens it and leads her inside.

Once inside Daddy watches her face as her eyes grow wide while she looks around the room. Daddy's secret room is in fact a sex dungeon. One wall is completely covered in whips, chains, rope, paddles, and dildos, all hanging neatly and precisely organized. The furnishings in this room are scarce but her eyes focus in on a doctor's examination table in one of the corners, and as she glances around she notices a padded workhorse in another corner. Daddy has candles going all over the room, some hanging from the ceiling in gothic looking lanterns and since there is no window they cast a medieval type glow over all of his equipment. Considering the room has been shut off from the rest of the cabin she realizes that it isn't cold and then she notices the wood burning stove that Daddy has going. The stove too looks very gothic and definitely gives the room the look of a dungeon. The walls are dark grey and there is a faux brick finish that resembles castle walls. It is amazing the effort Daddy has gone to create such a wicked place to fulfill sexual fantasies. Daddy is enjoying seeing her reaction to the various things she is looking at and an evil laugh escapes his lips as he sees her eyes finally land on the cross against the one wall. At first she hadn't noticed it because it blended in quite well with the wall but now her eyes look at Daddy wondering what his plans are. She doesn't speak for she is not allowed but her look says everything.

"That's right my little fuck slut, we're about to have some fun!" Daddy says in a low devilish voice.

He leads her further into the room and has her kneel on a large plush mat in the centre of the room. He then bends down and lifts her chin so he can give her a tender kiss on the lips. He smiles and tells her she is in for a wonderful time. He then walks over to a bench against the side wall and returns standing behind her. He then slips a blind fold over her eyes and ensures it is tightly secured.

This is not the first time Daddy has ever blind folded her and she loves the fact that her primary sense of vision is voided as it heightens her other senses, her hearing, touch and smell.

He then stands in front of her and brushes his cock across her face and she instinctively opens her mouth but Daddy withdraws it out of reach of her wanton mouth. She then starts to reach for it but Daddy smacks her ass with a riding crop and tells her "No hands slut."

He grabs her hair and pulls her head back and she opens her mouth hungry for her Daddy's cock. He asks her if she is wanting for something.

"Yes Daddy" she says softly just like a little girl does when she pouts and is not getting what she wants.

"And what is that my little slut?" Daddy asks roughly.

"Your slut would like to have Daddy's cock to suck if it so pleases him" she whimpers shyly realizing it is Daddy who will decide when she will get the pleasure.

Daddy laughs sarcastically as he knows from her tone she understands she has made a mistake in her request. He waits for a bit letting the message sink in. He walks away to the bench picking up a fat dildo with a large base on it. He then tells her to get up on her knees and he places the dildo underneath her and then eases her back down on it. She lets out a sigh as she feels the head of the dildo enter her cunt but it slides in easily as her pussy is very wet from her arousal. She has the whole thing in her pussy and it has stretched and filled her completely.

"Hold your arms out slut," Daddy instructs her and she quickly complies. She feels something being placed around her wrists and soon realizes it is some kind of cuff. Next she can hear the sound of chain and she wonders what Daddy plans to do with it. He grabs her wrists and fastens them to the chain and then hooks the chain to the beams that run across the ceiling. Arms now secured above her head, and her pussy straddled over the huge dildo she really can't move much and she feels quite helpless. She can sense Daddy's presence in front of her and this time she keeps her mouth shut.

"Open your mouth slut" Daddy says very firmly and her mouth opens instantly and is just as quickly stuffed full of Daddy's huge cock. She tries to gasp but he just pushes it in deeper, gagging her but he keeps fucking her mouth. "Now I want you to ride the dildo," he tells her and she begins to move her pussy up and down on it even though each time it stretches her more. Suddenly there is a loud smack and the she feels the sting across her ass.