The Training of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wenches are fucking hard and driving their pussies deep onto the dildo. Their moans of ecstasy rise in volume as the flogging and verbal humiliation continues until they start to cum. Nurse Pussy pulls the dildo out and squirts a long stream of cum across the table onto April's stomach and crotch. This sends April over the edge and she too pulls the dildo from her cunt and gushes a healthy stream of pussy cum onto the table.

Daddy leans over April and grabs the back of her head by her hair. Tilting her head back he gives her a long deep hard passionate kiss and tells her she is being a very good slut for him.

"Now my little wenches, you shall assume a 69 position across the table laying on your sides" Daddy commands.

The wenches comply quickly as Daddy smacks the flogger across the table top. They spread their legs wide and their faces are in each others pussy. They can smell the pungent aroma of fresh pussy cum on each other. Both of them are breathing heavily and quivering from their orgasms only minutes ago.

Daddy nods at the Doctor to follow his lead and dips his fingers into the strawberry preserve and then the chocolate. He then smears the concoction on Nurse Pussy's cunt and asshole and works some of into her pussy. The Doctorr does the same. Daddy then gives his fingers to April to lick clean and she does so eagerly.....licking and sucking each of Daddy's fingers in turn until they are clean.

"Now eat my little sluts" Daddy commands.

The wenches dive into each others pussies and start to lick and suck up the gift they have been given. Their fingers spread each others pussy lips and drive their tongues in deep in order to capture all the flavours....strawberry, chocolate and fresh pussy juicy all melded together in one delicious culinary experience.

Daddy then eases his hard cock up against Nurse Pussy's parted cunt lips and starts to push himself into her. April moans at the sight of her Daddy's cock within a tongue flick away fucking another slut's wet juicy cunt. Watching her pussy lips grip Daddy's cock as it slides in and out of her and his cock bathed in her juices. She presses her mouth closer to the action and flicks her tongue along Nurse Pussy's clit and then along the shaft of Daddy's cock on the out stroke.

April then feels Dr Hardcock's cock enter her and she knows she is going to be in for a wild ride given his size. The Doctorr starts to fuck her slowly and gently and comments on how tight Daddy's little girl is. He starts to drive a little deeper into her with each slow stroke and then he hears April's groan when he finally hits bottom. He still has more cock to stuff into her but decides to take it easy on her for now. April can sense Nurse Pussy's tongue working feverishly on her clit. The Doctor starts to pump faster and harder into her filling her up completely, hitting bottom with each stroke and the erotic sight of Daddy's big hard cock fucking a beautiful juicy cunt right before her eyes over loads her physical and visual senses. She feels the sensations building of a powerful orgasm deep within her. Her body starts to shake and quiver like never before and she lets herself float into that wonderful world of utter bliss and her orgasm consumes her.....her shaking and quivering is intense and closes her eyes forgetting about Nurse Pussy's clit and Daddy's cock. She lets out a wild moan of sure ecstasy and rolls her head to the side.

Daddy grabs her head and pushes it back into Nurse Pussy's crotch which brings April back to reality and what she is there for.......to lick and suck and please Daddy. Her body continues to pulsate from her orgasm which is barely subsiding but dutifully licks the nurse's clit and Daddy's cock.

Daddy is now pounding Nurse Pussy's cunt with total abandonment, driving his cock as deep and hard into her overflowing wet cunt as he can. Her juices are streaming out of her and April tries disparately to lick every droplet there is. He pulls his cock out and forces it into April's gaping mouth and fucks her mouth. Then puts it back into Nurse Pussy's cunt and continues to fuck her hard. The table is moving below them from all the action both Daddy and the Doctor are giving their 2 little whores. Soon Nurse Pussy is the one groaning wildly and shaking uncontrollably. Daddy pulls his cock out and April instinctively dives her tongue into her sopping wet pussy licking up all her nectar. Then Daddy gives her his cock to lick clean up.

