The Training of Michael Ch. 02

Story Info
michael gets closer to his new life with Lady Victoria.
1k words
4.15
25.2k
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

michael awoke with a start at the change in the sound of the airplane's engines. The captain announced they would soon be landing, and michael wondered if his excitement was showing. He was scared to death, and excited beyond all reason. He fingered the new heavy silver chain again and remembered the night She locked it on him. Never before had anyone known his soul as She had. He was slightly embarrassed at the memory of kneeling naked before Her. He was a strong man, certainly not at all familiar with the feeling of relinquishing his will to another. But, it all seemed so...well, so right! He could almost feel Her soft fingers stroking his cheek, Her sultry voice whispering in his ears what She would do to him. Ahhh, that voice. He could, and did, get lost in that voice. She could bring a man to the brink of release, using nothing but Her sultry voice.

Quickly, he gathered his things, eager to begin the next stage of his journey. After retrieving his bags from the baggage carousel, he hailed a cab and gave the cabbie the directions provided by Lady Victoria. He wondered why She was making him stay in a hotel instead of going directly to Her House, but he quickly squelched the thought. "I must remember never to question Her...never, never, never."

"I always have a reason for everything I do," She had once told him. "I may or may not reveal those reasons, but you will never question an order." His face turned bright red as he remembered saying, "Okay." She had looked deep into his eyes and chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I meant to say 'yes, Mistress.'"

"That's better, little one." Her hand moved so fast, michael didn't even have time to flinch before he felt the slap. Then, Her hand gently stroked where it had left a mark.

"Poor michael," She said, "so much to learn." She looked deep into his eyes and said softly, "There will be many times in the next several months when you question whether or not you made the right decision. Trust Me, michael, this is the right thing for you. You were born to be My slave, and My slave you shall be."

michael remembered Her words and immediately, a sense of calm filled him. He did trust Her, he realized, with his body, his heart, and his very soul.

At the hotel registration desk, he felt the clerk's eyes on the silver chain. Suddenly, the clerk grinned and winked. "Enjoy your stay with us," though, was all he said. michael reddened slightly, wondering what the clerk thought. But, hey, who cared?

As michael entered his room and closed the door behind him, he was surprised to see a young man sitting in a chair, apparently waiting for him. The young man stood and told michael, "I am jacob. Mistress has sent me to reassure you that all is being readied for your arrival."

As jacob turned to leave, michael tried to stop him. "Wait," michael implored. "Please stay and talk to me. Tell me what to expect." jacob just smiled a rather enigmatic smile and continued out the door.

When jacob reached the lobby, he telephoned his Mistress, as ordered. "He has arrived, Mistress, and is in the correct room." "Good," She replied. "Come home." "Yes, Mistress," jacob replied, but She had already hung up.

michael arranged everything as She had dictated. He showered, carefully shaving his cock and balls. He smiled as he remembered Her shaving him for the first time, and how strange it felt to be clean shaven down there. Now, of course, he loved the feeling of freedom it gave him. Laughing nervously, he wondered how he could consider a life of servitude as "freedom." He quickly cleaned the bathroom, then sat naked at the table, and began writing in his journal. This, too, was a requirement She had given him. He wrote neatly, knowing She would be reading his words and thoughts.

After an hour or so, he realized he was getting hungry and started wondering what to do about dinner. Should he go out to eat? What if She called and he wasn't here to answer? Would She allow him to call room service and order dinner sent up? As he pondered his choices, a knock at the door startled him. "Yes?" he asked. "Room service," a voice answered.

He started to get dressed, but remembered Her instructions to stay naked after showering, except for the locked chain around his neck, of course. He opened the door slightly, attempting to stand behind it so as not to be seen. But the waitress just waltzed right past him, pushing a dining cart in front of her. "Dinner," she said. Vicky, as michael read on her nametag, quickly and efficiently removed the lids, storing them on the bottom rack of the cart.

"But I didn't order dinner," michael stammered, confused. "Better eat before it gets cold," she chuckled, "or before you do," as she looked rather directly at michael's flaccid cock. She stated, "You had best get used to being stared at."

"Why is that?" michael asked, but Vicky was already walking out the door. "Wait!" he called. "How did you know I was getting hungry?"

Vicky laughed as she turned towards michael and fingered the beautiful golden chain locked around her own neck. Her laugh echoed down the long hallway as she entered the elevator.

michael quietly closed the door and went to where his dinner was laid out. There was a note propped up against the coffee cup. His fingers trembled as he read Her words. "This will be the last meal served to you. From now on, meals will be served BY you. Tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m., be standing in front of the hotel. Carry nothing with you. Wear the clothes in the closet." michael quickly forgot his meal as he walked over to the closet and found the promised clothes. A plain black tunic and pants were hanging there. No underwear, no shoes, no socks. He fingered the soft material and, again, wondered at Her thoroughness.

He slowly walked back to the table and ate his meal without tasting a thing. Thoughts were swarming around in his mind like a disturbed beehive. He let himself fantasize about what tomorrow would bring, all the while knowing he really hadn't a clue. Finally, exhaustion won out and michael slipped between the sheets and fell into a deep sleep.