The Training of Harvey Kyle Ch. 03

Story Info
Incest and domination.
1.1k words
3.07
14.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susy was in her usual position, on her knees licking Corinne's pussy as she read a magazine.

"I think it's time we had a house warming party Susy, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Susy.

"What a great idea Corinne, sure, I'll phone some friends I know, one of them has someone I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing, okay, see you later."

Next Corinne phoned her Mom and Dad and told them about the party and it was arranged for the holiday weekend in two weeks time.

As usual Susy did most of the work around the house, Corinne would entertain her many boyfriends in plain view of Susy, his only participation in this was to clean Corinnes pussy of the loads of cum deposited inside her.

The weekend of the party arrived and people started arriving, Betsy was first to arrive with Jimmy and Anna complete with Gloria in her dress and high heels.

The party started off quietly, Gloria and Susy serving drinks and taking the butt of many innuendos about how pretty they looked and a lot of ball squeezing.

The doorbell rang again and Susy answered, a couple stood there with a pretty girl and a 'man' on a lead attached to a collar around his neck.

They walked past Susy as though it was completely natural to see a man made up and dressed in a flowery dress. "Ah, Corinne, I want you to meet Sarah, pointing to the pretty girl, Rod and Margo."

They shook hands and curiosity got the better of Corinne, she stared at the 'man' on the end of the lead.

"Ah, I see you're wondering about this," said Rod pointing his finger at it.

Margo was talking now, "we found him in the gutter a few years ago, we took him home and tried to educate him but it was hopeless, he's as thick as a two by four."

Now it was Sarah's turn, "my parents wanted to throw him out again but I said I wanted to keep him, my friends and I turned him into a fuck toy, oh not us, I wouldn't fuck that for all the coffee in Brazil, look at it."

"As an only daughter we spoiled Sarah, we gave into her and let her keep him, her friends come around and they piss on him, her male friends make him suck their cocks and her gay friends fuck him."

"Did he agree at first or did you have to train him."

"Oh god no, he thought he was an alpha male, every day we would tie him up and whip him until he said enough is enough, it took six months for him to realise what a piece of shit he really was."

Corinne was interested, "so what does he do now."

"Anything we tell him to, my one friend loves to sit on his face while she studies, she can be there for hours sometimes." Rod spoke, "Sarah is going away in the next few weeks so we want to get rid of him, we want someone who'll carry on with him doing what we do."

"What's his name by the way,?" asked Corinne.

"Oh when he realised what he really was, a cock sucking cum swallowing slut I called him Epiphany, it was an awakening for him."

"You say you want to get rid of him, I might be able to help you there, just let me call someone."

"You will, excellent, oh, and bring a couple of friends with you, see you soon."

"I've got a surprise for it, tell him to strip, he's going to enjoy this, or maybe not," laughed Corinne.

An hour later the door bell rang, three muscular black men walked in, "helloooo darling, how are you, long time no see," cooed one to Corinne, "these are my friends, Bellsy and Blueboy."

Corinne hugged him and said, "hello Sammy, how are you, come with me into the kitchen."

In the kitchen Epiphany stood naked with his hands tied behind his back, "how would you boys like a present, he's already a trained cocksucker and ass bandit, he's yours if you want him, just think, anytime you feel horny you've got a ready made slave to fuck."

"Really, we can keep him, we'll have to try him out first though," said Sammy taking his cock out.

Epiphany's eyes bulged when he saw the size of Sammy's cock, it was massive, it that thing were going to go up his ass he would feel like he was splitting in two.

"On your knees slut," pushing him down and waving his cock in front of his face, "suck it."

Epiphany opened his mouth as the black cock slipped inside, his jaws were already aching they were stretched so much, Bellsy and Blueboy were already taking their cocks out to try him.

"If we're going to keep him we may have to have his teeth extracted so he can suck us properly," laughed Sammy as Blueboy took his turn.

"Have you got some gel Corinne, let's see how much that ass can take," said Sammy pulling on a condom.

Blueboy got to his knees and Epiphany was pushed to all fours, "bite my cock and I'll cut yours off cunt," said Blueboy holding him by the chin.

Sammi lubed his condom and knelt behind the cock sucker, Epiphany's eyes immediately watered as the huge cock began to penetrate his ass hole.

He wanted to scream but couldn't, the pain was horrendous now as more and more of the black cock slid inside him.

Bellsy had taken Blueboy's place fucking his face roughly as Sammy's cock reached the end and his cock was all the way in, he pounded Epiphany's ass with force slapping his ass cheeks all the time.

Bellsy was ready to cum in Epiphany's mouth, he held his head tightly as what seemed a torrent of cum went down his throat.

Sammy was cumming in his ass hole, Epiphany could feel the spurts of cum as Sammy moaned shooting every drop up Epiphany's ass hole.

"Are you sure you don't want it, if not we'll take it."

"No, we're sure," said Sarah and her parents who had been watching along with the others at the party, "here's his clothes."

"Oh he won't be needing them anymore, we'll take him as he is, come on slut," said Sammy dragging him along naked to the car, he opened the trunk and told Epiphany to climb in.

"Well this is good bye Ephipany you worthless piece of dog excrement," said Sarah and banged the lid shut.

"Okay," said Corinne, let's get on with the party.