The Training of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I find her tightness to be quite fine for my needs." Daddy responds.

Doctor Hardcock then starts to work a second finger into her pussy. Once both fingers are in deep, he then starts to caress her G-spot and instructs Nurse Pussy to play with our patient. Nurse Pussy then leans over April and starts to sensuously kiss her letting their tongues intertwine. She then moves a hand down to April's breast and starts to play with her nipple. First she takes the palm of her hand and gently rubs the erect nipple in circles.....small ones at first and then gradually larger circular motions. Her fingers then collapse around April's breast and she draws her fingers up ever so lightly until they reach her nipple. She then slowly tightens her grip on the nipple with two fingers until April lets out a gasp and she knows the correct amount pressure is being applied. Nurse Pussy then starts to slowly rotate the nipple clockwise and then counter clockwise all the while Doctor Hardcock is stroking his fingers against her G-spot.

April's mind is a blur from the intense pleasure she is receiving at both ends and she can feel her climax approaching. Before she knows it she feels the all so familiar sensation of total bliss and squirts her cum in a long stream covering the inside of her thighs. Her pussy continues to gush in ever diminishing waves and the juices trickle down her crotch and between the cheeks of her ass soaking herself completely. She lies there bound to the table shuttering uncontrollably and in a state of utter utopia. She glances at Daddy and he gives her a knowing wink of the eye.

The Doctor announces that the patient has the ability for strong powerful orgasms and then instructs Nurse Pussy that the patients discharge needs to be tested. Nurse Pussy gives April a knowing smile and moves to the end of the table between her legs. She takes her finger and positions it at the base of April's slit and slowly works it up her to her clit collecting her juices on her finger tip. She then lifts her finger to her mouth, sticks out her tongue and erotically licks the end of her finger and then sliding it all the way into her mouth. She then slowly removes her finger while her lips suck the last hint of April's cum from it and lets out an approving "mmmmmmmmmmm....delicious!"

The nurse then drops to her knees and starts to lick her cum splatter from the inside of April's thighs. Starting at the knees she slowly works her way up April's thighs alternating from side to side meandering towards April's cum soaked pussy. April is still quivering from her orgasm and the nurse's attention is keeping her fully aroused and on the edge. The nurse finally reaches her prize and spreads her cunt lips to fully expose her clit. She gives her clit a flick of the tongue and April flinches and raises her hips off the table. The nurse does it again a few more times and April cries out "Oh My God!!!!!

Nurse Pussy really starts to go to work on April now sucking her clit into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue and lightly nibbling on it with her teeth. She slides a finger into her sopping wet cunt getting it all wet and then draws it out and places it on her asshole and starts to gently massage it. In less than a minute April shoots another stream of her cum directly into Nurse Pussy's mouth and covering her face. Nurse Pussy opens her mouth wide and tries to fully cover April's pussy so she can capture as much of her tasty nectar as she can. As the squirting subsides she drives her tongue deep into her flooded pussy and holds onto April's hips as they gyrate from side to side during the orgasm. As Nurse Pussy licks her pussy clean of all its cream April continues to shutter and shiver.

Nurse Pussy finally stands and returns to April's side bending down and giving her a deep passionate kiss so that they share her taste. Licking her lips she announces to the Doctor that Aprils test result is a score of 10 out of 10. The Doctor nods his approval and then instructs Nurse Pussy "Now that the patient is fully lubricated, ready the patient for an internal examination."

She reaches for the speculum underneath the examination table and steps between April's legs once again. She slowly inserts it in her pussy with little effort and opens it to expose her inner core. Once clamped in place she steps aside and returns to April's side licking her lips seductively and giving her a knowing smile and tweaking her nipples playfully.

The Doctor steps between April's legs and removes a small flashlight from is lab coat. He bends down shining the light into April's fully opened orifice and comments that all looks to be order so far. He then removes another slender instrument from his coat breast pocket and starts to pull on one end it extending it to about feet in length. He then slides this telescopic instrument into her pussy until it reaches the bottom. The Doctor looks at the instrument and reads off "7.5".

He looks at Daddy and asks "That makes for a shorter stroke that maybe you would like. Do you have any problems with being able to bury your manhood completely in her?"

"There is no finer felling than having one's cock fully encased tightly on all sides and stretching the limits of my little girl a tad" Daddy replies.

The Doctor smiles and gives Daddy a knowing nod.

The Doctor unclamps the speculum and removes it from April's pussy. He reinserts 2 fingers into her pussy to lubricate his fingers. He then removes them and gently pushes one finger against her rectum until it gives way and his finger slides all the way in. Then he starts to work the second finger in which takes some doing but eventually the tightness subsides and both fingers are deep in her ass. He moves them slowly at first in and out and then a gentle twisting motion. "Yes, she is very tight but flexible enough to withstand rigorous workouts I would imagine" the Doctor announces.

The Doctor stands back away from the table and faces Daddy. He states "Sir, your little girl is quite fit to continue her training as your slut and I would recommend regular workouts of all her orifices including stretching her limits at least once a week to keep her in top form".

Daddy thanks the Doctor for the examination and expresses his pleasure in his findings and promises to follow the Doctor's recommendations religiously.

Daddy then asks Doctor Hardcock and Nurse Pussy to join them for dinner. The Doctor readily accepts with the understanding that Nurse Pussy must help in the preparation and serving of dinner. Daddy accepts the offer graciously.

Nurse Pussy then unbinds April's hands from behind the table and assists her to her feet but she is still somewhat unsteady from the intense orgasms. Daddy takes hold of her head in his hands and gives a soft sensuous kiss on the lips and tells her that she has been a good little girl for Daddy.

They all leave the dungeon and head for the main part of the house with the men leading the way and their sluts following behind. Once in the hallway, Daddy instructs April and Nurse Pussy to change into the outfits laying on the bed in the master bedroom and once changed they are present themselves for inspection in the living room.

The women enter the bedroom and there are 2 French maid outfits laid out on the bed for them. They both giggle at each other and know they are in for some more fun. As they disrobe April notices that Nurse Pussy wasn't wearing any panties and is eager to taste her. She cuddles up close to the nurse letting their lips meet and slides a finger down between her legs and into the folds that are cleanly shaven. She moves her finger over the nurse's clit and her legs part ever so slightly. April then slides a finger into her pussy and finds it to be very wet. Then taking her finger from her cunt she brings it to her mouth and sucks it clean savouring the taste.

April says "Mmmmmm.....I want more of that but we had better hurry as our Masters will be waiting for us."

They finish changing and present themselves for inspection. The men have the fireplace going and the crackle of wood, the glow of its flames and from candles lit around the room give the room a beautiful ambience as darkness has fallen outside.

Both are dressed in matching outfits complete with black collar, black cap, black fishnet nylons, black g-string and black stiletto heels. They stand before them with their heads bowed in submission awaiting their Masters' commands. Daddy comments on how fine they look in their outfits and Doctor Hardcock concurs. Daddy then gives them their order for drinks and off they head to the kitchen.

Upon their return April is told to kneel in front of the Doctor and Nurse Pussy in front of Daddy. The men sample their drinks and give their approval.

Daddy tells April that she needs to show the Doctor her appreciation for his examination. April then looks up at the Doctor and he merely points a finger at his crotch. April moves between the Doctors spread legs and pulls on the draw string to his scrub pants. The bulge in his pants tells April she will have a mouthful to please. Then she lowers the waist band and reaches inside grabbing hold of his manhood. Her fingers tell her it is only semi-hard at this stage but it is big and full. As she pulls it out her eyes open wide as it is at least 8" long and thick and yet not fully hard.

The Doctor mentions to Daddy that he believes we need to see which one of our fuck toys is the better cock sucker and who can make us cum first. Daddy agrees that this would be interesting to see. Nurse Pussy immediately nestles in between Daddy's legs with a smile on her face and reaches for Daddy's cock, which is fully exposed from his cut out leather pants, with her mouth.

Both of them start sucking and licking their respective cocks vigorously. The Doctor's cock is now fully erect and has grown to a full 10" and April tries desperately to take as much of it in as possible. It fills her mouth completely and given its girth it is impossible not to let her teeth scrape the sides of it which she knows is a no-no. Both of their cocks are covered in saliva and are shimmering in the glow from the flames as they continue to race to see who can make their cock cum first. They suck, lick and stroke the cocks in their own unique style.

The Doctor's head is tilted back against the couch and his eyes are closed enjoying April's wonderful blow job and the sensations it is creating. Daddy has one hand on the back of Nurse Pussy's head guiding her head down hard on his cock with each stroke. It isn't long before both men start moaning which encourages the girls to work harder and faster. Daddy takes both hands and places them on the side of Nurse Pussy's head and starts to really fuck her mouth. April knows this is a sure sign that Daddy is getting close and starts to suck and lick the underside of the Doctor's cock head where all the nerve endings are centered. She wants to please her Daddy by being the first to be awarded her cum.

The Doctor lets out a grunt and April feels his cock stiffen and pulsate and knows he is about to cum. She takes his cock in her mouth and with one final deep gulp takes as much as she can in her mouth while stroking the base of it. Just as she does this Daddy tells her not to swallow his cum but save it in her mouth. The Doctor erupts and sends his load of tasty cum deep into her mouth.

Daddy follows quickly behind with Nurse Pussy's mouth pushed firmly down to the base of his cock and Daddy telling her not to swallow as well.

Once the men had fully discharged their loads Daddy suggests to the Doctor that he thinks their little cock suckers need to share their gifts to which the Doctor readily agrees.

April and Nurse Pussy come together with knowing smiles on their faces and embrace each other wrapping their arms around each other. They then begin to kiss and open their mouths and let their tongues intertwine enjoying a passionate French kiss. Their cum slides between them and both of them let out moans of pleasure. Their lips part and strings of cum hang between their lips. They reach up to ensure they don't miss any of it and let each other suck their cum covered fingers.

Daddy then says "You are now allowed to swallow"

They share one final passionate deep French kiss between them, embracing tightly with theirs hands both clinching each others bum cheeks, and then swallow their cherished gifts from their Masters. They then both kneel back looking at each other with broad smiles licking their lips catching any cum that may have oozed out of their mouths. They then bow their heads in submission and await further instructions.

Daddy and the Doctor sit for a minute enjoying their drinks and the sight of having two fine little fuck toys at their beck and call.

April sneaks a peak at Daddy. Daddy notices this and again gives her a wink signaling he is very pleased with his little girl. She knows that Daddy is not through with her yet and more deviant delights await her.

Daddy then instructs April that dinner is to be prepared and served. Dinner will be a light healthy choice of fruits served with a chocolate fondue and red wine served at the dining room table. The Doctor tells Nurse Pussy to assist April in her preparations.

April and Nurse Pussy busily prepare the dinner and set the table for 4 while their Masters relax with freshened drinks. They sneak kisses and touches in the kitchen when out of sight of their Masters and they are both eager for more and are sure that will come.

Daddy notices the table is being set for 4 and corrects April that the table is to be set for 2 only and they shall be in the middle of the table opposite each other and they are to use 2 fondue pots. April is a little surprised and looks at Nurse Pussy. They both smile wondering what is in store for them. They quickly remove the 2 extra place settings and return to kitchen.

They announce dinner is ready and their Masters approach the long wooden dining table. The girls move the chairs out allowing them to seat themselves. They then place napkins across their laps and April pours a sample of the wine into Daddy's glass for him to approve. He does and both of the Masters' glasses are filled. The girls then take positions behind their respective Masters, just to their side and await further instructions. Doctor Hardcock toasts his host with a thank you for allowing them to join them today and to enjoy Daddy's generous hospitality.

Daddy reaches behind him and grabs April's ass and draws her forward to the table's edge. He slips a finger into her pussy, which is dripping wet and states "You are most welcome and my little girl here appears to be enjoying your company immensely"

He removes his fingers and brings it to April's lips and she instinctively sucks it clean.

Daddy states for April's benefit "It is proper etiquette when having guests for dinner that Masters eat first followed by their subs when given permission. Now my serving wenches, you are to climb onto the table from each end and kneel before each other so that you may feed us."

The girls climb onto the table and take their positions. The 2 fondue pots and plates of fruits are in the center of the table between all 4 of them. Daddy gives a nod to April and the girls start to feed their Masters. Each spear a slice of fruit with a fondue fork, they dip it in their respective pots of melted chocolate and carefully bring it to their Masters' mouths for their consumption. The men both let out moans of pleasure at the taste of their food. Occasionally a droplet of chocolate lands of their Master's lip or chin and their respective serving wench dutifully licks it off.

Once the men have had their fill they push back their chairs slightly and enjoy the remainder of their wine. The wenches sit still on the table with their heads bowed and hands on their thighs awaiting their turn to eat. The men discuss their respective wench's strengths, weaknesses and perversions that they particularly enjoy.

After what seems like an eternity Daddy finally asks Dr Hardcock if it time for some after dinner entertain from their serving wenches to which the Doctor heartily agrees with a chuckle.

Daddy orders April to lay on her back with head towards him and her cunt facing Dr. Hardock with her legs bent and spread. He then orders Nurse Pussy to kneel above April in a 69 position.

"Shall we let our wenches eat Dr Hardcock?" Daddy asks.

"Yes, they will need some nourishment in order to keep us satisfied" replies the Doctor.

Daddy then takes a fondue fork and spears a piece of fruit and slowly dips it into the warm chocolate. He then carefully lifts it out of the pot and spreads Nurse Pussy's cunt lips and places the morsel in her pussy. The warm chocolate covers her cunt lips in the process and Nurse Pussy lets out a deep moan of pleasure.

Daddy looks down at April and asks her 'Does dinner look inviting my little slut?"

April lets a squeal of delight as she has been dying to get her tongue in Nurse Pussy's cunt and softly says "Yes Daddy....mmmmmmmm"

April raises her head slightly and Nurse Pussy accommodates her by lowering her cunt to April's mouth. April flicks out her tongue and licks the chocolate off her lips paying close attention to her clit. Nurse Pussy lets a sight moan of pleasure and squirms a bit. April reaches up with her hands and spreads her pussy and takes the fruit lodged there into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......thank you Daddy!!!!" April exclaims and chews the sweet morsel she has retrieved.

Dr. Hardcock repeats the process for Nurse Pussy and soon the wenches are driving their tongues deep into each others chocolate coated pussy's retrieving their morsels of fruit. They are both quivering and squealing with each insertion of fruit and retrieval.

Once the fruit is gone, the wenches are ordered to sit on the table with their legs outstretched and spread facing each other. Daddy rises from the table and goes to the kitchen. They can hear the frig door open and then he returns with a container of strawberry preserves. He then goes to the buffet opening a drawer. As he turns around April notices that he has a long black double dildo in his hand and Dr Hardcock lets out a laugh of delight.

"I am going to enjoy watching this immensely" Dr Hardcock says joyfully.

The wenches are also smiling as they know what is coming next.

Daddy dips each end of the dildo into the strawberry preserves and then the chocolate fondue and presents it to the wenches holding it outstretched between their waiting mouths.

"This is dessert my little sluts. Eat up!!!!" Daddy demands.

The wenches take hold of the long dildo with their hands and eagerly start to lick and suck the ends the dildo savoring the strawberry chocolate combination and being very naughty for their Masters. Once the dildo is clean they take turns dipping it into the strawberry and chocolate and repeating the process of licking and sucking it clean.

"Now my little whores, Daddy wants to see how well you can fuck each other"

The wenches lower the dildo to their pussies and move closer together. Each inserts an end into their dripping wet cunt and starts to pump and grind way. Their moans and groans tell their Masters that they are enjoying themselves. At times the dildo almost completely disappears deep into their cunts.

Daddy rises from the table and signals to Dr Hardcock to do the same. He walks to the buffet again and takes out 2 leather floggers giving one to the Doctor. They then start to flog their sluts telling them to fuck harder and faster.

"C'mon......show us what dirty little sluts you are!!!!" Daddy hollers as he flails on April's ass, inner thighs and breasts.

Dr Hardcock is doing the same to his slut wench paying particular attention to Nurse Pussy's crotch and clit.