The Training of Michael Ch. 03

Story Info
Lady Victoria's house prepares for the new arrival.
1.2k words
4.59
19.7k
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glided into Her room, where pet and alice were kneeling, awaiting their Mistress. "alice, inspection," She commanded. alice immediately stood at attention, legs spread shoulder-width apart, back straight, chest thrust out, head held high with eyes downcast, hands behind her head. "Beautiful," Lady Victoria murmured. She made a minor adjustment in alice's posture, then slowly walked around her. Lady Victoria's hands, which had caused such agony a short time ago, now were soft as velvet as they stroked the angry red welts.

"Bend over," She ordered. alice, of course, quickly complied. Lady Victoria's fingers slid down alice's butt, noting with approval that pet had applied the special ointment after bathing alice. The Mistress fingered the sore orifice. "You will come to love the pain, little one," She said, "almost as much as I love inflicting it."

alice doubted the truth in that but wisely responded with "Yes, Mistress."

Lady Victoria chuckled knowingly. alice blushed, but otherwise showed no change in her expression. "You are learning quickly," She praised.

"Thank you, Mistress," alice glowed.

alice watched as pet helped Mistress prepare for bed, removing the caftan and hanging it in Mistress' huge closet. The mules were placed in a separate closet, filled with dozens of pairs of boots and shoes. Mistress stood by Her bed, magnificently naked. A small hand movement brought both girls to their Mistress' feet. pet assumed her usual position, on hands and knees at Mistress' side. alice, having no idea what came next, mimicked pet's posture.

Idly, Lady Victoria stroked pet's head, running Her fingers through pet's silky locks. Her other hand reached down and stroked alice's cheek. "So soft," Mistress murmured. Mistress leaned over to whisper in alice's ear, "While you are here, little one, you are Mine." She then lightly kissed alice's soft lips. Her tongue lightly stroked alice's closed mouth. Her hand glided down alice's cheek, neck, throat, collar bone, then finally down to alice's supple breast, circling the nipple with Her long fingernail until alice whimpered and moved closer.

Lady Victoria asked alice, "Have you ever pleasured your Mistress before?"

Blushing, alice replied softly, "No, Mistress."

"But you have wanted to, have you not?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress, but..."

"Yes?" prompted Mistress.

"Well, Mistress, not like I want to pleasure you!" alice blurted out, blushing furiously. Lady Victoria chuckled, pleased with the girl's answer.

"Then you must certainly be taught how to do just that," She said, smiling. "Now, little ones, come to Me."

They all three piled up in Mistress' huge bed, with Lady Victoria in the middle. "alice, now you will learn another important lesson," Lady Victoria told the nervous slave. "When you are with Me here in bed, you are allowed a little more freedom. pet will show you what I like and how I like it. But I want you to experiment, too. Understand?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress!" was alice's enthusiastic reply.

"A backrub, Mistress?" asked pet.

"Oh, that would be lovely, my pet," replied Lady Victoria. "Just the thing to break in the new girl!"

alice watched as pet warmed the richly scented lotion in her hands and started massaging Mistress' feet. Emboldened by Mistress' words, she started warming lotion in her hands, copying pet's motions, and began massaging Mistress' shoulders and back. pet moved up, massaging each slim ankle and shapely calf, while alice moved downwards. They both arrived at Mistress' butt about the same time.

alice stopped, not quite knowing whether or not her "freedom" extended to actually touching Mistress' butt. pet, however, had no such qualms and smoothly moved her hands and started kneading Mistress' butt. A low moan from Mistress made pet smile, and she winked at alice. alice grinned and started on the other cheek. Mistress' moan was a little louder and longer this time. Both girls grinned as they worked.

Mistress turned over onto Her back and looked up at the girls kneeling on the bed, one to each side. Mistress smiled at both of them, then reached up and stroked each girl's breasts. alice's eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation.

pet, however, took the opportunity to start massaging lotion along her Mistress' front. Lady Victoria smiled as pet applied warmed lotion to Her firm breasts. Then alice mimicked pet's motions and soon, She was moaning in pleasure. As the girls' hands moved lower, their mouths each found a nipple. The massage was soon forgotten as the two slaves pleasured their Mistress with their tongues, mouths, and fingers. The Lady's moans grew, then suddenly stopped.

Lady Victoria's sigh sounded of regret and Her voice brought both pet and alice back to reality. "Girls, leave me now. I have much planning to do. pet, you will watch over alice tonight."

"Yes, Mistress. Good night, Mistress," the girls said in unison as they backed out the door, closing it softly.

Lady Victoria rang the bell for jacob. In less than a minute, he was knocking softly on Her door. "Enter," She commanded. "You must have been waiting for My call," She said.

"Yes, Mistress," replied jacob. "I thought you might want to know that the preparations are completed."

"I expected nothing less, jacob," She said fondly. "Thank you."

"You are most welcome, my Mistress," jacob said softly. "Is there anything else I may do for you this evening?"

"Just remind jasmine I need to be awakened early tomorrow. We have a pickup to make," She said and grinned. jacob loved that evil grin! He knew the new one would be requiring a lot of Mistress' time and energy, and he also knew that, judging by the evil grin, She was looking forward to it. He hoped, for Her sake, that the new one didn't let Her down.

"Good night, jacob," She murmured, already half asleep, sprawled out beneath Her silk sheets.

"Good night, Mistress. Wicked dreams," jacob replied as he backed out the door.

Leaving Mistress to Her sleep, jacob went to the slaves' quarters to make sure all was well. He gazed approvingly at the neat, clean quarters. He had once been owned by a much less fastidious Mistress, living in quarters he wouldn't let a dog live in. He shuddered at the memory, and once again, felt pride at being owned by One such as She. He performed his usual bed check, noting that all the slaves were where they were supposed to be.

He gently touched jasmine's shoulder and her eyes popped open. "Shhh," he said. "I just wanted to make sure you knew to wake Mistress at 5:30 tomorrow. It's the big day, you know!"

jasmine grinned. "As if I could forget!"

jacob walked back out and entered the room next door, his own private quarters, one of his rewards for being named head slave. Just a twin bed, table, chair, and lamp, but he felt like it was a kingdom. He smiled as he prepared himself for bed, making sure his alarm clock was set. The past several weeks' excitement was taking its toll on everyone. There was no quiet whispering among the slaves. All were asleep almost as soon as their heads touched their pillows. jacob heard the slave on sentry duty pass quietly by his door, and then let himself sink into welcome sleep.