Daddy then instructs April to prepare Nurse Pussy's ass for him. April inserts a finger into Nurse Pussy's cunt and gets it wet. Then she moves it to her asshole and starts to work it in. The first finger slides in easily and then she starts to work a second one in. She goes back for more lubricant and then slides both fingers into her ass. Slowly she works both of her fingers in deep right up to her last knuckle. She then pulls her fingers out and grasps both ass cheeks and spreads them for Daddy. Daddy then positions his cock at the entranceway and slowly starts to push. The head disappears easily and then he pauses as Nurse Pussy lets out a groan and waits for her to relax a bit. He then pushes himself about half way in. He starts a slow rhythmic motion and soon he is buried in her up to his balls.

Dr Hardcock has had Nurse Pussy prep April's ass and April is very hesitant as she has difficulty taking Daddy and the Doctor is even bigger. But Nurse Pussy has been able to get her tongue right on Aprils entrance and has tongued and spit on it giving it lots of lubrication. The sensation of her tonguing has helped relaxed April and the Doctor's cock slides in easily enough at first. He is gentle and lets her accept him bit by bit. Soon he is deep inside her and she can feel his balls press against the cheeks of her ass. The feeling is incredible as she feels totally stuffed. The Doctor starts to work himself in and out and she is hard pressed to concentrate on Nurse Pussy's cunt and clit but she does.

Both Daddy and the Doctor are now working their dirty little sluts' asses hard, driving their cocks deep and roughly into them. Periodically they remove their cocks and drive them back into the pussies at hand to get their cocks lubed up and then back to fucking their asses.

The sluts are told to eat, suck and play with each other. They are flogged by their Masters as their asses are roughly used for their enjoyment and pleasure. Their Masters have three orifices at their disposal and they use them all as they choose. Switching from ass to pussy to mouth and back and anyway they choose. The grunts and groans from everyone are building.

Daddy is close to cumming and drives his cock deep into Nurse Pussy's cunt with his balls pressed firmly against her ass checks. He lets out a long low groan and shots a load of his warm sticky cum deep inside her. He holds it there for a minute as April backs away ever so slightly waiting for her gift that she desperately wants to receive.

At the other end, Dr Hardcock pushes deep into April's ass and explodes with a grunt and groan that everyone can hear.

Daddy slowly removes his cock from Nurse Pussy's cunt and April licks his cock in the process hoping to catch all she can of his creamy nectar that she adores. He then pulls on her hair and draws her head back.

"Open your mouth my little cum whore!!!!!" he commands.

April readily opens wide and Daddy pushes his cock into her warm wet mouth. The taste of Daddy's cum and Nurse Pussy's juices is delicious and April greedily sucks on him and licks him clean.

"Now enjoy your dessert my little girl" Daddy says.

April spreads Nurse Pussy's lips and she can just see a trickle of Daddy's cum oozing from her. She sticks out her tongue to lap it up and then wait for more. She spreads her lips even further trying to hurry the process up but it is taking too long. She inserts a finger and scoops out his cum. Her fingers are a gooey string of cum and pussy juice and she tilts her head back and holding her fingers above her mouth she lets it slither off her fingers into her waiting mouth. She licks her fingers clean and then dives in for more.

Dr Hardcock's cum is oozing from April's ass and Nurse pussy is eagerly licking it up as it drools done the cheek of her ass.

Their Master's step back from the table and retake their seats while their sluts continue to clean each other up and they are obviously enjoying themselves and their delectable gifts. Daddy leans into April and whispers into her ear that she is a good little girl and Daddy will be very pleased if she makes Nurse Pussy cum again.

April has two fingers in the nurse's pussy and two fingers of her other hand in her ass working their magic, tonguing and sucking her engorged clit. Nurse Pussy is moaning in pleasure and grinding her wetnesses against April's fingers and mouth.

Nurse Pussy throws her head back and takes cries out "Oh My God!!!!!" and starts to quiver and shake.

April sensing her orgasm is close at hand, Nurse Pussy digs her finger nails into April's ass cheeks and pushes her steamy cunt directly against April's mouth. April removes her fingers from her pussy and replaces them with her tongue burying her nose in the folds of her lips and holds her breath waiting for the torrent of cum to flow.

Nurse Pussy tenses and pulls April's crotch to her mouth, drives her tongue into April's pussy and the flood begins covering April's face with her sweet pungent fluids. April gasps for air then dives back in to capture as much as possible. Her juices are flowing everywhere and April's face is covered and dripping wet.

Nurse Pussy rolls on top of April and pulls her legs wide apart and towards April's chest exposing her gaping pussy fully. She takes her fingers and vigorously rubs her fingers over her clit simulating a vibrator. She reaches for the double dildo with her hand and inserts it into April wet steamy cunt fucking it hard and deep. April leans her head back and looks at her Daddy with a glazed look. Daddy gives her another wink of an eye and she smiles. He leans forward and runs his tongue up Nurse Pussy's snatch and then plants a kiss on his little girls lips letting her savour those pussy juices. He then dips two fingers into the nurse's cunt and gives them to her to suck clean. At this April explodes again in another earth shattering orgasm. Nurse Pussy withdraws the dildo and plants her mouth squarely on her pussy and drives her tongue deep to capture April's tasty nectar. Her face too is drenched in pussy juice.

Both Daddy and the Doctor clap and holler their approval at how well their wenches have performed for them. Each gives there respective sluts a kiss of approval and taste the cunt juice still covering their faces.

Daddy suggests to the Doctor that they retire to the comfort of the living room while their wenches get fresh drinks for them and then clean up after dinner. The Doctor agrees and orders Nurse Pussy to assist April but they are not to clean themselves up.

April and Nurse Pussy have difficulty extracting themselves from the table as their knees are weak and both are still trembling from their powerful orgasms. Their Masters laugh and retire to the living room. Their drinks are served on platters with the wenches head bowed in submission and return to the dining room and kitchen to attend to their Masters' wishes.

Once their chores are completed, they return to the living room and kneel before their respective Masters with their heads bowed in submission, their hands resting on their thighs and their legs spread apart. Their Masters discuss the events of the day and grade their sluts on their performance. For the most part, they are both very pleased with what they have seen but they both agree training never ending.

The Doctor announces it is time for him and Nurse Pussy to take their leave and thank Daddy for his warm hospitality and opportunity to assist in the training of April. The Doctor stands beside Nurse Pussy and asks her if she enjoyed herself.

Nurse Pussy replies with an unquestionable "Yes Master, your slut would love to do this again very, very soon if it so pleases you Sir."

The Doctor laughing "Yes, well I imagine we shall if you continue to behave yourself for me."

Daddy shows them to the door while April remains in the living room awaiting his return, head bowed. Upon his return he stands beside April and pulls her head back by grabbing her head of hair which is a tangled mat of perspiration and cunt juice. The flames of the fire are almost out and it is late.

"We have had a long day my little girl and Daddy is pleased with your training as my slut to date. We shall continue tomorrow but now we shall retire for the evening. Go prepare our bed for us."

April rises as commanded and walks to the bedroom with a huge smile on her face. She relishes in Daddy's approval and her keen desire to please him.

Daddy pokes at the remaining embers in the fireplace and makes sure everything is safe before they settle in for the night. He walks to the bedroom and April has turned down the bed, fluffed the pillows and is kneeling beside it. Daddy slips into the bed first and then beckons her with his finger. She eagerly climbs into bed beside him and nestles herself on his shoulder. Her one leg falls over top of his and her free hand instinctively reaches for his cock as she has been trained and gently caresses him.

Daddy caresses her shoulder and back with one hand and lightly grazes her exposed nipple with the finger tips of his other hand. She quivers at his touch which amazes her at how soft and loving his touch can be. He tilts his head toward her and shares some of his trademark light soft tender kisses followed by a deep intense full kiss with tongues intertwining.

April lets out a long low sigh of contentment and her thoughts are filled with the love she has for her Daddy.