The Training of Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

He flicked the hardness of her clit and she bucked, with a loud cry. William plunged two fingers deep into the inner recesses of her cunt and began a rapid fucking motion with them, that made her head arch back against the headboard and sing to her lover, from the deep passions of her hungry flesh.

When her eyes returned to his face again William could clearly see the tension of her need there, in roaring flames of hard emerald light. He stretched out in front of her on the bed and began to tease her large, prominent clit, with a series of light rapid flicks, with the tip of his sinister tongue.

"Yes Mr. Devlin, eat my little pussy!" she breathed.

William shoved his tongue as deeply into the creamy recess of her cunt as he could, the taste of her fluids straining his cock as he ate her. She was beside herself with wanting to move to rock against his probing heat and tease her own with his wicked tongue.

"Oh God, deeper, please go deeper,' she begged!

William eased his tongue back out of Jades clutching passage and slowly made its way up her crevice again where he assaulted her clit mercilessly. He continued like a mad man until he had led her to the cool waters, edge of release. She lay there before him shaking and helpless as he lashed her folds; and then suddenly stopped.

"Oh God no, no William!" she hissed savagely

He moved up between her legs, placing his face above hers, pausing he looked down into her eyes. He surveyed everything inside her, the need, frustration; every emotion in play at the moment was evident. As he kissed her his cock moved aimlessly against the wetness of her pussy, he could feel her straining beneath him to rub herself against it.

"Are you ready to have that little pussy abused my dear Ms. Summers," he teased??

"Yes!" She pleaded seriously.

He moved his hand down between those perfect thighs of hers and aligned himself with the entrance to her pussy. He watched her face as he entered, watched the surprise in her eyes, heard the catching of her breath, as his width stretched her swollen lips.

"Oh Mr. Devlin you fill everything in me!" she whimpered!

William caught up in the moment of her helplessness pounded her body in a heated rush to empty his thick cum in her tight opening.

"Oh-oh-oh, yes Bill ... yes baby!" she crooned beneath him.

He was thrilled with the spongy softness of her body around his driving cock, and the wet sloppy sounds his movements made as he fucked her. It was plain that Jade was lost in the sensation of her flesh, as small incoherent sounds issued from her throat in a non-stop stream.

William reaching down beside their bodies pulled the cord extending out of the slipknot he had tied and set her arms and legs free from his restraints. Jades arms flew up around his neck and pulled his lips down to meet her own, her tongue immediately taking possession of his mouth.

Jade wrapped her legs around his hips pulling him into her body forcefully; in response William increased his tempo. As he fiercely pounded her sopping cunt he felt her contractions begin rippling along the full length of his cock, the motion producing a pleasant tingling on the sensitive underside of his thick cock.

"Oh fuck William ... I can't stand this!!!!" she screamed.

Her fluids were rushing from her opening, and her eyes had rolled back in their sockets as she came. Her strong convulsions were too much to resist and William lost control as his cock expanded ready to explode deep in the heat of her soft tissue.

I' m going to come Jade, I'm going to spray your pussy with my hot seed baby," he groaned, just before the first stream of fiery liquid drenched the walls of her passage.

"Oh God the heat!!!" she screamed again.

He blasted the inside of her milking cunt with a searing thick fluid as he came, her body straining upward to meet his frantic thrusting. His fluids as well as hers oozed back around his thick cock as he continued pounding her sweet young nookie.

Her teeth took the side of his neck, as her fingernails sought his blood along the loins of his back. He felt her contractions decrease in time and intensity, as he fucked himself into the soft tissue of her cunt, grinding and reaming to rid his body of the last drop of its seed.

She went limp beneath him, as her body swooned in physical bliss, sated, satisfied, and happy. They were both a mess of hot sticky fluids and the air was alive with the scent of their love.

William propped himself up on his palms looking into her eyes, he found her approval there and in her smile too. He waited measuring the patience of this creature below him until the expectation of his lips frustrated her. She dove at his lips, mad with her need to express her affection and appreciation.

She said nothing when she broke, but she didn't need to, the light of their eyes blended giving just text to each soul there about all that needed to be communicated between the two.

"Now my dear, now that our dust has mingled, and our spirits blended indulging the wine of our own lust what shall be done for us ... but to share meat," he spoke smiling into her face.

"Yes my Lord for you have used me now until I lay empty, revive me sir, and I promise I shall be the light of your evening and sweetness of your every dream as you lay that handsome head to your rest,' she spoke in kind smiling in return.

And they both laughed at the silliness of their idle chat.

"I'm afraid I will need the service of your facilities once more sir," she spoke as she rose, and teased him, with her sway once more, looking back across her shoulder, as she headed for the bath.

William closed his eyes for a moments reprieve and reflected on how lucky he had been this day. First, to meet the loveliest creature he had ever been close to in real life; and secondly to actually make love to her and find her the most capable lover he had ever known, he was one lucky son of bitch, and it was about time too!

As he raised his eyes at the sound of her approach William found her standing before him collard in a stunning black and silver affair about her neck ... with a fine linked gold chain in her hands, and then she spoke.

"I have lost myself in you sir, but before I'm completely gone I need a commitment from you. I need to be owned by you William; you have exploded all over my life. There is nowhere in my mind I can go now and not meet you, I will not be able to go from one hour to the next without thinking of you."

"You have not yet collard me so I have done it for you, if you'll place the clasp of this chain in my hook I will become yours forever or until in shame you dismiss me from your life, if not I will leave this place and your life and you'll not see me again Mr. Devlin."

William was moved by this declaration from the young Jade Summers it ran far beyond his wildest hopes. He looked at her perfect in everyway, as she lay the chain across his palms, her eyes misting, as she backed away waiting for his decision.

He approached her softly, his hungry fingers lightly stroking her cheek. He lifted her chin but she refused to greet his eyes with her love. She was hiding in fear again, fear of what was yet to said.

"My dear Jade, I would be of all men the softest between my ears should I let a prize such as you escape my life, one so willing to love and commit in a relationship such as ours," he told her.

He retrieved the chain from her hand and immediately fixed its clasp securely into the hoop at the front of her choker. Jade raised her eyes to those of her lover and the radiance of their light washed his spirit to stillness inside.

This kiss she carried to his lips was not one of passion, but the firm sealing of a pact, or commitment between the two, a seal he was all too happy to answer.

The two held each other in silence for the longest time after.

And yes ... he did feed her ... later!

End...

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers