The Training of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it faster!" Daddy is telling her sternly and he continues to plunge his cock into her mouth. "You want to be Daddy's slut then you will have to learn to fuck and suck at the same time".

Her eyes are watering from the hard fucking he is giving her mouth and she tries so hard to fuck the dildo faster as Daddy has told her. He brings the riding crop down on her ass again and she tries to move up and down on the dildo so that Daddy will be pleased. She is overwhelmed by both ends being so roughly abused but it excites her at the same time. Daddy recognizing she is beginning to get overly aroused by the abuse he pulls out of her mouth and grabs her suspended wrists to stop her from rocking on the dildo and tells her she is not to cum. She gasps for air as she is so close, so close and it takes everything in her to hold back from releasing.

Daddy slaps his cock across her face a few times and then teasingly brushes it across her lips. Once she has composed herself slightly Daddy tells her to open her mouth and stuffs his monster cock back into her mouth and holds it there deep. She almost gags but manages not to.

Daddy asks her "Would you like a real a cock in your cunt and one in your mouth slut?"

She whimpers a yes as best as she can and nods her head yes .

"Show me how you would please two cocks at the same time" Daddy commands her.

She starts to ride the dildo up and down and suck on Daddy's cock with abandon. She can hear how wet her cunt is as the familiar slurping sounds of a very wet pussy being fucked reaches her ears. Daddy can hear it too and gives out a laugh knowing his little fuck toy is enjoying this. He grabs her hair and forcefully fucks her mouth and gives her a few good whacks on the ass with the riding crop to encourage her to do better.

She struggles with trying to keep both motions going at the same time but stays with it and feels an orgasm fast approaching. She starts to moan loudly and Daddy smacks her ass again telling her "NO Orgasm Slut!!!! Not until Daddy tells you!!!!"

Daddy then removes his cock from her mouth and smears his saliva coated cock across her face. She stops gyrating on the dildo and Daddy smacks her ass again and tells her "Did I say to stop fucking the dildo slut?"

"Sorry Daddy" she pants and starting fucking it again.

She continues to ride the dildo as Daddy watches her technique. The dildo is glistening with her juices. She is riding it very nicely letting it come almost all the way out and then engulfs it fully with each stroke and Daddy can clearly see she is enjoying it.

Daddy tells her to stop and she lets out a moan of disappointment as she was enjoying the sensation of the dildo stretching her wide. Daddy undoes the chain holding her wrists high and tells her to stand up. She starts to stand but her legs are weak and rubbery, she almost topples over but struggles to a standing position. Daddy tells her to spread her legs wide. She is slow in responding and Daddy smacks her ass hard and she lets out a yelp.

He leans in close to her ear and tells her "When I tell you do something I expect it done forthwith, understand?"

"Yes Daddy" she whimpers.

He gives her a soft kiss on the neck as he tweaks a nipple hard and she twists in agony but lets out another yelp followed a soft moan. He reattaches the chain to the cuffs and brings them above her head again securing them to the rafters.

She then feels him attaching cuffs to her ankles and then something to the cuffs. Once he has finished she realizes it is a spreader bar to keep her feet apart. She is totally at his mercy now and her mind fills with what naughty things her Daddy has in store next.

She has no idea where Daddy is at present and there is no noise. Suddenly she feels the light touch of Daddy's fingers gently caressing her shoulders....then her side.....and then her ass. She shivers as it almost tickles. One of the things she is amazed at is the softness of Daddy's touch at times and yet at others very harsh and rough. Then he probes her clit with his fingers from the front of her and gently massages it, running his fingers along the folds of her slit and taking her moisture and coating her engorged clit. She wiggles at his touch and tries to close her legs but can't. She lets out a low soft moan of pleasure. He then stops for a moment. Next she feels him slide a finger deep into her cunt from behind and she bends forward as much as she can and pushes her ass out so that she can get more of it. His finger then slowly pulls out from her pussy and she feels it slowly ease back to her asshole and then enters her. Her ass is tight but soon Daddy's finger is deep inside her, probing her and stretching her sphincter. She knows it will get well used at some point. She then feels her left nipple being taken between his fingers and twisted and pulled violently. She lets a yelp of pain and withers at the pain but her nipples grow increasingly longer as her arousal builds. His finger gradually slides out of her ass and there is silence.

