The Training of Harvey Kyle Ch. 02

Story Info
2.2k words
3.46
16.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvey Kyle couldn't believe it when the beautiful Corinne agreed to marry him. Had he known it was a collaboration between his stepmother and Corinne he'd have had second thoughts. Harvey's life would never be the same again.

***

Harvey stood there not knowing what to do, he had been totally embarrassed by his wife's behaviour towards him and just wanted to get away.

He could see the man unbuttoning Corinne's blouse and was now pulling it over her shoulders as she laughed while the other man had lifted her dress and had his finger in her asshole.

Corinne looked around at him, "are you okay darling, you don't mind do you, I'm just having some fun with my friends, be a dear and fetch me a drink will you."

Harvey's first instinct was to tell her to fuck off but knew what would have happened if he had so he just fetched the drink.

"I think I'll go upstairs," he said and went to walk off.

"No, you'll embarrass me on our wedding day, you hang around and talk to some guests," said Corinne as the man unfastened her bra and slipped it off.

Harvey sat down dejected, he still had his flowered suit on, "what's the matter with you," said his Mother as she sat beside him.

"Look at my wife Mother, she's letting men undress her and play with her tits, that should be me."

"Harvey, show me your dick, come on, take it out, show me."

"Mother!, he exclaimed, "I can't show you my dick, you're my Mother."

"Oh shut up Harvey, come here," she pulled his zipper down and pulled out his dick.

It was tiny, Betsy held it between her thumb and two fingers.

"Now Harvey, do you honestly think you could satisfy Corinne with that, she loves you and wants to stay with you, but she needs sex, if she didn't have sex with other men she'd leave you and you wouldn't want that would you, she only has sex with them because she loves you."

"No I know Mother but..."

"Now you're not going to be one of those men who deny their wives everything are you Harvey."

"Well no..."

"Good, that's settled then, now go and see if Corinne wants a drink or anything, go on," she said pushing him.

Corinne was on her knees with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her hand as Harvey approached her, Corinne saw him and stopped sucking for a second, "oh hello darling, I won't be long, these are old friends of mine, be a darling and get me another drink will you, there's a darling, love you."

Harvey was confused, he couldn't understand how she could love him while sucking a man's cock and stroking another.

Harvey was kept busy fetching drinks and generally being a dogsbody while all around him people were fucking and sucking including his beloved Corinne.

At last the day was over and most people had gone home, Corinne still had a job for Harvey.

"Come on darling, I'm whacked, let's go to bed, if you like you can lick my pussy, no, in fact you've been such a good boy I insist you lick it, you know how you love to lick my pussy.

"Aren't you going to shower first darling?" asked Harvey.

"I'm too tired darling, I can't wait to feel your tongue in my cunt, come on, make me feel good, lick my cunt."

"Okay," he said not sure about it, he had seen men fuck her earlier and wasn't sure if they had cum in her.

"HARVEY, I'M WAITING, GET YOUR HEAD DOWN HERE," she shouted making Harvey jump.

Harvey climbed onto the bed and lay between her legs that were spread as wide as possible. His tongue licked tentatively at first, he could taste that salty taste when he had licked her and Anna's pussy earlier.

"Oh yes darling, no one can lick my pussy like you, that's why I love you so much Harvey, oh yes, deeper darling, clean me out."

Harvey could taste the salty liquid even more as he licked his wife clean, even though Corinne had multiple orgasms all evening the thought of her husband cleaning cum from her well fucked cunt turned her on and soon she was holding Harvey by his hair squirting cum all over him.

She stopped shuddering and lay back for a minute, "That was so good darling, now be a good boy and clean my cum up and then I'll have a shower."

Harvey was about to argue but thought better of it and licked her pussy clean, "I'm going for a shower, come and clean my back darling, then I'm going to see Daddy to thank him for my wedding present, of you don't know, Daddy has bought us a house, we're moving in tomorrow."

Harvey was pleased, at last he'd get away from everyone and have Corinne all to himself, maybe now his life would change for the better.

Shower over Harvey was told to go back to bed, "I'm just going to thank Daddy darling, I won't be long."

"But you're naked Corinne."

"Oh Daddy's seen me naked before, go on, back to bed, I won't be long."

Corinne walked into the bedroom, her Daddy was laying on the bed with his cock sticking up in the air as he stroked it.

"Oh, where's Mom, I thought she'd be here," said Corinne bending down to suck on his cock. "Oh she's held Jimmy back, she wanted to sleep with him, they're in another room."

"I'm going to miss fucking you Corinne now you're moving into your own home."

"Don't be silly Daddy, you can have a key, just come anytime you want, you know I can never say no to your cock," she said straddling him and sliding down over his hard cock.

Next day Harvey and his bride moved into their new home, the next week was spent arranging furniture to Corinne's satisfaction with no input from Harvey at any time.

After dinner Corinne was sitting on the couch, Harvey was in his usual place, between her legs licking his beloved pussy when Corinne pulled him up.

"Harvey, I'm worried about you, you're such a good cunt licker I'm afraid some other woman is going to steal you, I think you should have some protection, you should wear this."

Corinne rose and walked to a drawer where she picked up a cock cage, "I can't trust you when I'm not here, I would feel better if I knew you couldn't get up to anything with other women if you had this on, stand up."

