The Training of Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

He stepped to her head and laid his cock across her lips, she opened them slightly the tip of her tongue caressing the underside of his hard member softly.

"Turn your head to the side my love I'm going to fuck your mouth first and later ravish your cunt," he told her.

"Yes sir Mr. Devlin," she said softly.

He entered her roughly pushing the head of his cock deep into her throat reveling in the hot dampness of her cavity. He wrapped his fingers tightly in the long platinum strands of her hair as he fucked her. It was of course obviously impossible to get his entire cock into her mouth, but the sensations there were unbelievable all the same.

She gagged as he pushed the head of his cock into the tight ring at the back of her throat. He backed out to avoid panicking the young woman, unsure at this point about her depth of experience in the world of oral affairs.

"You have a beautiful mouth Ms. Summers, hot and soft, it feels wonderful around my cock," he told her!

Kayden seemed pleased with his comments and renewed her efforts to please her lover. She made little bites all around the head of William's stiff member and with each little burst of teasing pain, his cock lurched in her mouth.

"It pleases me very much what you do with your mouth my little tease, it seems we have discovered an indispensable talent within you my sweet platinum vixen," he encouraged.

When she ran her bright red, perfectly manicured nails across his balls, he went a little dizzy inside, and his heart rang in his chest with the joy of the sensation. William slowly ran his fingers around in the slick, thick wetness of her fluids, passing his thumb over the hard bulge of her stiff clit, as her mouth tormented him.

"Oh Mr. Devlin your hand is heavenly," she breathed below. In the emerald fires of her young eyes he could see the lure of her lust beckoning persuasively, as her wickedly sweet mouth, drove him to the very edge of life.

"He flicked her clit with his finger rapidly several times in quick succession causing a temporary trauma of crisis in her young body. She flinched severally and tried to withdraw, seeking shelter from the unbearable intensity of the stimulation.

"Oh my God!" she whimpered.

It was at that moment William bending low over her, took her lips and drove his tongue deep into the sweet softness of her inner flesh. Ms. Summers moaned as his tongue explored every centimeter of her cavity there, she was soft and clinging as he kissed her and it stirred him deeply in his spirit.

Just as quickly as he had taken her lips he released them, moving his mouth to the side of her neck, he lightly bit her there and then began to suck as his tongue swirled over the surface of her skin swiftly.

Again young Kayden tried to retreat from the sudden rush of intense sensation but William pinned her wrist to the desktop and she was helpless to move. She writhed and pleaded, as she struggled for her freedom, begging him to relent and let her go.

"Oh God, please Mr. Devlin I can't stand that!" she pleaded with sincerity.

But as he looked at her when he broke, he noticed her smile and the sheer joy in her young eyes, and he knew instantly she would love being bound. He pulled her to the edge of the desk, as he prepared to take possession of her body.

She smiled up at him as he placed the length of his cock into her hot crevice and she sighed deeply at first contact. William, in teasing mode, ran the mass of his cock very slowly up, and then back down, the length of her slick crevice, relishing the tremors that passed through her body.

"Your so big Mr. Devlin, will it hurt?" she giggled.

He looked into her eyes, as he slid his cock into her, and they went wide as his member stretched her opening to a strain. Her breath rushed sharp from her lungs when he brutally shoved its full length into her tight young passage.

She closed her eyes against the wave of sensation washing over her body and moaned while Devlin held his position reveling in the tight heat of her inner sex.

"Your bigger than I thought lover," her strained whisper, informed him.

William began his rhythm slow, deliberate, and deep; he was hoping to give his young model time to adjust to his presence. But Kayden raised her legs straight up in front of him making her entrance even tighter on William's cock.

"Fuck me William, hard and fast please!" she begged.

And so he did, she was slick all over down below as he began to hammer her young fit body in earnest. His fingers slid through the slick fluids of her vulva to find the hardness of her clit, as he fucked her.

He flicked the little monk and she moaned loudly. He flicked again, more sternly this time and her whole body suffered multiple tremors before him. William even gave her little clit a light slap and she seemed to enjoy the abuse immensely.

"Yes baby, use it, make it come!" she hissed.