A few minutes pass as she hears nothing. The combination of silence, being bound and not knowing what is to come next has all her senses on edge. She can feel the heat and moisture between her legs growing. She is in awe at how aroused she is. She desperately wants to call out to Daddy but knows this is taboo.

Daddy stands behind her and leans in close to her ear but doesn't touch her. He lets his breath on her ear tell her he is very near and then gives her ear lobe a soft kiss. She swoons at his touch. In a soft low voice he says "Is my little slut ready for the next phase?"

"Yes Daddy!" she exclaims. She has never been so aroused and her excitement comes out clearly in her voice.

Daddy then walks around her taking in the vista before his eyes of the beauty of his little girl hanging helplessly before him. Her dark brown hair frames her gorgeous innocent face. Daddy loves her cute little nose and her soft luscious and puffy lips. Her corset hugs her torso tightly shaping her petit waist even more than usual and pushing up her beautiful breasts. Her nipples are erect and long which bring great joy to Daddy. The laces of the corset at the back are a beauty to behold as the ends fall over her pear shaped ass. Her shapely legs bound in fishnet stockings and her calves and thighs taunt from the black stilettos she is wearing. And last but not least the hint of juices glistening in the candle light on her shaved pussy lips that appear slightly puffy.

He takes a suction pump and places the end over her left nipple. Slowly he pulls a vacuum and her nipple starts to extend into the tube getting longer and fuller. Once they have reached the desired length a rubber O-ring is slipped into place at the base of the nipple to keep them engorged. He repeats the process on her right nipple. He then lowers his mouth to each in turn and sucks on them dragging his teeth along their length as he withdraws which makes her quiver in delight. Daddy then gives a quick flick of his fingers across the ends of each of her nipples and again she withers flexing her knees slightly and spreading her legs clearly showing her enjoyment.

Daddy then affixes a clamp to each nipple tightening them slowly until his little girl lets out a holler indicating they are too tight and backs off the pressure ever so slightly and she lets out a sigh of relief. He then attaches a light chain to each clamp and draws her nipples out and up attaching the chain to the rafters. His slut's breasts and nipples are now extended outwards and upwards from her. He then takes some rope and wraps it tight around the base of each of her breasts causing her tits to swell and turn red. He checks his handy work by squeezing her tits with his fingers ensuring they are firm. Finally he adorns her nipple clamps with weighted bells that hang freely from her extended breasts. He gives them a little swish with his hand and listens to them dingle.

"Now dance my little slut and play Daddy a song" he commands her.

She starts to dance gyrating her hips and swinging her breasts as best she can making the bells chime slightly but the nipple clamps tied to the rafters makes it very difficult.

"Make them ring out SLUT!!" Daddy shouts as he brings the riding crop squarely between her legs, directly on her clit giving it a sharp little thwack. Daddy hears the distinctive sound of leather against wet skin indicating her pussy is oozing juices which pleases him.

She winces at the sharp blow and her legs buckle slightly causing her nipples to be pulled harder and the bells chime louder. She tries desperately to make the bells continue to dingle and play a song for her Daddy. All the while Daddy is administering sharp blows of the riding crop to her ass, pussy and legs leaving small red welts everywhere it lands.

Her tits are now a light reddish purple colour from being bound tight and pulled in every direction by her movements. Her nipples are aching and painful yet at the same time it brings a wonderful sensation to her. Her state of arousal is extreme.

Daddy senses it is time to allow her a release. He reaches down and slides 2 fingers in her cunt while nuzzling her neck and giving her soft wet kisses. She lets out a gasp and spreads her legs as much as possible to allow his fingers easy entrance. She is wet but Daddy prefers her cunt to be wetter. He starts to massage her G-spot with his finger tips, slowly and gently at first and then with increasing tempo.

She knows she can not cum until Daddy tells her but she is about to loose all control. Daddy knows this and withdraws his fingers dragging his finger tips over her clit. She shutters and withers. Daddy waits for a few moments and walks around her caressing her body with a feather now. He knows he is driving her crazy.

"It is time my little slut to cum?" Daddy whispers in her ear and plants a soft kiss on her ear lobe.

He then inserts his 2 fingers back into her sopping wet cunt and roughly fingers her G-spot. In just a few seconds her cum gushes all over his fingers, hand and wrist dripping onto the carpet below her leaving a dark spot as she has an intense deep orgasm. She hangs onto the chains with her hands as her knees buckle beneath her and she uncontrollably shakes.

"That's a good little slut" Daddy whispers in her ear.

He removes his fingers from her and tells her to open her mouth. He brushes her lips with his cum soaked fingers and feeds them to her so she can taste and savour her own cum. She eagerly sucks and licks them clean. As Daddy withdraws his fingers she lets a long slow moan and licks her lips to get the last of her juices Daddy has offered her.

The convulsions of her intense orgasm are still racking her body and moans of pleasure escape her lips. As her orgasm gradually subsides, Daddy brushes her body with the feather, here and there, making her skin tingle.

Once she has calmed, Daddy releases the chains holding her nipples and wrists and gently guides her to a kneeling position. At this point, Daddy tells her not to move. She hears Daddy leave the room and the door to the dungeon closes behind him.

Her thoughts are a blur. She has just experienced the most incredible and intense orgasm of her life which are still making her quiver periodically but she knows Daddy has more in store for her.

Only a short time passes and she can hear Daddy at the door. Once the door opens and she hears him enter the room she picks up on the fact that he's not alone. She feels someone near her and once his hand touches her she realizes it is Daddy.

"Now you're going to be a good girl for Daddy aren't you?" he whispers into her ear and she nods her agreement. "That's good because Daddy has some people he would like you to meet," and as he says this he removes the blindfold she's been wearing.

Daddy takes her hand and pulls her to her feet and hears the bells hanging from her nipple clamps ring out. She tries to straighten out her corset but knows that she isn't very covered at the moment. She notices how red her breasts are and are still bound. Her body shutters again from the remnants of her last orgasm. Finally she notices there are two people in the room with them now, a man and a woman.

The man is wearing scrubs and a white lab coat. He is tall and slightly dark skinned, Mediterranean perhaps, with dark brown hair and ever darker eyes. His facial features are well sculpted and he is quite attractive. His lab coat and scrubs hides his body but she suspects he is well muscled.

The woman standing slightly behind him but to his side exudes sex. Her head is slightly bowed in submission. She is dressed in a very short, sleeveless, low cut white latex nurse's outfit which hugs the curves of her hourglass body. Her breasts are large and her nipples are clearly visible through the material. Her legs are clad in white fish net stockings with red stiletto high heels. Her blonde hair frames her gorgeous face and the cherry red lipstick matching her shoes coats her full puffy lips telling her that she loves to use them. Her outfit is topped off with a white nurse's cap. Then she notices the white collar around her neck with a Red Cross emblem dangling from the ring in the centre of the collar.

Daddy introduces April to the couple as Dr. Hardcock and his assistant Nurse Pussy. Dr. Hardcock says hello but Nurse Pussy only offers a nod of the head. They both let their eyes travel over her body and she detects a definite smile from Nurse Pussy and catches the sight of her tongue licking her cherry lips.

"Daddy thought after so much play it would be a good idea to have Dr. Hardcock examine you and make sure you are in fit to continue with your training as my slut. I want you to be a good little girl as the Doctor and his assistant will give you a full physical."

She is a little surprised by what is happening but she can feel her excitement building between her legs again. Her Daddy is there and she knows he would never let anything bad happen to her so she lets a soft sensuous smile cross her face and says "Yes Daddy".

Daddy hands the leash to Dr. Hardcock who then turns to Nurse Pussy and tells her to prepare our patient for examination. Daddy and Dr. Hardcock step towards the other side of the room to discuss things while Nurse Pussy takes the leash and guides April to the examination table. April notices Nurse Pussy's shapely bum for the first time and how the latex outfit tightly cups the cheeks of her ass but can't tell if she is wearing panties or not. Once beside the table, Nurse Pussy turns to face her and leans into toward her left ear away from Daddy and Dr Hardcock letting her large breasts brush against hers and whispers "Daddy's little girl looks good enough to eat.....mmmmmmm"

She undoes the leash and sets it aside. "I think the Doctor will be fine if you leave the corset on but I do need you to get up on the table and we will get your legs in the stirrups and prepare you for the Doctor." Nurse Pussy tells her and at the same time runs a hand down her arm very sensuously.

