The Training of Michael Ch. 05

Story Info
Lady Victoria's brunch.
2.8k words
4.5
21.9k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

jacob talked as he worked, patiently teaching michael what he would need to know to properly serve Mistress. "This time, you will stand in one of the niches...I'll show you which one...and watch. You will stand very still and watch. Just don't let any of the Ladies catch you looking directly at Her!"

True to his word, jacob took michael to the dining room and put him in one of several niches around the room, taking the time to pose him in a provocative stance. "Now, don't move or speak unless directed to by Mistress." michael quickly took in the large room with a glance, noticing that three other niches were occupied by slaves as naked as he, in various poses. The other male was fully erect. michael was glad he, too, wouldn't let his Mistress down on that count.

Suddenly the French doors opened and in swept Lady Victoria, followed by three other Ladies. michael stood very still and lowered his eyes, after noting that all four of the Dominants were wearing at least one leather article of clothing. jacob had followed and quickly moved into place behind his Mistress. Three other slaves followed jacob and each took his place behind his own Mistress.

No sooner had They been seated than the door from the kitchen opened and two of the kitchen slaves entered bearing two plates each. They handed these to the slaves standing behind the Ladies and these slaves, in turn, each served his own Mistress. michael marveled at the timing, as all plates appeared in front of the Ladies at the same time. The savory aroma of pasta fagioli taunted michael as he realized he was starving. He had skipped breakfast so as not to be late. He thought back to this morning's "abduction" and felt his cock bounce. What a way to be picked up, he thought to himself and very nearly grinned. He quickly shut out that line of thinking and paid attention to the brunch, just in time to hear one of the Ladies comment on Mistress' "decorations."

"Victoria, I love the living statues in here," commented a beautiful young Domme. "If you have no objection, I think I will do something similar in My House."

"Amber, darling, I would consider it a compliment," responded Lady Victoria with a warm smile. "And you shall see more of them after Our meal," hinted Lady Victoria, with a sly wink to Mistress Amber.

michael listened intently for further clues about this afternoon's entertainments, but the discussion centered around the difficulties in finding and training good slaves, the price of leather goods, methods of punishing/rewarding behavior, and different uses for certain toys.

The soup course was removed, in unison again, and replaced with a light salad plate. The slaves replaced the glasses of chianti with glasses filled with a sparkling white wine. Each made sure his Lady's glass remained full, topping it off every time She drank from it.

The conversation continued while the salad plates were removed and replaced with a dessert plate bearing fruit and cheese. The Ladies all but ignored the slaves, but michael did notice several glances his way. "Tell Me about this new one of Yours, Victoria," requested a formidable-looking Lady with long, black hair. She looked straight at michael, noticing his well-sculpted muscles and enormous cock. She slowly looked him over from head to toe and grinned appreciatively when his cock grew harder with Her perusal.

Lady Victoria, too, noticed his straining cock and grinned. "Sorry, Elizabeth, but that one is not yet ready for Your particular brand of fun." michael wondered what that could possibly mean, but wisely moved not a muscle. "Besides," Lady Victoria continued, "I have other plans for him this afternoon." She smiled that evil grin that never failed to excite every single slave who was fortunate enough to see it.

"You may, of course, use any of My others while You are here," granted Lady Victoria. "Just tell jacob of your choice and he will bring the slave to You."

A slight hand motion brought jacob to Her side. He quickly knelt and said nothing as he waited for his Mistress to issue Her orders. "jacob, I believe We shall have Our coffee in the study."

"Yes, Mistress," replied jacob, who remained in his kneeling position until the Ladies had departed for the study.

The kitchen staff had, of course, been waiting for Mistress to decide where They would take coffee, so they quickly brought in the silver coffee service to where jacob and the others were waiting for it. As was fitting, jacob carried the coffee service to the study, and was followed by the other Mistress' slaves. Each served his own Mistress, preparing Her coffee to Her specifications, then stood at attention behind Her.

"A lovely brunch, Victoria," said Mistress Laurel, another redhead.

"Thank you, Laurel," replied Lady Victoria. "I do so enjoy Our get-togethers. We never seem to have enough time to sit and chat, compare notes, if you will."

"Agreed," stated Mistress Amber, "and We should make a pact to make the time. Perhaps a monthly brunch or dinner?"

"Good idea, Amber," stated Lady Victoria. "Let's do that!"

All agreed it was a wonderful idea and each motioned for Her slave to make note of the next meeting after a date was set.

"Now, My Friends, I do have some entertainment, if You are so inclined," said Mistress Lady Victoria. Excited chatter broke out, as Lady Victoria's "entertainments" were never boring! Mistress Lady Victoria nodded to jacob, who quietly left the room. He quickly returned, followed by the four "statues" and the other house slaves. All were naked, except for collars, and seemed quite comfortable being so. The Ladies enjoyed the view, for Lady Victoria always managed to procure the most handsome and most beautiful of slaves. While all the Ladies enjoyed both men and women, all eyes were on michael.