Harvey knew what it was, he had seen his own father wear one for years courtesy of his stepmother.

"But darling, you know I'd never have another woman, I love you too much," protested Harvey.

"Stand still Harvey," said Corinne taking not the slightest notice of his whining as she fastened the cage and locked it putting the key around her neck.

"There now, I'll feel much happier when I've gone out, now carry on darling," she said sitting back down and spreading her legs again.

Betsy called later in the day, Harvey was dusting and cleaning as Corinne sat having a coffee.

"Oh hello Betsy, come in, fancy a coffee, I'm just having one."

"How's everything going than, all as planned, I've brought those things I promised you."

"Oh good, let me see."

Betsy opened the parcel she had brought, she pulled out a garter belt, black stockings, a padded bra, a flowered pink dress and frilly panties.

"That's pretty," she said holding up the dress, "he should look good in this, Harvey come in here now," she shouted.

"Yes darling, what is it, oh hello Mother," he said his tone changing.

"Your Mother has brought a present for you Harvey, here, try these on."

"WHAT," shouted Harvey, "no way."

Betsy and Corinne looked at each other and stood up, "You're not going to be awkward are you Harvey, I don't like it when you misbehave, now try those clothes on or take the consequences, it's your choice Harvey."

Harvey looked at the two women, it was Corinne who was speaking but his stepmother said it all by saying nothing. He knew of her temper when she didn't get her own way but now Harvey was just as scared of his wife, he had seen this side of her before when she ordered him to lick her pussy after the wedding.

Harvey shrugged his shoulders and dropped his pants, "Oh well done Corinne, I see you've taken my advice and caged his cock, good thinking my girl," she said as she squeezed Harvey's balls.

Harvey stripped quickly to avoid any further squeezing and pulled on the panties first, powder blue with a lacy edge as both his wife and stepmother looked on.

"Turn around Harvey," said Betsy, "oh they look lovely don't you think Corinne."

"Absolutely," she answered pulling the elastic a little tighter around his balls.

Harvey next put on the padded bra, then the garter belt followed by black stockings and then the dress.

"Lovely, doesn't he look lovely Corinne," cooed Betsy standing admiring her stepson.

"Oh I almost forgot, here Harvey, try these on, I had a hell of a job getting your size" as she handed him a pair of black high heels.

Harvey put them on, he fell over as he tried to walk, "keep practicing, you'll soon get the hang of it, we had to when we first wore high heels," said Corinne.

"Sit down Harvey, there's just one final thing," as Corinne fetched her makeup case. She applied red lipstick and blusher to his lips and face and then mascara to his eyes and then stood back to admire her handiwork.

"What do you reckon Betsy, pretty girl or what."

"Beautiful, I could almost fuck her myself," laughed Betsy and joined by Corinne.

"All this work has made me thirsty, make us a coffee Harvey and then you can lick my pussy for a while."

Harvey was too traumatized to argue, what the hell was happening, what should have been heaven with Corinne was turning into the worst kind of hell.

He staggered to the kitchen and left the two women talking, "you must keep on top of him dear, don't let him get away with anything, the least show of masculinity you must punish him severely, I mean really punish him, with a cane or a whip, he must remember where his place is."

"Thank you for your help Betsy, I couldn't have done it without you."

"Oh that's alright, you're happy and I got rid of him from under my feet, win, win for both of us, just one thing, I don't think you should call him Harvey any more, too masculine, I was thinking maybe Susy."

"Excellent idea Betsy, Susy it is then."

Harvey, aka Susy from now on brought the coffee in, "good girl, just put it down there Susy and come here," said Corinne opening her legs and pulling her dress up to her waist.

"You called me Susy, why?"

"Oh that's your name from now on darling, Betsy thought of it, it's a nice name isn't it."

Susy didn't answer, Corinne slapped his face, "when I ask you something Susy you answer me and don't be so rude, how dare you embarrass me in front of your stepmother, apologise at once."

"I'm sorry," mumbled Susy.

"You know I don't think he deserves to call you by your first name Corinne, I think he should call you Mistress from now on."

"Hear that Susy, now get down there and make me happy."

Susy began to lick her pussy as Corinne and his stepmother talked completely ignoring him.

"I should send his clothes to the charity shop Corinne, just keep one suit, a pair of socks, shirt, just in case he you have to take him out anywhere, he won't be needing them anymore, oh make sure you lock his suit away, we don't want him wearing it while you're out."

Corinnes breathing was getting heavier, she gripped Susy's head and moaned loudly as squirt after squirt covered Susy's face as he swallowed and spluttered.

"He's good isn't he, I taught him well, you've made horny just watching that Corinne, would you mind if I borrowed your husband."

"You don't have to ask Betsy, any time you feel like it you take him, you have my permission to punish him if you so wish."

"Thank you honey," she replied hitching her dress up and pulling down her panties that were wet by now.

Susy didn't have to be told what to do, crawling over he buried his face in his stepmother's cunt and began licking.

"Who's having first fuck in your new home Corinne, you haven't had a cock in your pussy since you moved in."

"Well I thought since Daddy bought the house he should be first, what do you think."

"I think that's a great idea honey, when is he coming over?"

"About six, after work, I can't wait to get his cock inside me again," she said and shuddered in anticipation.

TBC