Daddy and the Doctor are still in discussion in the other corner of the room and so she does what she's been told and climbs up on the table. Nurse Pussy is very gentle and helps her lie back taking every opportunity to lightly caress April's body with her hands and fingers...Nurse Pussy then carefully places each of April's feet into the stirrups and once again she is completely exposed to the room. Nurse Pussy stands between her legs and pushes on her knees spreading her wide and tells her to just relax.

"Is our patient ready Nurse Pussy?" the Doctor asks from across the room.

Nurse Pussy nods to him and then she comes around to stand by April's head. April can feel Nurse Pussy's fingers brushing through her hair and finally she leans down and kisses her. It's been a long time since she's shared a passionate kiss with another woman and when she feels her lips on her and the softness of them she feels an excitement build within her. She then feels her softly push her tongue into her mouth and they are both obviously turned on by each other and the intimacy of the kiss.

Daddy has taken a seat in a chair close to the examination table to watch the proceedings and Doctor Hardcock is standing on the opposite side of the table to the nurse. The Doctor instructs his assistant to secure the patients hands behind her head. Nurse Pussy takes each of April's hands and brings them over her head and secures them with cuffs to what feels like a bar extending from the table and then returns to the tableside smiling.

The Doctor begins his examination by telling her to open her mouth wide. He inserts a tongue depressor in her open mouth and looks around. He proclaims her mouth looks a little small to properly suck cock without getting her teeth in the way and asks Daddy if this a problem. Daddy replies that on occasion her teeth do scrape his cock but she is getting better at it.

The Doctor removes the tongue depressor and instructs her to stick out her tongue as far as possible. He asks Nurse Pussy for her opinion and she replies that it appears it would be satisfactory for tongue fucking pussy and asses. The Doctor agrees with her opinion.

He then gently clasps her bound breasts that are beet red with all 10 fingers and then squeezes them tightly until April lets out a low moan of pain. "Very good" he says "Lots of nerve endings there for receiving appropriate pleasure"

He carefully examines April's nipples with the clips still firmly in place. He moves the clips from side to side and then pulls on them until the nipples are fully extended and a loud yelp is heard from April. He comments "they are nice and long for securing attachments......and appear to be able to withstand considerable stretching hence ideal for your purposes" to which Daddy agrees.

The Doctor then instructs Nurse Pussy to remove the clips on her nipples. Nurse Pussy runs her fingers gently over her breasts and nipples and April quivers from the touch. She removes one clip slowly and the blood rushes back to the nipple causing intense pain and April shutters until it subsides. She removes the other clip with the same response. Then Nurse Pussy bends over and takes one of the nipples into her mouth and gently sucks it in between her teeth and runs her tongue over the nipples end. April moans in pleasure as she watches. Nurse Pussy then pulls away with her nipple clenched tightly between her teeth stretching the nipple taunt. April arches her back towards her and lets out a whimper of a cry as the pain reaches the point she can no longer stand but her excitement continues to build and she can feel her cunt getting wetter by the minute. The nurse releases the nipple and repeats the process on the other nipple with the same results. When Nurse Pussy has finished she gives April a seductive smile and licks her lips sensuously.

The Doctor comments "This secondary test confirms my earlier assessment of her nipples....very good. Now remove the ties around her breasts Nurse Pussy".

She undoes the rope binding her breasts and gently caresses April's nipples with the back of her hand as she takes the rope away letting the rope gently trail over her breasts and nipples as she takes it away.

The Doctor waits for a minute and notes "Her breasts return to proper colour readily which means they are ideal for regular use and abuse."

The Doctor reaches into his lab coat and pulls out a pair of latex gloves and pulls them on. He slides a finger down between the folds of her pussy and slowly starts to work his finger into her very wet crevice.

April looks at Daddy for reassurance. Daddy's smile tells her everything...... that he is pleased with the examination so far and with his little girl.

The Doctor's finger then slides all the way in and up to his last knuckle and moves from side to side and top to bottom. "Her pussy is fairly tight." he proclaims. "Is it tight enough for you or would you like it tightened up some more? We can do that with a few sutures if you so desire" he asks Daddy.