"Yes, Ladies, this is My new one," said Lady Victoria fondly. "Feel free to examine him." michael stood silently as each Mistress stroked, poked and prodded.

"Quite nice, Victoria," Amber said enthusiastically. "May I borrow him?"

Lady Victoria considered Amber's request. She knew Amber was a fairly new Domme, but had a good head on Her shoulders and always took great care not to damage a slave. "Of course, Amber. Just as soon as he is adequately trained, You may use him as You will." This brought an excited sparkle to Mistress Amber's eye, and a dark forboding to michael. Although his face remained still, Lady Victoria sensed michael's reluctance.

"You have something to say, michael?" inquired Lady Victoria, startling michael. How the hell did She do that, he wondered.

"No, Mistress. I am Yours to command," he responded appropriately.

Lady Victoria looked directly at michael as She said to the Others, "As a matter of fact, michael is going to be Our main entertainment this afternoon," shocking michael.

"michael has led a rather sheltered life," She told the Others, "and I think We should remedy that this very afternoon." michael's anxiety grew along with the Others' excitement.

Lady Victoria stood and walked up to michael, grabbed his hard cock and squeezed. The Others came and stood around michael, each touching and stroking all over his body. He felt a finger probing his sore asshole and fought to maintain his silence. Someone squeezed his balls while a different One pinched his nipples.

"Quite responsive, isn't he?" his Mistress asked proudly.

"How does he respond to the cane?" asked Mistress Elizabeth.

"He has yet to feel My cane, Elizabeth, but now would be a perfect opportunity to find out, don't You think?" replied Lady Victoria. At a silent hand signal, jacob arose and went to a section of paneled wall and touched a hidden latch. The panels swung open to reveal a wall covered with toys hanging neatly. There was a much larger selection in the dungeon, of course, but Lady Victoria liked to be prepared, no matter which room She was in.

jacob chose two canes and, kneeling before his Mistress, offered them up to Her. She chose the slender, whippy one. The sound it made as She swung it through the air a few times had michael fearing for his skin and the other Ladies clearly excited. jacob replaced the unchosen cane, then crossed the room to where michael stood. jacob led michael over to the padded bench where his asshole had been plundered earlier today. michael made no noise as he positioned himself against the bench, legs apart, his hard cock jutting against the soft leather. jacob led his hands down to the handgrips and michael grabbed them and waited.

Lady Victoria claimed the first position, as was Her right, and softly rubbed the cane over michael's waiting butt. She started lightly, just little taps really. She quickened the pace and michael's butt started stinging. She continued to warm his butt, alternating between quick and slow strokes. Just as the fire in his butt started calming down, another round of quick strokes brought the fire back full force.

He felt Her move closer and heard Her ask, "michael, do you accept what pain I decide to give you?"

Wow, he thought. He didn't know he had a choice. "Of course, Mistress," he replied.

"Thank you, little one," She said, then She moved back to Her position of power. He heard the cane whistle through the air and felt the impact which soon started burning like the very fires of Hell. Another hard stroke brought another line of fire to his butt. He gasped and groaned. She waited for him to compose himself, then brought down the cane with another hard stroke, and another.

He felt Her cool hand softly caress the burning flesh. "Such lovely welts, don't you think?" She asked of Her Friends.

"Very nice," replied Amber. "May I?"

Handing Her Friend the cane, Lady Victoria replied, "Be My guest," and moved aside.

Amber stepped up and quickly laid three burning stripes on michael's ass. She thoroughly enjoyed watching his ass cheeks clench and unclench. She laid another stripe, waited a few seconds, then laid another, and after another wait of several seconds, laid one last stripe.

michael was sure his ass was bleeding. Gods, it felt like hamburger back there! He couldn't believe his ears when his Mistress allowed the other two Ladies their turns. He was crying by the time everyone was finished with the cane, and was looking forward to being allowed to leave. But, Lady Victoria had other plans for him and his burning ass.

He felt Her behind him, spreading his ass cheeks, and he felt the head of a huge dildo pushing at his sore asshole. He had no time to worry about it, though, because one of the Ladies was suddenly standing in front of him, wearing a strap-on. Fortunately, he knew what was expected of him this time and he quickly opened his mouth to receive the dildo. He felt Mistress' hand rubbing a cold gel in and around his asshole and he was grateful that She wasn't going to take him dry again.

As his mouth was fucked by the dildo, his Mistress plunged Her dildo deep inside his ass. He gasped at the pain. She had evidently decided to use a much larger dildo than the one She had used earlier. His asshole felt like it was being ripped apart as she fucked it. Through his tears, he could see his Mistress in the mirror. Mistress Amber stood to one side and Mistress Laurel to the other and each was sucking one of his Mistress' breasts as She continued Her assault on his asshole. Mistress Elizabeth, suddenly grabbed his hair and pulled up his head as She rammed Her dildo in and out of his mouth. He felt Mistress Lady Victoria lean over his back and he glanced in the mirror to see Her lift Her short skirt. jacob moved up behind Her, and started plundering Her sweet pussy with a large dildo. michael's mouth sucked and licked Mistress Elizabeth's strap-on automatically as he watched his Mistress explode in a strong climax, ramming Her dildo even deeper as She came.

Mistress Elizabeth and Lady Victoria withdrew at the same time, but michael was not to be allowed to rest just yet. With a nod, Lady Victoria granted Elizabeth access to michael's asshole. Mistress Elizabeth wasted no time in plunging Her dildo deep into michael's asshole. Mistress Amber took Her place at michael's head, but She was not wearing a strapon. Instead, She lifted Her short skirt and started playing with Herself. When michael made a move to look away, She slapped him and instructed him to watch.

He did watch and saw Her fingers sliding in and out of Her wet pussy. He saw jacob approach and watched Her nod Her permission. He couldn't believe his eyes when Mistress Amber leaned over and spread Her butt cheeks with Her hands and jacob placed the well-lubricated dildo at Mistress Amber's ass instead of Her pussy. Surely not, he thought. But, indeed, Mistress Amber moaned with pleasure as jacob adroitly pushed the dildo into Her ass. He watched as jacob drew the dildo out, only to immediately plunge it in even more deeply.

He looked into the mirror again and watched as Mistress Laurel and Lady Victoria suckled at Mistress Elizabeth's breasts, even as Mistress Elizabeth's strapon continued to plunder his asshole.

He watched as Mistress Elizabeth came in a savage orgasm.

He watched as Mistress Laurel took Her place at his own asshole, fucking it hard and fast. He looked again and watched as Mistress Amber took Her own pleasure.

Just when he was positive he couldn't handle any more, he heard his Mistress ask, "Amber, darling, if you aren't completed sated, you may certainly avail yourself of his asshole."

"Thank you, Lady Victoria," Mistress Amber replied, moving around to stand behind michael. By now, his asshole felt like the Grand Canyon and he was sure he would never be able to sit down again. Mistress Amber, however, took Her time, slowly stroking his butt cheeks, teasing his asshole until it was quivering with anticipation. She, too, took Her turn fucking michael's asshole. When She was finished, They all lounged in the comfortable club chairs, drinking tall cold drinks supplied by their slaves.


michael was more than ready to be released, but They seemed to forget all about him as They sat and compared notes. His legs were quivering with fatigue as he saw Them leave the room together. michael heard Their muted conversation as jacob quietly stepped in front of him, and helped him stand. jacob supported michael as they made their way to the servants' quarters. jacob gently lay michael on his cot, instructing him to lie on his stomach. After he rolled over, he felt jacob's strong hands rubbing some ointment into his much abused butt. jacob was strangely silent as he administered the cooling ointment and when asked why, he replied quietly, "You are very lucky."

michael snorted and asked, "Lucky? My butt is on fire and my asshole must be a mile wide and you say I'm lucky?"

jacob's hands stilled as he softly answered. "Yes, lucky. If She did not care for you so much, you would never have been offered to Her Friends. It would be an insult to offer less than Her best, you see."

michael mulled over this piece of information and realized the truth of it. "I'm sorry, jacob. You're right, of course. Thank you."

jacob smiled a soft smile and said, "You're welcome. Rest now. You won't be expected to serve until dinnertime."

Whatever jacob had applied to michael's butt, it was working. michael relaxed and was soon dozing. It had been a busy and exciting day so far, and it was only half over! michael didn't hear jacob leave, nor his soft comment, "Just don't you dare disappoint Her."

michael awoke, disoriented in the strange room. He heard giggles and opened his eyes to see two females ogling his marked butt. They introduced themselves as pet and alice.

"I'm Her playtoy," explained the one calling herself pet. She was a tiny thing, with short brown hair. She looked like a pixie, michael decided. Her smile was infectious and he soon found himself smiling back at her.

"And I'm here for training," explained the other one. "My Mistress sent me here, but I'll be going back as soon as I learn how to behave properly." michael wasn't sure what to make of alice. She seemed so young and unsure of herself. He wondered what they thought about him, then decided not to worry about it. While he wanted to be friends with the others, his first priority was pleasing his new Mistress.

michael and the girls chatted amiably until jacob appeared at the doorway. "It's rest time, so take advantage of it while you can," he said, then disappeared down the hall. The two girls quickly went to their cots and lay down. Their breathing soon indicated they were sleeping. As michael lay thinking about all that had happened that day, he, too, fell into a light sleep.