Her attitude sent him into overdrive, as he lunged forward driving the head of his cock hard into the entrance of her uterus. She was moaning constantly as he used her and he fucked her like a dog, savagely breeding some street bitch at mating season.

He slapped the side of her thigh and she began the convulsions of orgasm, locking down painfully on his cock, as her tight cunt spasmed all around him. William reached up and clamped down on both nipples, as she arched high in the air.

"Oh fuck William, it's coming!" she screamed.

When she felt the pressure of his vise like fingers abusing her sensitive flesh she screamed and shook from head to toe. Her lower body gushed an inordinate amount of thick, hot cream, around William's cock as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Her song of shattering, a peel of passions thunder, as like a thousand slivers of glass she exploded outward in equal speed and distance from her central point of reference. All that made I reduced to ash ... and the wine, the joy and agony of feminine fulfillment lived on, in the peace of her needs death, in blessed sanctity.

He paused his pounding below not wanting to pressure her, his hands moved gently against her breast now and caressed her entire torso. She lay for a moment enjoying a reprieve from the hunger of natures mating call, her breath quick, and her face soft.

"Did you come!" he teased.

She giggled hard enough to make her perfect breasts jiggle, "Um, not sure, don't have my college sex manual with me," she responded with a smile.

"I have a new name for you my dear, if you don't mind," he told her.

"And that would be???"

"Jade, Ms. Summers, in honor of those beautiful eyes I love so," he said.

The humor was gone as she spoke softly, "do you really like them William?"

"Yes Ms. Summers, I really do!" he told her.

She rose from the desk and kissed him, it was a sweet thing that she held, as her hands caressed him. When she moved from his lips her teeth found the lobe of his ear and teased him in that place.

"You're wonderful William," she whispered.

"Not really, but I'm pleased at least, that you think I am," he said.

She kissed her way down his chest and abdomen without further comment and knelt before him. She took him damp, deep in her mouth and began a rapid fire pumping of his agonized meat.

Jade went so deep that she gagged and had to pause to catch her breath on several occasions. She pumped his cock furiously her own spittle running freely down her chin falling to the floor in great round drops.

"Jade," he said, the word trailing down in volume, as his eyes closed tightly.

Her small warm hands caressed the sack that held his seed until it visibly tightened snuggly against the bottom of his wet cock. She could feel him flinching, as their war for control waged between the gentle warmth of her rapidly moving mouth and the stubborn sternness of his rigid throbbing cock.

William growled loudly as his seed rose from his sac, searing that channel at the underside of his dick. A rush of heat gaining momentum, as it tortured him with intense pleasure; speeding to explode in the gentle warm mass of Jades hungry young mouth, warming her tissue there and seasoning her tongue with its hot salt.

In a marriage of slight pain and great joy he delivered the first volley, blasting the back of her throat with his thick hot semen. His legs shook and his voice roared to the heavens overhead, in joyful triumph.

Jade went all the way down, locked her lips around the base of his cock, and then swallowed. Blast after hot blast shot into the beautiful blonds hungry mouth and she didn't lose a single drop.

After what seemed hours his cock ceased it's flinching and still her beautiful mouth gently worked his softening manhood. Her hands softly massaging his bag, as she nursed the very last sensations of pleasure from his dying lust. Like the breath of wind on the last live coal of some dying fire deep in the pitch of night, her kiss was warm and gentle.

He dropped to his knees in front of her and her eyes adored him there, as he marveled at her raw sensual abilities.

"May I kiss you?" she asked him.

"I think you should immediately," he replied.

It was the most wonderful embrace he'd ever experienced and they expressed their affections for each other for some good time.

When their lips were sated to the point of intoxication they broke, but still held each other closely.

"I must shoot you in a much more serious manner Jade, erotic with nudity, and in a purely artistic format, if you would allow me." He asked her?

"I loved to play dress up when I was a little girl ... I think I just might enjoy dressing up for you Mr. Devlin or rather dressing undressing," she giggled!

"Your beautiful Jade ... I hope all of this wasn't too sudden for you?" he told her.

"Did I please you Mr. Devlin?" she asked him, her eyes sliding from his face, still afraid of the wrong answer.

"You're the most passionate lover I've ever had Ms. Summers," he said in truth.

The cheeks of her face flared crimson as she lifted her eyes to his; he found them very gentle in appeal and smiling, when his heart went soft with the sight.

"Will you send me away now Mr. Devlin?" she asked him softly.

"I could never be that rude Jade, not after this, and please call me William, or Bill, the formality just isn't justified now," he said.

"I would like to spend the night here with you William if you would allow me," she said softly.

He smiled nodding in the affirmative; she was such a soft-spoken lady in her normal mode it was difficult to image that she could become an untamed sexual carnivore.

"Would you direct me to your lavatory William I'd like to clean up a bit now," she said.

He told her which door to enter and then watched her walk away; her gentle sway was like some notoriously sensual star-studded Hollywood flick, it made his heart thunder and his cock hungry again; but more even than these was her appeal to his artistic instincts.

William rose and walked down the hallway to the other end of the house where he entered his bedroom and went to check the ties on his bedpost. He had decided to take her here again, and finish the binding of their two spirits.

William carefully laid the leather crop out on the bed beside the jell vibrator and the nipple clamps that he wasn't sure he would use yet. He heard Jade exit the bathroom and called to her down the hallway.

She was beautiful framed in the doorway of his bedroom everything about the young Jade Summers was vibrant and energetic.

"Come stand beside me my dear Jade," he said.

Jade glided across the room and took her place beside him her eyes searching his face when she stopped.

"You've been very bad here today Ms. Summers you know that don't you?"

"Yes sir Mr. Devlin, I'm very sorry sir I didn't mean to be," she replied.

His heart raced, as he understood she was ready for the game, "And what do we do with improper behavior dear child?"

"Please Mr. Devlin, please don't hurt me I promise I'll do better," she whined!

Her eyes told him she knew this was a game but one she desperately wanted to play.

He walked slowly around her crop in hand his eyes drinking in the intrinsic beauty of her flawless flesh, then the crop hissed and very lightly licked the cream colored skin of her ass cheek. Jade jerked sharply with the fire of it and gasped, but said nothing keeping her eyes lowered as her lover inspected her.

"Touch yourself between the legs my dear," his voice soft and low with the request.

"Please sir, don't humiliate me this way," she pleaded.

Jade jerked again as the hungry crop ripped into the back of her leg, she trembled without speaking, as her hands found and began to caress her wet swollen vulva.

"You are a very stubborn girl Jade I'm afraid this might take longer than I originally thought.

"I'm sorry sir, I promise to do better," she said, as her eyes held his with a mischievous smile.

His eyes drank in the sight of her fingers rapidly courting her own clit; thrilled by the number of little shivers passing through her slight frame, and the building urgency in her facial features. He knew, he could very easily become addicted to her and her physical charms.

"You like playing with that thing don't you Ms Summers?" he asked mockingly.

"Yes sir, your slut likes playing with her pussy sir," she responded.

"Your such a beautiful little permissive Jade," he told her as his hands encircled her breasts. William rubbed his thumbs over her nipples as she teased her sex. He gave just the lightest squeeze to her strawberry blooms, and she cringed slightly in sympathy.

He took hold of her hand guiding it to his mouth and she watched, as he licked her juices from her fingers. He kissed her noting the radiant heat of her crotch on his member, as he stood close to her; her response was wild and hungry again.

"Don't move," he told her after the kiss. William fished the nylon restraints from his bag and wrapped them around Jades ankles. He lapped the Velcro making sure the gold colored metal rings were positioned on her outer leg. He placed two more exactly the same around her wrist with their rings positioned at the outside of her arm.

"Now Jade I want you in the bed your back to the pillow please.

Without protest she scurried to comply with his request and found her position. William ran the end of a silk like cord through the metal loop at her wrist and then through the loop at her ankle he tightened the cord from both ends, effectively drawing her ankle and wrist closer together and then tied it off in a knot.

He completed exactly the same task on the other side of Jades body, and then bent over the helpless young woman to kiss her. There she sat her legs obscenely wide with her gapping cunt exposed to his touch and eyes. She was postured beautifully with her firm young breasts shoved straight out and her sensitive mons open and vulnerable ... gaping pink before him.

"You must know by now that I absolutely adore you Ms. Summers with your perfect body and inspirational smile. But young madam your behavior here today has been outrageously hostile and I feel you need disciplined my dear," he explained!!

"Please sir, if you'll give me another chance I promise I won't be any further trouble to you!" she pleaded timidly.

"I'm sorry my dear but it has progressed too far for that," he told her.

She simply smiled up at him.

He moved the crop gently against the face of her vulva and her hungry flesh vaulted outward seeking the caress of his cold leather. Her fearful eyes gauged every movement the instrument made against her warm skin.

Slap ... a single light strike against the bulging crevice of her organ and her body jerked sharply.

"No please, please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

Two more blows in rapid succession, metered with like force, and her nipples bloomed hard, as her eyes went fevered bright again.

"Yes ... bastard, fucking bastard freak, so you like hurting helpless women, does that make you feel like a real man," she hissed vehemently.

He leaned forward and kissed her lips and her tongue rushed into his mouth and began a rapid, forceful rape of his mouth. He moved the crop up the side of her rib cage and felt her body shudder against him, as she moaned with the sensation of the devices movement against her.

He broke then and leaned back away from her and flicked the tip of the crop against her nipple, her eyes went closed, as the offended nipple colored bright red and quivered in trauma.

"Oh God, yes-s-s-s, God help me I do love the sting of your love!" she whispered heavily.

William ran the tip of his crop along the smoothness of her inner thigh, noting with bulging cock as he did, that her lower lips were gaping and severely swollen, her entire crevice drenched in her own sweetly scented dew, and he teased her again there with that wicked deadly crop.

Her sight followed the tip of the crop as it slowly moved from the bottom of her crack to the top where it gently nudged the hard fullness of her bloated clit.

He moved the wet tip of the leather crop directly in front of her nose but Jade turned her face away in disgust at his invitation.

"Sick bastard," she breathed!

The crop cracked her nipple smartly then, causing the mass of her breast to jiggle vigorously. Jade screamed as the fire in her flesh flooded her brain with pain signals. William immediately covered the injured tissues with his mouth and gently swabbed the area with his warm tongue.

Jade arched while moaning, filling William's mouth with her eager skin, she cooed for him as he administered pleasure to her injured body. His hand dropped and his fingers began lightly wooing the hot mass of her wet cunt. She moaned softly with the stern, strong signature of his capable fingers and their deep influence on her growing lust.

He slipped two fingers into her opening searching high and back for her G-spot and when he found it the pitch of her voice became instantly sweeter. As his fingers probed her wet pussy, his deft tongue began its rigorous seduction of her clit; he used it like a gentle, warm whip, against her sensitive mass.

In all ways the beautiful Jade Summers was communicating her pleasure with the measures her lover now deployed against her need. She struggled against her restraints longing deeply to caress her master's flesh with her hands, mouth and teeth.

"My Lord, you make me pant!" she cooed softly.

His tongue was a mage's spell of lust against her young body, subjugating her ability to direct her own thoughts. His every move on her flesh made it seem as if the two had been life long lovers.

William paused all activities on her body, to look at, and gauge, his progress in her face. Desires of the deepest nature were found in the jade colored flashing of her gentle eyes; eyes that would not touch his own, as she trembled before him, agonized in the heat of her own pleasure.

She made his heart ache with the quiet stillness of her nature, and he longed to shame her with the heat of her own need and tame the independence in her, on chance of making her, his own.

"It would appear to me that you are enjoying this far too much!" he explained.

He approached her softly, his hungry fingers lightly stroking her cheek. He lifted her chin but she refused to greet his eyes with her love. She was hiding inside herself in fear of what was yet to come.

He moved his hand between her legs and began his slow deliberate seduction of her wet folds. William kissed her, not passionately, but more in a teasing way. He whispered in her ear how lovely she looked, stretched out nude that way.

"I'm going to fuck that pussy of yours again Jade, make you scream and writhe upon my bed. Would you like that my beautiful slave?" He asked her?

"Yes Mr. Devlin I would in fact ... fuck me William right now!" she demanded, her restraint over come, by the sudden color of his suggestive words.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers